Lola's Summer at the Club

Story Info
Asian teen works at a club full of older, aggressive men.
17.7k words
4.64
105k
130

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is a continuation of an earlier story ("Like Father, Like Daughter") that I published with my old account (Sneaky_Lola). However, I forgot my old Literotica password, so I had to create a new account. Hence, sneaky_lola2. This story takes place after the events of "Like Father, Like Daughter," as is intended to be read afterwards, as there are many relevant details from that story that are referenced in this one. (Specifically, references to Cam, Caleb, and Lola's father.) You can read that story (which is broken into five sections) by visiting my old account page:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3696092&page=submissions

However, if you prefer to read this as a standalone installment, I hope you'll still find it enjoyable. Like my previous story, you have to wait awhile to get to the sex, but I think there's a lot of pretty sexy stuff that happens during the build-up. Anyway, thanks for reading!

*****

Although my night with Cam foreshadowed many of my future encounters with men, in the weeks and months that followed, my life remained more or less as it was. Despite his prediction that I would run back to my high school and start hunting for big dicks, the fact of the matter is that one fuck--no matter how debased or degrading--doesn't suddenly turn an ordinary girl into a cock-worshipping slut overnight. That kind of transformation takes time.

However, that isn't to say that nothing had changed. Like a lot of girls after they lose their virginity, I briefly became infatuated with Cam. Although his actions had made it abundantly clear that I was little more than a hot lay at his brother's expense, I couldn't help imagining that something more had happened between us.

I started following the Stanford baseball team online, reading about Cam's exploits on the field and his professional prospects. I checked with Coach Matthews to see when he would be coming home for the weekend. I prayed that I would be accepted to Stanford so that I could make another trip to the campus where seemed to rule like a Greek god.

More than anything else, though, I texted him. After my trip to Stanford, I waited for days to hear from him, but he was radio silent. Finally, in spite of my better judgment, I messaged him. At first, it was something innocuous, but it wasn't long before it became obvious that innocent texts about my day would go unanswered. Without ever actually saying so, Cam made it clear that dirty texts and pictures of my body were all that would elicit a response.

Night after night, he passively pushed my boundaries with his indifference, compelling me through his silence to step further and further outside my comfort zone in exchange for the barest morsels of his attention and approval. Sexy messages were quickly replaced by lewd photos: me, shirt off, cupping my bra-covered tits to accentuate the deep valley between them; me, down on all fours in front of a mirror, holding the phone between my legs so that he could see the tiny thong that hid so very little; and eventually, of course, fully-nude photos of me squeezing my long, hard nipples and playing with my wet, no-longer-virginal pussy.

Even as I was sending him naked picture after naked picture, it was easy to rationalize this behavior. After all, I had already had sex with Cam, and without a condom no less. What was a photo or two after letting him fuck me raw? It might have been a little slutty, but it wasn't like I was sending nude pics to some random guy, I reasoned. I wasn't a slut--I was just a slut for Cam. Somehow, that didn't seem as bad.

Of course, after a couple of weeks, not even topless photos of me masturbating seemed to interest him. If I had been there on campus to suck his cock and service his every whim with my body, I'm sure I could have held his attention much longer, but even that would have run its course in due time. This was my first bitter taste of a very basic lesson that I have since learned the hard way on multiple occasions: no matter how hot you are; no matter how much you cater to their desires; no matter how well or how often you fuck them; most hyper-dominant men will eventually get bored with you. The fact that I happen to fuck almost exclusively the type of men who inevitably get tired of me has been a great source of exquisite ecstasy and cruel irony in my life thus far.

After Cam stopped texting me back altogether, it took awhile before I was willing to consider the advances of other guys. Despite his insistence to the contrary, I couldn't help but feel as though I belonged to Cam. He must be special, I thought, to be able to control me like this. I wouldn't give any random guy this much power over me.

Desperate though they were to fuck me, the boys at my high school simply didn't stack up. Cam was older, bigger, and better looking, as well as more famous and more successful. Compared to a Stanford celebrity like him, even the most popular guys at my school seemed like little boys playing at manhood. Traumatic as my experience with Cam had been at the time, I had seen what sex with a dominant man was like, and I couldn't stomach the idea of some fumbling teenage boy following in his footsteps. Eventually, I did hook up with a guy in my class, but after giving his unremarkable cock a half-hearted blowjob in the backseat of a car, I concluded that no sex at all would be less disappointing than expecting dominance from insecure boys who simply weren't equipped to deliver.

