London Underground

Story Info
The woman John meets on the train turns out to be very odd.
1.4k words
4
15.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London Underground
five stops after he speaks
she answers

—Robert Moyer

The question hung in the air almost as if John could see each word lingering about the other passengers on the Metro, the letters getting tangled in hair, the question mark hooking on someone's ear and the single errant "y" tucking itself into an attractive woman's cleavage. It seemed it had asked the question an eternity ago and now as the train hissed to a stop at the next station he wondered if she had heard him. He tried to recall her initial reaction playing the words, "So, would you like to come back to my place for some coffee of something?" over in his mind.

He might have had a better clue about her feelings if he had focused on her dark brown eyes as he whispered the words to her, but her nose had caught his attention and he found himself gazing at her most recent piercing. The hypoallergenic stud looked almost white in the garish train car lighting and against the reddened skin it looked like a swollen pimple aching to be popped. John had heard it takes a while for the irritation from a piercing to fade.

A group of people moved out of the car and then the doors stood open as John looked at the woman in a way he hoped wasn't seen as staring. No one entered the car and still the woman remained silent, her brow furling occasionally as if she was lost in thought. With a sudden whoosh, the doors slid closed and the train started once again.

In a quandary, John was about to ask the woman again when she finally replied, "Something?"

"Excuse me?" John asked.

"You said some coffee or something? I was wondering what 'or something' meant."

"Oh, or soda or a drink, something like that."

"Nothing more?"

"I guess there could be more, depending upon how things went."

"Depending?"

John nodded, not sure what else to say.

The train screeched to another stop and several more people slipped through the doors into the dimly lit station. Once again, no one else boarded before the doors shut and the train started again. John's station was only two stops away and he was beginning to wonder if he would get an answer to his question, much less a guest back to his room. Counting to himself he counted five stops since he first asked the question.

"You're really not interested in just drinking coffee, or something else, are you?" she finally asked.

John began to wonder if he really wanted her to come home with him. "To be honest I was more interested in the 'or something' than in the coffee, or soda..."

She nodded as the train slowed to another stop. The last of the other people on the car stepped out into the station, so as the doors closed they were alone in the car. John noticed the woman now staring at him with a sly smile. "So what you really wanted was to fuck me. You wanted to take me home and fuck me right?"

"Well, I mean, only... only if you wanted to. I wasn't going to force..."

"No?"

"Of course not. I'm not that kind of man."

Climbing up from her seat, she walked over to him, grabbed his shoulders and lifted. John, surprised at her strength, stood up, wondering if he made a big mistake. He continued to wonder as the woman began unbuckling his pants and then reached inside and grabbed his cock.

She stroked it until it grew hard and then smiled, "Ah, yes, you are this kind of man." Leaning forward, she stuck out her tongue and worked it between John's lips, and then pressed against him as they kissed, her tongue exploring his mouth. As she pulled away he first noticed the light hair that bridged over her mouth and covered her cheeks.

Stepping back from him she quickly unbuttoned her dress and tossed it onto one of the seats. John let his pants fall to the floor and pulled off his underwear as she pulled off her panties. Her pubic hair was very thick, running from just beneath the panty line down and onto her thighs. He didn't get much of a look because the lights flickered out and the train suddenly stopped.

He could see the woman in the lit by the red emergency lights. She had kneeled before him and now looked back over her shoulder, "Now show me what type of man you are," she growled at him.

John kneeled behind her and leaned forward. Suddenly he felt her grab his cock and guide it into her pussy. Grabbing her hips, he was surprised by the hair he felt, but he thrust forward, feeling the intense pleasure as he slid into the wet opening. Shoved deep inside the woman he paused a moment and could feel the muscles inside her working her pussy walls around his cock.

Without withdrawing he felt the amazing sensation of her pussy sliding up and down his shaft, and then twisting around it. It was unlike any woman he had ever felt before. In spite of the intense pleasure working around his cock he felt an urge to fuck this woman like he had never done before, so he withdrew and then savagely thrust forward, feeling his balls slap against her.

He continued withdrawing and then slamming himself into her, again and again as he listened to her breathe and moan... no it was almost a growl coming from her. By then he was completely oblivious to his surroundings as the train remained motionless, between stops, stopped in the darkness. No, all John could see, feel or hear was the sights, sensations and sounds of fucking this woman.

They continued as John heard her growl once again, a feral, frightening growl that seemed to come from something evil inside this woman. He thrust deep into her and then felt her come as her pussy walls convulsed powerfully around his cock, actually creating a suction that drew him deeper inside her. That intense sensation was all he could take and he came, spurting his cum deep into the woman.

After coming, he remained inside her for a few seconds and then tried to withdraw but she growled, "No leave it in." He didn't move, but relaxed a few seconds later as she said in a much softer tone, "Please leave it in me, it feels so warm, so good."

Holding her by the hips he noticed the thin line of hair running up her backbone. It shined oddly in the red emergency light. He had never met a woman with so much facial and body hair, he figured it must be a European thing. The women he had been with before had been plucked, shaved and waxed everywhere but their head and the light patch between their legs.

When his cock shrank so much he couldn't keep it in her pussy, he backed up a bit and slid out of her. Standing up, he pulled up his underwear and grabbed for his pants. He then reached out to her but suddenly she was gone. He looked up to see a shadow push open the doors and slip through.

The doors were open only wide enough for him to get his head through and look up the track. In the dim light he watched as a furry creature dashed on all fours into the darkness. He turned around thinking perhaps the woman was still in the car, but he was alone.

He quickly pulled on his pants and as he buckled his belt, the lights came on and the train started to move. Her dress was still on the seat so he grabbed it, folded it neatly and slipped it into his bag, doing the same with her panties.

Sitting down, he rode the rest of the way to his stop wondering what could have happened to the woman. He figured she must have been grabbed by that animal, but wasn't sure exactly how he could explain that to the police. It was only after the train stopped at his stop, that he stood up and noticed the claw marks torn into the rubber flooring. They were right where the woman had kneeled, as if she had made the marks.

John stepped off the train with the woman's dress and panties tucked in his bag. Instead of stopping to talk to the police, he headed straight home. Once home, he pulled her dress and panties out of his bag. Before going to bed he stepped outside, put them on the table on his back porch and then slipped back inside. In the morning the clothes were gone.