Lone Wolf

Story Info
Stranger in a new town, too curious for his own good.
5.6k words
4.23
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out the window of the little coffee shop and thought, man, days just don't get any better than this. It was mid September, the sun was out and the leaves were just starting to turn. Today was a gift from God, to bikers. I admired my bike parked just outside the shop window, red, white and black, it was a hot looking bike, and man, it was fast as hell. I was gonna meet up with some of my buddies and we were taking a tour. Seven or eight bikes, the open road and the sweet sound of high Rpm's.

The girl at the cash cleared her throat.

"Sorry dear, you caught me day dreamin'. What do I owe you?"

"Nothing, if you take me for a ride on that bike mister."

She was a real cuttie, probably a student from one of the universities up the hill. "Sure, but not today sugar. I gotta fly." I threw a $5 on the counter and grabbed my coffee. "I'll be seeing you around." I could hear her giggling to one of her co-workers as I left the shop.

"Thanks for the tip mister." The door closed behind me.

I popped the lid and inhaled the smell of dark roast coffee. This was gonna be one hella of a day. Behind me I could hear shoes hitting the sidewalk, coming up fast. I turned and a woman ran right into me, sending my coffee sailing high into the air. I caught my balance and the woman went careening up the side walk. As I turned to watch her go, some dude dressed in black ran into me and sent me flying over a garbage can. From where I was lying on my back I watched as he kept running up the street, apparently chasing the woman. I got to my feet and just managed to see the man grab the woman by the hair as they rounded a corner and turned down an alley.

"Mother Fucker." It only took me a few seconds to reach the alley and as I rounded the corner I saw the man shaking the woman pretty hard, then he gave her a backhand and sent her sprawling into a pile of boxes. I was still running pretty fast and I managed to hit the big guy at a good speed. I tackled him low and we both went tumbling to the ground. I jumped to my feet but the man was already running down the alley. I watched as he turned a corner and disappeared.

"Are you Okay?" I turned to check on the woman but she too, was gone. "Fuck!" That sure was strange. As I turned to head back to my bike I caught a glimpse of something shiny and black lying next to some garbage bags. It was a purse. I looked inside to see if there was any id that would help me return the purse and see if the woman was all right. There was no id, only a compact, some lipstick, some chewing gum, a Swiss army knife, some receipts and a folded piece of paper. On the paper was scribbled, 3:45, Kings and York. I put the paper in my pocket and shoved the purse into the sleeve of my leather jacket. My knee hurt and looking down I saw that my jeans were torn in the knee and I was bleeding. I walked back to the coffee shop.

The cute cashier was wiping the top of some tables when I walked in. She turned and smiled but her smile disappeared when she saw why I was limping.

"Shit! You're bleeding." She pulled out a chair and helped me to sit down. I didn't need help but she looked pretty concerned.

"I'll have another medium with milk and something for my knee if you have anything."

"Sure, coming right up." She turned to head into the back of the shop but I stopped her.

"If you don't mind, I'd like the coffee first." I smiled and she smiled back, the concerned look easing.

When she returned with the bandage for my knee I was sipping a nice hot coffee. She put my leg up on a chair and went to work on the cut on my leg. She looked up and smiled.

"You really tore you pants good mister."

"Yeah, a hole in the knee only makes these jeans look more lived in." I took a sip of my coffee.

"No, you tore your jeans in two places. By the way, nice boxers." She giggled and went back to cleaning the cut in my knee.

Sure enough, my boxers were clearly visible and I could see the inside of my thigh. Oh well, no sense in getting all shy now. I took another sip of my coffee. "What's your name kid?"

"Jess." She patted the bandage and kissed my knee. "All better." As she turned to go she looked back at me, "And I ain't no kid, Mister." As I watched her walk through the swinging doors, I could see that she sure wasn't a kid. She had a nice round ass and it looked some fine in the tan shorts she was wearing. Her legs were lithe and tanned and seemed to go on forever. She returned with a cup of coffee and sat down beside me.

"I hope I don't embarrass you mister, mister, I don't know your name."

"Jay."

Well Jay. I hope I don't embarrass you but... You're poking out a bit."

