Lola's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

"We are ready, let see if you are." Frank said smiling.

They both turned toward me and started to finger my pussy, they knew immediately I was ready. I told them I wanted to be double fucked, just saying it too them nearly gave me an orgasm, my whole body was trembling in anticipation. I leaned over Dan, and reached into my bedside cabinet drawer and passed Dan some lubricant for my ass, as I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck my ass hard and deep please Dan."

"Will be my pleasure, you have a fabulous ass." Dan replied. I smiled back at him.

Frank had already moved to the centre of the bed with his cock pointing straight up as he held it. I got astride his thighs and lowered myself onto him, I felt him nudge my clit with his cock as he entered, which gave me another shiver, I sat right back and he was all the way in, my juices flowed to help him. A feeling of fullness and sexual satisfaction was in my whole being as I slowly moved up and down savoring every inch inside me. Frank was playing with my breast as I leaned forward to kiss him, which of course gave Dan access to my ass. I felt the cold of the lubricant as Dan started as before with his finger slowly easing inside of me to get me ready.

"Get it in Dan, I want to feel it." I called out.

Dan wasted no more time, I felt the push of his hardness into me and with three or four strokes he was fully inside me the feeling of fullness was immense and orgasm after orgasm hit me. I told them both to slow the pace and found with a rocking movement I could get even more pleasure by controlling the movements going in and out of me.

"Yes!" I called out. "My first double penetration."

"You want to make it the triple?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see Paul standing at the side of the bed naked playing with the largest erection I have ever seen on him. I smiled at him as he climbed on the bed and knelt by my side. I raised my head slightly as I turned toward him at perfect level to his cock. I greedily took it in my mouth. He held my head steady as he face fucked me with more vigor from him that I have seen in a long time. I kept up the rocking motion with the two other inside of me, until I felt Dan start to pick up speed and really thrust into my ass. I clenched my anal muscles around his cock, that was too much for him, and he spurted his cum deep inside of me but still held on to my hips as he filled me up.

Dan slipped out of me and lay back on the bed looking exhausted, Paul was the next one, he filled my mouth with his cum, more than I have even known from him, I of course wasted not a drop, this adventure was good for him as well it seemed. I leaned down to Frank.

"Keep going Frank, this is the best ever." Frank opened his eyes

"You have beautiful blue eyes," he said.

He pulled me down to kiss him again. We were both so hot and exhausted but he was determined to keep going as long as he could, I was enjoying every second and just wanted it to continue. I sat up, continuing to rock slowly on Franks cock and looked around both Paul and Dan were watching us with their hand on their flaccid cocks trying to get them up again. Frank put his arms up again and began twisting my nipples and pulling them, I had lost count of the number of orgasms I had, my pussy was stilling flooding as the twisting gave me another. I started to squeeze Frank's cock with my internal muscle to his great delight. His hip started to thrust upward until he finally came, I had another orgasm with his jets firing inside of me. His cock went limp inside of me; I rolled off him and layback on the bed looked at the clock, over two hours fucking, incredible, I thought. I stared at the ceiling, cum was leaking out of me all over as I called out.

"Best sex I have ever had in my whole life." I closed my eyes.

I woke up with a start, feeling as though I had been pummeled all over, I looked at the clock, and it showed three pm, No way! I thought! I lay back trying to recall everything, a big smile came over me as the memory came back. I fell out of bed, went to the mirror and saw myself as never before. A total mess, hair and makeup looking a mess, bites, seemed to have appeared all over me, and parts of my body were very sticky. Paul suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"The princess awakens after ten hours of straight sleep. I will get your bath ready." He said with a great big smile.

"What happened to Frank and Dan?" I asked.

"They left about seven this morning; they did pull back the sheet and stare at you sleeping, and enjoyed your nakedness. Frank really wanted to go down on you before he left, but you looked so peaceful and content."

"Next time tell him to go ahead." I joked

A few minutes later, I was soaking in the bath. I felt much better after, I fixed myself up and I was gasping for a coffee so I went into the kitchen where Paul had a pot of coffee waiting and some food, which I soon devoured. Time to talk I thought.

