London Underground Ch. 05

Story Info
Suzy and Alex redux.
7.7k words
4.75
10.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers

*** AUTHOR'S NOTE *** apologies for the delay in submitting this chapter, it has taken a lot of effort to write, but I think, hope that I got it right. Please vote and comment on this chapter, I value all feedback ***

Alex walks in the weak sunlight, his long stride eating up the pavements, he heads for the river, towards the Houses of Parliament, deep in the heart of historical London; the ancient City of Westminster. He knows the cafe he went to with Suzy must be close but he's not that interested in seeking it out right now, a tiny glimmer of doubt seeding in him that yesterday was all a dream although the warm glow in his groin still persists.

He crosses the Thames at Westminster bridge to meander along the South Bank. Stopping almost under the London Eye Alex checks his phone for about the fiftieth time in the last hour, nothing, biting his lip as he decides he'll send her a text message, figuring he has nothing to lose:

'I'm enjoying the sun today, hope you are too, A x'

Then about ten seconds later another;

'That A is for Alex btw'

And then a third;

'Sorry...lame...don't hate me, lol, x'

Damn! blushing like an idiot and pounding his fist against his thigh Alex wishes texts could be recalled like emails. Resigning himself to the fact that he is coming over desperate Alex buys a coffee from a riverside kiosk and sits on a bench outside the National Theatre to enjoy it, people watching, wondering if any of the passers-by are hiding kinky secrets like Suzy. His cock jumps a little at the thought and he shakes his head, smiling to himself, this is getting silly, like an autonomic response; what is he Pavlov's cub?

Suzy ascends from the tube station at Camden Town, her phone bursting into life as she re-joins the cellular network, glancing down at the screen alive with alerts, all from the same number...Alex. Grinning Suzy steps to the side of the pavement to have a proper look at her messages; three texts and a voicemail. Laughing now as she reads his texts Suzy decides to phone him without listening to the message, she walks in the direction of Camden Lock as she waits for him to answer.

Alex jumps almost out of his skin as his phone buzzes into life, Suzy calling, fumbling the phone and almost dropping it he answers;

"Erm, hi, I mean Hello...Suzy?"

He hears a soft chuckle and waits with bated breath for her to speak.

"Hello just Alex," she purrs "how are you?" that sexy chuckle again,

"Yeah, yeah I'm good thanks," grinning like an idiot "sorry I missed you earlier, I was having breakfast...at halls...with a friend...a male friend."

It's Suzy's turn to grin now, he's just so precious;

"So where are you now?" she asks

"Erm, just on the South Bank, where are you?"

"Heading to Camden Lock for lunch, would you like to join me?" she smiles

Alex almost drops his phone in surprise, grinning wildly again and punching the air,

"Yes, yes...I'll have to take the tube, where shall I meet you?

Suzy describes a rendezvous point and then hangs up, smiling in realisation that she has butterflies in her stomach; 'down girl' she tells herself.

Suzy gauges that Alex should take about fifteen minutes to get to the Lock so she sits on a bench and muses where to take him once he arrives. There are of course Guild venues close by but she's really tempted to get to know him better, old fashioned style. While she waits soaking up the welcome autumn sunshine Suzy's mind wanders to Niall again, she frowns a little, it seems she's given him far more attention than he deserves over the past 24 hours; almost as if her subconscious is poking her because she's feeling happy about meeting Alex. Her thoughts return to the scene with the Prince and Niall's behaviour or more accurately to the aftermath of that...

*

Suzy was never sure what happened after the slaves had left her as the playroom's motion detecting cameras had stopped recording, the movements they did pick up when she was released from her bondage and removed from the room must have been inconsequential to the vid editors. Suffice to say Suzy awoke the next morning in a luxurious if masculine hotel room with Niall, her eyes sliding slowly open, a low moan escaping her lips, his hand possessing her gloriously trembling, wetly inflamed genitals.

Three thick rough fingers gliding over her g-spot, his fat thumb wedged in her asshole as she sprawls prostrate, naked, her arms either side of her face, tits squashed inelegantly sideways in her armpits. Niall's stimulus arousing enough to wake her but not sufficient to completely revive her sexual frenzy. He's playing her responses like a musical instrument, eliciting her instinctive need to be pleasured.

