London Swinging Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt very turned on thinking about what might come next. I said, "She's wonderful, sharing Jayne with another man turns me on as much as it does her, she loves it."

He slid his hand up her leg until he had a hand on my wife's creamy white thigh

"You really enjoy having sex with the other men? What does your husband do, when your having sex with the other men?" Rex asked.
She grinned and said, "I like the variety and taboo of it, making love with another man while my husband watches, wanks and then joins in."

"You're not interested in me too though are you Gary? I'm not into that."

"No, I'm straight. It's a thrill for me to see my wife acting like a slut with another man." I answered honestly.

"Ever been with a black guy Jayne?"

"Yes Rex, I have been a few blackmen. Gary loves to see me on a big black cock getting fucked senseless," she purred.

"Do you want my cock? I'd love to fuck you Jayne."

"We have a room here, shall we play?" Jayne said.

There was a moment's silence until Jayne pushed against him forcing her skirt up towards her waist showing her little black thong. His lips parted to accept her probing tongue and her hand went to the back of his neck as she kissed him. Any doubts he had that she was up for this were now gone.

"Come on," she said pulling back from him.

I glanced at the barman who gave us a sly and knowing smile as Jayne got off her stool, held Rex's hand and headed towards the lifts. As the doors shut I saw Rex feasting his dark eyes on my wife's petite body as she gave me a hug. She then turned to Rex and moved into his arms, they kissed hard and long, his hands groping her bum and pulling her against his groin, her skirt was so short I could see her bum as Rex's hand stroked her. The bell rang as we reached the fourth floor.

"We're here you two, come on." I said as the door opened.

We walked along the corridor until we stood outside our room.

"Are you sure you're ok with this Gary? Last chance!" Jayne checked.

I smiled and promptly opened the door and then followed them into our small room, a large double bed the centrepiece. As we walked in Jayne dispelled any last doubts Rex may have had as she slipped off her skirt and pulled her top off and lay on the bed in her stockings and underwear.

"Wow, she's so horny!" Rex said. "You don't mind her with another man?"

"It's what Jayne wants, so it's ok with me. It's just a one off though."

I clambered onto the bed, "Let's get these off and have some fun with you," I said as I peeled her thong down over her thighs and then unclipped her skimpy bra.

She lay back on the bed and then looked and watched as Rex undressed.

"Mm, eat my pussy," she whispered to me.

Her beautiful hairy ginger pussy was already wet, I stuck my tongue deep inside her as she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her soft mound. I loved the taste of her as her juices flowed over my tongue. I glanced up as the bed creaked as Rex climbed on, knelt by her head and positioned his cock over her mouth. I knew Jayne would enjoy him, his arms and legs were muscular, his cock was big and hung down onto his thigh and his chest and arms were covered in tattoos.

"Take it Jayne, hold it your hand and stroke it." Rex said.

She was whimpering from me sucking her pussy as she reached for Rex's semi-hard cock and then guided it into her mouth while he massaged her tits with his fingers.

"Good girl, now suck it. That's it and feel my balls."

She was so wet my tongue slid deeper. Then I felt her thighs closing around me as gently she placed a hand on my head. Her legs trembled and tensed, reacting to my tongue and she grabbed my head and forced my mouth hard onto her clitoris.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!" She grunted.
She stiffened and I just held her down and teased her clitoris gently with my tongue as her orgasm subsided. She looked down at me and mouthed silently, "I love you," before gently pushing me away. I knew what she wanted and the bed creaked as I sat on the edge and Rex climbed between my wife's thighs.

"Sit in the chair, I want you to enjoy the show," she said to me.

I got off the bed, undressed and sat back in the chair and massaged my cock watching.

"You're a sexy lady." He said as he rubbed the inside of Jayne's legs and started to finger her soaking fanny. "I love your ginger pussy." First one finger, then two, her back arched as she pushed her hips down on his hand.

Rex pushed her legs further apart and then dipped his head between my wife's thighs and began to suck her. She opened her legs further wrapping her thighs around his neck as he slid two fingers deep inside and begin working them in and out. Rex just stayed between her thighs slurping noisily as her cunt squelched.

"Fuck her now, she wants it." I said.

He climbed to his knees and I passed him a condom from the bedside table.

"Do you want me to suck you first?" Jayne asked him.

"No baby, later, I'm ready now. What do you want now? Talk to me baby, tell me what you want?" Rex said as he rolled on a condom looking down at Jayne.

"Fuck me, give it to me, let me feel your cock inside me."

He knelt between my wife's thighs and wanked his big black cock and pointed it at her dripping pussy, she looked almost hypnotised as his cock moved in.

