London Fog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth had a hard time sleeping. All she could think about ways the horrific way she was sure to be tortured tomorrow. She had to stay strong, at least that what she told herself. This was some sort of test. If she survived she would find a way out of this mess. Convince Nicholas to let her go? Elizabeth laughed at that. She better starts on her last speech.

Two beautiful slave girls woke Elizabeth in the morning.

"We were sent to get you ready." The smaller of the two said. Both had blond hair and eyes that looked like a clear blue sky. They were clearly sisters. They produced a platter of fruit, cheese and nuts for Elizabeth to eat.

"Do you know what is happening?" Elizabeth asked in a whisper.

"We are not permitted to discuss that with you" The taller one said.

The younger one looked at her sister and then looked at Elizabeth. She shook her head. "We were not told much, but I can tell you that I would not trade places with you even for my freedom afterward."

"Jane!! She doesn't mean that"

Elizabeth knew she did. "It's okay. I knew this was bad. Tell me has anyone been killed?"

The one called Jane answered again, apparently, she had no problem opening her mouth. "Not one of Master Asbeey's slaves. Other Masters have but none have died publicly. I don't think you are going to die from this. Just please your Master and do everything he says. He is high in the circle, but Lord Master can overrule anyone, if you make one wrong move he may overrule your Master."

"That's enough Jane. You have said too much as it is." The taller girl face Elizabeth. "We need to get you ready. You have wasted most of your time to eat. You have five minutes then we will see you in the bathroom. We report directly to Lord Master and I will mention it to him if you do not follow my directions."

Elizabeth started to shove food in her mouth. It was good. The cheese was the best, rich and creamy. All to soon it was time to follow Jane to the bathroom. The other girl had started a bath. It smelt good but made Elizabeth feel weird and heavy. The bath was hot and made Elizabeth feel even more heavy.

"Have I been drugged?" Elizabeth cooed feeling the water as it moved around her. She felt good. Too good.

"The bath oil has a blend meant to relax you. It will also take an edge off any pain you may feel."

Elizabeth was not as mad as she should be. It must mean the oil was working as they said it would. The girls washed her roughly with a sea sponge. They touched her everywhere, causing her to heat up and moan. The girls laughed. So the oil was also an aphrodisiac. Elizabeth felt too warm and too tingly. This was not good. She was already close to an orgasm, Nicholas would be so smug! Elizabeth hated him! Too soon the girls stopped, of course Elizabeth had been right on the edge. Her hands went low, but the older girl stopped her.

"They will destroy your sense to feel if you so much as think about touching yourself today."

Elizabeth remembered the girls cries as they burnt off her clit yesterday. Suddenly she no longer was feeling anywhere near close to cumming.

"Rose grab the oil. Elizabeth get out and dry yourself off." Jane directed. She was awfully bossy for how small she was. Elizabeth dried herself off. She was starting to cool and not feel so heavy. Rose returned with a glass bottle. They made Elizabeth stand still as they rubbed the oil into every inch of Elizabeth body. By the end Elizabeth was mad with need.

"Please I need to cum." Elizabeth begged. This wasn't like her at all, well that was not entirely true. She was hot and flushed. Her stomach was in knots and the spot between her legs throbbed.

A dark deep chuckle made Elizabeth sober up. Not much but enough to stop grinding the air. Whatever was in that oil was strong.

"Ah poor baby bird has needs." Nicholas mocked.

Elizabeth looked at Rose and Jane for some silent help, panic rising again. Both girls were still and facing the floor with their hands behind their backs. Apparently, that was their respect pose. And honestly what help would they be anyways? They reported to the top of the top.

"Rose. Jane. You girls did a good job." Nicholas praised the girls in a sickly-sweet voice. Both girls preened. It made Elizabeth sick. Traitors. Ha. Again, they were the Lord Master's they probably were brainwashed.

"Would you like us to finish dressing her Master Asbeey?" Rose asked. Elizabeth could hear the admiration in her voice. Rose had a crush on Nicholas! It made Elizabeth so mad! Which only made her madder, she had no claim on Nicholas, she couldn't stand him, at least not how he was now. Of course her body said differently. Her mind decided to join in, probably the effects of the drug in the oil. She thought of how he touched her before he tricked her. Before she had ended up as his slave. No! She was not his slave, not really. She belonged to no one. She had loved him once. A memory she tried to hide deep in her brain. He had sold her on a life. Just let go and trust him he had said. Now she was going to be tortured. She might end up a work slave. Nicholas had told her the drudges were the slaves in the lowest positions, worker camps times ten. Regret filled her mind. Maybe she should have tried. Life had not been bad. As his favorite she had a million freedoms the other slaves didn't have. But she hadn't been able to give him complete control. So she ran. Tears formed in Elizabeth's eyes. Here would be her end. Either the end to her life or the end to who she was before she met Nicholas.

"Thank you Rose but I think I can handle it from here. You two are dismissed for now." Nicholas smiled at them. Elizabeth watched them go. She half wished they would have stayed. How would she be strong by herself...