Not moving her body, languidly enjoying his authoritative hold on her groin Suzy raises her chin to look around the room. She's facing the bottom of the bed and her eye is drawn to the flickering laptop screen on the desk opposite showing the fully edited version of the slaves pleasuring her; their slim dark limbs a delicious contrast to her copious pale luxuriant flesh the sight piquing her arousal.

In the mirror she watches Niall's face, the expression unchanging as he regards her being brought to a release he had earlier denied her. His eyes giving nothing away while his fist flashes over his burly fuck meat, finally grunting out a perfunctory load onto his belly he roughly withdraws his hand and strides to the bathroom slamming the door behind him leaving her once more frustrated and confused.

That had been just before her piercings, just before her collaring; looking back now with the benefit of hindsight she should have known something wasn't right but hey, you live and learn.

*

The buzzing of her phone cuts into her contemplation, Alex's name flashes up and she answers, looking around for a landmark to direct him to she spies him about 20 yards from her. He's just as cliche inducingly young, tall, dark and handsome as she remembered; hell she didn't have to remember, she has their vid downloaded.

She talks into the phone as if she can't see him yet, directing him to locate various landmarks just to see him move, her cunt clenching as she watches his rangy body striding around assuredly. If she's not mistaken there could be the seeds of a fine sensual Alpha laying dormant within this man-boy and she's just the one to nurture those seeds.

Standing Suzy walks towards Alex, still talking on the phone to him until she is just behind him, reaching up she taps him on the shoulder making him jump. Spinning around Alex beams at her hanging up his phone as she does,

"Hey just Alex, how are you?" Suzy smiles up at him and plants a swift soft peck on his cheek, the cheek that immediately colours and burns. Suzy laughs, tucking her arm through his and thinking the self-consciousness will have to go.

"are you embarrassed to be seen with me?" She teases

"no, no, oh God no!" he flaps, "it's just...you know," he smiles and shrugs

Suzy steals a glance at his crotch as he walks, his tight burgundy coloured skinny jeans bulging a little, she makes another mental note to help him train his responses.

"So what are you hungry for Alex?" Suzy purrs

Biting back the urge to say 'You' Alex replies,

"Well I had a huge breakfast so I don't really mind, what would you prefer? I'm sure you know plenty of nice places," he smiles down at her, his heart fluttering in his chest as he clumsily alludes to the cafe from the previous day.

Suzy smiles back; "oh I do Alex, but today I think we'll just get know each other better, yes? Why don't we try to find somewhere we can eat outside, it may be the last chance this year."

Alex nods and they choose a pub with a terrace and order old fashioned 'doorstep' sandwiches made with thick slices of crusty bread and hot roast beef plus a bowl of crinkle cut chips, Alex drinks Coke while Suzy goes for a sparkling water with ice and a twist of lime. They chat companionably as they wait for their food in the creamy October sunshine, despite their encounter the day before Alex finds talking to Suzy easy with her warm friendliness and her sharp dry wit.

They discuss life in general, she glosses over details of her job as she describes it as terminally dull but it pays the bills and she enquires as to Alex's plans are after graduation. Alex is a little taken aback by the ease at which they are chatting and also that apart from the fabulous curves partially hidden under her casual sweater, jeans, boots and jacket outfit there's no hint of the sexy cougar he met just about 24 hours previously. They are chatting like old friends which just deepens Alex's uncertainty about what actually happened.

Noticing his puzzled expression Suzy smilingly enquires what's up, blushing a little Alex leans over the table to whisper;

"Did yesterday really happen?"

Suzy laughs and slides him a warm sideways glance, her small soft hand covering his large paw on the tabletop;

"Oh yes Alex...don't you have some battle scars to prove it?" The sudden flash of fire in her ice blue eyes rekindling that low buzz from earlier,

"I just thought we could take things a little more slow and normal today, if that's ok with you?" She adds just as their food arrives.

They munch on the rustic fare with gusto, still chatting between mouthfuls; Alex relates the story of Ravi's gloating about his conquest from that morning, she being the only person other than he who would appreciate the irony. Suzy grins and asks softly,

"So you weren't tempted to tell him...?"

Alex blushes again, chewing his mouthful of sandwich slowly to give himself thinking time,

"Well of course I was tempted to tell him about you, I mean we've always shared stories about our conquests, but something was telling me I shouldn't; that it may never happen again if I did. Also he's the biggest gossip alive, heaven knows how he'll cope with client confidentiality when he's a barrister."

