Lola Wants Ch. 04

Story Info
Recuperating after the party.
5.4k words
4.67
30.7k
49

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was I thinking? Shit, shit, shit, I wasn't thinking." Lola was giving herself a thorough curse out, still shocked by what happened between her and Gauge. "You wanted him that's what happened. Oh my GOD you fucking lost your virginity to Gauge the man whore. No, he said he wanted us to be together so not the man whore you lost your virginity to your boyfriend. Doesn't count if he asked after it was over?"

"Lola is that you?" Shakira was in half awake waiting for her to get in.

"Yeah it's me toss me a pillow and blanket," she responded trying not to wake Bianca as she clumsily undressed to put on something more comfortable.

"You good?"

"Yeah go to sleep we'll talk later." Lola folded her blanket and eased down on the floor feeling a little sore between her thighs. She was still arguing with herself trying to figure out if she regretted what happened or not until she was finally able to fall asleep.

As Gauge eased into bed he was trying to decipher his feelings for Lola. He knew he liked her but was confused because it felt like more than that. He refused to put a name to it though. He was more confused by her actions he was positive she liked him she let him take her virginity for fuck's sake but she was a little too casual about it for his comfort. Other chicks wouldn't have blown him off that's for sure. They would've jumped at the opportunity to hang out with him. Wasn't that the reason is he liked her in the first place, because she wasn't like other girls. Speaking of other girls he had to ignore another text that just came from Jennifer wondering what he was doing. "It's almost four in the morning what did she think I was doing?" He eventually nodded off but decided that if Lola wanted to talk she'd have to call him he wasn't about to chase her. He never had to do it before and he wasn't going to start now.

**************************************************

"Spill it heifer," Shakira said leaning over the edge of the bed.

"How about you brush your teeth before you breathe on people and let me wake up good before you start with your 20 questions." Lola just rolled over and pulled the blanket tighter over her head. "'What time is it?"

"It's after eleven," Bianca said getting out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

"Stop trying to change the subject what happened last with you and Gauge?" Shakira was not going to drop this not even long enough to slay the dragon in her mouth. "B the bathroom can wait."

"I knew you were going to ask but damn didn't think I'd be held at gun point. I don't really know what happened. He saved me I guess at least that's what he said when I woke up next to him mostly naked. I kinda forced him to fuck me and then he asked me to be his girlfriend." Lola said in one long breath.

"Hold on. Back up. What did he save you from and how did you force HIM?" Shakira was sitting up now and Bianca was on her way around the bed to sit next to Lola on the floor.

"Ok I woke up with him lying next to me in some bed in some room. At first I was feeling like straight shit. I was dizzy and disoriented. I didn't know what the hell happened. He told me that he found me in there with some guy." She was starting to shake a little bit at the thought of Gauge not finding her. "I don't know who the guy was but I do know that I was totally out of it. Then me and Gauge just started talking and then kissing and then other stuff." Her face was starting to turn red.

"Other stuff?" Bianca said with a smile in her voice only making Lola blush harder.

"Yes other stuff. Then we were so close and then he jumped saying shit like I deserve better blah, blah, blah. Then I kinda made him do it anyway."

Shakira was now standing, "So you had to convince HIM? Wait did you say he asked you to be his girlfriend?"

"Yeah but on the way over here the ride was a little weird I think he regrets it. He said he'd call me later so we'll see. He asked me to hang out later but I didn't really answer his question I don't want to seem clingy."

Still sitting and sort of shocked Bianca stood heading back to the bathroom. "You know Lola I've known Gauge since 3rd grade. I think you're his first girlfriend I wonder how that 'turn a hoe into a housewife' thing works when it's a dude." With that she left the room leaving Shakira and Lola alone.

"Seriously are you ok? What made you go off with some strange guy are you crazy?"

"I swear I don't remember. The last thing that's clear is the almost fight in the kitchen. I had a few beers but I don't think that was enough to get me that fucked up but I definitely was."

"Ha Gauge playing hero, never would've guessed that in a million years. As long as you're ok it's all good though. I don't want to rain on your parade or anything because I'm happy if you're happy but be on your P's and Q's with that boy."

"What did I miss?" Bianca said as she came back in the room looking freshly showered.

