Lola Wants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi baby, we're in the kitchen." Fallon made her way down the hall and saw her mom and Adrian sitting at the counter keeping Janet's company. "Told you it wouldn't be so bad. Tell me all about your day." "Well there were a couple of hateful cows. They were complete and total bi-."

"Mouth!"

"Sorry Adrian I can't think of a nicer way to describe them. I met a guy name Cole that was nice as long as he keeps his mouth shut. My classes were ok. A girl name Bianca was in most of my classes and she's a total sweet heart. I met another girl Shakira, and she was great too. She's also on the volleyball team which I am now a part of as well. That's why I'm late I was going to text you but I forgot. Oh and there was this guy Gauge. Oh my God he is totally effn hot. You were right Adrian I won't have any problem replacing Brandon."

Adrian cringed at the comment and her mother just smiled. "I'm glad everything went ok." Adrian was getting up headed to his office. "See you ladies at dinner I need to go send out a couple of emails and make a couple of calls.

As soon as Adrian was safely out of the room her mother wanted to hear all about this guy Gauge that had her daughter all anxious. After dinner Fallon went to her room and started picking out what she was going to wear tomorrow. She chose her Yves Saint Laurent pencil skirt and a plain white wife beater. A bra was a must so she chose a leopard print bra that would match her Giuseppe Zanotti leopard pumps. Satisfied with her outfit she couldn't get in the shower fast enough. Gauge had her all hot and bothered she needed to get the edge off desperately.

She snatched out her hair and shook it loose. She set the water and got in the shower. She washed her hair and soaped up quickly. As she was rinsing off slowly slip her hands over her blush colored nipples sending a tingle straight to her pussy. She played with her nipples a little bit rolling them between her fingers twisting and pinching them a little bit causing a delicious pain. Pretending that her fingers were Gauge's fingers she slid her hand lower and spread her lips and touched her clit. This was exactly what she needed. She rubbed her had up and down on her slit feeling herself getting wetter after each stroke. She slid one finger into her cunt pumping slow and with the other started to pinch her clit softly.

She could feel herself getting close. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from calling out. She added a second finger probing deeper and deeper wincing a little bit she was too close to the barrier that prevented her from being a woman. It wasn't enough pain to make her stop she knew she was going to come soon. It built so hard so quick, her entire body shaking, as she pumped her fingers faster and faster, she cried out Gauge's name as it burst, she couldn't stop it, hot shards popped all through her body then melted down and out through her pulsating pussy.

She couldn't remember the last time she came so hard. Hopefully tonight she could get a restful night's sleep. She threw on a long t-shirt and was asleep before her head hit the pillow comfortably. Across town Gauge was wondering if he would be able to sleep period. Thoughts of Fallon were keeping him awake. Plus, Cole kept sending him texts about how Fallon was next on his list to get it. Some of the other messages commented about her ass in her jeans and whether and about her nipples being hard in study hall. He couldn't figure out what was so special about that girl but he knew Cole couldn't have her.

The next morning Fallon waited on the alarm. She got out of bed and packed her bag for gym and volleyball. She had to wear something of Shakira's stuff yesterday and she wasn't planning on doing that again today. She threw two pairs of shorts, two t-shirts, two sports bras, two pairs of socks, sneakers, body wash and deodorant into a duffle bag.

She went and hopped in the shower just to help wake her up. She towel dried her hair and swept in up in a messy bun. She applied some eyeliner and mascara making her green eyes pop. She couldn't help but feel sexy when she put on her skirt. It made her waist appear tiny and her ass looked amazing. She put on her bra and tucked her tank top inside the skirt. She changed the ring in her nose for a simple diamond and wore a string of pearls and matching earrings. She snatched up her shoes and duffle bag and was on her way downstairs. First she made a detour to her parent's room to see if she could borrow her mother's Balenciaga shades.

"Lola you look gorgeous sweetie, who are we trying to impress? Let me guess...Gauge?" She was in bed reading a magazine with a cup of juice.

"I'm not trying to impress anyone. If Gauge just happens to notice me then great but if not no big deal. I came to see if I could borrow your Balenciaga shades."

