London Underground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex chuckles and takes her hand as they walk the short distance to the noodle bar where they perch on high stools and tuck in to delicious noodles with different sauces hungrily. He really likes that she has a healthy appetite, isn't afraid to eat like a lot of women he knows, he finds her body confidence very sexy, her entire demeanour refreshing and alluring, and boy what a body.

After their meal they buy luxury ice cream and coffee to take out which they consume while people watching in Leicester Square as the city starts to really come alive. While they idly chat sipping the strong aromatic coffee Alex realises his cheeks ache from smiling and he doesn't want this day to end. Feeling totally at home with Suzy's warm softness tucked against him, his arm around her shoulders holding her close in the cooling air.

Suzy relaxes against him enjoying their closeness, that affectionate, non-sexual, protective arm feels right and Suzy realises that this is something she has missed. Yes she can choose from a dizzying array of sex partners and physical pleasures but actual hugs have been few and far between and she's liking this well muscled limb firmly drawing her closer a lot.

Suzy ponders their next move, her instinct is to take Alex home, her home, she wants to explore him, luxuriate in experimenting with that gorgeous body, introduce him to new pleasures, to give him free reign and see what he does with it. Common sense tells her that there are hotels and of course many Guild venues, even Guild hostels where for the right price privacy can be bought and while she hopes; deep down kind of knows, that she will take Alex to some of those places, right now she just wants to have him at her leisure with no concerns about paper thin walls or interruptions.

Now the decision is made Suzy resolves to take at least some steps to preserve her anonymity, she fancies herself a good judge of character and has no reason to believe that Alex poses any danger to her, but neither does she want a love struck post-teen showing up at all hours of the day and night. As Alex softly nuzzles the top of her head while holding her close she sends a quick text message on her phone, within minutes a big black car with diplomatic plates and blacked out windows glides to a halt about 20 yards away from where they are sitting.

Spotting the car Suzy squeezes Alex's thigh and looks up at him while sliding out from his embrace and taking his hand to pull him along with her. Smiling quizzically he rises and follows, the look in her eyes conveying that she has a plan and so far Alex has enjoyed Suzy's plans so he's happy to smile and follow.

Suzy leads Alex to the understated limousine and opens the rear door entering the plush womblike interior, pulling him with her. He still wears a puzzled look as he settles back against the seat next to Suzy noting the roomy interior and opaque glass privacy screen.

Almost instantly he closes the car door it glides away and Suzy leans in to pull him closer for a kiss, guiding his huge hand up her sweater as hers slides into his lap, softly stroking and massaging his still semi-erect prick encased in it's cloth prison. Alex gasps into their kiss, breaking free to pant against her ear, "where are we going?" He breathes.

Smiling, still manipulating him Suzy whispers, "somewhere we can take our time to get to know each other even better, relax and enjoy the ride, I want you hot and ready when we get there."

Alex's mind is reeling now, the thrill of arousal at Suzy's unknown plans for him conflicting with a thin shard of trepidation that's gently lancing through his excitement leaving an unexpected edge in it's wake, a darkness that laces his fervour with a nip of adrenaline.

Gliding his hand over her corsetry under the soft sweater, tracing her hardening nipples through the lace of her bra with his thumbs Alex bends once more to kiss her deeply as she lazily edges him through his jeans, resigned to see what happens, reasoning that if she is the type to keep him as her sex slave in her own personal dungeon there are worse fates.

They continue to make out as the car glides smoothly to Suzy's home, this private limo service will cost her dearly in tokens but as a device to get Alex home without him realising where he is it is ideal. She is of course pre-registered for the service and the driver will take her to the rear of the house where there is a small service lift to facilitate deliveries and removals as well as the mobility needs of residents if required.

Once the car draws to a stop Suzy whispers that she is going to blindfold him but that it's ok, there's just the two of them and as soon as they're inside she'll take it off. Alex's eyes are misty with lust as he nods, right now he'd agree to almost anything she suggested.

Taking the soft cotton scarf from around her neck Suzy folds it into a long pad before tying it around his eyes and sliding past him she opens the door, takes his arm and guides him out onto the pavement. Under the bottom edge of the blindfold he glimpses their feet and can make out the bottom of a wheelie bin, coupled with the quiet he deduces they must be somewhere residential. Suzy takes his elbow as she unlocks a door, re-locking it after leading him through.

