London Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

"My friend wants to come over later to see you, you don't mind do you?" I stared at her, she put the phone down by my ear, "Tell them," I glared back at her, she bent forward and twisted my nipple, "Tell them you don't mind or I'll fetch the riding crop."


I started making stupid noise's through the gag, "Aaahwwhggh ahwwhwwhhgghh," she laughed as she put the phone back to her ear, "See I told you she wouldn't mind-----one of my gags---lets her tongue out to play----I don't know, she hasn't had the pleasure of me sitting on her mouth yet-----oh lots tonight---yes see you later---no, no Iv'e got wine---see you later you randy bitch, bye darling."

She put the phone down, "Who's a lucky girl? You're going to have lots of company tonight."

She laughed all the way back to the bathroom, I turned and struggled, eventually I got my legs off the bed just as she came back, "That's right, come on let's get you cleaned up."

She took my arm as I hobbled to the bathroom, it was very big with everything done out in cream and gold, she guided me to the bath as I got there I moaned in horror, stuck to the bottom of the bath was another dildo, about five inches long, fat and stuck firmly just where I was going to have to sit, I looked at her and shook my head, she just smiled and nodded hers.

I wasn't going in and looked at her, I could see myself in the mirror behind her, my mouth open grotesquely, the metal ring showed against my white teeth, I could see my tongue and I remembered what she had just said, my blond hair hung around my shoulders and my eyes red with tears.

I thought why me? She ignored me and left me standing there only to return with a small bag, pincers with needles in there jaws and the riding crop, "I can assure you, you would be wiser just to get in."

The crop stung my ass. As I moved to avoid it another flicked on to my cunt then my tit's, every time I moved she was ready to hit another sensitive part of my body, it was no use, she had me. I sat dejected on the side of the bath as she lifted my legs over and in to the warm water. As the rest of me was manoeuvred in she held me then got in behind me and held my shoulders as I slowly lowered myself on the tip of the rubber cock. As I got lower, my legs wouldn't hold me and I slipped down impaling myself on the five inch dildo, my cunt had been abused so much that afternoon it sank up easily, I moaned as I felt it fill me, she bent and whispered in my ear, "Cosy fit pet, now to get you clean."

Fay got perfumed bath oils and rubbed all over me, working hard on my nipples forcing them out. I didn't see her but she got another pair of pincers and suddenly gripped my nipple, pulling it out hard.

Too late I saw the other pair and she was holding them over my extended bud, I tried to cry but couldn't as they closed piercing me. The blood ran down and in to the water.

She never spoke as she got a little box out of the bag, but she did smile as she showed me the nipple ring before it was clipped on to me.

"Don't fight it pet, I'm going to do the other one, I tried to look any-where but at the pincers as I felt them pull the other nipple out, soon that one too had a ring through it and she was washing the trickles of blood of my chest. She got in and washed her self all the time staring at me, "I will give you those as a present, they are gold only the best for my little pet's, I'm going to wash your hair and make you beautiful again, I want you to look your best for my friend's."

She washed me like a mother taking pride in their child, as I sat impaled on this cock, my nipples stinging she just washed me, I couldn't believe it, she even hummed to herself while she did it.

She stopped and asked, "Are you enjoying that cock up you? Next time I'll use a double so you can have one up your ass as well, close your eyes while I rinse you," I closed my eyes and waited for the shower, but it wasn't the shower I was expecting.

She stood above me, opened her legs and let a stream of her urine cascade all over me, I heard her laughing as I tried to avoid the hot filth, "Just my little joke pet, just to prove you are mine to do with as I see fit. Now I want you to stick you tongue through that ring and lick me clean, do me right or I will hurt you until you learn who is your mistress."

I pushed my tongue a little way through as she lowered herself down and her cunt covered my mouth and nose, I tried to lick her, the acrid smell was awful, besides that I didn't know what to do, it was the first time I had ever done anything with a woman but it wasn't good enough for her, she slid her hand down to my nipple and tugged at the ring, again I tried to scream, not only the gag but her cunt muffled the sound" Now you know what they are for, do me good or I get worse."

My tongue pushed out as far as it could I was revolted by the taste of her but I licked her as hard and as fast as I could, she lifted off me" Good that will do to start with."