"Lola, why do you always need a pair of glasses? You have beautiful eyes baby don't cover them up."

"Mom I can't wear them during class anyway so they aren't hidden. And don't you think this outfit needs some shades?"

"No not really but you can wear them anyway. If you're wearing your leopard pumps you might want to catch a ride I can't imagine you trying to walk in those." What her mother said made loads of sense so she told her mother good bye rubbed her stomach from luck and ran out of the room yelling for Adrian not to leave her.

Fallon found Adrian in the kitchen eating what was left of his biscuit. Fallon eyed the food and figured she learned her lesson yesterday and would have some breakfast this morning. "Good morning Janet. Can I have a biscuit, two pieces of bacon and one of those eggs please?"

"Sure dear, I'll make it a sandwich so you can eat it on your way."

"Thanks Janet, I'll see you later have a nice day." The car ride was quiet and over quickly. "Bye Adrian, don't worry about a car today either I'll just walk."

"Ok, honey. Be good see you later."

When Fallon made her way inside of school Cole was already waiting for her at her locker. He was staring at her hard. She knew she looked good but he could at least close his mouth. "Morning Lola. Damn you look good today." He was cute but for some reason he wasn't doing it for her.

"Thanks you look kinda good yourself," she replied. He honestly looked good and he smelled good. Polo Sport was one of her favorites on a guy.

"Only kinda good?" Based on the look he was giving her she wasn't sure if he was really offended or not.

"Are you fishing for compliments?" He didn't answer the question because as soon as he opened his mouth to respond Sarah's tongue found its way inside. Where did she even come from? This chick was seriously trying to mark her territory.

"Yo, what the fuck was that? " He snapped and then just gave Fallon an uneasy look. She closed up her locker and left the two of them standing there.

"Hey baby what happened to you calling me last night?" Sarah tried to put on her sweetest face she knew he would be pissed. He wasn't that big on PDA. I guess getting head in the parking lot doesn't count as public.

"Call you for what? Don't do shit like that are you crazy?" He knew he probably shouldn't be talking to her like this. Sarah gave some of the best head, she could deep throat and she swallowed. On multiple occasions she even let him cum on her face. That shit was so hot.

"Why were you talking to that bitch anyway?

"Mind your business I'm not your man so you don't get to question me. And if I was your man you still couldn't question me." Sarah was pissed by his reaction. This bitch Fallon was really getting on her nerves.

In study hall Fallon sat with Bianca instead of Cole which annoyed him. He tried to spark up a conversation after the bell rang but mousy ass Bianca kept her attention. Fallon's day went by faster today but she was really waiting for 4th period.

Today Gauge had on a fitted hat with a plaid Hollister button up and cargo shorts with some red chucks. He looked so good standing there talking. Fallon glanced in his direction and they briefly made eye contact. Ok she was right one look could make her panties wet. She didn't speak to him instead she just went inside and sat down.

He hadn't seen her all day. When he did he could no longer form a coherent sentence. He left his friend Matt midsentence so he could follow her. She looked sexy as hell. Her ass in that tight skirt was sinful. Her bra could be seen through her shirt her tits were more than handful and he was drooling to get his mouth on them. He definitely wanted to fuck but he didn't think once would be enough but he was sure he didn't want a girlfriend. Cole called dibs but too bad.

"Did someone pour you into that skirt?" Gauge whispered to her trying not to draw attention. He was caught up in the green of her eyes.

"No, it was painted on. Thanks for your concern though." He smiled at her answer.

"How can you walk in those shoes? Don't get me they're sexy as fuck."

"Very carefully they can get higher." They talked and flirted during the entire class. Sarah was watching them closely and she was livid she knew Jennifer would be even more pissed when she told her.

Today was going by much faster than yesterday. During lunch Fallon found Shakira and they sat and talked during the entire period. Shakira was trying to get Fallon caught up on the who's who and the things she should avoid or get into. She told her about Jennifer and her loyal followers. Shakira used to be a cheerleader but there was too much bullshit that went along with it so she quit last year. She told her that Gauge and Cole would fuck anything breathing and not to let their charm fool her. She also told her about that stupid rule of the cheerleaders having first pick of basketball and football players.