The building is quiet and dark, Alex hears a soft whirring and then the sound of doors sliding open as the small service lift arrives. Suzy is confident that they will not be seen due to the late hour and the demographic of her neighbours but once in the lift she removes the blindfold just in case. The lift judders to a halt just as Alex's eyes refocus, the doors slide open and Suzy guides Alex across the top floor landing to her heavy dark wood front door, unlocks it and ushers him through into her private quarters.

Alex stands in the dimly lit hallway taking in the sensual atmosphere of the flat, as Suzy turns on more lights the design of the spaces is revealed. Her use of colour and lighting is sublime, the flat feels like an exclusive boutique hotel suite, a palette of subtle mauves deepening to indigo in the bedroom via her royal purple bathroom. He notices there are no doors, the underfloor heating, stylish radiators and efficient insulation facilitating the natural flow of the compact space without the need to further divide.

He's examining an abstract bronze sculpture on a side table when Suzy hands him a bottle of beer as she takes his coat, she's shed her jacket and boots and is smiling up at him, her dark hair falling in soft waves on her shoulders. Her eyes flash with sensual promise as she takes his hand and leads him along the corridor pointing out the bathroom, Alex slides in, feeling a little exposed by the lack of a door but grateful for the opportunity to pee and search for some mouthwash. Suzy continues to the bedroom to give him some privacy, she smiles as she waits, listening to the alien sounds of someone else in her space, idly wondering how she'll get him out as anonymously as she got him in, but there's time to work that out yet.

While she waits she quickly divests her jeans and sweater, sliding a sheer black robe over her lace bra and panties and waist cincher, knotting the belt to give Alex a little challenge, to see what he'll do. Yesterday had been led by her and now she's hoping to test him a little, allow him the opportunity to take the initiative, she's not wearing her chains or a Guild biometric today, she feels that they should have some 'normal' time together.

She lights scented candles around the room, sandalwood, patchouli and cedar, then pads softly to the kitchen retrieving a bottle of San Pellegrino sparking water from the fridge, placing it in an ice bucket with ice cubes and a splash of tap water; gathering up two crystal tumblers she returns to the corridor and leans against the door frame of the bathroom.

Alex stands naked in the dim light of the dark bathroom listening to her approach, he loves the sensuousness of this her private space. The deepest royal purple on each wall, the rough slate tiles underfoot, a dim lightbulb shielded by an antique silk shade embroidered with peacock feathers, the subtle up-lighters around the walls each casting a warm fan of light onto an patch of flaked gold leaf on the walls above each light.

For a tiny bathroom it's a very opulent space with an air of fin de siecle decadence, the fittings and toiletries are of exceptional quality and he has luxuriated in washing himself with a large brick of sandalwood scented soap wanting to be fresh for her, cleansing the grime of the city and also gauging just how tender his cock still is. This will have to be a much slower, less bruising encounter he feels. He's just rinsing the lather from himself with a thick damp washcloth when Suzy appears in the doorway.

Alex looks her up and down, that voluptuous figure silhouetted by the lamps in the hallway, his cock twitching in response to her semi nakedness. After Suzy's reaction to him taking the lead with the ice earlier he'd planned to walk in to the bedroom naked and..., well that was as far as he'd planned. Seeing her now waiting for him a soft smile on her face, leaning seductively in her robe and lingerie his mind is a turmoil of lust, need and awe, he stares mesmerised unable to speak or move.

The realisation that he's naked, in her home and she's all but naked finally hitting him, his cock automatically starting to rise, stiffening and lengthening as they stare at each other. Alex senses her eyes roaming over his hard young body similarly outlined in the dim light of the bathroom, he watches the way the light glistens on his moist skin in the mirror as he turns to let water out of the sink and knows she's also watching the shadows slide over him, delineating his physique and emphasising his arousal.

Hearing a soft exhalation he notices she's turned away and is walking slowly, sexily to her bedroom. As she passes the candles that have transformed her indigo painted bedroom into a boudoir, the flickering flames bathe her gauze wrapped flesh in a soft glow as leaving the ice bucket and tumblers on the nightstand she sits on the edge of the bed.

