London Underground Ch. 02

Story Info
Discover the secrets of kinky London.
5.1k words
4.45
21.8k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers

****AUTHOR'S NOTE**** this chapter mainly explains about the Guild of Hedonists, the token system and lays the foundations for the rest of the story. If you want to get off quickly this chapter will not be the best for that purpose but hopefully you will want to read it anyway to continue Suzy's story - there is some hot action towards the end though.

Thank you all so much for your votes and comments, there's still so much more to come from Suzy and her Guild friends...

*

Suzy finally reaches her door, soaked to the skin. The Friday evening rush hour tube and surface train had both unbearably packed and humid so she is glad to emerge into the cool misty drizzle at Hornsey station. She takes her time over the half mile walk home to her second floor flat in a converted red brick house close to Alexandra Park, enjoying the fresh air despite the fine rain penetrating her clothing and soaking her hair; chilling and yet refreshing at the same time. The flat is a quality conversion done by the former owners of the house who had decided to divide it into flats on their retirement fifteen years earlier and who till live in the basement flat now. Being aware of how noisy flats could be they had ensured only the best insulation and soundproofing materials were used and now when she closes and locks the door behind her she can enjoy perfect quiet or the loudest music without either being disturbed by or disturbing her neighbours.

The entire top storey of this narrow Victorian villa is hers, owned outright, mortgage free, the final payment made three years ago sealing the deal. The faded grandeur of Alexandra Palace just visible from her bedroom dormer window in the eaves, the view she is hoping to grow old with. Tonight Suzy closes the solid fire door with a sigh, happy to shut out the turmoil of the outside world, needing time to think about the events that had unfolded earlier that afternoon. There have been many similar encounters in the past five years but today was different; Alex felt different, showed potential that outshone his years. Flipping the light switch near the door she steps into her compact kitchen, dumping her handbag, shopping and the mail on the counter top then unzipping her boots she carries them into the bedroom, dropping them in a corner.

She takes coat hangers from the wardrobe and sheds her soaked skirt suit hanging it up on the curtain pole over the radiator to dry, she peels off her wet blouse, lace bra and unsnaps her stockings from the red satin waist cincher, rolling them off her sturdy legs. Unhooking the busk front of the corsetry to expose her soft flesh and the tight fitting thick silver chain at her waist biting into her skin, leaving red marks, a pattern she will wear for hours after she releases the chain.

This waist chain she has worn daily for the past four years, the first year against her will the other three willingly, not feeling complete without it's caress around her. It anchors the eight fine chains that connect to her labial piercings, six fanning out from either side of her waist, three left, three right and two running down from the rear over her full buttocks, slacker than the front ones to accommodate sitting but all eight tensioned perfectly to keep her splayed and available.

Suzy runs her hands over her silky flesh, warming up now that she's out of her wet clothes, her finger tips stroking lightly under the chains feeling the indentations they have left, snagging on the tackiness left behind by Alex's copious cum shower, a wistful smile on her face as her nipples stiffen involuntarily at the memory and the thrill of her own touch on her sensitive skin. Reaching for a remote controller on her night stand Suzy clicks on the twenty seven inch iMac that hangs on the wall opposite her bed, acting as both TV and internet port. She settles on the king size bed arranging pillows behind her as the broadband connects, automatically loading the sleek black white and red GoH homepage. A looping gif of the same silvery spurting cock device used on the holographic twenty token piece that the old man in the cafe had given her flipping over and over in the centre of the page as it loads.

The page steadies and using the remote cursor Suzy clicks on the news feed to find out why her friends have been up to. Unexpectedly seeing her performance with Alex there, pinned to the top of the feed, constantly streaming. Skilfully edited to a thirty minute hardcore entitled "lush cougar Topsy B Fox schools hung cub." The action switches between the five cameras hidden in the room to show the most tantalisingly explicit detail; of course she knows how to play to this particular room, where the cameras are and what the coffee shop clientele like to see. The stream cuts in at the point where she has dropped her skirt and Alex's eyes are bulging as he takes in the full glory of her.

