London Cabbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He peeked at her at every set of red lights, and was deliberately taking the longest route he could through the city centre, all the time he could hear her sliding about on the back seat. Great, he thought, another red light. He turned with an excited grin on his face, which disappeared quickly as he noticed that she was no longer lying asleep on his seat, but was sitting upright staring directly at him with eyes fully open.

He didn't know what to say, he just continued to stare back at her.

'I need to pee,' she said sharply.

'We're not too far from your house now, my dear, another ten minutes...'

'No, I need to pee now,' insisted Joanna.

He couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth, 'you could always use my bathroom. I only live round the next block.' He blushed.

'Hurry up,' she nodded crossing her long stocking covered legs.

His heart raced as he braked sharply outside his flat. Her eyes were starting to close again, but her need to pee kept her awake.

'It's the first floor,' he mumbled as he opened the door into the communal building entrance.

'...stairs...' was the only word he could make out in her slurred speech.

'Don't worry, I'll help you,' he said placing his arm around her familiar waist.

They tackled the stairs with ease, Tom's grip was firm, and tight.

'Only a few more steps to go,' he reassured his semi-conscious guest. Just then she misjudged her footing and slipped on the stair. She started to slide down, out of his grip but instinctively he tightened his hold on her to prevent her from falling further. He froze as he noticed that he was now clutching her just below her breast, he swallowed hard, and steadied them both before tackling the final steps to his front door.

He was too nervous to make eye-contact and instead stared directly ahead, taking the remaining steps one at a time. His face was bright red, and his mind racing as he gradually purposely moved his hand higher and higher with every step. By the time they reached the last step, the top of his hand had moved high enough for Tom to feel the under-wire of her bra beneath that black dress. He longed to grope her breast but didn't want to risk frightening her off.

To be continued...if you want...

12