She left me sitting covered in her juice and urine while she washed herself down and dried then she showered me off. It took a long time to get me out of the bath, with my ankles chained I kept slipping back down on to the cock, all she could do was laugh as it sunk back up me.

"What's up pet don't you want to leave it, don't worry you will get plenty more when my friends arrive."

Eventually she had let me use the toilet, then I was dried and back in the bedroom laying on the bed, while she busied herself, looking for something sexy, she grinned at me as she said, "These are for my friends to rip off you when they arrived."

She threw some things on the bed and told me to get some rest it was going to be a long night, especially for me.

She fastened a dog collar around my neck, then a chain which she attached to the wall, "There, now you aren't going anywhere, I'll leave you a while, I'll be back to dress you, do your hair and make you up later, now sleep well my little pet," I lay there in frozen horror as to what she was going to do to me next.

I don't know how but I must have drifted off in to some sort of sleep. I suddenly woke too fingers playing with my cunt, "Hello, you do have a nice soft cunt, show me your ass, do it now or you get punished," I turned on my side and she examined my ass, pulling the cheeks apart and probing it with her fingers, "Oh lovely, nice and puckered, beautiful ring and tight, you will be popular, very sore but popular," she pulled me back flat and examined the rings on my nipples, making sure they moved and hadn't heeled tight.

She was pleased, but I wasn't, she got a chain and fastened it on to the two rings, "Now you will move when I pull on this," she gave it a little tug and I jumped with the pain, "That's it, now to get you ready," she unclipped the chain on the collar, got a shorter chain and clipped it to the front of the collar then down to the centre of my nipple chain, it wasn't very long and if a moved my head quickly it pulled my nipples up.

She moved me to the bedroom stool in front of the dressing table and yet another mirror to look at my retched self. I stared at myself still trying to understand why I was there as she did my hair then applied make up to my eyes and cheeks, even a little lip stick around my ever open mouth. To finish off she had a gold basque, she didn't have to untie me, it clipped around me, the cups scrapped my sore nipples then she took her time buttoning the gusset and playing with my cunt at the same time, it was easy for her as there was a lace trimmed hole for her to finger me through, "I love your soft pussy just can't get enough of it, thank god it's going to be around a long time I shall enjoy sucking and licking it and you will love kissing mine, you better, after me and my friend are done with you my pretty little pet, you will be an expert, now lets get some stocking's on you and get you finished off."

Oh how I wanted to close my mouth, the pain was getting unbearable, I tried to plead as best I could but she just carried on preparing me like some sort of sacrifice, I was hungry, tired and sore, I offered no resistance as she undid my legs and put the stockings on.

She cuffed my legs again and left me sitting looking at myself, oh so pretty but not with that thing in my mouth.

I heard a bang as she re-entered the room she was carrying a small wooden plank about four feet long it had straps at ether end, she laid it on the floor facing the door, then she moved the long mirror around to the side of the door, she went to the wardrobe and picked out the riding crop, then she came for me, "Come on pet lets have you in position."

She slapped it on her side; I stood up quickly and shuffled toward the plank. Finally I was standing on it, she took my leg cuff off and strapped my legs apart to the straps as I stood on the board I looked down I notice a fixing in the centre.

Once I was secure she went back to the wardrobe, my worst horror came back as she turned and showed me a long pole with a screw fixing at both ends and in her other hand a long battery driven rubber cock, "This should moisten you up for my friends."

I made more stupid noises and tried to lift my legs as she screwed the cock to the pole then she started to push it up me, she didn't stop until it was fully in filling all of my cunt, it was like I had never known before. Then she fastened it to the fixing in the board adjusting it until I had to stand on tiptoe to gain any relief. I looked ridicules as I watched my panic in the positioned mirror.

She stood up and looked into the mirror at me impaled on her vile contraption, she smiled as she looked from me to the vibrating control in her hand," Shall I start you off slow? Or do you want to go for it straight away, lets see." She turned the control. My god it started to move slowly round and vibrating very slowly, I shook my head but she turned and faced me just grinning back at me as her hand moved the dial on and it moved faster.

