Lon Operates: A Justine Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

"You wanna wear my fucking load," he grunted, "Then fucking WEAR IT!" he kept pumping and pulsed out another three giant blasts, one to each quadrant of my face, sheets of virile seed overlapping each other until I could seen only white-hot boiling spunk. Then my tits were vibrating and wet, knocked around in all their mountainous glory by equally glorious volumes of gonad-gravy, his thick sauce slicking all over my monstrous melons until I felt like I was having a plaster cast of my tits made.

Even blind I could sense his cock and crammed it back into my face for his cock-bat.

He groaned and collapsed forward onto me, not quite resting his whole weight (though I could have handled it) and not seeming to care about the mess he'd just made of both of us at all.

"Mmmmm I don't suppose you have one more in you?" I asked.

He sighed happily and answered, "I might for the right reason. Why?"

"I've just GOT to feel that hulking bull-dick in my ass!"

"Oh yeah, that's the right reason."

He sat up with surprising energy and began to use his cock to shovel his cum into my mouth, feeding me ladle-fulls of cum in hearty gulp after gulp, making me begin to feel quite full. When there was no more cum to scrape up he began to rub his semi-hard cock on my face, pressing the smooth skin of his cockhead against the smooth skin of my cheeks and forehead. Taking control of the situation I seized his prick, commandeering it for my own selfish purpose as I slapped its weight against my face, then my tits, making my udders undulate for both of our horny pleasure.

That did it; he was all-the-way hard now and I eagerly bent myself over the bar, spreading my legs to offer him my juicy bubble-butt, everything from its gleaming pink cheeks to the forbidden pucker at its center were his for the taking. He wasted no time in leaping in to give both butt cheeks a hearty spank before grinding the shaft of his cock between them, hot-dogging away in the cleft of my ass for several strokes, then, finally, he aimed the head and *crammed* right in.

For a brief moment I almost thought I might faint, but I quickly rallied myself and ground back against him, defiantly letting my ass eat inch-after-inch of forty-five centimeter cock. It was a little like pushing a table-leg through a wedding ring, but I didn't care, for all the high-pressure sensation I felt no tearing or serious pain, just a sort of overwhelming presence filled me so nicely there was really nothing for me to do but cum and cum again. He pushed against me, spanking more, his face reflected in the mirror behind the bar to reveal shock, once again I'd taken him as no other woman could.

I could feel his balls tickling between my thighs, and I used them to massage a little at the pendulous pair, bucking my hips to encourage him to get rougher inside my tightest hole. He didn't need to be asked twice and he gathered a double-fistful of my long blonde hair, treating it like some sort of rein as he began to power-thrust his hips back and forth. Even though I was cumming, even though I could take his entire cock in every hole, it was still a lot for me to handle and I could only respond by going a bit crazy.

I spanked myself while his hands were busy with my hair.

I lolled my tongue from my mouth, literally titfucking myself with it where my MM cups were resting together in a jiggling pool in the bar, tasting my own cleavage sweat as his cock hammered my insides into new and exciting shaped.

I dropped a hand to turbo-frig away at my own clit, the overwhelming pleasure making me almost want to punish it in order to feel matching sensations; finally I was spanking myself in the cunt hard, making my juices spray and squirt all over the floor.

It couldn't last as long as I wanted it to, and soon poor Lon was almost-sobbing in a whimper as he filled my ass with pump after hearty pump of thick prong-pudding. I let my throbbing rim clench and squeeze on him, milking every last precious drop of that incredible schlong-sauce straight from his wobbling wad-weaving balls.

This time he collapsed backwards, pulling me with him to sit on his softening cock on the floor.

We held each other a long time, I don't know if it was the whole night, but I think there was sleep on both of our parts. When I awoke I went to my little black book (this was still the first one, though it was already starting to get full) and made a well-deserved entry for Dr. Lon Gordon. I described his incredible cock, sweet demeanor and wonderful style in detail. It may shock you to learn I did not give him the full five star rating, but at that point in my young life no one had gotten above a '3' yet, and my youthful heart didn't want to believe I would never have better, so he became my first **** and remains my favorite of the 4's to this day. Would (and did) fuck again.

And again.

And again and again.

Mmmmm... I'm glad he left me his phone number when we parted ways, because I'm about to dial it yet again, writing this has got me all worked up...

Guess I'd better stop here.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12