Loneliness Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!

He gave a low whistle. "Wow, you should see yourself. Your ass has redden delightful. I was not sure how your skin would turn, but it is sight to behold. A beautiful red apple. Allo' what's this?" He put the paddle down on the desk, right by her head. Taking her Polaroid camera off her shelf, he moved in back of her. "Say cheese." She pushed her ass out towards his voice. He chuckled as he put the camera down. Gently he rested hands on her aching posterior. She winced and whinnied at the pain. "I can feel the heat rising off, you must be in agony." He started to kneed her cheeks. She whimpered helplessly. He laughed and gave her a hearty slap. She screamed into her gag. He pulled her panties out of her mouth and stopped her soft sobs with a kiss. She kissed back with passion, she had been mastered, it was his due. He uncuffed her, rubbing her wrists to help circulation. She kissed him again, wanting such a powerful man to enjoy her. His strong control was beginning to turn her on, she had never known a man such as this. He sat her gingerly on his lap, and kissed away her tears. "So how did you find your first experience being the one spanked?"

"It was horrible."

He laughed, "yes I suppose it was for you, although I enjoyed it." He signaled for her to stand.

"I'm sure you did."

"Now that you have learned your lesson, why don't you finish stripping for me?" She was surprise to find she was still wearing her shirt and slipped it off. He gestured for her to spin. She did, finding herself getting more and more wet at his obvious power. He stood and ran his hands over her body; pulling on her nipples, stroking her thighs, tracing her lips with his finger tips, teasing her clit and probing her moist warmth. "You have a hot body there Vanessa."

"T-thank you Master." She was not used to being handled this way. She did not like the feeling, but his personal force made her weak and submissive. She wanted to make him happy.

"Let's see how that picture turned out." He picked up. "Will you look at that, I don't think I have ever seen one as pretty."

She almost choked when she saw the picture. She had never seen an ass redder. Here was her unmistakable form, bent over befitting a slave, not the dominate mistress she was. He squeezed a cheek and she shouted and dropped the picture at his feet. "I am glad I have pleased you Master, my ass is yours to do with as you will," she said as she retrieved it.

"That is good to hear." He kissed her. As they broke off he pushed on her shoulders. She got the message and sank to her knees. His heavy cock popped out fully erect. She realized he had been turned on by spanking her, the same way she became wet having a man over her knee. The realization made her wetter, his power radiated over her. Still unaccustomed to her roll, she knew to suck his cock benefiting a dominate partner. While she inhaled his cock, taking all, he stripped. He sat on the bed and she stood to mount him.

There was always that first touch of a man's cock in a pussy. Vanessa had always previously take her man's erection as a tribute, his offering after a long ordeal. This time she was giving herself for the pleasure of another. She groaned and she lowered herself on his cock, it filled her completely, her juices allowing smooth entry. He attacked her tits, fondling, pinching, tasting as was his right. She became to lose herself to the pleasant warmth of being in his control. She did not even think when he maneuvered her to all fours on the bed. She bucked when he grabbed her hips and plunged into her from behind. She grunted and groaned at being fucked this new way. She had always been on top before now, it was a new sensation- his cock drove deeper into her pussy than any man had been before. His dominance of her made her quake with lust. She fell to the bed, but Will did not stop. She understood, her failings should not deny him his pleasure. He slapped her ass once, making her shout, and drove home. She felt his cock spasm and shoot its jizz inside her. She had felt that before, but always at her command. A wonderful feeling ran trough her body at being a receptacle for this great man. To make such a man happy! She blinked back her tears at her own roll. She was just a little submissive slave, not someone really powerful the way Will was. She was there to please her master. He pulled out and rolled her over, kissing her. His hands fondled her tits, making her nipples pout.

"You're a good fuck."

"Thank you Master." She felt a little small being handled and told she that way. It galled her to be spoken to this way, men were her toys, not the other way. On the other hand, he knew what he was doing; he had made her tits were incredibly sensitive and her nipples felt as though they were going to explode. That combined with her surprising attraction his aura of strength, flooded her pussy. She unwillingly spread her legs.

"What's this? Do you want to give me another round?" Too ashamed to speak, she closed her eyes and nodded. He kissed her, once their tongues met he rammed home in one shot. It stunned her and she had to hang on, wrapping her legs around his waist and grabbing his shoulders. He hammered away at her, knocking her up the mattress with each slam, attacking her tits at the same time. No one had ever used her this way, it hurt her pride to accept it, but he was clearly a greater master. Her pussy did not care, she came almost instantly after he started. His commanding presence got her horny again quickly and she cried as she came hard again when he drilled her one last, deep, hard pound and shot his load. She kept crying, she had allowed herself to be used again. He deserved her body for his dominate abilities, but until yesterday she had had them too. Was he simply that much greater than her? "Clean me off slave."

She shuttered in revulsion. She had never tasted herself on another man. She tried to think of a way out of it, but his cock smacked her in the lips. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and he slid in. She was surprised to find her taste mild compared to his, which still made her nauseous, but she soon managed to suck all the taste off. She knew better than to stop sucking until he told her. He rolled onto his back and stretched out, enjoying the leisurely blow job. She worked hard to satisfy him, he had broken her, and she would give him all the pleasure she could. He stroked the back of head and she warmed at this slight sign of affection. He hardened and she worked to take all of him down her throat. He came without warning, his cock twisting and turning as it shot his seed into her mouth. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she swallowed his load. He pulled her off him. "Why are you crying?"

She wiped away the wet trails. "I've never submitted before Master, I've always been the dominate partner. I'm ashamed of myself for letting you do this to me."

He chuckled, but leaned over to kiss her. "You have done well so far. Don't you want to please me?"

It gladdened her to know he approved, which disgusted her when she realized it. "Yes Master, but…" She trailed off. He waited. "I'm not used to it."

"Don't worry, you'll grow to learn and love what it is to be my slutslave." Vanessa's blood ran cold at his words. He slapped her thigh playfully at her look. "But for now I have other business to attend to. Send me your schedule and keep yourself free."

"Yes Master."

Vanessa wanted to vomit once he left. What was happening to her? She had always been tough and independent, the one in charge. Now suddenly she was acting like a weak little girl. She had just been spanked!! Her ass still burned as token to what had never happened to her before. She curled up into a little ball on her bed. She did not cry, but stared out into space. What was she going to do?

12