First one knee bent then the other as my body squirmed to escape the sensation, I moaned which was her signal to move the dial up again, my hips thrust forward and then back, my moans became heavy breathing as my body responded to the enforced fucking the machine was giving me, she let the control slip to the floor as she sat back on the bed and I watched me self fucking this rubber cock. As she watched my torment her fingers played around her cunt, still that evil grin stared up at me.

I was bucking around, my head moved from side to side, I knew I was wet, wetter then I had ever been, it was running down my leg I felt as if I was being fucked to death. She got off the bed and stood in front of me, "I don't see why you should have all the fun," and put one leg ether side of mine and started to rub her self up and down me.

I was only just aware of her wet slit on my thigh, and when she pulled the cup down to free a tit, her lips were sucking at my nipples, but I really shook when her left hand started to play with my clit, rubbing it and tweaking the nub she was wanking me off as this cock fucked me senseless.

She was rubbing me very hard and her mouth sucked at my nipple then her teeth tugged out the ring, now her right hand was slapping my ass as she slid up and down my leg.

I came in a tremendous orgasm, she slid down my leg and picked up the control switch, turned it down, she smiled at me as she moved down, " Just leaving it slowly to fuck you," I could only look in the mirror which she had deliberately put there so I could see what was happening to me.

As her lips sucked at my cunt licking the juice from my slit, I stood there unable to stop her I was totally exhausted. When she had licked enough she slid back up my leg and continued to get herself off as she caressed my nipples with her fingers she looked at me, "Enjoyed that didn't you? I know you won't mind if I come on your leg, in return I'll leave the cock slowly fucking you, just keep you ticking over so to speak as my friends will be here soon and they will want to see you put that little show on again."

She rubbed herself faster on me, I could now feel the sticky slime that she was leaving on me. She sucked at my nipples her right hand fingered hard in to my ass-hole and she would keep pulling at my clit until she finally came spurting juice all over my thigh.

She lay against me smiling up and then sticking her tongue out and running it round my nipples. Suddenly a car horn sounded, "Shit," she said and rushed in to the bathroom brought out a face cloth and wiped me clean, then she rubbed it hard between her legs, sprayed us both with perfume, checked my hair and make-up, touched the control up a notch, I moaned as the door bell rang and I felt the cock starting to work on me.

Through glazed eyes I found myself looking in to that mirror again, I knew that me, dressed in the gold bisque and stocking, ring-gagged and bound, fucking myself off on the cock, would be the first sight Fays friend would see.

Fay went to the door and I could hear excited voices, "Darling you cleaver girl, where is she,"------?"Jess control your self, all in good time, Bobbie, Josie, come on in, take your things off, here give them to me, ohhh you do risk it, don't you fear getting seen"------?"Can't see the point of getting dressed just to undressed, a fur will do next to my skin it was next to the last owner, now where is she?"

"Oh all right, try the bedroom." The door burst open and the women stopped and looked at me then at each other, the one who was already naked, lifted her large right tit and sucked the nipple, "Mmmmm Christmas comes early," I was shaking with fear and with what the cock was doing to me as they all slowly came toward me, "Having fun my beauty? You going to do me and my friends right, is that right?"

She bent and picked up the control and slowly turned it up, "Make the bitch jump," another said as she stuck her finger in my mouth and touched my tongue, "Oh I hope this tongue is up to the job, I take a lot of tongue fucking to get off, but you will find that out, ohh she likes a fucking herself, look at her move."

My hips were now moving and thrusting as the rubber cock gained speed and started to fuck me hard.

I was already moaning when the women started to play with my body, fingers tickled me between my legs, hands pulled my tits out and lips sucked on my nipples driving me on. The woman who was obviously Josie walked over to the wardrobe and got something out she could see I was trying to watch her and hid it behind her until she stood in front admiring the way her friends were playing with my body and turning me on, through half closed eyes I saw her holding a butt-plug, she was licking it, I wanted to shake my head but I was being forcible fucked, getting close to an orgasm, she smiled at me as she went behind me.

I felt finger's rubbing me between my legs from behind as they dragged the juice from my cunt into my ass-hole then the hardness of the plug as it was pushed up, it slid into my ass forcing me over the top in to my orgasm, the woman sucking my nipple looked at me.

