London Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So let's go find us a bed." B moves out of the wet end of the bathroom and wraps herself in a towel.

"Sabine?" Daniel gets his wife's attention.

"Yah." She and Daniel discussed the possibilities before they came out tonight. She knows what he's asking. She looks at Eric. "Daniel does not want to miss watching you and me."

"Nobody wants to miss that." Helen points out. "Right B?"

"Damned right. And that puts you on camera duty." B says to Helen. "Sabine. Hurry up and rinse off. These boys are ready and we don't want them starting without us, do we?"

"I think I will like to see that." Sabine jokes but she's not serious. And she does hurry up.

* * * * *

In the master bedroom, Sabine drops to her knees and takes Moby between her lips, sliding as much of Eric's huge cock into her mouth as she can manage. She's good at this but can still only accommodate less than half of him.

Eric snaps some pictures of her as she looks up at him, lips circling his cock. He quietly asks her to work on just the tip, getting some good close-ups of her teeth pressing gently into the shiny, swollen head and the tip of Sabine's tongue probing the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum.

On the bed, B gets on her knees for Daniel, sticking her pert ass in the air and hugging a pillow as his tongue goes straight to her ass hole. She'd like to be fucked properly but she's promised him her ass and she never breaks those kinds of promises. Anyway, she knows that if Daniel hasn't got the stamina to fuck her again after he's had Helen, then there's always Moby. She's sure Sabine won't be able to cope with Eric more than once: Not the first time.

Daniel can see his wife sucking Eric and is surprised how ok he is with the sight. The only other time he's seen her with a cock that wasn't attached to him was when Karen wore a strap-on so they could double dip Sabine. That doesn't really count though. He's even more delighted when Helen appears with a camcorder on a tripod. He knows Sabine will want to keep a record of this night.

"Daniel..." B is impatient to feel him inside her. His tongue feels great but she wants cock and she wants it now.

Daniel moves close behind her, holding his penis steady as he presses the tip to her moist rosy sphincter. "Ready?"

"Silly question." Helen is right behind him. She slaps his ass hard, taking him by surprise. He jerks forward and buries several inches of his cock in B's rectum.

"Shhh..." B takes a sharp intake of breath through her teeth. That took her a little by surprise too. "Thanks, Helen." She manages.

"What are friends for?" Helen pats Daniel's backside. "Do you need a little encouragement, Daniel?" her finger tickles his own ass hole. It makes his hips buck, pushing him further into B. "I guess not." Helen leaves them to it and turns her attention to Sabine, still on her knees in front of Eric.

"Don't hold back." B husks. Daniel is thrusting gently, slowly into her but she's used to Eric and can take so much more than she's getting. It still feels good. In fact, it feels terrific, but she's not in the mood for slow. She wants to feel properly ravished.

Daniel responds to her encouragement, picking up the pace. He is well accustomed to being forceful. Sabine demands a lot of him usually. He only started gently because he's unsure what B likes best. He keeps upping his game until he's hammering into her with as much speed and power as he's ever managed. B doesn't complain. She's loving it.

"Oh Jesus that feels good...Yes...Danny... Yes... Harder..." B gets vocal, urging Daniel on as Sabine clambers onto the bed with them.

"So. You are having fun now, yah?" Sabine watches her husband's cock sliding quickly in and out of B's tight ass. It looks good but she knows what will get Daniel even more excited. She rests her cheek right on the dimples at the base of B's spine and opens her mouth wide.

Daniel knows this game. He's played it with Sabine and Karen. He pulls right out of B and thrusts his slick cock into Sabine's mouth, moaning with lust as he feels her tongue curl around his glans. Almost at once, he pulls back and thrusts back into B. He doesn't want to come in Sabine's mouth tonight. He can do that any time.

Eric is right behind Sabine, his hands on her hips as Helen reaches for Moby, rubbing the massive head of Eric's cock between Sabine's sticky labia. As soon as Helen has him in the right spot, Eric presses into Sabine.

"Yahhh!" Sabine gasps as she is stretched wide. Eric keeps pushing into her until he is pressed against her cervix. "Fich Mich." Sabine clings to B's thigh for support, her cheek still resting on the girl's ass, inches from Daniel's rapid thrusting.

Eric eases back then pushes forward again, making Sabine gasp as he collides with her cervix. He remembers Daniel's advice to not be gentle. Eric is so used to having to be gentle that this will be a rare treat. He wonders just how much he can let himself go. There is an easy way to find out. He starts to fuck Sabine in earnest, gripping her hips and ignoring her moans as he trusts hard and fast into her.