I looked at her trying to figure out what the hell she meant. I followed her gaze down till it settled on my crotch. There, just at the edge of my boxers was the end of my dick. Just a bit of it was visible. As non chalantly as I could, I lowered my leg and turned to face Jess. "Sorry. I didn't realize."

"Not a problem." She sipped her coffee and studied my face. Your new around here. I haven't seen you around before."

"Yeah, I've just moved here a week ago."

"Do you have a job here or something?"

"No. I'm going to one of the Universities up the hill. I'm a bit late getting started." I reached into my pocket and pulled out the piece of folded paper.

"You don't have a tan line."

I looked at her, not knowing what she was talking about. I looked down at my knee, then I glanced at my crotch and smiled. "No, I guess I don't."

"I'm not talking about there. I mean on your finger."

I looked at her, not understanding what she meant.

"Your ring finger. You don't have a tan line on your ring finger." She sipped her coffee. "A lot of the bikers who stop here have tan lines on their ring fingers. I guess they just can't seem to enjoy the freedom on their bikes with a gold band on their finger. Every one wants to be a bad boy these days."

"I don't like rings." I sipped my coffee. My gaze flicked down to her chest briefly. She had a very nice figure. She was pretty, with delicate facial features, her red hair was bobbed with highlights that seemed to shone in the afternoon sunlight. She was attractive and just from spending a few minutes sitting with her, I could feel that just as she had said earlier, she wasn't a kid. She had a confidence that made her brown eyes sparkle and dance.

"Let me put this a different way. Are you married?" Her eyes were studying my face as I thought about what she had asked.

"Yeah." I took another sip of my coffee and looked at my reflection in the dark liquid in the cup.

"Figures." Her middle finger traced around the rim of her cup. "Actually, and I don't know why I'm saying this but, I don't really care. I'd still like to go for a ride on that bike."

I could feel her eyes trying to catch my gaze as I looked into my coffee cup. I looked up and met her questioning eyes. "I'll take you for a ride sometime." I looked at my watch, it was 3pm.

"I get off at 4. Are you busy later?"

"Well actually, I'm new in town and I was wondering if you could help me with some directions." I reread the scribbled note. "Do you know where Kings and York street are?"

"At the lights, take a left and you're on York. Kings is about six blocks up the hill." She tipped back her coffee and moved to get up. "I guess I won't be getting that ride."

"Listen, Jess." I put my hand on her arm. "I have to check on someone. To make sure they're all right. I'd like nothing more than to take you for a ride. Just not now. Maybe we'll bump into one another later. Are you going out tonight?"

"Actually, me and some of my friends are meeting at the Cosmo later. If you want to see me, that's where you can find me." She stood and cleared both of our cups and walked towards the kitchen. "I'm not sure if you'll be doing much dancing with your leg torn up like that though."

As I stood to leave I watched her fine ass disappear behind the swinging doors that led into the kitchen. Man, she was a good looking woman. I knew I could manage a couple spins around a dance floor if it meant that she'd be holding me up.

Stepping out into the sunlight, I put on my glasses. looking up the sidewalk to make sure I wasn't broad sided again. I started my bike and fastened my helmet. As I revved the motor and eased out into traffic, I could feel the cool air blowing up my boxers, it actually felt all right. At the lights I turned onto York and accelerated towards Kings, the sound of the high Rpm's a soothing cry as I thought of the woman from this morning. Who was she, and why was she running? As I drove up York I hoped that sometime around 3:45, I'd find out.

* * * * *

I turned onto Kings and eased over to the side of the street, parking by a park bench which was chained to a concrete anchor buried in the ground. I took off my helmet and knelt beside my bike, hoping that I looked like I was trying to fix something. From where I had parked I had an unobstructed view along Kings and a fairly good view up and down York.

I hadn't seen the woman well enough to know what to look for but I was hoping that she would stand out a bit or behave in a way that might help me identify her. She had dark hair that seemed to just brush her shoulders and she had been quite tall. Almost the same height as I was, somewhere around 6 foot. She had been dressed well, her clothes had a classic, comfortable style about them. I closed my eyes trying to draw up her picture into my mind. Her jacket had been a soft tan, three quarter length. She had dark pants. That was all I could remember. When I opened my eyes a smoky silver sedan slowly approached along Kings Street.