"Ah, Elizabeth look at you." Nicholas's eyes ran across Elizabeth's body burning her. She had once begged him to do things to her, begged him to touch her. Her face burned red. How could she remember things like that!? It had to be the oil she lied to herself.

"Come here" Nicholas demanded. Elizabeth wanted to disobey him, but her body was aching to be touched by him. So she went. She stood before him, before dropping to her knees and putting her hands in her lap, head bowed.

"Beautiful. Are you trying to get a reward my baby bird? Do you need something for being so compliant?" Nicholas mocked her. Elizabeth seethed. She burned with a need that made him right. She hated when he was right. She had been hoping that if she listened right away maybe he would let her get off before she was put out of her misery.

"I had hoped you would be nice for once in our miserable fucked up relationship Nicholas." Complaint her ass Elizabeth giggled. She did not want to see how pissed Nicholas was. If she was going to go down at least she would go down free. Saying what she thought and felt. Nicholas had been quiet. Too quiet. Elizabeth decided to chance looking up.

He had been waiting for her to look at him. His eyes were dark, angry, and something else Elizabeth couldn't get.

"You think I am not nice? You refuse to call me my name." Nicholas started but Elizabeth interrupted.

"Your name is Nicholas. I met you as Nicholas and I dated you as Nicholas. I should have walked away the first time you had me call you Master! I should have realized what a freak you were!!" Elizabeth was glaring at him from down on her knees. It turned Nicholas on like nothing else. She had a choice to walk away, she had chosen not to.

"You choose this. You need to just trust me like you once did." Nicholas's tone was low, dangerous and soft at the same time.

"You tricked me! Lied to me. Kidnapped me. Drugged me. Beat me. I watched a girl get her clit burned off Nicholas!! Trust what? That I could be taken from you at any minute to the Lord Master only knows to be killed or worked to death? I trusted you with my life and you have gambled it!" Elizabeth was up now, shouting at him. He did this to her. She had trusted him, so much she had chosen him and his life, but she had been so wrong.

Elizbeth expected to be punished for her outburst. Or for Nicholas to at least lash back. He did neither. He got her dressed in a beautiful thin green fabric that matched her eyes. You could see through the fabric of course. He did it in silence. Then he put padded black leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists. After he grabbed her hands and chained them to a post on the ceiling. Elizabeth did not struggle, she was confused and a bit scared that Nicholas had not responded to her outburst. Nicholas left her with her arms up for a little while. This was to be her punishment maybe. When he came back, he was carrying a box. Elizabeth panicked. She knew that box.

"I already have one on!"

"It isn't yours."

"I don't need that one! Please. Please." The effects of the oil had worn off and Elizabeth started crying. She no longer wanted to please him for some relief. She no longer burned with need. He wanted to put her collar back on. It was a beautiful gold chain around a thin gold collar with emeralds that matched her eyes. It also had some sort of shock system that he had control of. Nicholas pulled it out of the box.

"I made improvements. You won't be able to see them but hidden in the collar are microscopic needles lanced with a type of drug like the oil in the tub. They can be activated the same way as the shock could be. It does not however make you complacent. It just relieves pain and makes things feel a little better. I can't have you complacent though you see. Remember if you break I cannot keep you."

"This is not what I had in my mind when you asked me to be yours." Elizabeth started to cry as Nicholas switched the collars on her neck.

"If you make me proud we can talk about privileges."

"That is not what I want! You know that!"

"You can never be free. After the next day or so if you still want to be free then you were never mine to begin with." A coldness had passed over Nicholas's face. Those words had stung Elizabeth's heart, or at least the part of her heart that had once loved Nicholas. "I have given you so many freedoms Elizabeth, more so then any other slave. You still wanted more. You ran. I gave you a year of fun. Now it is time to fulfill your promise to me. You promised that you were mine. Don't let them break you." He kissed her. Hard, deep and giving. It reminded her of how things used to be. How she had been his. Was she missing something. Did he still care for her? Could she give him herself?

"It's time" Nicholas released Elizabeth's hand and drew her close. "You are mine, do not forget your promise Elizabeth."

Rose and Jane were waiting for Elizabeth outside her rooms. Nicholas looked down at her one last time before he strode off. Rose was holding a gold leash.

"Lord Master has said to tell you to behave or Jane will be beat till she can't walk for a week." Rose's voice was hard. She did not know if Elizabeth was the type to care enough about others.

"I understand." Elizabeth stood still as Rose clipped the leash to her collar. She wouldn't have run at this point anyways. Nicholas had made it clear that she could not slip up here. Plus she was too busy wondering what he had meant. Did he care that she had not lived up to her promise? Did he want her to be his or just some slave?

The girls led Elizabeth in silence. Soon they came to huge ornate wooden doors. The second one led them down a hallway, which at the end was the backstage of the huge auditorium hall thing that had hosted the trials yesterday. They were behind the huge stage that would show Elizabeth's trial and punishment. It would decide her life or lack thereof. A small panic attack was building. A need to run no matter the consequences.

