Lone Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Many of them around?"

"There's not much else to do in this town."

Oliver laughed. "God love humans and their susceptibility to drugs. Can I get a ride as well? I don't have a car yet."

A crazy idea popped into my head. "I have half a lasagne in my fridge. If you're sick of take out and your motel room, you can come over."

Oliver lit up and his scent changed, becoming lighter. "A home cooked meal?"

"It's only leftovers but yeah. If you're interested."

"Sounds perfect," Oliver said. "Lead the way."

Back at my place, I gestured at the lounge for Oliver to sit and went to the kitchen to heat up the food in the microwave.

"You read a lot?" Oliver asked, picking up one of the books I had left on the coffee table.

"It's one of my vices. I'm physically incapable of putting down a good book. Or a bad one, if I'm honest." I handed him a plate of steaming lasagne and he dug into it, gasping and panting at the heat. I rolled my eyes and got my own food, sitting on on the lounge beside Oliver.

I ate more cautiously. "You got any vices?" I asked.

Oliver gave me a massive grin. "Oh no, I'm perfect. Sometimes I do things without thinking but that's really more of an endearing quirk, right." I chuckled.

We ate our food in minutes, put aside our plates and I was leaning back when I felt a hand on my leg then lips pressed against my own. I tensed up and pulled away. I saw Oliver looking away and blushing.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I told you, I don't think sometimes. If you're not interested..."

I shook my head. "I didn't about it. I wasn't very nice to you when we first met so I was just trying to be friendly."

"I knew it. I'm sorry." Oliver made a move to stand, "Thanks for the food."

I grabbed Oliver's arm and pulled back down onto the lounge. "I didn't think about then. I didn't know it was an option. I'm thinking about it now though. I can't get the smell of you out of my head. I just wanted to be friends just to be around you but if this is what you want, I'm not going to say no."

"So, I'm not the first guy you've kissed, am I?" Oliver asked.

I chuckled, my hand moving up his arm. I took his chin and gently turned his head until he looking me in the eyes. I leant forward and kissed Oliver, slowly at first but he sighed and opened up to me, and I deepened the kissed. After a minute, I had to come up for air and broke the kiss. "No, I'm afraid someone got here first. A couple of someones, if I'm honest."

Oliver smiled but his cheeks were still flushed. "Good. I hate playing teacher." He placed his hand back on my thigh sending an electric tingle up my leg to my groin, and I felt myself reacting. I growled and pushed Oliver back until I was on top of him. His scent was thick and heavy and it clouded my thoughts. I wanted to inhale all of him.

I supported myself with one arm while my other hand explored his body, tightly gripping large biceps before moving down his torso and slipping under his shirt. I felt every contour of his muscular body, every hill and valley of his abs, up to his solid chest, lightly teasing his nipple with my thumb until it hardened. I attacked him with my mouth, nibbling on his jaw, up his neck to his ear and down to his collar bone.

I felt his own hands on my body, roaming up my back and around my front. He pinched my nipple, sending fire through my veins, and I moaned into his neck. I pushed my hips into his and he gasped.

I pulled back a little. "Are you okay?"

"Just at the wrong angle," he answered with a look down to the space between us.

I moved back a little further, letting my hand slowly down his body to his crotch and felt his hard on tenting in the leg of his pants in a way I knew to be uncomfortable, a wet spot where the head was.

"Let's fix that," I said, unbuttoning his pants and slowly sliding down the zip. I reached into his pants, taking hold of his thick and throbbing cock and he bucked his hips with a moan. I gave his cock a good stroke as I pulled it up so it rested more comfortably against his stomach, caressing it before pressing my body back into his. "Better?"

Oliver let out a low growl as he grabbed my arse and pulled me tight against him, "A little. Could be better."

"I bet it could," I said, "We could go upstairs. We're not exactly small guys and this lounge is a little crowded."

"God yes!"

I pulled Oliver off the lounge and practically pushed him up the stairs. He was holding his pants up, perhaps more out of habit than need, and I coped a feel of his hard, round arse.

When we reached the bedroom I was all over him again, my mouth on his his, my hands groping and feeling. I felt his teeth pulling on my bottom lip and I shoved him back onto the bed. I took every ounce of self control I had not to tear his clothes to shreds. We undressed ourselves quickly to avoid destroying clothing and getting tangled up in our haste.

He stretched out on the bed, naked and smiling. So caught up in how he smelled, I only just then realised he was gorgeous. It was dark but I could see every detail. His skin was pale and unblemished, he was powerfully muscled, and body hair was so pale it was almost invisible. His cock jumped a little, leaving a pool of precum on his stomach, and his heavy balls hung between his open legs.

My own erection stood out from my body and curved up slightly. Oliver looked at it and at me with hunger. We were both growling quietly, no words sufficient for our animal need. I crawled onto the bed, on top of Oliver, and set about ravishing him, kissing up and down his neck and jaw, and tugging on his cock, sliding back his foreskin and rubbing precum around the head, making his breathing come in short gasps.

I moved down his body, kissing his chest, flicking my tongue across his nipples. I felt his hand on the back of my neck, guiding my head further down without being forceful. I slid my tongue down the underside of his cock down to his balls. I lapped at that full sack, tasting the rich, salty musk. I pulled one of his balls into my mouth, sucking gently before moving on to the next one.