I lowered my head and fiddled with my motor, watching the car slide to a stop in front of an older looking brown stone house. The car stopped there for a moment then backed into the drive way. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see the driver but a woman hurriedly walked from the side of the house and threw a suitcase and a bag into the back seat of the car and closed the door behind her. I put my helmet on and mounted my bike and followed the car as it turned onto York and drove away from town.

I looked at my watch, 4:30. I had followed the car at a distance, sure that I had not been seen, and it's twisted course led us right back into the city. The car pulled around the back of a little roadside motel that advertised monthly rates. I pulled into an adjacent parking lot of a restaurant that served people out of the side of an old school bus.

I patted my shoulder to make sure I hadn't dropped the purse, it was still there. Who ever this lady was, she seemed to be pretty nervous. I walked around the motel and off in the corner was the car I had followed. I was pretty sure that who ever it was that was driving, was trying to make sure that they would not be followed but I felt confident that I had slipped under her radar. As I approached the door to the room at the end of the line I wondered if I was doing something really stupid by just going up to the door and knocking. Especially considering the antics of the driver. I put that thought out of my mind as I stood in front of what I thought to be the right door and knocked. There was no answer. I knocked again and was about to move to the next door when the door opened a crack. The chain was latched and all I could see was one green eye.

"Who are you? What do you want?" The voice behind the door was edged with tension.

"Uhhh, I'm not sure if you are the one, but I think I sort of met you this morning." Not a word, she just stared at me. "I think you are the woman who bumped into me on the street this morning."

"What do you want? Why have you been following me?"

I guess I hadn't been as slick as I thought. "I just wanted to see if you were all right. I mean that guy I tackled really gave you a hard smack. I was worried that's all." "I'm fine, please leave." The door started to close, I put my boot in the way.

"Aren't you curious as to how I found you?" The green eye reappeared. "I found a purse in the alley and it led me to you." I reached into my jacket and pulled out the purse. "I was just worried about you is all. The way things went down this morning were pretty strange and I wanted to know if you needed any help or anything." From inside the room I could hear a voice. The chain on the door was released and the door was left ajar. I pushed the door open and stepped into the room. The woman was standing by a double bed with her back to me, digging through a bag. The door to the bathroom was open and the light was on. I couldn't see who was in there, but as the woman by the bed turned around I could tell that she wasn't the woman from this morning.

"Take off your glasses."

"What?" I was taken off guard by the command.

"I want to see your eyes, take off your glasses."

I removed my glasses and as I looked at the woman I heard a slight rustle behind me. I felt a slight thud deep in my head. Somewhere in the blackness, I could here myself say, "Fuck."

When I woke up I was looking at what appeared to be a ceiling fan. I was on the floor and the back of my eyeballs hurt. I rolled over to get up but a wave of dizziness and nausea filled my head.

"Stay down or I'll hit you again." The voice came from behind me.

"How did you find me? Did Raynard send you?" The voice was cool but demanding. The anger in it couldn't cover the singsong quality to it.

I tried to speak but my mouth felt like it was full of cotton balls. "I don't know you, just wanted to help. I hit the man. My knee is cut." I could feel my pulse in my head, a deep throbbing pain that made it hard to hear. My nose felt like it might start to bleed at any moment. I brought you your purse, I found you because of the note.

"What are we gonna do with him Silky?" The woman who was standing by the bed walked over to where I was lying on the floor. "Did you have to hit him so hard? I think you almost killed him."

I tried again to get up and again the nausea was sweeping over me, fought to stand and was just getting to my feet when I felt that thud again, it was getting to feel familiar. As my head bounced off the cheap carpet I heard a voice say, "get your shit, we're getting out of here." The blackness rolled over me like a cool wave.

* * * * *

"Mister, Mister are you all right?" I opened my eyes and above me was a small man holding a bat. "You're bleeding Mister, it looks like you took a good one to the head."

"You little mother fucker." I reached for the man but he moved out of the way. "When I get my hands on you I'm gonna shove that bat right up your ass."

"Hey mister, hey mister, I didn't hit you. I found you here. I called the cops, they are on their way."

"Cops?" Who hit me. I couldn't remember things too clearly. The woman. From this morning. I got to my feet and moved towards the door. "That bitch!" Fuck her and fuck the cops, I was getting the hell out of here. The cool air outside was like a wet cloth on my face, it helped to clear the cobwebs.