It wasn't until the summer after graduation that circumstances conspired to help me get over Cam for good. That spring, I had gotten scholarship offers from a few schools in California, albeit not from Stanford. After some deliberation, I chose USC, which made my Mom very happy. LA has a huge Korean community and I knew she was relieved that I would be somewhere that could nourish both sides of my racial identity. I think she was secretly hoping that I would meet a nice Korean guy, too, but I think you already know how that turned out.

My USC tennis scholarship opened up opportunities for me even before I arrived on campus. After years of working as a tennis camp counselor for mediocre pay, I was suddenly able to land a plum job as a private instructor at Meadowlark, a fancy country club in the Las Vegas suburbs. I would make an entire summer's worth of camp wages in my first month giving private lessons to bored housewives and their spoiled little brats.

Of course, even if my D1 bona fides helped me get my application noticed, it became evident during the interview process that Meadowlark was interested in me for more than just my baseline backhand.

Since the job was for a tennis instructor, I had planned to come in my playing clothes, expecting that the club's athletic director would want to see me on the court. The day before my interview, however, I was told to show up in cocktail attire, as this was the clubhouse dining room dress code for female members. This seemed curious to me--was the interview going to happen in the dining room?--but I wasn't about to start asking off-putting questions, so I laid out the strappy coral dress that my Mom had given me as a gift for winning the singles state title a year before. If it got as much attention from the athletic director as it did from the Matthews men the night I wore it to their house, I figured it wouldn't hurt my chances.

The following day, as I drove through the gates that separated the Meadowlark grounds from the surrounding community, I felt as if I was auditioning for admittance into a secret society. The grounds were breathtakingly green and immaculately maintained, an unreal oasis on the edge of the desert. Inside the clubhouse, dark wood paneling and black and white photographs lined the walls, and your feet practically sank into the thick, lush carpeting that blanketed the floors like a fairway.

At the front desk, I was greeted by a bubbly young blonde woman in a blindingly white blouse and skirt combination that bore the Meadowlark insignia. She walk me down a long hallway decorated with the portraits of smartly-dressed, middle-aged white men. Even from the inanimate confines of the canvas, these men seemed to exude the sense of effortless authority that comes from dictating the rules of society for decades. At the end of the hallway, the blonde deposited me in a waiting area outside the athletic director's office.

Moments later, the heavy wooden door swung open and a tall, gorgeous man with a granite jawline and glass-blown cheekbones emerged as if from the pages of GQ.

"Good afternoon, Lola," he said, extending a hand. "Magnus Ericsson."

I reached for his hand and he pulled me to my feet.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Ericsson."

He wore a dark blue blazer over a white collared shirt open at the neck. Although his attire was as I had expected, he looked to be in his early 30s, which was considerably younger than the stodgy, paunchy 50-something I had imagined.

"Charming dress," he said, his blue eyes tracing the swell of my chest as he held the door open. "Come inside."

His office was not so different in character from the rest of the clubhouse. Photos of elegant sportsmen engaged in patrician pursuits like tennis, golf, cricket, crew, and polo covered the walls. The room had lush chairs and thickly-upholstered sofas ringing its edges, but the center was dominated by a leather swivel chair behind a large, ornately-carved desk. Wordlessly, Mr. Ericsson walked behind the desk and sank into the chair with languid grace that belied his athletic prowess. From his chair, he waved me forward, indicating that he intended me to stand before him.

"Lola Andrews," he said, lifting a piece of paper from his desk. "It says here you were the state champion in girls' singles this year, correct?"

"Yes, sir," I said, folding my hands behind my back for lack of a better place to put them.

"Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment." He spoke without any discernible accent, but his deliberate cadence and intonation suggested something other than a native speaker. "And off to play for USC this fall?"

"Go Trojans," I offered, sheepishly pumping my fists just to have something to do with my arms. He smiled wryly at the gesture, appearing to enjoy the awkwardness I felt standing before him.