Suzy chuckles and settles back against the pillows to assess the editing job and also to have another look at that gorgeous boy and his delicious eager young cock that is now filling the screen as it springs up onto his belly in slow motion. Moving the cursor to the toolbar above the vid window she clicks on the word 'EDIT' to show her appreciation of the editors skills; above the word the number 21 clicks over to 22 registering her vote, glancing across the row of scores she notices the 'PERF' score is climbing steadily, at 89 already and the stream has only been live for an hour.

A comment ticker scrolls across the bottom of the screen, colour coded to indicate which area the comment relates to, performance feedback shows as a bright violet colour and there seems to be a lot of comments relating to her: "Topsy is spoiling this boy", "he'll never settle for a quickie again."

"Watched this twice now, cum twice, still rock hard."

"Topsy for home cumming queen!"

"Saving this! Damn! I'll never be token rich while she teases like this!"

"Let's have more of the boy, he really brings out something great in Ms Fox:"

Being examples of the more eloquent ones.

The fact that a scene so recent and impromptu is front page news is amazing, especially as the ever popular Friday Dungeon Club is in full swing at various locations around the city, featuring GoH elite and international guest performers. A warm glow washes over Suzy as she watches her virtual token (VT) count climb in the top right corner of the screen as viewers elect to download her vid, the tokens it costs them swelling her VT coffers. Not knowing yet what she'll spend her new found wealth on but very happy to be able to have a wider choice than ever before; maybe she'll earn enough to afford a bespoke latex outfit from one of the more exclusive designers the GoH has to offer, or perhaps some more jewellery?

She muses, absently stroking and tugging the rings on her labia sending a sweet thrill to her core making herself squirm, her cunt spasming around the dildo buried deep, juices flowing to coat her folds once more. She feels she would find a ladder of bars along her perineum, a guiche ladder, very stimulating or maybe a tongue stud....

Suzy suddenly shivers and realises that the room is chilly. Leaving the video of herself and Alex still streaming in the background she gets up to close the curtains and opens the wardrobe next to the window. On the backs of the wardrobe doors are twin red velvet pads fitted with hooks and pegs to hold jewellery, the left hand side pad is empty, four hooks evenly spaced along the top. Wanting to get in the bath to warm up Suzy reaches down and unclips the eight slender chains from the rings in her fleshy lower lips, she sways softly side to side allowing the chains to brush against her soft flesh as her labia slowly descend to their natural alignment, making a soft tinkling sound as the two rows of piercing rings clash together.

Suzy's hands now travel behind her to unscrew the clasp that fastens her waist chain, the larger link with a cylindrical screw lock and the two attached elliptical links that can hold a padlock across the crew lock. The weight of the chain in her hands now, finally releasing it's grip on her flesh after 14 long hours, a glance in the dressing table mirror confirming the deep patterning of her skin. Suzy hefts the chain, it always feels much heavier in her hands than in it's proper place, carefully she loops it over the four vacant hooks on the velvet pad, tuning her eye catches the exquisite silver items on the opposite velvet pad; the gifts from her mentor Niall, Silver Wolf in GoH parlance, this jewellery is so intricate, so beautifully made it still takes her breath away despite her mixed feelings concerning it's donor.

Her eyes roam over the three small filigree padlocks, so detailed, appearing to be more holes than metal and yet so strong in use with their corresponding fine silver keys. Two other items adorn the red velvet, the first a delicate silver hawser. The finest silver wires plaited into cords which have then been braided together and twisted to give strength and flexibility in use, the ends of which have slim loops sheathed in solid silver to facilitate being locked by one of the padlocks, so much work is in this piece but yet the hawser is a mere 3mm thick. As she looks at it Suzy's hands involuntarily travel to the rings in her outer lips and she recalls being sealed and locked shut by this strong silver cord and a filigree padlock. She shivers at the memory a dull throb settling deep in her as part of her yearns to belong again................

