London Cabbie

Story Info
It's the chance of a lifetime.
4k words
4.25
115.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved his job. His friends thought he was mad working all the hours he did, but nothing deterred the London taxi driver from spending every waking hour taking strangers from A to B.

His 'special time' was Friday and Saturday night. He loved picking up gangs of excited drunk girls trying to get home after a night on the tiles. He would pass up many a ride in the hope that just around the corner would be a group of more suitable clients.

His takings were down from the week before, but he didn't give it a second thought as he waited in line at the bank to deposit his earnings. A successful week for Tom was one where his customers had included gorgeous woman talking about the kinds of things that they wouldn't normally discuss in front of men. As a cabbie he was invisible to most customers, just an anonymous head on shoulders - taking them home.

'Next please!'

He walked over to the teller's window and placed the small sack of cash in the window opening, before looking up. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was absolutely stunning. Brunette, with come to bed hazel eyes, and a smile to die for. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she started counting the notes. Every time she rapidly flicked a ten-pound note, her breasts rocked from side to side under her thin white blouse. Tom loved breasts - in fact, he was obsessed by them, the larger, the better.

He swallowed as he watched her rifle through the bundle of notes. His gaze was fixed on her magnificent tits, as he scanned the pattern on her overflowing bra under the flimsy blouse. He knew he could safely study her as long as she was concentrating on the notes. As she slowed, nearing the end of the count, he quickly shifted his gaze back to her pretty face. He wasn't very good-looking, and he knew that her smile was simply polite courtesy on her part, but hey he could dream!

'Will there be anything else?'

'No thank you,' he managed to blurt out as he accepted a receipt from the lovely Joanna. How he wished he could have been that nametag!

**

Back in the cab he couldn't get her out of his thoughts. He envied the lucky bastard that got to fuck such a lovely creature every night. He was captivated by the vision behind the bullet-proof glass.

'Watch where you're going, you stupid fuck!' screamed the taxi driver in the next lane, as Tom's cab had begun to veer off course, thanks to his daydream. He shook himself out of his stupor and concentrated once again on the road.

**

At last it was Friday night, and he couldn't wait to begin cruising past local clubs. His first few customers were gangs of rowdy guys talking bullshit, lying about their conquest on the dance floor. He knew he was speeding but he was determined to dump his unwanted cargo as quickly as possible.

It wasn't until his fifth pass that he managed to pick up his kind of passenger. Four stunning girls waiting by a night club doorway. He peeked at each girl's cleavage as they ducked to enter his taxi in single file. Three of them wore strapless dresses, and he couldn't stop from smiling as he admired their busts.

After they had settled, he was given an address and he set off to the other side of town. Every so often he would take a peek in his mirror which had been strategically positioned to given him a bird's eye view of their breast tops. He chose a bumpy route that made their tits bounce vigorously. He was in heaven.

He settled back in his seat, taking his time, enjoying the view. It wasn't long before the girls were chatting about their sexual conquest, and teasing each other. Tom almost crashed as one of the girls jokingly punched the other on her breast, causing it to almost pop out of her dress. He wanted to see more, as he shifted in his seat to accommodate his erection.

Finally they had reached their destination, and he reluctantly unlocked the cab door and watched them dance away down the street, singing as they went. He would have given a week's pay for one night with any of them.

The rest of the night passed by quietly, and he decided to call it a night after one last pickup. He scoured the clubs for the next twenty minutes trying to spot his kind of passenger, but to no avail. Eventually he gave up his hunt and decided to pick up the scent again the following night. As a token gesture he pulled over for a young couple standing by the entrance to a city centre bar.

The young man seemed to be having problems getting his companion into the cab. Tom got out to lend a hand. He couldn't believe his eyes when he realised that the guy's companion was Joanna from the bank. Although she was out of uniform, wearing a tight short dress, he was certain it was Joanna - her good looks had been permanently imprinted onto his memory.

She seemed to be half dozing, and muttering drunkenly. The guy was taking her full weight as he held her upright.

'Let me help,' Tom whispered as he pressed one hand around her thin waist, and placed his other hand on part of her dress that barely covered her bum. The two men slowly manoeuvred her into the cab. Tom knew that chances like this didn't come very often. As the guy moved into the cab first, and out of sight, Tom quickly lifted up Joanna's short dress enough to position his hand on her bare cheek. He quickly squeezed Joanna's buttock longingly, and brushed his fingers over the fabric of her tiny thong.