Her hands splayed on the dark teal and purple covers either side of her hips, her icy blue eyes smouldering at him. Alex feels drawn towards her, compelled, but instinctively knows that she's expecting him to take the lead. His thick nine inch shaft bobbing as he walks Alex crosses to the bedroom, his lust glazed eyes holding Suzy's gaze as he approaches silently across the thick carpet, his heartbeat quickening with each step.

Suzy watches him, her appreciation of his well muscled body and eager phallus clearly etched on her face, smiling as she notes his slow deliberate, assured approach, the drama of the scenario not lost on him; they are both enjoying this deferral of pleasure, this unspoken seduction. He knows she won't guide this, he senses that she wants to but that she's keen for him to set the tone and pace of their second coupling.

His thoughts polarising as he draws nearer; should he sink to his knees and part her thighs, stand with his tumescent cock pulsating in front of her face, maybe wipe it over her cheeks and lips 'til he can resist no longer and has to slide it between her lips. Or draw her softly to him and just hold her close, allow their bodies to speak to each other and let their instincts dictate what happens.

Taking the final step closer, gazing down as she leans back a little holding his gaze he realises he needs to kiss her, undress her and open her up; to revel in her. Recalling her sensuality from the day before, the way she teased him he softly cups her chin and slides her robe off her shoulder. Suzy's eyes are glowing, shivering at his touch.

Her gaze drifts from his eyes to his straining shaft as it bobs hotly next to her face, turning her face slightly in his light grip she strokes her cheek against his velvety rod making him gasp. Alex's hips jerk involuntarily at her touch a pearly bead crowning his darkened glans, his hand tracing her jawline back to slide into her hair as he bends his knees dragging his swollen dick down her face and over her cleavage, his free hand reaching for the belt of her robe as he descends to kneel between her thighs.

Suzy's fingers grip the bedcovers tightly, she's struggling to resist grabbing him and pulling him closer, her cunt throbbing and leaking, aching to drag him on top of her and take him balls deep in one thrust; to just fuck this gorgeous boy. She's not used to being passive in the heat of passion but as he kneels now, opening her robe and smiling into her eyes she knows it'll be worth her endurance.

Alex senses her tension his smile broadening, narrowing his eyes, their gazes melded, the spectre of her need vibrating between them, flexing his cock against her inner calf he slides both the robe and her bra straps from her shoulders. Suzy shudders as she kneads the bed covers, thrusting her chest forward, chafing her erect nipples against the lace of her bra.

Alex chuckles softly at the desire so apparent in her eyes, the battle she's waging to stay still and let him lead. His hands stroking around her ribcage to unhook her bra and free her heavy white globes, sliding the bra slowly down her arms 'til she has to release her hands from twisting the bedclothes to lose the robe and bra.

Seizing the moment Alex leans in for a kiss, dragging his pulsing shaft up her inner thigh as he tips her softly back onto the bed pinioning her wrists above her head and kissing her. Softly at first, nibbling and sucking her bottom lip, then harder, more insistently, sliding his tongue into her mouth as he grazes his engorged prick softly against her lace clad mound making her gasp into their kiss. Alex's mouth slides down over her throat, dropping soft kisses as he makes his way to her shimmering titflesh.

A long lick down her sternum, tasting her, before sucking a limpid nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the dimpled aureola. His left hand cupping and softly kneading her other soft orb, trapping the nipple between two fingers gently, glorying in having such toys at his disposal. A low moan escapes her throat as her body arches to meet his attentions.

His cock is painfully turgid and leaking again, the sore places hot and glossy, needing to be quenched. Still holding her wrists, pinning her to the bed Alex shifts sideways to kneel next to Suzy, watching the candlelight flicker over her soft pale flesh, her chest heaving as she breathes deeply, her eyes hazed with lust and happiness, gazing down at her he whispers,

"Do you want me to fuck you Suzy?"

His free hand glides up her thigh, two fingers walking the last few inches to her crotch then stroking them either side of her pendulous labia through the sheer black lace. Suzy writhes under his touch, her tits jiggling as she attempts to grind her cunt against his hand, spreading her thighs ever wider, no chains splaying her today, just her aching desire to be filled.