The final item is the piece de resistance; a fabulously ornate yet very strong filigree silver collar, designed to lay flat against her collar bones. Made from a single flattened tube of silver, beaten thin, with a pierced design. Thick solid silver torque style shanks leading from the superbly detailed front piece ending in twin links at the back to accommodate the third padlock. The decorative front of the collar is a pierced celtic knot work pattern reminiscent to Suzy of the Elvish jewellery described in the Lord of the Rings books. In the centre the knot work focusses on a rondel containing a raised hand and two paws, one large one small - the hand enamelled in red, the symbol of Ulster, Niall's homeland; the smaller paw in rose gold to denote a fox and the larger paw diamond cut silver to denote a wolf. They had made a fine couple Silver Wolf and Topsy B Fox for the time she had worn that collar............

Suzy smiles softly shivering again at the memory then closing the wardrobe door makes her way to the bathroom. Turning on the taps in her deep roll top purple enamel bath and selecting a patchouli scented oil she moves through her bathing ritual instinctively: Mixing the bath oil into a foaming agent, lighting candles, putting Act 3 of Madame Butterfly on the CD player, placing a huge fluffy towel onto the heated towel rail before pinning up her shoulder length ebony hair and slipping into the hot bubbly water with a soft sigh. Her neck supported by an inflatable towelling bath pillow, her arms resting on the edges of the deep bath a position that allows her body to float, such a delicious relaxing feeling.

As she floats cocooned in the soft embrace of the fragrant silky bathwater, the beauty of Puccini's tragic love story swirling around the room, she relaxes and allows her mind to wander as her hands slide from the edges of the tub to stroke her hairless smooth skin. The laser hair removal treatment she has spent the majority of her token income on, so worth it, her armpits, legs and pubis now totally bald.

Her addiction to laser began with Niall paying for her outer labia to be treated in preparation for her piercings four years ago, in fact he paid for most of her vulva and perineum too. She then continued to fund it herself until she was smooth everywhere she wanted to be, so liberating to know that she need never have to shave or wax again. Feeling her muscles start to unknot she idly toys with her voluptuous body, her massive breasts floating independently on the bubbly surface of the bath, her hands softly jiggling them weightlessly, she imagines this must be how implants feel, buoyant and full.

Suzy's mind strays again to her earlier adventure and she realises that she really does want to see Alex again, he had shown her such sensual promise. Not just compliance and youthful exuberance but flickers of an instinctive erotic intelligence that if she's right could lead him either into a life of frustration or deep fulfilment, she is fairly confident that she could convince Alex to take the latter route and is sure that she will at least try. He would be an asset to the GoH, the Guild of Hedonists, or simply the Guild as it's known to members. She decides there and then to ask him to meet up the next day, Saturday, and resolves to gauge his suitability for and openness to the concept of the Guild.

*

*

*

The Guild of Hedonists has a vast history, originally one of the medieval Guilds of London from the fourteenth century. Known then as the Guild of Prykswains (literally cock workers or cock lovers) the Guild was formed to encompass the keepers of brothels, bawdy houses and those in positions of influence who liked to make use of such amenities. The annual subscription fee buying anonymity and protection plus access to the most skilled whores and finest physicians of the time; although a course of leeches, however pernicious, would not cure herpes, syphilis or gonorrhoea. During the puritan age the Guild went underground, literally, and some of those medieval crypt like venues were still in use today and had been used by those in the know to keep safe during events such as the Great Fire of London in 1666.

It's name has changed several times, most notably becoming the Guild of Fornicators for about a century and a half, but finally settling on the Guild of Hedonists in the late Victorian era when the Guild high council of the time decided a less inflammatory, more generalised title would be appropriate following the Jack the Ripper cases. In fact the hierarchy of the late victorian Guild were in great conflict when Oscar Wilde was jailed in 1895. Some members felt that the Guild should pull some strings to help Wilde while others still feeling the fear and uncertainty that surrounded the Guild during the Ripper murders in 1888, when it had retracted to all but a few members who retreated again to the ancient underground haunts, fought to avoid them coming to public notice. Oscar did receive regular visits in Reading Gaol from Guild members during his sentence however.