**************************************************

Over the next month Fallon got comfortable with the routine. Adrian dropped her off in the mornings and she walked home in the afternoons. She was comfortable with her classes and the few friends that she made. Her mother just made the six month mark and was doing great. Adrian was dealing with one disaster after the other but things were finally starting to smooth out at the hospital. Jennifer hated her more than she could've thought possible and she was sure it had everything to do with Gauge. Volleyball was going great they won all of their games except for one so far.

Fallon was stuck on Gauge but she refused to let him know. She didn't want to be just another one of the girls he ran through and talked about to his friends. She still heard the stories of him and his 'stick and move' antics. To her knowledge he was still casually fucking jennifer. That wasn't her business, they werenn't a couple. Fallon and Gauge spoke to each other every day at school and had even begun to text and call back and forth. It was always just friendly. He would flirt with her but if he was interested in anything more than that he wasn't giving her any clues.

Cole was annoyed when he found out. Fallon had given him her number but for some reason whenever he called she just happened to be busy and she took forever to respond to his texts. Cole had been putting in work to get Fallon to go out with him. She still refused but he was determined to fuck her. He was still getting head from Sarah but he had recently started fucking Amber. She and Sarah had gotten into an argument and she decided fucking Cole was a good way to get back at her. It worked out great for him. It was supposed to be a one-time thing but he convinced her otherwise.

It was a Friday, Shakira and Fallon were making their way to gym relishing in the fact the weekend had finally arrived. Bianca was already there waiting for them. When they got inside the locker room Shakira mentioned there was a party tonight at Timothy's house and it was a must that everyone went.

"I thought high school politics weren't your thing." Fallon hadn't been to a party in months was a little excited by the idea.

"Yeah politics aren't but parties definitely are. Oh, Lola you have to come it'll be fun. What about you Bianca? You in?"

"No. I don't do parties. Ever!"

"Well Bianca the only way I'll go is if you go. If you don't Shakira will have to babysit me all night and I don't want to keep her from having fun. If you go we can keep each other's company." Fallon didn't want to leave her out.

"Oh Bianca just come on. We can all meet at my house tomorrow night and get dressed and do our hair and make-up. I'll borrow my mom's car and if you want I'll take you home when it's over. Or maybe you guys can sleep over that way we can hang out until whenever?"

"My mom should be ok with it she'll be happy that I'm leaving the house. I don't think I have anything to wear that's party worthy." Bianca wasn't ugly but she was dull her personality was her saving grace. Her hair was a brown and limp and her eyebrows were begging to be plucked. She had brown eyes and crooked bottom teeth. Her skin was decent and her body was a mystery because her clothes didn't fit her properly always way too big.

"I'll be able to stay the night no problem. I'll bring a couple of extra clothes with me and we can see if they'll fit you. I don't think we wear the same size shoes though. What size are you?"

"Lola you know damn well I can't fit your clothes or your shoes I wear a 7 ½."

"Well don't worry about it I know I'll have something and if not I'll raid my mom's closet. If we have to stop by the mall to get you something then we'll just do that. And I wear a 7 ½ so shoes won't be a problem." Shakira was so psyched they were all going to hang out together.

"If we're going to hit up the mall I'll get my mom call for a car to pick us up after school. I need to get some stuff waxed and my nails done anyway. You guys too my treat."

"Lola, I knew we were friends for a reason." Shakira said grinning she was looking forward to the party later and some pampering was an added bonus.

"Thanks. I love feeling used. Bianca I can't wait for them to get their hands on those damn eyebrows of yours", Fallon said smirking.

"What's wrong with my eyebrows?" Shakira and Fallon just stared at her like she was crazy. "Well let me tell you in advance I'm not waxing anything other than my eyebrows since you think they're hideous." "Your words not mine" Fallon replied.

"I know you two swear by be being hairless from the neck down but I'm sure that hair has a purpose or wouldn't be there so no one is touching me from the neck down." With that declaration the girls left the locker room laughing.

Jennifer, Amber, and Sarah over heard them talking. They decided the party would be the perfect place to finally deal with Fallon.

12