Lolling with Laxmi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbhi
abbhi
39 Followers

The figure stood framed at the window as if waiting for some thing. Was Lilly waiting for Laxmi or me to react... or to start our next sex session?

Just then the clock struck eleven some where in the guts of the dark house and lights came on. I looked at the figure at the window, it had already started moving towards the door leading in to the bedroom and was momentarily hidden by the wall. I was expecting Lilly to arrive at the door to watch me fucking Laxmi as she had done earlier that evening. Next moment the woman reached the door, which Laxmi had left open when she had come in the dark room. She stepped in and what I saw stunned me!! The woman coming in was smiling at us - but it was not Lilly, it was Laxmi!!

I turned to the woman in my arms, whom I had fucked a few minutes ago with abandon and there smiling at me as innocently as her sister in the door was Lilly!! My imagination had come true!

Laxmi strode in the room and climbed the bed on which I and Lilly lay spooning. As I turned towards her, she put a caressing hand on my chest pushing me back and bent down to kiss me lightly on the cheek.

"Darling, after I saw the lust in your eyes when you were looking at my sister's ass, I decided to give you a pleasant surprise! It did not take much longer to convince Lilly either, she being starved for sex with her husband away!" Laxmi said. I was too stunned to utter a word, and any way I could not have spoken for Laxmi's lips were now on mine, kissing deeply.

I shifted from Lilly to face Laxmi, but she firmly pushed me on my back. A signal passed between the two sisters. Lilly reached across me and pulled at the knot on Laxmi' saree tied at her waist then she undid the knot on the cord on her petticoat. Laxmi stood on the bed and slid out of them showing me in full the beauty of her naked front.

She slowly lowered herself down on my supine torso affording me a view of her parting pussy lips, while Lilly held my shaft in position for Laxmi to ride me. Laxmi lowered herself with slightly adjusting herself in a cowgirl position.

Lilly got up and squatted near my head, one foot on the bed and one on the floor, opening herself up fully and adjusting her wide open, slick and smelly pussy to cover my eager mouth.

I started licking her pussy pie as Laxmi started pumping up and down on my torso.

This time I lasted long enough and Laxmi came first. Resting her hands behind on the bed, she lifted herself from my cock and kneeling on the bed she took my cock in her mouth. I put both my hands around Lilly's pussy and took a mouthful of the thick, sticky juices now flowing out freely from her engorged vagina. I was groaning and Lilly was moaning when Laxmi brought me to an orgasm inside her mouth, taking it all up straight in to her throat.

That night and the whole of the next day, we had sex in every possible way - it was one of the best sex sessions I have ever had.

At the end of the two days, a long relationship began with the two sisters. And while Lilly's husband is away on transfer I am keeping his wife happy...

abbhi
abbhi
39 Followers
12