Alex presses two fingers against her sodden gusset, thick white lubrication bubbling onto his fingers as he pushes the fabric into her, the black lace sinking into her needy slit. Suzy groans and bucks her hips, the panties just a thin strip of cloth now cloaking her engorged clit and exposing her piercings.

Guiding his thumb softly over her lace clad nub Alex asks her again,

"Well, do you?"

He smirks, grabbing a handful of her mound and kneading it gently, mashing her clit as his fingers sink into her plush flesh, relishing making her moan and writhe, teasing her as she has teased him. His eyes burning into hers as she nods mutely. Grinning now Alex wraps his fingers around the sopping cloth and yanks, hearing the stitches rip and give way. Suzy pants hard as he tears the panties from her, her eyes blazing up at him with longing, his cock twitches as he watches her body respond and a waft of that tangy seashell aroma reaches him.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you." He teases, lifting the wrecked slip of lace to his face to inhale her musk deeply,

"Do you want my cock Suzy?" he growls gripping the thick root, wrapping it in the moist lace and flexing it close to her face.

He's enjoying himself now, knowing she's so wet and ready for him but yet not immediately giving her what she needs. It's a new experience for him to defer pleasure but he's relishing it, her obvious need arousing him further.

She moans, a low guttural sound, as she writhes in his grip watching him with a mixture of lust and admiration, noting the merest hint of a hard edge that has crept into his voice, a tiny sliver of nasty glinting behind that warm stare. It seems she has inspired something in him or maybe he has been playing her, spinning her a line about his inexperience. Either way she needs him now, balls deep, stretching her clutching wetness; his well muscled frame crushing her as he pistons in and out, just fucking; a good old fashioned no frills hard fuck.

"Yes!" she hisses, staring up at him, her face flushed. "I need Your cock...now. Fuck me hard."

A flash of darkness clouds his eyes, he drags her further up onto the silky bed cover by her wrists as if she were a rag doll, a smudge of her nectar marking her path; his shoulder muscles bulging at the effort of shifting her into the centre of the bed. Releasing her wrists and throwing her wrecked knickers to the side he positions himself between her thighs, his weight supported by his arms, gazing lustfully down at her as he nudges his darkly congested leaking cock-head against her hungry wet slit.

His frenum catches against her clit hood piercing making him shudder as he teases them both mercilessly, aching to be buried in her, kissing her deeply as he quenches his burning shaft in her slick welcoming cunt. Yet relishing the sensation of their genitals mashed together, the squelching sounds as her wetness coats him, her hips elevated, rocking slowly back and forth leaving a wet kiss of abject need along the underside of his fat pulsating dick.

Suzy focuses her mind on the sensation of his glossy crown gliding over her hyper-sensitive pumped up clit. Her head thrown back, mouth open, back arched upwards she snakes her arms around his hips, her flat palms so sensitive, clutching his tactile buttocks, tracing the hollows at the sides as her fingertips curl and grip under the curve of his steely glutei, sampling his hard young flesh and urging him to plunge in.

Unable to endure the twin assaults of her vulva and hands any longer Alex jerks his hips up and back, finally sliding his hot thick cock between her slippery petals and sinking deep into her dark wet hunger. His throbbing flesh being swallowed inch by inch as her fingernails claw at him, pulling him in, her strong thighs wrapping around his hips, hooking her feet over the backs of his thighs as he bottoms out against her cervix with a low moan. Flexing his cock deep inside her, a flood of relief washing over him at finally being where he needs to be.

Her hips rocking softly as his mouth seeks hers, their tongues entwine passionately, lips crushed brutally together as she grinds against him feverishly, her hands scrabbling to hold him deep. Her orgasm bubbling up from the sheer relief of him filling her after such a build up, each flex of his cock squeezing and stretching her g-spot until ecstasy bursts in her clit then resonates inwardly igniting the ragged nerve endings in that inflamed spongy nodule, sending her soaring, growling against his mouth as her body shakes beneath him.

The intensity of Suzy's climax surprises Alex, he'd kept still as a mechanism to quell his urge to race to his own release, wanting to be the considerate lover despite the electric thrills sizzling in his balls at being buried to the hilt in her luscious snatch, the dense throb deep in his prostate powering his flexing, beyond his control.