London Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On autopilot, he moves close again and watches as Helen takes his cock in her mouth. Her tongue immediately starts to work on his sensitive glans while her teeth gently apply pressure to his shaft as her head bobs to and fro making him fuck her mouth.

Now she's upright, the impromptu enema is making it's presence felt again. She contracts her bowels, expelling Daniel's urine in a high-pressure burst that's loud enough for him to hear. It's Helen's professional experience that such obscene behaviour generally sends anally fixated men over the edge. Daniel is no different. His cock twitches wildly in her mouth and his first ejaculation covers her tonsils. Helen eases back so only the head of his cock is in her mouth and thrashes the sensitive tip with her tongue as Daniel's hips buck and his second load pools on her tongue. She lets him go then, opening her mouth wide so he can see the semen on her tongue before she swallows it. She knows how much guys like a girl who enjoys the taste of jism. Again, Daniel isn't a disappointment. His cock jerks as she swallows and a third jet of jism catches Helen right across her cheek.

Helen decides she's been submissive enough. As Daniel sags to his knees between her thighs, she leans forward. "Lick it off." Her tone is commanding. This is her 'mistress' voice. Daniel does as he's told, lapping at the pearly liquid on her cheek. As his mouth comes close to hers, Helen kisses him, tasting his seed on his tongue. There's a lot to be said for a guy who doesn't mind the taste of his own come.

"You're amazing." Daniel tells her as he sits back on his heels. His gaze wanders down between her thighs to her smoothly shaved -- or maybe waxed -- pussy.

"Thank you. Be a dear and turn the shower on. We both need one after that." Helen hasn't had an orgasm yet but knows it'll take Daniel a bit of time to recover enough to be useful to her. After all, he's come twice already.

"Sure." Daniel struggles to his feet, still a little shaky, and turns on the shower, using the detachable nozzle to rinse the puddle of pee off the floor and down the drain while Helen wipes herself and flushes the loo before joining him.

They wash each other very thoroughly and before they've finished with the soap and water, Daniel's cock is showing significant signs of resurrection. Helen prides herself on her ability to raise an erection. She applies her skills to Daniel, massaging his prostate again and sucking on his balls until he's rock hard.

"Now fuck me, like your wife told you to." Helen pulls him down on top of her on the floor of the wet room, hot water still cascading over their bodies. Daniel settles himself between her thighs in the missionary position. It's surprisingly vanilla after tonight's shenanigans but he doesn't care. With a little guidance from Helen's fingers, he finds the right spot and slides easily into her pussy. She feels amazingly tight. Nobody would believe she could take a whole hand and still feel this snug.

"Muscle control." She reads his mind. Ok, so she's seen that look of surprise before and knows what he's thinking. "Now let's see how many times you can make me come before they send a search party looking for us?" She pulls Daniel's face to hers and forestalls any reply but action.

Daniel's tongue fences with hers as his hips start to move against her, thrusting his length into her tight pussy. She raises her knees, making herself even more accessible and taking him even deeper into her body. Daniel isn't small. If she doesn't count Eric, he's amongst the biggest guys she's had and he knows just what to do with all that meat. She relaxes to his rhythm, letting him do all the work.

It doesn't take her long to feel the first tremors of her approaching climax. She digs her nails into his buttocks to spur him on and squeals with delight as his sudden surge of pace precipitates her first orgasm of the night.

"Fuck me!... Yes!....Yessss!... Oh fuck... that's good....Oh fuck... yes!..." Helen's never quiet about her orgasms. Her first climax is barely starting to subside when a second wave lifts her and carries her back to the Land of Glands, wringing more juice from her pulsing, throbbing pussy. "Oh fuck, yes... Fuck me... harder..."

Daniel finds some small reserves of strength and speeds up, hammering into Helen's quivering, trembling body for all he's worth.

Maybe he's too preoccupied with pleasing Helen and maybe she's just making too much noise but, either way, he doesn't hear the bathroom door opening.

As Helen starts to calm down after her orgasms, Daniel slows a little, letting her catch her breath.

"Don't you dare!" She demands, slapping his ass hard to chivvy him up.

"Yah. You can do better I think." Sabine announces her presence. She and Eric and B are all watching the couple in the shower. Eric has his camera too.

Daniel, goaded by her words, renews his efforts on Helen's behalf.

"That's it!... Fuck me like you mean it." Helen urges him on, slapping his ass again for good measure.

B catches Sabine's eye and holds up her index finger, wiggling it suggestively.

"Yah. I think he will like that." Sabine agrees.

"Come on then." B moves into the shower, stepping over Daniel's legs and kneeling on the far side of him.

Sabine kneels opposite her and together they press their fingers against his ass. As they push past the ring of his sphincter, he bucks erratically and starts to come. Helen is only moments behind him with her third orgasm, seizing around his twitching cock as he comes deep inside her.

Eric's snapping away with his camera, completely ignored by everyone else. He doesn't mind. He's getting some great shots.

* * * * *

Back in New York...

"What're you thinking about" Helen notices that B's daydreaming.

"Last week." B opens her eyes and looks down at Helen's come covered face, between her legs.

"Sabine?" Helen makes an educated guess.

"And Daniel." B liked Daniel a lot.

"Do you think she'll take the job?" Helen asks. After three nights of fun and photography, Eric had offered Sabine the job of managing his new gallery when it opens.

"She'll take it." B's sure Sabine will take Eric up on his offer. The only reservation she'd voiced was that the notoriety that attached to anything to do with Eric Kruppa could adversely affect Daniel's journalistic career. Daniel had said not to worry, but they'd agreed to discuss it when they were alone.

Those two were going to be a major part of Eric's first London exhibition either way. They'd bought Daniel a latex gimp mask because he didn't want to be in any pictures Eric might exhibit. The mask made him quite anonymous. There was already a picture of him on the wall here in New York. It showed him licking his own semen out of B's ass and B had very fond memories of setting up that shot.

"I take it we're planning another trip to London? For the opening?" B wonders out loud.

"It would be rude not to, don't you think?" Helen gives up trying to get B off again. She moves from between her thighs to curl up with her on the sofa. They share a kiss.

"Not as rude as we're going to be when we get there." B giggles. They still have the London Underground to explore. B and Helen have previous form for pole dancing on subway trains. It'll be fun to introduce Sabine to that little game.

"C'mon. It's time for bed." Helen gets up, drawing B to her feet too. "You have work tomorrow."

"And you have work tomorrow night. Mr Deerborne again, isn't it?"

"I'm being Christabelle again." Helen nods confirmation. She's pretty much given up whoring these days, but she does keep in touch with a few of her clients, just for kicks. Doing Francis Deerborne is Helen's ongoing revenge on Christabelle Deerborne for being such s precious bitch all through college. And it's not as if Francis has any choice: He'd have given up seeing Helen years ago if she hadn't started blackmailing him with video footage of his peccadillos.

"You are a bad person." B says without rancour.

"I know." Helen grins, unrepentant. "But you love me anyway."

"Any way. Every way." B replies, casually embracing her girlfriend as they head for their bedroom.