"Well little lady I hope that when Bobbie fucks your ass you're going to make me cum like that, I'll make sure she use's the big fat strap on."

Fay appeared at the door, "Shall we let the rubber cock fuck her again or shall we take her off and have her service us, what do you think girls?"

I felt the butt-plug get shoved up me hard, and a voice came from behind.

"I think you two are ready to be licked out and I want to fuck this cute ass -hole, I bet she gets real hot with an ass fucking."

Bobbie and Jess moved back from me and started to undress, Fay went to the wardrobe and got another crop and a black handled whip with about 6 short lengths of leather and a large black strap on cock, it must have been 8 inches I could just see it had something on the inside that would stimulate Josie.

They were all undressed or wearing sexy cut under-wear when Fay came up to me, "We are going to take you off that big cock and you are going to lick and suck us, now to do that we can, ether, make you do it through the gag or take the gag off give you a drink and then you lick and suck us. By the way if you speak with-out our permission we will gag you far worse than this and then use these whips until you realise who your mistress's are, you will do as your told, it's up to you how much pain you take to do it, girls, help me take her down."

Bobbie pulled the rubber cock out of my wet cunt as Jess and Fay undid my ankles, I was made to sit on to the bed with the plug still stuck up my ass as Fay undid the strap on the gag and took it out.

To close my mouth again was wonderful, Josie held a large glass of wine to my mouth and I drank it all, Fay whispered in my ear, "Do you know on the black market that they make a female version of viagra, it cost's a fortune but we pay in kind, your kind and you just drank a very strong mix of it, it's even worse, or better depending how you look at it, with alcohol."

They all took ordinary wine while I lay on the bed frightened to speak, my head spinning, my pussy still wet and I could feel a strange sensation inside me, Bobbie put her hand inside my basque and tugged my nipple ring.

"Just nod, no need to speak to your, superiors, you ready to fuck?" I nodded, Fay laughed in triumph, Get the basque off, we have a slave to play with, lets take her."

I was roughly turned over and fingers undid the clasp at the back and the basque fell off as I was turned back on my front, Josie bent down, "You felling sexy, you should with all that dope in you, I'm going to make your cunt so wet before I take your ass, now turn back over and get your ass in the air, I don't know which one of the girls your going to be tonguing first but when I've finished with you, you will be sucking for Scotland, now get over and don't forget to use your mouth for licking not talking."

I turned back over and brought my knees up, "Spread them knees slave," I pushed my knees apart and waited, suddenly fingers pushed in to my cunt, my whole body jumped, what ever it was in that drug it had an amazing effect, my cunt lips were already aroused from the fucking machine now the fingers were going to make me wet again.

I felt one then two fingers push up and then slowly they started to feel around touching my most sensitive places then out, again in getting faster all the time, I couldn't help but move my hips, this brought a slap from one of the crops, I jumped only to have the fingers working up me again.

Another slap this time from the other side then back again, all the time fingers fucked in and out of my cunt, my hips jumped and moved, I groaned, both crops hit me at the same time very hard, "Silence slave," then another slap still the fingers fucked me, I buried my face in the pillow and bit it to, trying to stop the moaning.

The fucking was getting faster, as my ass jumped up the crops hit home, the heat of the spanking and the finger fucking was making my cunt so wet, I was almost delirious when I heard Josie say, "She's ready."

There was a movement in front of me, still having my hands fastened behind it was hard to move or escape as my hair was pulled up and Bobbie spread her legs ether side off my head, slid down and shoved my mouth down on to her bald cunt, "Get your tongue up there and listen slave you better not stop until your drinking my juice ."

The fucking I was getting drove me to start on her, her legs were wide open and I got my tongue down and on to her moist flesh then worked my way up, tickling the hard nub of her clit, then I sucked it in to my mouth before I pushed my tongue as far up her hole as I could, still the fingers fucked me.

With-out warning the fingers stopped and slid out only to tickle and play around the inflamed lips of my cunt, I pushed back trying to find them, all I got was a hard slap from the crop, "You want my fingers back up your hole lick faster, or maybe you want some of this?"

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers