Loneliness Ch. 1

Story Info
A former dominatrix gets hers.
5.2k words
4.6
63.2k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

Vanessa opened the door at Will's knock. He smiled as much as he ever did and glanced around her room, having never been there before. She wondered why she had invited him. They had known each other since freshman year, and since they were both now seniors that meant as long as she had know anyone at college. They had never been that close, he was too strange and distant for that. She liked him, almost everyone did, but getting to know him was a struggle. He had few close friends, and it seemed that sometimes actively tried to chase others away. They had talked a few times, but that was about it. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend of two years, Justin, but Will was much too strong of a personality to be her type. She needed to be the dominate partner in any relationship and he could never be controlled. He was bizarrely brilliant, humorous, and nice to some, but had a wild streak that would may anyone guy-shy. Still, it had been months since the breakup, and Vanessa was getting lonely. He had a striking look, with deep set dark eyes. "How has your day been?"

He shrugged. He never made chit-chat, so if his day was not interesting he would not respond. Sometimes he gave weird answers that had no connection to the question. Either way he rarely talked about himself, preferring to discuss abstract ideas over people's personal lives.

While Vanessa struggled over what to say, he seated himself at her desk and put his feet up on her bed. She tried again. "So what do you think of my place? I don't think you have ever been here before."

"That is true…" his gaze swept the room, "it is not exactly to my tastes, but it works well together. You have some nice pieces and the feel of the room matches you, which is not as easy to do as most people believe."

She sat on her bed. "Thank you. What's your place like?" Will had for the last year and a half lived in a house off campus in the town next door. She did not know anyone who had ever been there.

"I have never truly decorated it: I have a few odds and ends, but it is largely barren." He looked around the room once more, "I am afraid I do not have you decorative touch."

"It's nothing. I can pop over some time and give you a few pointers."

"My home is but a temporary place, I have it as I need now. If I planned to settle there, that would be another story." There was a pause in the conversation. "So why did I receive the pleasure of you invitation?"

"I just thought we have known each other for a few years, you are pretty cool, but we never hang out." Will sat stone faced. "I mean I like you, but I don't see you that often, I just thought you could stop by if you wanted."

"Okay." He sounded dubious.

"Is that so strange? You are a neat guy, I wanted to get closer to you, that is all." She was getting a little flustered.

"Are you looking for me to be a replacement for Justin?" He cut to the bone, as he often did.

She was a little taken aback. "No, that is not what I was thinking."

"I am too different for that. You could never dominate me the way you did him. I would always need to be the one in charge. It is not a knock on you, you are fun and attractive, but our personalities would not mesh. Ironically our problem would be we are both looking for the same thing in a relationship."

"No, I understand that. I just thought you could come over…that was all."

"I'm not upset, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. As much as I might want to have you over my knee, I know it will not happen." She blushed at the image. She had had men over her knee before, of course, and wanted Will there too, but to come out and say it embarrassed her. "What? Does that appeal to you?"

"Maybe would could trade off…" Just to get him once, it might be worth it to have to go through it too. Maybe he would like it! Maybe he would let her-

"No, I do not compromise. When I am involved with someone they are mine, that is the only way I work." Their frank discussion was turning Vanessa on. "You seem a little flushed. How does the thought of being made to submit sound to you?"

"No, you are right, I am the same as you." She felt uneasy.

"Really? The thought of being bound and helpless does nothing for you? Picture yourself naked and spread on your bed, completely at the mercy of someone else." There was a quality to his voice, his words had a warmth to them. "Their hands running over your body, squeezing and pinching as they please, while you could not do anything about it. Someone handling your tits as you struggle but can't get out of your bonds. Their hands grazing your cunt. Feeling the hands tease you while, you could not stop them. Does that turn you on?"

"N-no…I mean…I don't know." She had never even considered the idea before, it was totally anathema to her, but the way Will sounded when he described it was making her insides churn.

"What if it was me? What if I was the one enjoying your body while you were powerless to resist? Stroking you, violating you. Playing with your pussy and laughing at your tied up form." She shuddered, not trusting herself to speak. She watched, wrapped in horrid fascination, as he unbuckled his pants. He pulled a thick cock out, he started to run his hand up and down his shaft. She had had men masturbate before her before, but always at her command. This was different, he was masturbating, but he was in charge, and they both knew it. He had such a pretty penis too, Vanessa could not help but want to feel it. "Would you like that? Imagine it is me punishing you for being bad, you cowering in fear at my feet. You feeling the blows as I put you in your place. You crying and promising never to disobey me again. You servicing me at my demand, whenever and wherever I said. How does that sound to you?"

"Oh god!!" She had not meant to speak aloud, but she was getting more than a little wet. Part of her wanted to have him force his will on her.

He snapped, "come here." Almost against her will she stood before him. "On your knees." She knew what was going to happen, but complied anyway. He pulled her head towards his lap and she offered no resistance. She had given blowjobs before, but always as rewards, never upon demand. She licked the tip and started to kiss the side. She sighed happily to herself. It had been far too long since she had had a dick in any form. And Will's was amazing, proud and full. Well round with a shiny bulbous head it was a majestic. She considered her a connoisseur of men, but she had never seen one that cried out to her more. She started to come back up, but he placed his hand on her neck to stay her. "Sucks my balls." She started, she had never done that before. There was something in his voice that compelled her to accept his mastery though, and she sucked one and then the other into her mouth. He grew a little more, he was larger in the pants than she expected. He was only average height, but she had never seen bigger, and only this type of size on very tall men. What a dick he had! She moved back in and sucked on the tip, running her tongue over it. She moved down until he hit the back of her mouth, taking a little over half of him. She sucked on him for a while until he pulled her off him. He stood up and took her head in both hands. He forced his cock in her mouth and started rocking back and forth, face fucking her. She was not pleasing him anymore so much as serving as a receptacle for his cock. He started forcing himself further into her mouth. She panicked, she had never deep-throated anyone before. She made noise to get his attention, and tried to move, but he held her steady and kept pumping. She knew what he was doing: he would not let her put her fear ahead of his pleasure. She accepted her new role and started trying to take more of him, let him slid his cock down her throat. It took a few painful tries, but she learned what to do and soon he was plunging more of his length into her. When he got all the way in he stopped. "Look at me."

Her nose against his pelvis, she looked up into his eyes. He smiled and she felt a chill run down her spine. They both knew he was in command. He started pumping again, using her and ignore her soft protests to his treatment. He started moving faster. "I am going to cum soon, I want to swallow all of it, is that clear?" She was alarmed, she had never let a man cum in her mouth before, or even tasted it, let alone swallow. She had always jerked her boyfriends off at the end, laughing as they shot their loads on their bellies. But she knew her place and nodded. He shot out what seemed to be the biggest load she had ever experienced. Some went right down her throat, but he kept pumping and squirted in her mouth. It tasted awful, made worse by her situation, but she dutifully choked it down to please him. He finished and left it in her mouth, she knew to suck it clean. He pulled out before she was done and wiped himself off on her face, covering her with her own saliva and a bit of his cum. She stayed kneeing submissively as he pulled his pants back up. "Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

She shook her head without looking at him. "Good, we will go out to dinner. I will be here for you at 7:00." She nodded, but kept her gaze averted, humiliated. Will left without further comment.

Vanessa hurried to the bathroom to wash off her face. She came back to her room and curled up on her bed. She started to cry immediately. What had happened? She had always been the one in charge, how could she let him do that to her? It embarrassed her to admit it, but it had been thrilling to be under his control, unlike anything she had ever felt before. She filled with loathing, but could not help unbuttoning her pants and slipping a few fingers in. She replayed the incident and soon came harder than she ever had before. She lay there recovering, she did not understand how he could have done this to her. The thought of submitting repulsed her, but he had done things for her no one else ever had.

************

Vanessa was pacing while she waited for Will to show up the next night. She had to set the rules down when he walked in the door: last evening was an anomaly, it was against her nature to submit and would not do it again. She flattened her skirt. It would not be easy, but that would have to be the way. She expected he would call it off right then and there, but was prepared for a date in case she got lucky. She wore a long black skirt, a with matching long sleeve top. They were simple, yet elegant, and of quality material. They worked well with her Asian looks and her voluptuous figure and full breasts, courtesy of mixed parenting.

There was a knock at the door. She took a breath and opened the door. Will was there, looking dark and mysterious. He was in a simple jacket and tie, earth tones with clean lines, She reflect it was her mood that made him seem so sinister. "Will, I want to…"

"Are you wearing panties?"

"What?"

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes, of course."

"Take them off." Vanessa felt a chill hit her. She had been caught flat-footed, she had not said want she meant to and now he was issuing orders again. She wanted to say no, but looking at his made her feel as thought she should do as she was told. Her stomach rolled at her dilemma. "Now." Blinking back tears of anger at herself for caving she slipped her hands under her skirt and yanked her black bikini panties down over her black boots. He held out his hand and she meekly gave them to him. How was he doing this to her again? "Do you have a bra on?" She nodded. "That too." She tried to turn away, but his look stopped her. Silently she slipped her shirt over her head and took her black bra off, exposing her C breasts. She tried to hide them some, but was terrified to have her nipples hardened under his gaze. She could not even look at him as she gave him her underwear. He tossed her things onto the floor and led her out.

Dinner did not turn out to be the problem Vanessa expected. Once she calmed down she was able to forget what she was not wearing. Will took her to a nice, quiet diner a few towns away. He was his normal self at the table, which surprised her. She had always dominated at every moment in the relationship. His style changed the tone of the evening, allowing her to enjoy herself and not worry about what was coming. They talked for a while at their table once their meal had ended. She wondered in if they were going anywhere else. She had usual demanded to be taken to a movie, she enjoyed rubbing her boyfriend's crotch when the lights were down. She would not allow them to move and sometimes made them cum in their pants, embarrassing them horribly and giving her a reason to punish them once they got home. She smiled at the memories.

He interrupted her thoughts to give her a present. It was a white flower box with a red bow. There were not flowers inside, but tissue paper. Puzzled, she pulled the top layer off and her heart froze. Her gaze fell on a wooden paddle, a riding crop, and a set of handcuffs. Vanessa knew what this meant, she was going to be spanked. She knew because she had been through many such secessions before, but she had always been spanking her boyfriends. This time she would be the one held helpless, ass vulnerable and exposed. It would be her ass turning red under repeated smacks. Her tears, her begs for mercy. She would be the one to buck and trash about in pain as her ass was assaulted. She would submit, offer her body for the amusement of another. Her whole body tingled in fear. She looked up at Will and saw his face in a tight grin, savoring her distress. She tried to smile back as she put the lid back on the box. She did not want to do this. Everything in her rebelled, it was not right, she was the one who she be in charge. Hadn't she had many a man over her knee and laughed as she smacked their red bottoms? They got up and walked to his car. Surely he would see this was all wrong. He wouldn't make her bend over. No, of course not, he would understand. They would laugh about it and maybe he would bend over for her. Yes! Surely that was it she thought as they drove back to college. He had given her the toys for her to use! She had knelt before him last night and now to be fair he would let her spank him. It was the only thing that made sense. She became turned on think about his ass up over her lap. She would make his cheeks red!! She shifted in her seat as she became wet, already hearing his tearful apology for daring to order her about the night before.

She was in a much better temper as they entered the dorm and made their way to her room. He fondled her ass as she got her keys out. That was not the proper attitude she thought, she would add a few more smacks for that. She put his present on her dresser, and spun around as he grabbed her and kissed her. She was a little overwhelmed by the passion of his kiss (he was very good) and took a moment to catch her breath. He fondled her ass a little more. "Strip for me," he commanded.

"What?" She was confused, she was the one who should be giving orders.

"Strip, I want to see your body."

"But…" She suddenly felt a little queasy

"What?" His tone was annoyed

"I thought, you were…I mean the box, I thought that was for me."