Jane placed a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. A gentle reminder of who would be punished for any slip ups. Elizabeth started to cry. Small sobs, trying to be as quiet as she could. Men were all over the backstage, carrying things, moving things. Elizabeth tried to pretend nothing was going on. After about 15 minutes two big men came up to Rose. One took the leash and the other grabbed Elizabeth's elbow. Neither even acknowledged Elizabeth. The girls walked off without a second glance. This was happening all too fast.

"Wait!" Elizabeth tried to stop. The men just ignored her and pulled her forward. "I'm not ready!"

Bright lights lit the front part of the stage. Elizabeth could see that people were in their chairs but could not see any details. The men dragged her forward a huge pole was in the center. The tied her hand behind it and attached the back of her collar to her. Leaving barely enough room to breathe. Elizabeth did not dare speak. This was not Nicholas she was dealing with. Fear pulsed threw her veins.

A voice spoke into a microphone, off to her left side but out of her sight. It was the guy from yesterday announcing her.

"Today we have a unique case. A slave that chose this life." Gasps went around in the crowd and many reprimands. Leading Elizabeth to believe it was the slaves that gasped. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment. She wanted to shout that she was tricked, that she didn't know, but Nicholas voice and words had confused her. "Only for her to run away. She was gone a whole year. Her Master was down one slave for a whole year. Can you believe the audacity this slave has?" Murmurs went through the place.

"Today we are going to bring her justice and break her. Lord Asbeey swears she is unbreakable, that he is the only one who can tame this contradiction of a slave. We shall see. Today the council will attempt to break her within the bounds set by Lord Asbeey and the Lord Master himself." Elizabeth's blood ran cold. Why would he become so involved? Was that normal? "If she breaks then she belongs to the Lord Master for the rest of her days." Again murmurs went through the crowd and again some reprimands. People were still talking though, a low hum. So it was not just the slaves who reacted. This was most likely not normal then. Elizabeth had really fucked up with this one.

"If she holds." The announcer let out a chuckle. As if it would be impossible. "Then Lord Asbeey shall break her tomorrow. If she cannot break, then the council will decide a new justice. Slaves who cannot break are dangerous. They pose a risk to us all and they will be dealt with in the harshest of ways." The crowd was silent. Elizabeth was crying. She was scared. She knew she would die on this trip. The announcer was still talking but Elizabeth was hysterical. Sobbing. Her collar was too tight. Her crying made it hard to breath. Next thing she knew everything was black.

When she came too she was tied spread eagle on her back on a bed. In the middle of the stage. Elizabeth wondered how long she had been out for.

"Lord Williams is the first of today's fun. Now that the slave is awake let's get started!" Music started to play, and gold confetti popped out of the air above Elizabeth. Sick freaks acting like this was some game.

A man was coming towards Elizabeth's head. He was just out of sight at the head of the bed, slightly behind Elizabeth. Hands roughly grabbed her hair and drew her head back. Dark brown eyes investigated hers.

"Who am I do you know?" He asked her. His voice laced with a dangerous edge.

Elizabeth knew he wanted her to say something along the lines of him being her master and someone she should please. Elizabeth also knew that under no circumstances was she to say those words if she wanted to not be sent to the Lord Master. Also Nicholas would kill her. Probably would literally kill her before sharing her. A tiny voice also reminded Elizabeth about her promise. She cringed. Well that for sure wasn't her reason she told herself as she opened her mouth

"You are Lord Williams, the announcer just said." Elizabeth added a tone to her voice. Nicholas always bristled at that tone, even before she had given herself to him. It was a good one. Elizabeth suppressed a smirk that was lingering on her lips. Lord Williams eyes flashed with anger.

"You are lucky your Master put rules down, otherwise I would have your tongue for being so disrespectful." Lord Williams threatened in barely a whisper. It gave Elizabeth chills. She was glad that Nicholas had done that too. Lord Williams saw her fear and laughed. "It is okay. I can still shut your little pig mouth up." He reached down to the stage floor. Probably in a bag. His hand still had Elizabeth's hair. He came back up, holding an O ring mouth gag. The ring was big enough to fit a cock. It attached behind her head, the O gagging her with her tongue hanging out a bit. Next, he undressed.

Lord Williams was naked and looking down at the slave in front of him. She was pretty. Her dark hair hung in waves, and her green eyes were bright and a shade he had never seen. Almost gem like but a hint of gold or something. He would enjoy her mouth and let the next Lord get started. It would be a long day and he would get another round with her later. Her mouth felt nice. Lord Williams fucked her face hard, gagging Elizabeth. Drool poured from her mouth, her eyes watered, and small gasps sounded each time Lord Williams pulled out. The O-ring prevented Elizabeth from closing her mouth, so her gasps were even louder as she tried to suck in air. Finally Lord Williams bucked forward and unleashed his cum deep into Elizabeth's throat. She coughed and cum flew out then dropped onto her face. Lord Williams laughed.

"I think I will leave you like that for the next Lord." Lord Williams smirked as he rubbed his cum into Elizabeth's face with his cock.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and cried. It was going to be a long day.

12