Her muttering grew louder, in drowsy complaint, which made Tom move his hand immediately off her rear.

'I've got her,' said the guy from inside the cab.

Tom drove off, shaking with delight at having groped the gorgeous passenger.

'Where to?' Tom managed to mumble as he started getting his composure back.

'Well, I don't know where she stays, but you can take us to my place....em...Kensington Road please,' said the guy.

'You mean you just picked her up?' Tom wasn't usually this nosy, but in this case he wanted to find out all he could about the female passenger.

'Yeah, she's a real beauty isn't she?' The guy didn't seem to mind boasting about his conquest, as he put his right arm around her shoulder. 'I've been watching her at the club over the past few weeks, she gets drunk with her girlfriends and then goes home with a different guy every week. Tonight it's my turn.'

The good-looking guy had been drinking heavily too, and his head was bobbing from side to side in step with the taxi's suspension. He was staring openly at her breasts in the figure hugging low cut dress. Tom adjusted his mirror to get a better look at her magnificent pair.

Joanna was now sound asleep, her head supported by the guy's muscular arm. The guy grinned and started to caress the top of her right breast with his thumb. Tom would have given anything to be that guy at that moment. He wanted to be the guy molesting the young beauty instead of just being the sad frustrated driver.

The guy jostled slightly in his seat to extend his reach around Joanna's shoulders, and then slowly slipped his long fingers under the top of Joanna's low cut dress and started playing with her right nipple. Tom could clearly make out the guy's fingers under the dress material as they darted across the now protruding aroused nipple.

Tom closed his gaping mouth, and tried to concentrate on the road.

By now the guy had lost all inhibitions and placed his free hand on Joanna's bare thigh. He started running his hand slowly up her leg, hitching up the bottom of her dress as he moved closer and closer to her black thong.

Suddenly Joanna opened her eyes and whispered, 'What are you doing?'

The guy abruptly pulled both hands away from her body. As his right hand sharply slipped out of her dress, her breast wobbled like a large jelly. Tom could lose himself in those mountainous peaks. He stared longingly at the now slightly expose right nipple through his mirror.

'I'm not doing anything, shhhhh!' said the guy in a quiet soothing voice. He started stroking her hair, and it only took seconds for the drunk Joanna to fall back into a deep sleep. The guy could see Tom's eyes glued to the couple through the mirror, and with a grin the guy winked at Tom.

'Kensington Road,' said Tom as he softly applied the brakes.

'Thanks, keep the change' said the guy, handing Tom a 'twenty'.

'Can I lend you a hand?' asked Tom excitedly.

'No thanks I can manage from here,' said the guy as he opened the cab door. This frustrated Tom further, as he had hoped for another chance to grope the perfect 10 figure.

'Where are you taking me?' mumbled Joanna, as the cold breeze entering the open-doored taxi began to wake her.

'For the ride of your life,' promised the guy as he helped her out of the cab.

'Mmmmm, I can't wait,' was the automatic reply from the sleepy Joanna.

Tom knew then that his dream girl had been in this situation before and was comfortable with the idea of casual sex. Why not, he thought, she's gorgeous, and if he had been blessed with good looks, then he would be playing the field too.

He was getting really turned on at the thought of her double life. A prim and proper bank teller on weekdays, a total slut, at the weekend.

He stared at his hand, and thought about where it had been minutes ago. He had felt her bare backside, and touched the fabric of her thong. His hard-on was back with a vengeance. He drove quickly back to his one-bedroom flat near the centre of town, downloaded some porn, and masturbated twice in quick succession, thinking about all the things the guy was probably doing to Joanna, and all the things he wanted to do to her.

**

The next morning Tom made an extra trip to the bank on some pretence, just to make sure that Joanna was okay after last night's adventure. He waited in line with the queue of pensioners and quickly scanned each teller window. There was no sign of her. A million and one thoughts raced through Tom's mind about what could have happened to Joanna. Maybe it was her day off he thought trying to calm himself down.