"Your tennis resume is impressive, Lola." He placed the paper back on his desk. "I've no doubt that our members could learn a thing or two from you."

"Thank you, Mr. Ericsson."

"But," he added, the smile disappearing from his face, "It takes more than just tennis skills to succeed at Meadowlark."

With that, Mr. Ericsson stood and gestured to the wall of photographs behind him.

"These are our members," he said, his long arms seeming to stretch from one wall to the other. He held this pose wordlessly for a second, and with the tails of his blazer fanned out beneath his remarkable wingspan, he seemed almost like a bird of prey perched above me, displaying its plumage.

"Our members are titans of industry, champions of culture, winners who write the history books." His tone was lofty and without a hint of irony. I stood up even straighter than before.

"They have very stressful jobs filled with the difficult decisions that power demands of a chosen few." His language was full of reverence and admiration, but it seemed also pompous and self-congratulatory. Mr. Ericsson was himself a member of the club.

"Our members come here to relax and unwind from the rigors of running society. Meadowlark is a place for them to be comfortable. We take that very seriously."

He walked out from behind the desk and stood next to me in the center of the room, facing the wall of photos. At this distance, his scent wafted in beneath my nose, a subtle whisper of cologne. Unlike the boys at my high school, who seemed to bathe in body spray, Mr. Ericsson's musk danced across my palate, teasing my senses rather than choking them.

"Our members have... expectations of the staff here. The most important of these expectations is discretion."

I nodded.

"In order for our members to be comfortable here, they need to know that what they say and do here will be kept in the closest confidence by our staff."

I nodded again.

"Another part of being comfortable is being able to be yourself. With that in mind, we try to afford our members certain liberties that are unavailable elsewhere in society so that they can really feel at home here."

I nodded again, unsure what exactly Mr. Ericsson meant and whether or not he wanted me to respond. He must have sensed my uncertainty.

"Do you understand why I am telling you this, Lola?"

"I'm--not sure, sir," I admitted.

"If you decide that you want this job," he said, keeping his eyes on the photographs in front of us but placing his hand on the small of my back. "And if I decide to offer it to you, it's important that you understand now that some of the men at this club will make passes at you. I need to know that you will be able to handle these situations appropriately."

Mr. Ericsson turned to face me.

"If an older man were to stop you in the dining room and tell you that you look as juicy as a ripened Georgia peach, what would you do?"

I could feel the warmth of his hand on my lower back and flush of color rising in my cheeks. My mind whirred, rifling through millions of possible reactions.

"Thankfully," I smiled, "I'm not as fuzzy as a peach."

Mr. Ericsson cocked an eyebrow and nodded his head. His lips were impassive, revealing nothing, but his bright blue eyes seemed to smile at me.

"And if a gentleman were to congratulate you for a well-played match with a slap on the bottom," he said, lifting his hand from the small of my back and bringing it down on my ass with an enthusiastic smack. "What would you do, Lola?"

His hand lingered, the sting of its imprint spreading across the flesh beneath my thin cocktail dress.

I reached behind me and grasped Mr. Ericsson's wrist, gently lifting it from my ass and placing it back at his side.

"If you had hit the ball half as hard, you'd have won the match easily." I conjured up a girlish giggle to punctuate my response, but it bubbled up so easily that even I couldn't tell whether I was performing for him or just doing what came naturally.

Now, Mr. Ericsson couldn't suppress a smile.

"Let's take a walk, Lola," he said. "There are some members I'd like you to meet."

He placed his hand on waist and escorted me out of his office and into the hallway. It was a very curious feeling to have this older man--a total stranger--guiding my movements like this. His touch was chaste enough that it didn't scream of impropriety, but it didn't feel entirely innocent, either. It managed to suggest an intimacy between us without betraying any unseemly details. It made me uncomfortable, in part because I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not.

As we entered the dining hall, I saw heads turn to take notice. Had the members been expecting us?

The crowd was mostly composed of middle-aged men, but there were a few women sprinkled in among them. Walking across the dining hall, it struck me that there wasn't a single person of color anywhere to be seen.

Finally, we arrived at a table where half-a-dozen middle-aged men were sitting over cocktails.