"It was." Will did not comprehend what she was driving at. Suddenly his eyes got wide and he laughed a great belly laugh. "Is that what you thought!? I told I would never do that, last night established our roles."

Vanessa felt ill, he was going to spank her!! "But I don't do that!"

He turned and took the cuffs from the box and led her over to her bed by her hands. She watched silently as he cuffed her to the bed. "I doubt you have ever done what you did last night either, but you were very good at it and it is time for you to learn more." He smiled at her patronizingly and kissed her.

She was terrified. It was going to happen. She pictured herself kneeling helplessly before him as he brutally wielded that vicious paddle and brought it down on her poor little heiny. She felt his hands at her waist. Too late she realized what he was doing and her skirt fell to her feet. Completely exposed she embarrassedly closed her legs tight. He pushed her and she fell backwards onto her bed. He peeled her boots off her and rolled her over. She struggled to get to her knees, and jumped out of her skin when she felt hands on her ass. He kneaded and fondled, slowly warming up her whole bottom. She choked in fear. He turned at her sound. "Are you afraid?" She nodded through her tear filled eyes. "Poor girl, but surely you have been involved it this type of play before?"

"Yes, but I-I've never been spanked before!" Everything in her told her to get out. "I don't want to-"

He cut her off with a kiss. She responded, still unsure. He moved away and brought the paddle. "Kiss it, it has never been used before." Timidly, she leaned down and kissed it cool, smooth surface. It was more erotic than anything she had ever done to her men. He started to run it over her ass, rubbing her while she knelt. He slipped in between her legs and parted her nether lips with its edge. She was already wet from his command of her. He ran it back and forth between and kissed her deeply again. Then he stuck a finger in and tasted her juices. She had the sense of being swept up in a strong tide. "I believe I own you a punishment."

"What for?" She had not done anything, maybe she could still get away.

"For not stripping for me."

Of course, how could she have been so stupid. "Yes." She accepted her fate.

"Yes what?"

She knew what he wanted, but she couldn't! Her resistance was fleeting though, she knew her place now. "Yes Master."

"I don't want you yelling now, is that clear?"

She nodded woodenly. It would not do to hurt his ears with her cries, it would be disrespectful to her new Master. She had to take her medicine now. He was a better master than she was, he had proved it by taming her. "Yes Master." He leaned in a kissed her once more, dragging his hand from her neck to her ass. He pushed her head down, thrusting her ass out so it would take the full force of each. She swallowed. She could not see him, but knew he could see her ass proudly raised for him. She was afraid, but she wanted behave well for the first man ever to blister her bottom.

SMACK!

Vanessa barely manage to keep from screaming. It hurt more than she ever could have guessed, a broad ban of fiery pain on her ass. She struggled to regain her breath..

SMACK!

The pain made her recoil, but she hurried to get back up and offer her ass again. If she was destine to be a slave she wanted to be a good one.

SMACK!

She let a little half sob. She had not meant to, but he had stung a spot he had already hit with that wicked paddle, nothing had ever hurt more.

SMACK!

She gave a little yelp, she was close to breaking. She sensed him move away and turned and looked. He was picking up her panties from the spot on the floor he had discarded them at the start of the evening. Tears of shame trickled down Vanessa's cheeks. "I'm sorry."

He still held the paddle as he kissed her. "You are new to this, you will learn." He took the wadded up panties and shoved them in her mouth. "But we have much farther to go tonight, and we can't have you screaming." Vanessa nodded, humiliated at her failure. She offered her ass again, determined act the proper slave.

SMACK!

SMACK!

She felt the outline of the paddle on her backside in pain from this new blow, but it receded into the general burning that engulfed her ass. She would never be the same again.

SMACK!

Vanessa had lost count long ago. She had no idea how many spanks Will had visited upon her. It seemed he had been going for hours. She had never tormented Justin this way.

SMACK!

She was sobbing now, groaning at every blow. She still held her bum up for him, proudly offering herself for his pleasure.

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers
12