"Mister, you should sit. The cops are on the way." The old man followed behind him holding his bat like a crucifix in front of him. "Your hurt, you should sit."

"Fuck off." I staggered across the parking lot and around the building. My bike was still where I had left it, now if only I could make it into town alive. I felt drunk.

Travelling with my visor open brought me around though and I managed to make it into town in one piece. I passed several police cars heading in the direction I had just come from, lights flashing. I slowed as I passed the house on the corner of Kings and York but the lights were out and the whole street looked asleep. My watch read 12:45AM. Unsure of what else to do I turned down York and headed towards the Cosmo.

* * * * *

The street in front of the club was filled with people and taxis. The air was filled with the smell of sausage and alcohol. I pulled up next to a row of bikes and headed for the door. I checked my jacket and helmet and walked up to the bar, I really needed a drink. As I waited to be served I leaned against the bar and took in the scene. The place was jumpin', the air filled with the heavy beat of reggae and the drunken cheer of hundreds of university students. I paid for my two beer and went for a walk around the place. I was walking around a table beside the smaller of the two dance floors when I felt a hand slide around my waist.

"Is one of those for me?" Jess circled in front of me and plucked a beer from my hand and took a sip.

"Nice place. Cheap beer." I looked into her eyes and she looked as tipsy as I felt.

"The beer's cheap and so are the women." She smiled devilishly and took another sip of beer.

"You definitely do not strike me as cheap." My beer seemed to be going straight to my head. Perfect, that's just where it was needed most. I slid my arm around her waist and she started a slow gyration as she surveyed the crowd.

"Wanna dance? Please tell me you can dance." Her eyes danced in the low light.

I smiled at her. "Dancing is not the problem, standing seems to be." She laughed and led me onto the dance floor and we held each other as a slow song started to play. I leaned in and her breath on my face smelled like white Russians. She ran her fingers along my neck and wove them through my hair and then she pulled them away.

"What the hell is in your hair." She looked at her hand and gasped. "Good lord, you're bleeding."

I touched the back of my head and sure enough my hair was matted with blood. "I had a little accident."

"Let's get you out of here and get you cleaned up." With that she led me out of the club and into a cab.

In the cab ride to her place I told her about what had happened. She listened as she held a napkin to the back of my head.

"I was wondering why you hadn't changed your pants. I'm surprised they let you in the club, they have a dress code and torn pants are not allowed." Her hand was in my lap and I could feel a finger against my skin. Her hand slowly slid into the tear in my crotch and up the leg of my boxers. Her cool fingers wrapped around my growing hard-on. We didn't say another word until we closed the door to her apartment.

"This your place."

"I share it with two roommates." She led me through the living room, through the kitchen, down a hall and into the bathroom.

"They're not here now are they?" I looked around as she unbuttoned my shirt and slid my pants down.

"Don't worry about them, they won't be back for awhile. Let's get you cleaned up." With that she ran the water and turned on the shower. "I'll be right back, I have to get you a towel." With that she turned and left. I climbed into the shower and let the hot water run over my sore head. It was relaxing, almost therapeutic. The water on the floor of the tub was a deep pink. The curtain opened behind me and Jess stepped into the shower. She was magnificent. Her breasts were smallish but so perfectly suited to her body, cupped with pink quarter sized nipples pointed straight at me. There was beautiful definition to her abs and her hips had the most graceful curves. The patch of hair above her mound was small and well manicured. She had a rolling stones logo tattooed on her panty line. Her red hair clung to the side of her face as she moved into me. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she put her head on my chest.

"Your are so beautiful." I whispered under my breath.

"Shhhh. Just hold me."

I had no problem but the feel of her skin and her breasts pressed against my stomach was too much. I could feel myself growing and my cock slid along her belly. She looked up at me with the prettiest brown eyes I felt a catch in my heart. She was stunning. She held my cock in her hand and slowly she slid down until it was resting against her chin. She held it in front of her and inspected it before she slid her lips over the head and ran her tongue around the underside of my glands. With her eyes closed and water streaming down her face she was a vision of beauty. She sucked so gently on my cock with a mouth that seemed so soft as to defy description.

12