Before Mr. Ericsson could speak, a thick-set man with salt and pepper hair spoke up. "Have you brought us a present, Magnus?" he bellowed.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce Lola Andrews." He squeezed my waist and I instinctively responded with a little bow, something I'm sure I had never done before in my life. "She just might be our new tennis instructor."

"You look nervous, honey," another man said. "What did you tell her about us, Magnus?"

Somehow, before I could stop them, the words tumbled out of my mouth. "He said you were very important men," I said. "But he didn't say how handsome you all are."

At that, the table roared with raucous laughter.

"I'd like to shake the hand of the man who raised this one!" The thick-set man said.

"I'm glad you approve, gentlemen," Mr. Ericsson nodded. With his hand, he began to pivot me away from the table.

"Just one more thing," the thick-set man called. Mr. Ericsson stopped.

"Lola, tell me. We've never had an Asian tennis instructor at Meadowlark before. Will your lessons have a... happy ending?"

Today, I know well what this means, but that day the meaning of his innuendo was lost on me. Confused, I said nothing.

"You've got her tongue-tied with that one, Rex!" As the men at the table laughed, I could feel my composure dwindling as the redness of embarrassment spread over me.

"That's alright," said Rex, the thick-set man. "If she can teach my wife to blush like that when she hears a dirty joke, I'll book her for the entire summer!"

The crowd laughed again.

"That's enough for now, I think," Mr. Ericsson said, moving me away from the table. "Let's save some banter for the summer."

"Well done, Magnus," someone called as we walked away. "Well done."

Back in his office, Mr. Ericsson returned to the chair behind his desk, and I resumed my position at the center of the room.

"You did well," he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Ericsson."

"As you've seen, most of our members are white. If I offer you this job, you'll be the only Asian on our staff."

"Half-Asian," I corrected him.

"Oh, is your father white?" Like most white men I have met, Mr. Ericsson was entirely comfortable discounting the possibility that my father could be Asian and my mother white. "What does he do?"

"He's a college professor," I murmured.

"Could I meet him?" Mr. Ericsson asked.

This seemed to me a strange request. I didn't understand why Mr. Ericsson would want to meet my father and what it had to do with my job interview.

"I don't think that will be possible, sir."

"Why not?"

"He... my Dad doesn't live around here."

"Where is he?"

"California."

"When will he come to visit you?"

"I--don't know."

I was looking down at my hands, fidgeting, suddenly unable to look Mr. Ericsson in the face. He paused to consider what I had said. I think he could sense that this line of questioning made me more uncomfortable than any of our earlier interactions.

"Well," he said, "Lola, if I offer you this job, knowing what you know about it, will you take it?"

I was so relieved that he had finally left the subject of my father behind that I barely stopped to think about my answer.

"Yes," I said, looking back up at Mr. Ericsson, whose lips were curving to form a bright, white, toothy grin. "I want it."

...

I practically floated home after leaving Meadowlark. Besides the exhilaration of landing a new job and the anticipation of all the extra money I would make, there was an undeniable electricity that shot through me every time I thought about how Mr. Ericsson and the other club members had treated me. Those were powerful, serious men, yet they couldn't take their eyes off me. Without knowing exactly how, I had performed well, charming them effortlessly with my witty repartee. Their praise had washed me over, making me forget exactly how I hand earned it, and my ample chest swelled with pride. I must be a very captivating girl, I thought, to have earned their attention and compliments so easily.

My excitement curdled to anxiety as I arrived home. I realized that I might have to lie to my Mom about my job on a daily basis. After being repeatedly betrayed by my philandering father, himself a middle-aged white man with a predilection for barely legal teenage girls, it might have actually killed her to learn that her beautiful, big-breasted, not-yet-19-year-old half-Asian daughter had knowingly accepted a job in which she was likely to be ogled and groped by wealthy, middle-aged white men on a regular basis. That night, as I worried about what would happen if my Mom ever discovered what the men at Meadowlark were really like, I began to wonder why I wasn't more concerned about their behavior. Mr. Ericsson had told me up front about what I could expect, and I had already experienced it for myself. Knowing what it would entail, why was I so eager to accept the job?