Helen has Eric's camera now and is moving around the bed snapping pictures of the two couples from every angle. She is especially keen to capture the look of sheer ecstasy on Sabine's face as she is ravished.

B is close to coming, her fingers are a frantic blur over her clit as Daniel pumps in and out of her rectum. He's good at this, very good. Most guys take much more encouragement to really let themselves go but Daniel is masterful. She wants to come first because she knows how much guys like the feeling of all her muscles contracting in climactic spasms. She rubs harder at her clit as her orgasm starts, squealing as the sensations build rapidly to the point of no return. She stops thinking then, just revelling in the ecstasy and oblivion of her orgasm as her ass clenches tighter around Daniel and her empty pussy throbs and twitches. Only her fingers are still acting volitionally, strumming her clit harder and faster as she struggles to hold on to her climax a few seconds longer.

Daniel doesn't have the will power to hold onto his load through B's orgasm. The fist-like grip of her rectum milks his balls dry as he buries himself in her ass and comes deep inside her with a howl of primeval lust.

Helen was ready for it. She gets the perfect shot of Daniel's face, eyes shut tight, head back, teeth clenched, neck muscles tight, as he ejaculates.

Eric can see it all but Sabine's eyes are shut tight as she hangs onto B and to her sanity while Eric's majestic cock seems to be tearing her in two. She's close to her first orgasm too.

As Daniel's cock stops twitching inside her, B relaxes, catching her breath and enjoying the post-orgasmic fugue and warmth. She eases forward slightly, a signal for Daniel to pull gently out of her. His legs are trembling and he has to flop down on the bed or fall over. B just rolls onto her side, foetal and content.

Sabine is having trouble supporting herself under the onslaught of Eric's fucking so Daniel shuffles closer, cradling his wife's head in his lap. He knows by the noises she's making that she's on the brink of a major orgasm. He watches her, not Eric, as the first ripples of release give way to the orgasmic tsunami he's anticipating.

Sabine wails like a banshee as her whole body convulses around Eric. It's more than she can endure and, not for the first time, she passes out, falling silent in Daniel's lap.

"This happens." Daniel sees Eric's look of concern. "She'll be fine in a minute... Just carry on. That's what I usually do."

"You sure?" Eric certainly isn't sure he wants to carry on fucking an unconscious woman.

"She'll never forgive you if she wakes up and finds you gone."

"Ok." Eric can feel Sabine's pussy still twitching around his cock. He starts moving inside her again, but more slowly than he had been.

"Mmm." Sabine slowly regains consciousness. "Tun Sie das zu mir wieder."

"She wants you to do that to her again." Daniel translates. Sabine is in no fit state to be bilingual.

"I'll try." Eric takes her invitation at face value, gripping her hips and pushing hard into her again. It's a new experience for him, not having to hold back. He thrusts with all his strength into Sabine's tenderised pussy, ignoring the moans and whimpers his onslaught elicits.

Sabine is delirious with the pleasure of being so thoroughly mastered. She's never had anyone stretch her this much, fuck her this hard. When she comes down from this high, there will be consequences: She probably won't be comfortable for a week. This is not a concern right now. All she knows is the ecstasy of complete domination and all she wants is for it to never stop.

"Daniel doesn't know what's going on in Sabine's head but he can see what's going on in her pussy and he can read her reactions well enough to know how much Sabine is enjoying this. His own cock starts to harden again as he watches his wife writhe in his lap, incoherent with pleasure.

"Don't you dare." Helen notices Daniel's cock as he tries to guide it toward Sabine's mouth. "That one's mine." Helen figures she's been very patient, letting everyone else have their fun while she's been busy with the camera, but fair's fair.

"Yah." Sabine surprises everyone with a contribution to the conversation. "Bumsen Sie sie."

"Bumsen?" Helen glances at Daniel. "Does that mean what it sounds like?"

"She just means I should fuck you."

"Oh, right.... Good idea." Helen is in favour of anything that involves her body and Daniel's cock at this moment.

"Daniel." B is caressing Sabine's taut buttocks, stroking her fingers over the tight ring of Sabine's ass hole while Eric pounds her pussy. "I'll look after Sabine for you."