"Not much but I think you have some explaining of your own to do." Lola said happy to divert the attention from herself. "I saw you last night. For someone who hates parties you're mighty good at them." The girls laughed and filled each other in on what they missed from being separated at the party. Shakira was quicker on her feet and made it to the bathroom next.

"Lola sucks to be you but no more hot water you'll have to wait 'til we come back to get in. Sorry." Shakira said returning from the bathroom.

"If I can't shower now I'm not getting dressed I'm just wearing this." She had on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. "Kira lend me a sweatshirt or something." Shakira tossed her a gray hoodie the girls left the house deciding to take the ten minute walk to IHOP.

After everyone finished stuffing their face Bianca called her mom to come and pick her up. She said she had some studying she needed to get done. When asked why she couldn't just do it tomorrow she said she had plans with her parents and she wouldn't have a chance.

Kiss me, kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

"Hello," Lola loved Katy Perry but Shakira's ring tone was just damn annoying. "Hey, what's up? Um not really sitting in IHOP with Lola and Bianca but she's about to dump us. Yeah I had fun last night too. Almost shocked you called. No real plans today, just bummin' it I guess." Lola just sat there wondering who she was talking to. "Well right now we're looking a little homeless so give us a few to get dressed and then I guess we can meet. Where ever just text me and let me know. Ok, see you in little while."

"Plan on telling me who you were talking to? Get dressed and go where? How do you know I'm even in the mood to go anywhere?"

"Please shut up whining it's so unattractive. That was Hassan I told you we hung out last night. He wants to know if we want to chill later and obviously I told him yeah. So now we need to get out of this 'fat kid stupor' and make ourselves look halfway decent. Anymore questions?" Shakira said sliding out of her chair digging in her purse to pull out some tip money.

"Whatever I need to take shower. "

"That you do so you can wash Gauge off. Yuck. I still can't believe you."

"Shut it. Keep your comments to yourself."

"Ok but one more thing. You never said if it sucked or not." Shakira was genuinely curious for an answer. They were leaving the restaurant on their way back to her house.

"I don't have anything to compare it to. But I wasn't disappointed and I'd absolutely do it again." The girls laughed and joked the entire way back to the house. Shakira got dressed while Lola showered. Not knowing where they would end up today, they both wore jeans.

"I hope you don't plan on straitening your hair again we don't have time for that."

"No way that shit only happens on special occasions. I'm just balling it up in a ponytail. I need to text my mother and let her know I won't be home until tomorrow.

"When is your mom due? I wouldn't mind getting knocked up by your stepdad he is hot." Shakira said grinning. She was sitting in her bad while Lola finished fixing her hair.

"Shut up he's alright but I don't know about the getting knocked up part. I can't think of anyone that fine. She's due February 20th. I still can't believe she's having a baby. "

"Yeah starting over 18 years later is crazy. You excited to have a brother or sister?"

"Yeah but I'll be leaving for school and I won't get to spend a lot of time with the kid. That part will suck"

Kiss me, kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

"Enough already change that fucking ring tone please it's going to drive me crazy."

"Yeah we're mostly ready. I don't know if my mom is gonna lend me her car again. We're good just tell me where and we can just take the bus or whatever. Nah you don't have to come get us. Seriously don't worry about it. Fine I'll text you my address. Ok see you in about an hour is that good? Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's fine, we'll be out front."

"So where are we going?"

"Bowling, there's this place called Gillian's that has an adult arcade and bowling. There's also a restaurant and at night it's kind of a club. It's fun though you'll like it."

"I can't bowl and I'm not a fan of those shoes."

"Don't worry, I can't bowl either and I don't wear those funky shoes. We'll be alright they'll be other people there too so they won't notice we're not playing." The girls were sitting outside when Hassan pulled up in a forest green Expedition. "Bye ma we're gone." Slamming the door back closed they girls went to get in the car.

A guy Lola didn't recognize hopped out of the front seat to get in the back letting Shakira in so she could sit next to Hassan. He held the back door open so Lola could get in. He sat down closer than necessary eyeing her up and down.

"Hey I'm Terry, Hassan's older brother. I'm here for the weekend letting my little brother show me a good time."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lola." He wasn't as cute as Hassan. He was tall and dark skin and it looked like he had really bad acne at one point because his skin was full of old scars. He wasn't exactly ugly but definitely not her type.

"Yo, Shakira when did you get to be so fly? Last time I saw you I think you were like 20l pounds heavier and in those school teacher glasses."