"Thank you for a brilliant birthday Paul. Tell me, did you enjoy watching me get fucked by other men."

"I certainly did, perhaps it something we should arrange every birthday." He said.

"I will go along with that." I said laughing. Of course, I was secretly thinking perhaps a bit more often than that would be better, but I said nothing.

Life went back to normal in the following week and my sexual urges were at a minimum, although I did keep reliving the experience most nights in my head. The following Saturday night we had gone to bed early and I was hoping for a good fucking by Paul but instead he suggested I masturbate with one of my toys while he watched, which of course I did, much too both our enjoyment, he enjoyed watching, I enjoyed being watched.

Nothing much happened for another week until the following Monday afternoon when Uncle Dave turned up, for a chat, or so I thought. We got some coffee and sat outside on the deck and just chit chatted about various things until he reached into his pocket, took out an envelope and said.

"You have been a very naughty girl."

I opened the envelope, to find about ten photographs of Frank and Dan fucking me every which way but loose on the night of the party in the very same chairs we were now sitting on. They were not very good quality as he had not used a flash but it was me, unmistakably.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked.

"What would Paul say if he saw these?" He replied

Then it came to me, Uncle Dave did not know about the arrangement, I knew, just looking at him straight in the eye, he had something on his mind, and I just had a wicked thought to go along with him, to see what would happen. I even felt a stirring in my loins as the wetness arrived with anticipated excitement.

"You must not show Paul I pleaded, I will do whatever you want, please destroy them." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"You certainly deserve at least a good spanking." He replied in a very serious tone.

"I certainly do, will you spank me now Uncle Dave, and I deserve this punishment." I said, with my head bowed trying to look ashamed.

I stood up and walked over to him, before his nerve went and he decided against it. I lay across his lap; this gave him more confidence as he lifted my skirt to my waist, then pulled my panties down. He must have been enjoying the view as it was a full minute before I got the first of six spanks, and they did sting, after he stopped, I suggested he rubbed my ass all over to take away the sting, I opened my legs as much as I could, while in that position, hoping his hand might wander. First it was the edge of his hand across my labia lips, then two finger rubbing my clit, followed by a vigorous finger fuck of which I left him in no doubt I really enjoyed.

I got off his knee and thanked him for the punishment, noticing his trouser covered in my juices, which brought a smile to my face.

"Will you throw those photos away now Uncle Dave, or will I need more punishment." I asked.

"I will think about it and let you know next Monday." He said.

The week went by quickly and Uncle Dave arrived Monday afternoon, we got our coffee and followed the same routine, after the chitchat he seemed reticent about what to say so I had to help him.

"Perhaps this week you should force me to do something to you as punishment." I suggested.

"That's a good idea, come over here, get on your knees, get my cock out and suck me." He ordered.

I scampered over to him as he stood up; I knelt down, unzipped him, and pulled his trousers down to his knees. He was already half hard as I took him in my hand to get him up to full size, this just took a few strokes and I was very impressed, not by the length, that was normal, but by the circumference. I could hardly get my hand around it, that needed to be inside me at the earliest opportunity, I thought. I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the end, while sucking. I caressed and lightly squeezed his balls with my hand at the same time, as I looked up at him, I could see his eyes closed with an ecstatic look on his face, his legs started to tremble as he neared his orgasm, and he held my head lightly. I held on tightly as he came, shooting his cum down my throat in three large bursts, I swallowed all of it as fast as it came, not wishing to waste a drop. I cleaned him up with my mouth, stood up and sat back in my chair, as he pulled his trousers back up and flopped exhausted in his chair.

"Jeez you're incredible Lola, with your beautiful eyes, your fantastic body and with sexual skills to match."

"Thank you Uncle Dave, same time next week for more punishment." I asked.

"I think you need it." He said and we both smiled at each other.

And so it continued, the following Monday I got fully serviced by his 'Coke Can' shaped cock. It is now three months past my birthday and Uncle Dave continues to punish me at least twice a month, he is also coming up with new scenarios for our activities, which is quite exciting.

"Do you want to hear about them?"

I never did find my new panties after my birthday, I will have to go and see Colin for a new pair, with a personal fitting, of course.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12