When I was satisfied that his balls had been given enough attention, I moved back up to his cock, sucking on the head while my tongue played with his foreskin. Then I sucked the whole thing into my mouth in one go, burying it in my throat, his pubes tickling my nose.

"Fucking hell!" Oliver called out,

I bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking and teasing, tasting his precum. After a few minutes his grip on my neck tighten and he pulled me off him.

"Was I that bad you wanted me to stop?" I asked.

"I'm not ready to finish yet," Oliver replied with a wicked grin.

I rolled my eyes. "As much I want to do this all night, I have work in the morning."

"I guess a quickie is still better than lonely wank at the motel."

I considered it and gave in. "I guess one sleepless night won't hurt."

"Unless you want it to."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're a bit tense; you're holding back. Never slept with one of us before?" I shook my head. "I'm just as strong as you are so you're not break me."

"I might take that as a challenge."

Oliver kissed me hard, his hands gripping me tight enough that it bordered on pain and it turned me on, feeling his strength and knowing I could be myself with him. I pushed him back down with such force that it threatened to break the bed but he just grinned up at me. I reached over to the bedside table and pulled out the bottle of lube.

I shuffled backward a little, bending Oliver's legs out of the way and dove between them, my tongue flashing out and across his puckered hole. I felt him quiver as I ate him out, my tongue working him over.

I moved up to his balls as I squeezed some lube onto his hole, not being so gentle this time. I pulled at his sack with my teeth and sucked hard as I worked the lube into his hole with my finger.

When I added a second finger, Oliver pulled my head up to his cock and I sucked it into my mouth again. He bucked his hips, fucking my mouth as my fingers fucked his hole. I found his prostate and gave it a good poke, and Oliver thrust up with his cock until his balls were bouncing up against my chin and I relaxed my throat around him.

It took a while. Oliver was gasping, panting, moaning and growling for several long minutes. I could feel his body tensing before he relaxed himself, determined not to give in to the building orgasm. With my free hand, I reached up and gave Oliver's nipple a good twist, enough to cause pain but not enough to be cruel.

Then Oliver went silent, his grip on my head crushing as he gave one final thrust into my mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot down my throat and filled my mouth with its goodness. He held me in place so long my eyes began to water but I did not gag or flinch, just swallowed his cum as his arse clenched around my fingers.

When his orgasm finally subsided, he released me and I came up for air. "God, you're good at that," he said breathlessly.

I moved up Oliver's body, pressing the tip of my cock against his hole. "Can I?"

Oliver nodded and I kissed him passionately, our tongues dancing and fighting. I pulled back until I was resting on my knees. I squeezed more lube onto his hole, and worked it in with one hand while I lubed up my cock with the other.

I pressed my cock into his hole, my head slipping past that ring of muscles and Oliver moaned. I pushed further in, slowly, letting him get used to me inside of him. His arse was hot, tight and soft all at the same time. It felt like perfection. I waited for a moment while Oliver let out an explosive breath.

"Yeah," he said, "That was exactly as big as it looked."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Only in a good way. I told you, you're not going to break me."

I leant forward and kissed him. I pulled my cock out until it was just the head inside, making Oliver shudder, then rammed it back in hard and he growled into my ear. Over and over again I slowly pulled out then slammed back in with long, powerful thrusts. I liked it slow and hard and Oliver did not complain, his low growling turning me on like nothing else.

Could feel Oliver's hands on me, like he was touching every part of my at once. At some point he let down my hair and it spilled down around us. I kept up that steady pace as long as I could and before long we were both sweating.

I could have kept it up for an hour or more if I wanted but I felt that build of pleasure in my groin and I did not want to hold back. I bit hard into Oliver's shoulder as waves of pleasure overtook me. I kept thrusting as I pumped my cum into him. My orgasm lasted a long minute until I was finally spent and collapsed onto Oliver.

It did not take long for me to catch my breath. I pulled out and rolled off of Oliver.

"That was intense," I said then a realisation hit. "Fuck, I should have used a condom. I'm sorry. I swear, I'm clean."

"It's fine," he said, "We're not human, remember? We can't get sick."

I relaxed into the bed and Oliver cuddled up beside me. "Yeah, I guess. I'm just used to humans." I wrapped my arms around him and squeezing tight. "I've never fucked like that before. I've always had to be so careful. It's nice, not having to worry about accidentally breaking your bones."

"I know what you mean. So I have to ask if tonight meant something? I know you weren't keen on me invading your territory so I want to know where we stand."

"Tonight was better than I expected," I answered, "You're the best fuck I've ever had but I don't know anything past that. I basically just met you so if you're looking for something more then it's going to take more than amazing sex."

"That's an unreasonably reasonable thing to say. Do you want to get know each other better or just leave at a one night stand?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I want you around but that's just because you smell so good. Even with the sweat and cum, I still want to just lay here and sniff you."

"Well you don't smell too bad yourself."

"And if that's all we've got going for us? Pheromones alone aren't a good basis for a relationship. They might fog my head up a bit and make me want to do nothing but lick you but I have enough of my faculties not to leap blindly into something. If you think we can have more than just sex then we can do something this weekend."

"If all we do have is sex, can we at least go again?"

I laughed. "I really do have to go to work in the morning and as great as my stamina might be, you are exhausting."

"Do you want to kick me out? I promise I won't make a scene."

I smiled and kissed the top of Oliver's head. "I'm not against cuddling. I'm a little out of practise though so let me know I'm doing it wrong."

12