"Go to hell Terry. The last time I saw you I was in the 9th grade and as I recall you weren't so hot your damn self. Looks like that Clearasil finally kicked in."

"Well you're still a bitch I see. Hassan what are you doing with this girl?" After that comment Terry just sat back in his seat obviously annoyed by what Shakira said.

"Terry be easy," Hassan replied laughing at his brother's discomfort. "She's only a bitch to those that deserve it and it's none of your business what I'm doing with this girl."

Lola was quiet for the ride still debating on whether or not she should call and invite Gauge. "Why hasn't he called me? He said he would. Did he change his mind about me?" She was so busy thinking to herself she didn't even notice that they had arrived. When they got inside it was packed. Her and Shakira walked off and told Haasan they were going to find a table and to find them when they were done getting their shoes and crap. The girls found a table and a waitress came over to them shortly after they sat down. Lola ordered a coke and some nachos and Shakira ordered a coke and onion rings. The waitress came back with their food and Hassan and Terry still hadn't even found them yet.

"What the hell is taking them so long?" Shakira said between chews. "We could've been doing this same thing at my house. What do you think about Terry?"

"He seems like a dick."

"Who's a dick?" Gauge said popping his head between the two girls stealing a nacho in the process. Both girls screamed in unison.

"What the fuck Gauge? What are you doing here?" Lola was annoyed from being scared and shocked that he was there.

"I could ask you the same thing. Thought you were busy recuperating."

"Thought you were gonna call me?"

"Hey Shakira what's up?" He just totally ignored Lola's question. Hassan and Terry walked over and there were a couple of other people with them as well. Lola excused herself telling them she was going to the bathroom.

"Want me to come with?"

"Nah your cool I'll be right back." Lola said as she stared down Gauge and walked away. He sat there for a few more minutes talking and then got up to follow her. He walked over to where the bathrooms were and stood around watching people go in and out but he figured she either fell in or wasn't in there. He left from the bathroom and walked through the arcade where he found her playing Street Fighter with some guy. She looked so good he thought. Today she didn't look like some magazine ad just jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair was no longer straight and he thought he was going to die when he saw she was wearing sneakers.

He walked over to stand behind her. At first she stiffened not knowing who it was but relaxed when she saw his reflection in the screen. The guy she was playing with was more than pissed to be interrupted. He was enjoying her company and then this dude comes over cock blocking. He beat Lola and was about to leave but thought he'd try his hand anyway. "It was fun playing with you but I need to get back to my friends. Do you think I could call you later or something?" Video game guy was looking back and forth at Lola and Gauge. She smiled at him so for a fraction of a second he thought she was going to say yes.

Unfortunately Gauge answered for her. "How does Hell No sound to you? Do you think I'm just standing here because I got next? Do you see what she looks like? Did you really think she didn't have a man?" Video game guy was feeling bold today because he didn't just walk off.

"I didn't hear her say no." He looked down at Lola with what looked like hope in his eyes.

"Thanks for the game but I don't think my boyfriend would like it," she said pointing behind her at Gauge. Not wanting to cause anymore unnecessary drama video game guy just walked off. "Fuck Gauge what's wrong with you? First you don't call me like you said you would and what? Now you're jealous."

"I'm not jealous. Look at that dude. How can you be mad I didn't call when I find you out bowling after you said you'd be too tired to hang out?"

"The bowling was unexpected if you would've called I would've invited you but you didn't for whatever reason. I know you don't do 'girlfriends' so if you've changed your mind just say so now. I don't want to play games with you.

"No I didn't change my mind why do you keep asking me that? Did you change your mind?"

Closing the gap eliminating the last little space between them she wrapped her arms around his waist, "No I didn't change my mind. When I said I wanted you I meant it".

Resting his chin on the top of her head inhaling the scent of her hair he wrapped his arms around resting them on the small of her back. "My bad I didn't call." He tipped her chin up and kissed her softly on the nose and then on the lips. "Unfamiliar with the rules. I don't do 'girlfriends' remember."

"Yeah ok I'll give you a break this time. Come on let's get back."

"No come with me. They won't notice we're missing." He said pulling her towards the exit.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"No!"

"That's foul. Come on I'm going to take you to my house so I can apologize properly."

"I can't."