Throughout history there had been many famous and infamous Guild members, from Nell Gwynn, Samuel Pepys and Lord Byron to more recently actors, rock stars, artists and photographers of the 1960s, 70s and 80s. The HIV/AIDS crisis in the1980s also hit the Guild hard. While ostensibly a secret society there has been sufficient crossover between those in power and members of the Guild that there are times when discretion has been the only safe course of action.

Most recently they have been obliged to fight off interest from culture tourists spurred on by the Harry Potter books and Dan Brown's bestsellers to seek out ancient symbols and ciphers in London's streets and buildings. Ironically, diverting attention from Guild haunts and activities has proved easier in the 21st century than ever before; current membership levels are high and a diverse cross section of skills and professions are represented, particularly in cyber space. Anyone searching online for the meaning of certain symbols they had discovered in particular ancient buildings will only see what the Guild want them to see.

Despite having some high profile internationally known members, the Guild solely operates within the 28 Metropolitan Boroughs of the County of London and of course the ancient Cities of London and Westminster themselves. Its unique venues, events and craftsfolk will only conduct Guild business for members within those bounds. The Guild looks after its own and can provide enough business from members to keep enterprises like the silversmiths who created Suzy's jewellery, padlocks and chains comfortably off, while allowing them a unique work/life balance. The Guild is both landlord and employer to it's web developers, technicians, venue staff and clean up teams. There are of course many members who are not employees, like Suzy, Niall and many others, however active Guild membership is only valid within the geographical bounds of the historic County of London.

*

*

*

As the soaring emotional climax of Con onor muore, the final aria of Madame Butterfly, breaks her reverie Suzy pulls the bath plug letting the now luke-warm water drain away. Standing up she pats her skin dry with a huge fluffy towel; spritzing her body with a fragrant dry oil before cleansing her face with luxury lotions, cleaning her teeth and returning to her bedroom in a soft towelling robe. The iMac screen is still showing herself and Alex, comments and votes still coming in, both the latex and the piercings now easily affordable. Suzy smiles as she watches herself sink down onto Alex's straining tool on the screen, her cunt instinctively twitching, gripping anew the dildo that she had forgotten about buried deep within. A warm feeling wells inside her, one she has not felt in a long time and she welcomes it. Reaching for her phone she thumbs in a text message to Alex as she had promised she would:

- 'sleep well just Alex, have sweet wet dreams and I'll call you tomorrow, Suzy x.' -

Pressing send she flicks back to the Guild website home screen looking for some likely wank material, she feels that somehow it would be too arrogant to get off to her own performance. She scans the selection of vids available, including the premium offerings from Guild high rollers that cost tokens just to view. As tonight's highest online VT earner she can choose to view and download any content for free until dawn, her performance with Alex has automatically been added to her personal archive. As she browses she muses whether to remove the black Guild dildo and break out one of her own bespoke toys, specially crafted to fit and stimulate her cunt. She feels she's given the Guild researchers enough quality data today and so she can afford to sleep without the biometric.

The Guild dildos are not compulsory but are an easy way to earn tokens as they collect biometric data from the wearers via Near Field Communication or NFC chips. Users carry personalised NFC tags and the data is used to inform studies on human sexual responses in a range of activities and scenarios. They may be used by both males and females and there are other types of biometric devices available including cock rings, anal probes and urethral sounds.

Suzy had spent the majority of the year from being sponsored into the Guild by Niall to having her piercings wearing a chastity device that included a pencil slim vibe, neither wide enough nor long enough to stimulate her adequately and held static by an exquisitely engineered articulated harness so as to prevent her from being able to grind against it in any way. An exquisite torture for a size queen like her, designed by Niall to keep her in a state of frustration so she would constantly beg for his unfeasibly girthy dick. She now wore the biometric to remind herself that she need never be so tormented again........unless she chose to of course.

Standing up and shrugging off her robe Suzy bends her knees and bears down to expel the thick black solid dong, catching it in her hand and sealing it in an antibacterial bag so she can take it with her on Sunday evening and exchange it for some new ones. She keeps a stock at home of course but there are always replacements available at Guild venues. Her muscular cunt walls rippling as they always did at the emptiness, almost in anticipation, almost as if her body was trained to expect a good fucking whenever the biometric wasn't present.

Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers
12