Suzy smiles at him and wonders anew at the depth of his perceptiveness for one so young, so she's a conquest now is she?

"So would you like to fuck me again just Alex?" she asks coyly before dipping a fat golden chip into a pot of ketchup.

Alex chokes on his sandwich at the directness of her question and as he coughs to dislodge crumbs from his throat he notices her smirking, he joins her in the smile as she adds;

"I'd like to fuck you some more, I feel I would enjoy getting to know you better, helping you to control some of those responses maybe." Her eyes full of mirth bringing back his blush again.

Alex's mind is racing while Suzy pays the bill, turning down his offer to get it on the grounds that as she works she can afford it and telling him suggestively that he can make it up to her later in other ways. Little does he know that thanks to him Suzy is a token millionaire! Maybe she will buy something for him with her wealth as a gesture of her appreciation.

After lunch they wander around the Camden area just chatting and laughing, despite the age difference they find each other easy company with many shared likes in music, film, books. Their eyes meeting and holding at times as they smile together.

Later they take the tube to Covent Garden and watched some street performers, furtively holding hands in the crowd, then just as darkness descends cramming into a noisy Soho pub and snagging a dim corner, the humid press of bodies cocooning them away from notice as Suzy slides onto a high stool her back to the corner.

Pressing a twenty pound note into Alex's hand she sends him to the bar for a bottle of Prosecco and an ice bucket, slipping her jacket onto the back of the stool and unknotting the bright patterned cotton scarf to expose her milky cleavage and the v-neckline of her soft blue cashmere sweater.

Soon she spies Alex weaving his way through the crush of bodies clutching the ice bucket and glasses high above the crowd, his height a definite advantage. A party of fashionable, slim, immaculately groomed young women to her left are also watching his athletic handsomeness approach, whispering to each other and giggling.

Smiling inwardly Suzy realises that Alex is clearly oblivious to the effect he's having, his eyes drawn to her décolletage as he stumbles the last few steps to reach her. Her hand shoots out to catch the ice bucket, smiling up into his eyes, aware that the gaggle of tipsy young women have now noticed her too. Alex grins sheepishly meeting Suzy's gaze as she chuckles softly asking, "so you like my sweater then?"

placing the ice bucket and glasses on a narrow shelf next to Suzy's shoulder, Alex grins and answers, "oh yes...you'd look good in anything, I'm sorry for staring, but wow! They...you, take my breath away."

His eyes are glowing as he speaks, their gazes locked; Suzy feels the room dissolve momentarily, lost in his gaze, his lips softly brush against hers, a hint of tongue just probing, not meekly but like he feels he has a right to. Their kiss deepens and she snakes her arms around his neck, fingers stoking his hair as his hands roam over her soft flanks and back, the sincerity of his feelings flowing into her, inspiring a sincere reaction and Suzy, the Guild's shining light in pansexual hedonism, finds herself with such violent butterflies in her stomach that her she has to break away to catch her breath and fan her face.

As the room swims back into focus Alex is looking down at her with bemused concern, "you ok?" He breathes, Suzy nods mutely and bites her bottom lip, breaking into a slow smile of reassurance, so many thoughts and emotions swirling in her head,

"I just, I don't know, just...that was hot!" She mumbles, "took me by surprise..."

Alex grins, relief ghosting those smiley dark blue eyes, "I was worried I'd stepped out of line" he chuckles.

"Well that would suppose there was a line you should have been in in the first place." Suzy laughs back, "I'm pleased you kissed me Alex, took the initiative, it was fabulous, made me want more" she smoulders.

Her hands which have been softly stroking his torso while they spoke draw him in now for a soft hug, her face pressed against his smooth pecs listening to his strong heartbeat though the soft cotton of his tee. Suzy's eye is caught by the party of young women at the table to the side of them who are now whispering furtively behind their hands looking vaguely shocked, although she knows she doesn't look her age Alex is clearly significantly younger and she can only imagine how hot their kiss must have appeared to those watching.

Flashing them her best smile and pulling away from Alex, Suzy confidently reaches for the bottle of Prosecco and smiling up at him pops the cork then expertly fills their glasses. Handing him one she clinks her glass to his and takes a long sip, her eyes smiling into his as he tastes the sparkling wine, nodding in approval.

"You like that Alex?" she asks,

"Mmmmm," he replies, "very nice, sophisticated," draining his glass.