"If you're sure." Daniel is talking to B but Sabine answers him

"Yah Leibling... I think you...must..." Sabine starts to climax again. Her body convulses around Eric as she howls in her own private world of delirium.

The contractions of her vagina are the final straw for Eric too. With a growl that would scare Canadians, he makes one final, mighty thrust and sluices Sabine's cervix with boiling seed. "Yesss..." He hisses through clenched teeth as he lets a second then a third salvo of semen loose. The blood rushes from his head and he feels momentarily dizzy but manages to stay upright and to hold Sabine up as she shakes with the power of her own climax.

"Whooo Wee!" B exclaims, her fingers still massaging Sabine's ass. "Don't ever do that in San Francisco. You'll start a panic."

"C'mon. Lover Boy." Helen has run out of patience. She grabs Daniel's cock and drags him from under his wife. He has no choice but to move.

"Don't worry." B tells him, noting the look of concern on his face as he glances down at Sabine, unconscious again. It doesn't normally happen every time. "I'll take good care of her." B is easing Sabine down onto her side, cradling the exhausted, ravaged girl in her lap while Eric flops down beside them almost equally exhausted.

"Ok." Daniel knows he can trust his most precious possession with their new pals. He allows himself to be dragged to his feet by Helen. "Where are we going?" He'd be happy to fuck her right here.

"The bathroom." Helen tells him, still leading him by his cock. "You have a promise to keep."

"Promise?" He's forgotten. "Oh..." He remembers. "It wasn't actually a promise..." Sabine had volunteered him. He doesn't recall saying anything about it himself.

"Lover Boy." They're alone now. Helen lets go of him to close the bathroom door. "Let me give you the heads up." She drops to her knees, closing her mouth around the shiny end of Daniel's cock and deep-throating him without the slightest hesitation or preamble. Then she lets him slip out of her mouth and stands up again, grinning mischievously. "Wanted: Daniel's Dick. Last seen up my girlfriend's ass." She flows up against him and kisses him tenderly but passionately. "D'you want to know the difference between B and me?"

"Sure, I guess." Daniel is bemused. It hasn't escaped his notice that she didn't care where his cock had been before she sucked it.

"B's kinky but I'm down-right perverse. Whatever you want to do, I'm up for. That's a promise." Helen isn't joking. B is always pushing her own boundaries but Helen hasn't even got boundaries.

"Anything?" Daniel finds that hard to believe.

"Anything." Helen kisses him again, reaching around to probe his ass with her finger, just as far as the first knuckle. As their lips separate she says "But first, you promised me a douching." She's not going to let that go.

"I... I don't think I can." He really doesn't feel the need to pee right now, much as he wants to earn a little kinky-cred with these girls.

"Well you can try." Helen pushes her finger further into his ass, probing for his prostate.

"Yes." Daniel agrees. He'll agree to pretty much anything when he's got a finger up there. "We can try."

"Good boy." Helen releases him and turns round, bending over and resting her hands on the edge of the tub. "But lick me first." Helen clenches and unclenches her ass to make her sphincter wink at him. She has superb muscle control and knows how enticing the sight of a self-opening asshole can be.

Daniel drops to his knees and doesn't disappoint her. His tongue goes straight to her tight anus, tickling and probing. His fingers make contact with her labia, peeling them wide and probing inside her pussy. He has four fingers inside her in seconds and is using them like a speculum to hold her open.

"Do that to my ass too." Helen suggests. She's used to Eric's cock so a few fingers is no problem for her and she's sure Daniel will enjoy getting even more kinky.

"What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?" Daniel is curious just how much of Helen's perversity is just bragging. He takes one hand away from her pussy and eases those slippery fingers past her anus. She's really relaxed about it.

"Two isn't enough." She wants all his fingers. Four in each hole is an acceptable minimum. If he tries to fist her, she won't complain. "Belgian Chocolates."

"Chocolates?" Daniel's confused by the change of subject. He works an extra finger into each of Helen's orifices.

"The kinkiest thing I've ever done? Belgian Chocolates."

"That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever." Daniel has all eight fingers in now. He figures that's the limit.

"If you get your whole hand in, I'll tell you." Helen wants to be fisted. Probably, only her pussy will take a whole hand, but that'll do. She can take both of B's hands but they're smaller. She feels Daniel's knuckles distending her vulva as he presses his hand deeper into her, thumb tucked into his palm. "That's nice." She squirms, waiting for the pressure to ease. When it happens, it happens quite suddenly. Her flesh contracts again as his hand slides deep into her until her lips are almost around his wrist. Jeez! That feels good." She can feel his fingers moving inside her as he twists his hand gently.

"So tell me about the chocolates." Daniel is pressing his other hand forward now, curious how far he can stretch her ass before she stops him.

"Mr. Deerborne. I was in college with his daughter... He likes to buy me the most expensive chocolates he can find. He pushes them up my ass then takes me out to dinner while they melt inside me. For dessert, he has me squat over his mouth and-"

"I get the picture." Daniel is more than a little grossed out by the mental image she's painting for him.

"But you haven't heard the kinkiest bit. He insists on calling me Christabelle the whole time. That's his daughter's name."

"That's not kinky... It's just sick." Daniel's hands stop moving. He really is grossed out now.

"Don't be judgmental. You have your hand up my ass. How many people would call that sick?"

"True." And Daniel has to admit he's enjoying himself tonight.

"And my girlfriend has a rectum full of your semen." Helen continues to catalogue Daniel's sins.

"Ok. You've made your point." He's feeling a little defensive now. "Sorry I judged you."

"And you got hard watching your wife piss in my mouth." Helen isn't finished yet.

"And I'm hard now." Daniel tries to change the subject.

"So why are you wasting time being judgmental?" Helen asks. It's a very pertinent question.

For answer, Daniel eases his fingers out of her ass, watching it slowly close up. Next, he eases his hand out of her pussy, which makes an obscenely sexy slurping sound as he slips it out. "I'm too tall for this." Daniel stands behind her and his cock is several inches higher than Helen's ass.

"So stand with your feet apart." Helen suggests, moving her own feet close together to get the maximum elevation out of her legs. With her legs together and Daniel's apart, they line up perfectly and she feel's Daniel's glans pressing against her sphincter. It slides easily in after the much larger intrusion of his hand. "Now try real hard." She holds still, enjoying the feeling of his cock all the way up her rectum, his hairy balls ticking her sticky lips and his thighs warm and firm against hers.

"Ok." Daniel concentrates, working his abdominal muscles to put pressure on his bladder. He surprises himself when he finally starts to urinate because his bladder is more full than he expected. The stinging sensation of peeing with an erection is not unpleasant and anyway, he's used to it, living with Sabine. He can feel the heat of his pee as it works its way back along the length of his cock, filling Helen's ass until it's dribbling out around the base of his cock and running down both their legs. He moans with relief when the flow stops.

"See what you can do if you try?" Helen can feel the hot fluid percolating through her bowels, warming her from inside. It feels good.

Daniel starts to withdraw his still iron hard cock.

"Who said you could take it out?" Helen hasn't finished with Daniel yet. He does this to his wife. She wants to take him further than Sabine does. Helen has a compulsive need to be the most perverse person in everyone's life. "Your wife told you to fuck me." And that in itself makes this just a little bit kinkier. Helen bends further over, head nearly down to the height of her knees, to make her ass hole the highest point and to stop all that warm pee from running out of her before she's ready.

Daniel pushes himself back into her ass, noticing that it feels normal now that it's downhill all the way to her bowels. He gets with the program, gripping her hips and pumping in and out,enjoying the tight grip of Helen's rectum around his cock. It's easy for him to forget everything else and just revel in the opportunity to fuck this really hot girl. When you come right down to it, that's what tonight is all about: fucking new friends. And Helen is not just very friendly; she's a great fuck too. Daniel isn't holding anything back now. He's pounding her ass the way he usually doe's Sabine: Hard and fast. Helen is moaning and groaning in a most encouraging manner and he's not going to last long with her clenching herself around him so tightly.

"Don't waste it." Helen can feel how close he is to coming. "Let me suck you off." She knows there aren't many men who haven't fantasized about ass-to-mouth sex. It's the whole power-play thing taken to its logical extreme and Helen loves extremes. She's earned a lot of money over the last couple of years out of being the girl who'll do anything. And she saw Sabine do it to him earlier, albeit briefly so she knows Daniel won't refuse her offer.

"What?" Daniel wasn't paying attention to what she said. He's too busy trying to hold onto his load for a few more strokes.

Helen leans forward as he pulls back, dislodging him entirely, then she straightens up, moves quickly round him and sits on the toilet, knees wide apart. "Come here." She urges as Daniel, bewildered and bemused by the sudden interruption only seconds from his climax, watches her in silence.