"What? Why?" He stopped abruptly at the car waiting for an answer.

Wishing that she was a few shades darker so he couldn't see how flushed she was getting she answered barely above a whisper. "I'm sore."

"Get in the car. I just want to be alone with you ok." He was laughing at her she was so cute when she was nervous.

Feeling more at ease Lola got in the car. 'Sorry I ditched u w/Gauge ttyl' she texted Shakira so she wasn't looking around for her.

Gauge lived in a two bedroom duplex in a cute little neighborhood close to school. "Where are your parents? They work on the weekends?" The living room was neat and clean full of family pictures.

"No parents just parent. My mom is a nurse so she works all kinds of crazy hours. My dad is M.I.A."

"Oh sorry about your dad didn't mean to bring it up."

"No big deal I haven't seen him since I was like 7 or something. What about your parents?"

"My mom used to be some international buyer for fancy boutiques but she hasn't worked in a really long time and my dad does some finance crap but he lives in England. This is his Christmas so I'll be going over there next month. And I have a stepdad."

He showed her around as they talked. Besides the living room there was a dining room an eat-in-kitchen and two master bedrooms. One of the bathrooms opened to both the hallway and the bedroom, that one was Gauge's room. Grabbing her hand he guided her into his room. "You scared to come in my room?" He noticed she was hesitating.

"No I'm fine. Wow your room is clean."

"What did you expect?"

"Well you're a guy. I was expecting shit all over the place. You know dirty clothes, old dishes. Wow, even your bed is made."

"You don't have to be so shocked. My mom would cut me deep if I didn't make my bed every day and I can't function in clutter. Is your room a mess?"

"Not really I keep it pretty clean. I don't make my bed every day though. But what I miss Janet takes care of." She noticed he had closed the door and was now kicking off his shoes. Climbing in his bed he reached over and turned on his IPOD, Jay-Z and Kanye pouring out of the speakers.

"Definitely not mood setting music," she joked.

"Come on come sit next to me. Take off your shoes don't put your sneakers on my bed. I have R. Kelly too. So who's Janet your maid?"

"Shut up I wasn't gonna put my shoes on your bed and yeah she's something like a maid."

Now they were both reclining against his headboard as he continued with his questions. "You never said you had a maid."

"Well how does that come up in conversation? By the way you know I have a housekeeper right? Ok see you tomorrow."

"Just seems weird, who has a maid?" Lola slid down lower on the bed starting to feel self-conscious. Noticing her discomfort Gauge slid down as well pulling her closer to his side changing the subject by asking about her dad. "When you go to England how long will you be gone?"

"I'll be gone from December 17th until the 30th; I like to spend the New Year with my mom." They were lying on their sides facing each other and he was rubbing his hands up and down her back as she spoke.

"What's the time difference? Will you call me?"

Sliding her leg between his she moved even closer. "Mmm you're so warm. It's like a 5 hour difference so noon here is 5pm there. Of course I'll call you." She emphasized the last part reminding him he hadn't called her as promised. He moved back a little so he could look in her face. "Your eyes are so green." He reached out to touch her enjoying the smoothness of her skin. She shivered a little as his thumb glided along her cheek and then jaw until it came to rest on her lips. He then leaned in and kissed her. That first kiss was soft and gentle. All of a sudden it was like something snapped and his kiss turned forceful and demanding coaxing her open allowing her to taste his tongue. Unconsciously her hands found their way under his shirt she could feel all the muscles in his back and shoulders. Reaching up he tugged pulled out her ponytail holder so he could run his hands through her hair.

Tugging her head back gently by her hair he began to lick and suck down her neck along her collar bone. Still pressed against him she could feel the lump starting to for in his jeans. "You want me to stop?" He asked as he rolled her onto her back straddling her thighs. He didn't give her a chance to answer, "Sit up." Her silence was all the confirmation he needed to continue. "Hands up." He was removing her shirt. "If it's too much tell me to stop ok." She just nodded her head. Sliding down her legs he began to unbutton her jeans. "Pick up your butt." He backed up slowly taking her jeans with him as he went. He stood up to take her pants off the rest of the way. After he took off her socks he removed his own shirt. His body was so perfect. Who knew watching someone pull down a zipper was a turn-on? The sound it made was like a promise of what's to come. Standing at the foot of the bed in only his boxers he said, "take off you bra."

12