London Slut

Story Info
Tales from London.
2.3k words
3.84
24.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I arrived in London last week, I had been running amok around town like a mad woman dealing with all the preparations needed for uni.

But today, it would be different --- not because it was a Sunday but it was tonight that I would get to finally meet him.

All that I could focus once waking up was him. I met him off at Craigslist with a w4m add that I posted a couple of years ago - basically on a whim no doubt.

He was one of the few that answered my posting and he outshone all the others simply because he knew what I wanted. He secretly knew.

Leah was absolutely right with the fact that Craigslust London was hard to maneuver. Few answered the postings and it easily got flagged due to common reasons that the men wanted to monopolize the ad and the women wanting to get ahead.

Our correspondence started off innocently enough. I was pleased that right from the start we both knew that we had the same wavelength (in some way) with regards to our sexuality and the kinks we wanted.

I continued to talk to him about my life which he paralleled it with stories of his own. He was one of first people outside of my circle who knew that I had lost my virginity to my first boyfriend at the age of 25.

I told him that after getting a taste of a proper hard fucking, I had succumbed to inebriation in the end.

He also knew my fears with the subject of anal play. He was one of the people that guided me and helped me to open up with that aspect. I told him that it hurt like fuck when the boyfriend did it to me the first time even though we had a huge bottle of lube and that I couldn't walk properly for days after.

I told him if I had come to London sooner, that I would've wanted him to be the first one to touch my ass and dominate me there. I guess it was because there was a pseudo-trust that we had established over time. I trusted him in our own sickening way the least.

Then reality got in the way but I still informed him of my adventures from time to time as he did with his. And tonight we were having dinner.

I had told him that in the event; where there would be a possibility of rendezvousing with him (in the future) and on the grounds that we both weren't married, presented a clean bill of health to each other and still wanted to play around --- then we could.

As I dressed for the evening with the same usual care, I imagined all the dirty things we could do. I even took out a dress that best represented me; the saint and the sinner.

After getting my needed prophylactics, I informed my friends that I would be dinning out tonight. As I stepped out of the room, I stopped by the hotel bar and ordered one whiskey on the rocks (single malt) just to get the edge off. The barman eyed me lustfully and I just laughed and shrugged it off thinking that tonight, I was the property of another man, of someone else.

We agreed to meet up in a café near the hotel. As I opened the door and scoured the scene of where my friend might be; then I saw him, eying me. The bastard.

He was looking at me the whole time. He had a table positioned at the center of the room where he could've easily seen everybody going in and out of the café. And I just laughed at the thought and proceeded to him.

As we introduced ourselves, the memories of our correspondence came rushing back in my mind. I felt elated that finally there was a presence (a solid block of mass) behind the person whom I was corresponding to all these years.

The evening turned out pleasantly enough. He told me about his life, how after being divorced changed everything and his feelings on the matter. I told him about what my activities were since I arrived in London and my plans for the future,

Since the night air was warm enough, we decided to walk a bit and get some of the alcohol out in our system.

As we continued to talk, we never really noticed where we were going until I noticed something familiar.

It was kind of funny that our feet led us to the Walkabout next to Temple.

I remembered the first story he shared with me over email that it had something to do with this place so I whispered into his ear and asked him. His eyes bulged a bit and he started to laugh. I gave him the eye and whispered again to his ear, "So, what did you do to that slut with big pierced boobs again?" I smiled.

He looked at me lustfully and he held my hand as we crossed the street and he showed me.

We walked a couple of minutes to a small area, where it looked like small boats docked, and from that area there were other steps leading directly to the river.

He took me to the wall and showed me where he fucked that woman senseless and I could see through his eyes that he still remembered the thrill of doing exactly that all those years. Coupled with alcohol and my unsuppressed lust coming out for this man, I kissed him fervently. I had been waiting to kiss this man for years but who was also a complete stranger to me.

The paradox. The irony.

I knew he would be the perfect antithesis to my natural need for dominance and control. I started it. And I also wanted to finish it. I wanted to finish what I wanted to do in Craigslist all those years ago. That night where I was so horny, that I wanted to fuck someone over the pond "literally".

That I wanted to fuck someone from London --- A stranger and just as Leah did with her stories. As I kissed him, he was surprised for a minute but then he started to ravish me. He attacked my lips. I started rubbing my legs on his cock. It was getting harder, I could feel it.

He groped my breasts, my ass and anything else he could touch. I was his for the night and he knew it. He tweaked my nipples inside my bra just to prove his point.

As he touched my covered pussy through my dress, I felt a shiver run down through my spine. I wanted him. I wanted him now. I wanted to be that stranger whom he fucked so hard. I wanted to be his rag doll, his slave. His cock sock.

I told him I wanted to worship his cock. I wanted to worship the thing that had reverberated my lust and fantasies years ago.

I kneeled down as I unbuckled his belt, opened his fly, and I could feel that he was already hard like a fucking rock. I knew that his control was already slipping bit by bit. I could hear it in his heavy breathing.

As I freed his cock from the confines of his pants and boxers, I looked at him and saw his eyes mirroring back the lust -- which I was sure was also seen on my own.

I licked him at the tip as there was a bit pre-cum now. His cocked moved and twitched, he was getting impatient. I looked at him with a hungry smile; I licked at the curves and ridges of his shaft, never missing a spot with my tongue.

I cupped and massaged his balls. I heard him grunt and pushed his cock towards my face. "Not yet" I said. I ran my hands up and down his shaft, pumping him. I started licking and sucking his balls alternately. I knew they were full of cum from the looks and heaviness of it. Cause he told me himself --- he told me he tried not to wank himself while waiting for me. That he would be giving me everything he got when I arrived. After a few more balls sucking, I went back in front and looked him in the eye as I swallowed him inch by inch into my mouth. I knew he was big, even with his genetics playing in my mind. It was my first time swallowing something of that size and girth. I knew that my pussy would be tight for him and I moaned in anticipation. As I paused, never ending my eye contact with him; I told him to fuck my brains out and he did literally so to speak. I swallowed and sucked all that I could. I matched his heavy grunts with my own moans.

I knew that my pussy was already achingly wet and that my panties were soaked. I loved hearing him grunt and saying that I was his little slut he has been waiting patiently for all these years.

After a while, he told me to get up and undress. My clothes had been a pool around my feet and he savored the sight of me in the darkness with his piercing gaze.

He then used his fingers and unfolded the petals of my pussy. He examined my wetness and asked how long was I wet, and I meekly told him that I had been wet in anticipation since getting dressed to meet him. He looked at me hungrily as he licked my juices from his fingers. He then smiled and said to me with a satisfied tone "You slut."

As I laughed while eyeing him hungrily too, it was all too fast.

He groped my hips and rubbed his cock at the entrance of my pussy using my juices as lubrication. I closed my eyes and knew it was going to be a tight fit. I wanted it so bad. I burned for him.

After positioning his cock at my entrance, movement had stopped so I opened my eyes again. He smiled as he plunged right in. I let out a scream. It had hurt; I wasn't used to cocks like his.

He then covered my mouth and said "Do you want this or not?" I nodded.

He replied "Then keep quiet slut."

As he plunged in me, he stopped to the hilt and I adjusted to his girth.

Fuck he was big -- my pussy was full so I started to rock my hips and moan again.

He then again warned me to keep my moans to a minimum as he positioned his hands at my hips. My naked back was against the wall as I placed my legs at his back.

I told him to fuck me hard and rough. I told him to punish me for teasing him all these years. And so he did. I couldn't even finish my second sentence when he plunged again right into me. He invaded my mouth with his tongue as he invaded my pussy with his cock.

I relished and savored the fact that I was finally being ravished by the man with whom I had so many dark and filthy thoughts over the years. I could feel myself getting wetter with his every stroke and jab. I coated his cock with my juices and I could hear the slapping of his balls to my sex with every thrust.

The wall at my back was unforgiving as well as I knew every scrape and bruise I had earned there was also a form of punishment for being such a cock tease to this man front of me. And I secretly loved it.

As my orgasm was paramount, I screamed which he then gagged me using one of his hands. I screamed into his hand as I could feel my pussy's unending quivering under the assault of his cock.

I could see he was coming soon too. His grunts were getting heavier and louder. His actions were getting faster and at a more frantic pace. I coaxed the orgasm from his cock by squeezing my pussy.

I leaned into him and whispered obscenities into his ear. I wanted his spunk. I told him to give me what I had been longing for all those years when I was still a virgin. To give me everything that he got.

And then I could feel the quake of his cock as he came into my tight sweet pussy. Could feel as he jizzed and his spunk coated my insides. And I orgasmed the second time while riding his own completion within me.

I screamed and arched my back, he tried to silence me but he couldn't get to my mouth so he crushed my airway with his hands. He had cut off my breathing so I couldn't scream anymore.

I was spent.

After our orgasms had waded, I could feel him slip his now softening cock out of my pussy. I tried to stand up back again. But my legs were still quivering so I held onto him for support. As I gathered myself, He looked at my body one last time before it was covered in clothes again. I looked down and saw than some of his spunk was trailing down on my legs so I scooped it up with my fingers and licked it while looking at him. I opened my mouth to let him see that I swallowed it.

He smile and kissed me hard.

As we walked out of the darkness and back into the city streets, I asked him "where to next?"