"Pull your pussy lips apart Jayne," he told her as he climbed between her legs and rubbed himself against her. She raised her knees and exposed her sopping pussy to him. Jayne's eyes opened wide and she threw her head back as he entered her, making her moan as he penetrated her.

"Do you want this Jayne, do you want my cock to stretch you?"

"Yes. I want you deep inside me, fuck me"

He gripped her hips and rammed her making her let out a loud groan and began to push back against him. Jayne looked over at me as I sat in the chair.

Rex noticed and looked my way with his outstretched arms either side of Jayne's head, "You like to watch her fuck?"

I just nodded, smiled and watched as he buried himself deep inside my wife.

He fucked her with deep slow thrusts, his balls slapped against her bum every time he thrust fully, her hair was wet with sweat as she moved her hips in time with his. She locked her legs around his thighs as she just tried to hold on and enjoy this new cock.

"I'm your slut, enjoying the show?" She mouthed to me. I watched her soft flesh move as his black backside bounced between her legs, the contrast in colour between their bodies so sexy. Rex fucked my petite wife faster as she lay pinned under him, his black cock deep inside her. I sat watching so turned on by my normally prim and proper wife behaving like a slut.

"Look at your husband, turn him on by letting him see you cum Jayne."

She opened her eyes and looked directly at me, and my hand on my cock. Rex grabbed her ankles and pulled them up around her ears and pushed hard against her. They were both moaning, their groans filled the room and I knew Jayne was about to cum again.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck you're so deep, " she sobbed as her second orgasm hit her, "I'm cumming." Her pelvis thrust back and forth as the orgasm ripped through her body. She had a look of satisfied lust on her face as he held her hips and he fucked her gently with her motionless now under him.

"Let me suck you," Jayne suddenly said.

"I'd love you to suck my cock." Rex said pulling out of Jayne. He sat up on the bed and Jayne knelt beside him and peeled off his condom then looked at me.

"Tell me to do it Gary," she said.

"Suck his cock. Suck him off and let him cum in your mouth. Be my slut, suck him."

She bent forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. It was so erotic, she wet her lips then took about half of it into her mouth and slowly stroked it with her hand. Her hand looked so small and pale against his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, suck it. You're so fucking horny." She just grunted a response.

He held her thick ginger hair and threw his head back with a loud groan. I watched her face as his hard black cock pushed deeper into her mouth. Jayne's eyes were tightly shut in ecstasy as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"She has a talent for sucking cock, she loves a mouth full of cum." I said.

Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked the large cock, and he began to fuck her mouth.

"Jayne? You want my cum, oh fuck!" Rex groaned as started to cum.

She gagged slightly as Rex began to cum in her sweet, hot mouth. I could see the outline of his cock as it spasmed inside my wife's mouth. Jayne kept her lips around his cock as he kept cumming in her mouth. As he pulled his cock from her mouth strings of his cum still connected her lips to his cock and she rubbed it over her face and then turned to me grinning. She had cum all over her face and dripping from her chin onto her chest making it glisten.

"Rex that was great, but we need to be alone now." Jayne said quietly.

"I understand. If ever you want a repeat of this, contact me." He said. He dressed quickly, thanked us both, and let himself out. As the door closed, Jayne stepped off the bed and walked over to me, her mouth and face still wet with his cum.

"Kiss me," she said.

As I hesitated for a moment she put her mouth on mine and slipped her tongue into my mouth and gave me a very passionate kiss. She broke the kiss and asked, "Does your little cocksucker wife taste good? Can you taste his cock on my lips and cum in my mouth?"

"You are a dirty bitch Jayne," I said smiling.

I was turned on beyond words as she kissed me full on the mouth and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I could smell his cock and taste his cum as we kissed.

"Dirty bitch?" she said pulling back and smiling. "So you liked me being dirty?"

"Yes, very much."

"Good, it's your turn now."

"I need to cum."

Jayne knelt on the floor and in one smooth movement took my cock deep in her mouth. She started sucking and slurping noisily as my cock in and out of her luscious mouth, I lasted for about ten seconds, I was almost cumming as soon as her lips touched my cock.
"Oh fuck I'm cumming." Jayne moaned with delight as I came, pumping into her mouth, sucking greedily as I filled her mouth. My mind was a whirl of erotic visions, after watching my sexy wife with a young black stranger and it had all been too much for my self-control. I crawled into bed while Jayne went to the bathroom to shower. I meant to stay awake to talk about the evening but soon fell into a deep and very contented sleep.

Late the following morning we got out of the bed, showered, dressed and went down to reception to check out. An envelope had been left for us containing Rex's phone number and an e-mail address and a short note thanking us for making his weekend one he would never forget. It was our last morning before travelling home and after what had happened over the weekend I can safely assume that our swinging life was back on track. I'm sure our marriage would again be far more interesting from now on.

12