Just then the bank door opened and in rushed a flustered Joanna. She darted past the queue and hastily made her way towards the keypad controlled side door. Her face was glowing red with the embarrassment of being late, and she was fumbling with the keypad combination while simultaneously trying to take off her overcoat. She whipped back the top of her coat revealing a flimsy white blouse. The coat had stuck half way down her arms and she was bouncing up and down trying to get the coat passed her elbow-joint. As she bounced Tom's gazed was firmly fixed on her stunning breasts as they moved majestically, testing the large white bra that held them. Eventually the coat was off and she folded it over one arm and opened the side door with the free hand.

Tom was nearing the front of the queue by the time Joanna had taken a teller position, and he was taking every chance to glance over in her direction.

'Next please.'

Tom moved to the female teller serving in the position next to Joanna. He scanned her nametag as he approached. Pam wasn't half as attractive as Joanna, and appeared to be pre-occupied with the printer beside her teller chair.

'The things jammed again,' apologised Pam as she met Tom's gaze. Not one to miss an opportunity, Tom said, 'That's a pity I was looking for a statement.'

'No problem sir, I'll get John over to fix it.' She left her position leaving Tom to stare into space during her absence. Every few seconds Tom's gaze would wonder in the direction of Joanna who had now settled and was busy serving one of the pensioners. That's when he noticed that in her haste to get ready that morning she had missed fastening one of the buttons on her blouse.

Tom's face turned red, and he had to clear his throat before taking another peek. The gap in her blouse allowed Tom to clearly see Joanna's right bra cup. He could make out the under-wire, the pretty pattern on the cup itself, and the top of the large tanned breast inside. He could have stayed there all day but John had appeared with Pam and was busy clearing the jammed printer.

He listened to Pam chatting with Joanna about last night's exploits while he pretending to concentrate on John's printer mechanics.

'I don't even remember his name,' said Joanna quietly.

'You're just a slut,' whispered Pam.

'I promise never to get that drunk again,' replied Joanna with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

'When pigs fly, you can't help yourself. I just hope this guy at least had condoms,' mocked Pam.

'I don't remember the sex at all. All I've got to show for last night is a thumping headache, an odd taste in my mouth and a sore pussy.'

Both girls laughed out loud as John dropped his screwdriver. He too had been listening.

'Same time next Friday?' asked Pam.

'You bet!' was Joanna's cheeky reply, as they slapped each other's hand.

'...and fasten your blouse properly, you tart!' joked Pam.

'oops!' Joanna turned away from the customers to fix her blouse to Tom's dismay.

Tom threw his statement in the bin outside the bank, and made his way home for another hand-to-dick session. His cock was throbbing at having seen more of Joanna's breasts and the sexy wrapping.

***

He made a point of passing the same London bar every Friday, but he didn't spot Joanna for months. He had to make do with seeing her in her sexy see-through blouse at the bank once a week. Every so often he would overhear some snippet of last night's exploits. She looked like butter wouldn't melt in her luscious mouth, but he knew that many a cock had.

In all his trips to the bank he knew that he was invisible to her. He didn't remember if she had ever made eye contact with him directly. He knew he wasn't good enough for her, and thought back to how many years it had been since he had last had sex with a woman.

***

This particular Wednesday night had started badly for Tom. That was the second girl to have been sick in his cab while her friends had cheered. He had just finished cleaning his cab, when he heard a couple of familiar voices behind him.

It was Joanna and Pam. Tom was so shocked at seeing them that he took a few steps back away from the cab. This provided enough of a gap for the two girls to stagger into the cab. Tom blinked a couple of times before coming to his senses, closed their door and jogged excitedly to the drivers seat.

He turned around to get a better look at his passengers. Joanna was wearing another sexy low cut black dress. It wasn't as short as the last dress he had seen her in, but the plunging neckline was even more revealing. Her breasts looked amazing as they heaved in time with her breathing. He didn't care what blond Pam was wearing. He was too busy admiring the gorgeous brunette with the fabulous full figure.

'Where to?' managed Tom.

'I can't fucking remember where I stay' slurred Pam.

'Neither can I' said Joanna laughing out loud, causing her breast to move about in a way that Tom appreciated so much.

'Do you have a driving licence in your bag then, that'll have your home address.' Tom had been in this predicament many a time before.

'Good thinking, Batman!' shouted Pam as she reached into her tiny handbag.

Tom read the address and started making his way slowly towards Pam's house.

'This has got to be a first for you Joanna! No gorgeous hunk tonight, you losing your sex appeal or something?' teased Pam.

'Fuck you, Pam, I don't see you with anyone either.'

'The only thing I'm seeing right now is "double"' roared Pam.

They both laughed out loud, and hugged. Tom noticed how Joanna's breasts squeezed against Pam's shorter body. He was getting hard.

'I've drunk way too much,' provided Joanna as an excuse.

'Face it Joanna, your twenty-six today, and you are officially passed your sell-by date'.

So that's why they're so drunk thought Tom.

'I soooo am not! I'm at my sssexual prime. The only reason I didn't get a date tonight was because I was with sssuch an ugly bitch' screamed Joanna.

'Fuck you, Joanna. Not every guy likes their women with tits the size of watermelons.' Tom couldn't believe his eyes as Pam grabbed Joanna's left breast and gave it a squeeze. This caused more of the breast to be exposed, which in turn made Tom's crotch ache even more for Joanna. He would now make out some of the lace on the black bra under the dress.

'At least I've got something to fill a bra you flat cow.' Tom knew that they were just fooling around, but wondered if Pam had hit a nerve when she mentioned Joanna's age. At thirty-three, Tom wondered what all the fuss was about - Joanna was the most stunning creature that he had every laid his eyes (and a palm!) on.

'Oh yeah, well lets find out whose best. Hey Driver!' Shouted Pam, 'who would you rather take home tonight a gorgeous young blond like me, of this old decrepit piece of shit beside me?'

Tom was an experienced enough driver to know how to prevent fights in his cab, and he knew that things were beginning to get a bit heated. The blond was getting worked up, and Tom knew he had to calm her down.

'I would choose you, my dear - gentlemen prefer blondes,' he lied.

Pam raised her arms and let out a cheer. Joanna huffed, pouted her lips and folded her arms under her bosom. This had the effect of pushing up her cleavage, giving Tom a delightful view in his mirror.

Things went quiet in the taxi after that.

A few moments later the elated Pam pulled out a small bottle of vodka, 'I think my victory calls for a celebration, what do you think Joanna?'

'Shut up and pass me some booze.'

The two girls had practically finished the bottle when Tom pulled outside Pam's house.

'You coming in?' asked Pam.

'Neah. Going home. Day off tomorrow. Need my bed.' replied Joanna. She was now too drunk to put together a full sentence, but Pam understood.

'Ok, g'night.' Pam slammed the door shut leaving Joanna alone in the back seat.

In all the excitement, Tom had forgotten to ask Pam for her fare, but he didn't care. He had more important things to occupy his thoughts. She now sat with both arms outstretched along the top of the back seat of the cab. Her eyes were shut, her mouth wide open, and her head tilted back, supported fully by the top of the thick leather seat. As she breathed Tom stared longingly at her large chest, noticing every contour, as her tits moved in rhythm with her breathing. He was mesmerised by the slow sexy motion.

Her eyes were shut, so he continued leering at the wonderful sight, thinking about all the things he wanted to do to her, when suddenly there was a thump on his taxi window. He jumped back, his heart in his throat, to see Pam's face pressing up against the glass. He slowly rolled down his window.

'You won't get any sense out of her!' said Pam who had mistakenly thought that Tom had spent the last few moments trying to get an address from Joanna, when all the time he had just sat facing her in silent admiration.

'Here's her address,' blurted out Pam, as she ripped out a page from her tiny diary. 'Driver, make sure she gets into her flat ok?'

All Tom could do was nod, as he was still embarrassed about having almost been caught staring at his lovely passenger, who was now fast asleep.

'See ya Friday, Joanna' shouted Pam as she thumped the taxi window again.

Tom could hear Joanna's body sliding about from side to side on the soft leather seat as he took sharp corners. At the first set of red lights Tom turned to gaze once again at the busty brunette. He was rewarded with a heart-stopping treat. She was now lying sideways on the back seat still fast asleep. Even more of her heavy breasts were on display in this position as she continued to breathe deeply. He thought his dick was going to explode. He could clearly make out pattern on the top of the lace black bra that supported the incredible jugs.

12