Suzy grins and stands up, her feet on the bottom rail of her high stool, elevating herself so she's face to face with him. She wobbles a little and his hands instinctively catch her, gripping her waist firmly, feeling the boning of the waist cincher he remembers, his mind idly sliding to wondering whether she is splayed with chains like she was the day before. His cock twitching at the thought, growing a little more from the semi-erect state he's been in since she first kissed his cheek earlier.

Suzy tilts her chin up and whispers in his ear, telling him that they have an audience, turning her body as she does to shield him from the sightline of the gaggle of females, enclosing him between herself and the wall. Working her hand deftly over his thickening shaft a few times and nuzzling his earlobe, sucking it softly, a little nip of teeth to make him shiver.

The buzz of the pub simultaneously enveloping and isolating them, defining a bubble of cognisance; Suzy, Alex and the table of young women. She leans away from him and sits down as he turns to face the watchers, his thick nine incher now obvious in his skin tight jeans. A broad confident smile playing on his lips as he nods over to the table, channelling Ravi, he twinkles; "Evening ladies."

Suzy stifles a laugh as she watches the women reacting to Alex, his nonchalant demeanour despite his obvious arousal confusing them, two of them openly gaping at his long bulge, lusty expressions glazing their perfectly made-up faces, another giggles and looks away, the remaining three trying to remain cool, smiling back like this is all very usual.

Alex reaches for their bottle of fizz and refills his glass and tops Suzy's off too, a bit too enthusiastically; the soft froth cascading over her fingers tickling them. She swaps the glass into her other hand and holds her wet fingers up to his lips, her eyes flashing, signalling her intent to Alex. Still grinning he parts his lips sensually, his tongue pushing his bottom lip down slurping her wet index and middle finger, tonguing between her fingers, flickering over them, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively as he does.

Suzy smiles broadly at him playing up to their audience, realising he's enjoying this, a glass of fizz seemingly the key, or is it a friendly environment for him, that crowded noisy pub; or it could be that there's the beginning of a connection between them.

Warming to the show they're giving now, Alex selects a chunk of ice from the bucket, widening his eyes as he holds Suzy's gaze, smouldering at her, he leans in and strokes the ice cube slowly along her bottom lip, wetting it. Stroking his thumb across her cheek as he leans in to tenderly kiss her, sliding the ice down her jawline, over her throat, tracing her collar bone, down her breastbone and across the tops of the full mounds of her breasts.

That pale flesh shimmering softly as her breathing becomes ragged, Alex breaks the kiss, his mouth following the glossy trail of meltwater, his tongue and lips on her skin transmitting prickles of pleasure like needles to her nipples and clit. Suzy's hands glide from his waist up into his hair, her fingertips flexing against his skull as her cunt clenches and her head goes back, mouth dry, swallowing hard; she was oh so right about this boy's potential.

A shout of "get a room Grandma!" rings out from the party of women, followed by gales of laughter. Alex raises his head to scowl at them but Suzy squeezes his hand and whispers; "Leave it to me. Grab our things."

Gathering up the ice bucket with the remains of their bottle as Alex gets their coats and her bag. Suzy strides across to the table of women, carefully placing the ice bucket on their table, smirking, her eyes meeting those of the ringleader as she says,

" That's a great idea, I think I might just do that, take my hung husband home and fuck his brains out all night...Much better than sitting here caked in makeup waiting to meet some pissed-up macho fuck wit...Enjoy the fizz, it's lovely."

Exiting the pub via the back door they both burst out laughing, Alex grabbing her hand and pulling her to him against a wall in the alley at the back of the pub, the velvety darkness and cool air wraps around them as he meets her eyes with warmth, gazing down at her leaning in for a deep kiss, pulling her closer, one strong arm around her waist whispering, " You are amazing Suzy, did you see her face when she thought we were married!?"

Suzy chuckles, "You're not so bad yourself young 'un," she smiles "that thing with the ice...got me so hot, where did you learn that?"

"Oh, i just came to me, you must have inspired it" he grins

"Mmmmmmm, inspired it certainly was...are you hungry Alex? I'm starving" Suzy smirks

"You read my mind, where shall we go?" He asks

"Well there's a noodle bar not far from here...I know all the carb laden places to eat in central London, I have a figure to maintain you know." She grins.

Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers