London Cabbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing soon returned to normal as he started to lose himself completely in the blowjob. She stared up at him with his cock deep down her throat, blinking quickly as she managed to get his entire dick in her mouth. After a few seconds she started pulling out, but Tom was enjoying the sensation of being fully down her throat too much, so he grabbed the back of her head and held her forehead tight against his stomach. Expecting something like this, she had relaxed her throat, and was now breathing through her nose while he held her in place. She wanted him to cum quickly so she wrapped her hands around his hairy butt cheeks and dug her nails into his flesh.

He let out a little whimper, and could feel a build up in his balls. He released his hold on her head expecting her to pull away gasping for air, but instead she continued pumping his dick with her mouth, faster and faster. She was doing everything in her power to make him cum. She stopped for a second to take in some air. As she opened her mouth strands of saliva started to thin and break their connection between her lips, and his wet, twitching dick.

She grabbed his dick with her right hand and started tossing him off. The handjob was extremely rough, and Tom flinched with the pain. He grabbed both her wrists, held her arms above her head and ordered her to keep sucking. She found it awkward to blow him without the help of her hands to steady his cock. His dick kept slipping out of her mouth. She tried to release her arms from his grip, but his hold was just too tight.

'Open your mouth wide,' he gasped, still standing at the edge of the bed. She did so, trying to relax her throat guessing what was about to happen. He slipped his dick into her mouth and started to fuck her face, in long quick jabs. Each jab reached the back of her throat. She could feel her jaw muscle tightening, but kept still.

He switched grip on her wrists and managed to free a hand while keeping both of Joanna's arms locked above her head with his other hand. With his free hand he held the back of her head in a fixed position, then smacked his dick against the back of her throat until she gagged violently. He immediately removed his cock from her mouth allowing her to cough freely. Just as she recovered, he forced his dick down her throat again and started feeling his way slowly deeper and deeper. When his dick was all the way in, he grinned. Tom looked down to see her eyes closed, he could tell that Joanna was concentrating hard to stop herself from gagging again. He moved her head slightly from side to side, pressing her face against his body. The sensation was unbelievable. He was deepthroating the girl of his wet dreams.

With much effort Joanna jerked a hand loose from his grip and used it to push against his thigh, trying to lever her suffocating face off her assailant's hairy soft stomach. He gradually released her, watching his thick dick slowly appear from her wide-open mouth.

'Take it easy,' she managed in a whisper as she wiped saliva off her chin.

A red light from a corner shelf caught her attention. 'That thing better not be recording me, or I walk!' she demanded, getting her voice back.

Tom just smiled and moved his dick towards her again. She flung herself further back onto the bed and scrabbled backwards towards the headboard. 'I mean it!' she yelled.

Tom shook his head in an exaggerated motion and after quickly removing his clothes, stepped towards the corner shelf. He reached up and pointed at the red light. 'That means it's recharging, ok?'

She looked at him with uncertainty in her gaze.

'For fuck sake, there isn't even a tape in the goddamn thing!' he said in a deep voice. He reached up, pressed the eject button on the side of the camcorder and put his fingers into the cassette opening. He took great care to ensure that he didn't accidentally unplug any of the VCR link-up cables connected to the back of the camcorder. Turning his gaze toward Joanna, he asked, 'Satisfied?'

She nodded feeling embarrassed and started crawling towards Tom who was standing in readiness at the edge of the bed. He watched her breasts swing from side to side in the black bra as she approached.

After clearing her throat she continued her marathon blowjob. She kept her hands low so that he couldn't grab them, and sucked hard on the head of his penis. She wondered why he hadn't cum yet, and then it dawned on her that whenever he was about to orgasm, he would stop her from sucking, either by pressing her head against him, or by releasing her. After thirty seconds of rhythmic sucking, she felt his hands go for the back of her head. 'He must be ready,' she thought, and intercepted his hands with hers. With a hard tug she directed his hands towards her bra cups.

Tom automatically grasped her bra-laden breasts and started to rub. His complete fascination with breasts was so overwhelming that he had no choice but to clutch and grope them.

With his hands safely occupied Joanna set to work frantically sucking on his hard dick. Her head bobbed back and forward, and her tongue took every opportunity to make contact with the head of his penis.

'Shit! Shit!' he gasped as he felt the overpowering sensation to release his load. He felt his cum rush through his dick, and burst into the back of Joanna's throat. She moaned as she felt the hot sticky sperm cover her tonsils and flood onto her tongue. She swallowed several times to keep her mouth clear, then released his dick.

He took an exhausted step back from the edge of the bed, his chest glistening with sweat. Looking down he examined his dick. He was still hard, and he noticed small patches of his semen irritating his penis.

'Lick me clean,' he grunted, stumbling forward.

She set to work scooping and licking until his dick was spotless.

Moments later they were resting side by side on the bed.

'Are we done then?' she asked hoping that he was too exhausted to continue.

'Not quite,' he replied. He was not willing to let her go just yet. He looked toward the camcorder and imagined how great this was going to look on his TV. He reached over and grabbed her bra-covered breast, and started squeezing. He reached down and peeled off her thong. Grabbing her shoulder he pulled slightly and she turned onto her stomach. He quickly removed her bra and turned her back over onto her front.

Joanna noticed his worshipping stare as he gazed in awe at her naked bust. Pleased that she had figured out his Achilles' heel, she started fondling herself, 'like what you see?' she said in a sexy tone.

'Fuck yeah,' he replied now stiff again.

'Come on then,' she said impatiently, spreading her legs. He stroked her thigh as he positioned himself in front of her pussy. She longed for this day to be over, wanting nothing more than to go back to her own flat and have a long hot shower. She didn't find him attractive at all, but the thought of clearing a two thousand pounds debt, in exchange for a quick shag kept her spirits up.

Reaching forward, she took hold of his cock and pulled it towards her. 'Stick it in, what are you waiting for?' she said showing signs of frustration.

He pushed forward attacking her expectant hole. She let out a yell as he applied more pressure. 'You're not ready,' said Tom, pulling his dick away from the target.

'Shit!' she thought, punching the pillow. Joanna wandered if she would ever get out of his flat. 'Calm down,' said Tom starting to rub her pussy. Stroking lightly at first, then applying more and more pressure, he was keen to get her juices flowing. He prised her legs apart and went down on her. He licked the sides of her membrane then started to flick her clit with his tongue. His tongue darted from side to side, then up and down, concentrating all effort near the top end of her pussy, while a finger joined in the fun, and started probing a bit lower down. The dual action was starting to work wonders on the reluctant sex toy, and against her will she started to enjoy the attention.

Tom looked up and noticed her eyes were shut and she was moving her head from side to side on the pillow. She was opening and closing her mouth, taking deep breaths. His finger began to ease its way into her inviting hole. After a few more licks he pulled his face and finger away and positioned himself on top of her. He started entering her slowly, but she was showing a great deal of discomfort at his entry. He thought about pulling out again, but the throbbing dick was sending a different message to Tom's brain. With a sharp push he slammed himself into her. 'You bastard!' she yelled, punching his back.

Smiling to himself, Tom pulled out slightly and slammed her again, and again. He continued his pounding until she stopped yelling. He slowed his pace but stayed deep inside her. Her yelling had turned to silence, and as he started thrusting from further and further outside her pussy, the silence eventually turned into moaning.

He carried on pumping her, feeling her wet, warm insides with every thrust. He tried to reach down to grab her breasts, but he was too heavy when his hands weren't being used to help support his bulk. Realising his frustration, Joanna motioned for him to lie on his back. She quickly climbed on top of him and inserted his dick into her open pussy. She started to ride him slowly, still feeling sudden bursts of pain as his shaft continued to stretch her insides.

This was her favourite position, and her juices were flowing even more than before. This helped her deal with the thick impaled cock. She felt Tom's hands grab her breasts, and she continued riding him, gaining a better balance thanks to his supportive hands.

Tom groped, and rubbed, turning his hands in every conceivable direction on her huge breasts, while her stretched pussy worked his cock. He had started playing with her nipples when he felt a build-up in his ball sack. Joanna read his face, and started pounding harder. He pulled his hands away from her breasts, and she told him to look at her tits. She was jumping up and down on his cock, making her breasts bounce in every direction. She brought her elbows closer together, making her bobbing breasts look even more voluptuous. In all her efforts to make him cum, she never thought for a second that she would orgasm before him, but she did. The spasm shot through her from the tips of the toes, and finally ended with a tingling sensation at the back of her head. She shuddered as the orgasm subsided.

Regaining her composure she looked down at Tom. 'Don't come inside me!' she said, pulling herself off his cock.

She turned to lay on her back beckoning Tom to move his cock toward her mouth. She started sucking on his dick while making Tom watch her play with her boobs. Moments later he pulled his cock abruptly out of her mouth. He grabbed his dick and started spraying his cum all over her tits, and face.

Totally emptied, he tapped his cock on Joanna's lips. She opened wide and accepted his cocking for another clean.

They lay together for a while in complete silence. She couldn't remember the last time she had experienced an orgasm that hadn't been induced by a vibrating piece of plastic. Joanna knew that it was her own fault because she was normally completely pissed during sex. She tapped Tom's side in appreciation for having helped her remember what she had been missing out on in her drunken state for all these years.

He lay thinking about the amazing afternoon that he had just experienced, and how much he was going to enjoy replaying it over and over in his living room.

'Are we done now?' asked Joanna with less impatience, and more fatigue.

'I'm done,' said Tom with a great deal of satisfaction in his voice.

Minutes later, she was up, dressed, and tapping commands into Tom's computer. He stared up and asked what she was doing. 'Just making sure that you've deleted all the files correctly, babes,' replied Joanna concentrating on clearing the recycle bin, and doing a full check on his disk drive.

She was still clicking away on the PC when Tom got dressed and left for the living room to check on his VHS recording. He switched on the TV and could clearly make out Joanna typing away in the bedroom. 'Perfect,' he said quietly to himself, stopping the recording and hiding the cassette.

Joanna didn't leave the computer for another fifteen minutes, giving Tom time to make them a cup of tea. She gulped down the tea and asked once more about the two thousand pounds. He nodded at Joanna and said that he would take care of it, and that she had nothing to worry about. He passed her a note with the address of a Hardcore Amateurs porn site that he visited on a regular basis and reassured her that she would never appear on the site, ever!

Feeling re-assured, Joanna accepted a lift back to her flat in his cab.

They arrived a short while later, after having barely spoken to each other en-route. Once outside the cab, Joanna leaned towards Tom's open window, and gave his a passionate farewell kiss. His right hand felt its way down her shoulder and cupped her left breast, squeezing hard. Joanna slowly broke away from the kiss, looked down at his groping hand, and joked, 'you must have been bottle fed!'

After a final kiss, she walked off toward her home, no longer feeling the same urgent need to shower as soon as she got there.

Tom closed the cab window, and let out a yell of delight, punching into the air. He then turned on the ignition and headed home to enjoy is camera work.

12