Loneliness: Study in Black & White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary took a deep sigh, "So Michael, she's my best friend and I won't have her hurt. What are your intentions?"

"Well... I have no intentions. I just like her and want to get to know her better, that's all."

Mary examined him closely and then said, "Okay. Well best you go and ask her again then. But remember... I'm watching you. Don't you dare hurt her!"

Michael opened and closed his mouth a couple of times and then decided against speaking, he simply followed Alexis out into the storage area. A quick search later, he found her in the dark corner. He reached out and placed a hand on her upper arm, she shivered slightly and turned away from him. She was upset and embarrassed at her reaction and her eyes were puffy with tears.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, "I didn't mean to upset you."

She sniffed and then said, "No. No need to be sorry, I'm just being silly."

He rubbed her arm gently, "So? Would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Would you like to go out for a drink later this week? Or maybe dinner?"

She looked at him quizzically, "Why would a handsome young man like you want to take me out?"

He flashed her a grin, "Maybe I like older women. And don't tell anyone, but I'm a sucker for blue eyes."

Alexis couldn't help giggling, "Okay, that would be nice. Thank you."

He flashed her another smile, his white teeth creating a sharp contrast against his dark skin. His deep brown eyes sparkled, "Thursday? Seven o'clock?"

Alexis nodded, "That would be lovely... Oh wait. I'm on late shift on Thursday."

Michael moved slightly closer and used a finger to carefully wipe the tear from her cheek, "I'm the assistant manager around here, I thnk I can get your shift changed. Come on," he said gently, "Less of that. Go and wash your face and get to work."

Alexis took a tissue from her pocket, wiped her eyes and blew her nose, "Okay. Thank you."

Wednesday evening found Alexis at Mary's house. They were sat in the lounge sharing a bottle of Rosé and having a nice chat. It was not lost on Mary that Michael seemed to have found reason to spend more time at the Deli counter than any previous assistant manager had ever done.

"I saw you, ya know," she said as she finished off her current glass.

Mary reached for the bottle and refilled both glasses as she grinned at her friend.

"Saw me? Saw me do what?"

A rich fruity laugh filled the room, " I saw the way you looked at Michael... Every time he appeared on the shop floor."

Alexis blushed, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean," she reached for her own glass and took a sip, refusing to meet Mary's eye.

Mary sighed, "Okay. What's the matter?"

"What do you mean?"

"Something's bothering you. What is it?"

Alexis clasped her hands together on her lap and said quietly, "I don't know what to do."

A puzzled frown grew on Mary's face, "What do you mean?"

Blushing bright red, Alexis repeated, "I don't know what to do... You know if he... You know."

Realisation dawned, "What? Not at all?" Mary asked incredulously.

"Don't be silly. I know the mechanics involved. I'm not totally clueless. It's just..."

"Just?"

Alexis found herself unable to speak further, she could only sit on the sofa, blushing furiously. Eventually she found her voice, "What if he wants to... You know. What if I embarrass myself?"

Mary stared thoughtfully at her friend, "Wait there, back in a second."

She bustled out of the room and disappeared upstairs. A minute or two later she came back in carrying a DVD. Mary grinned at Alexis and then placed the DVD in the player and set it to play, "Watch this."

What showed on the television was a pornographic movie. Mary said, "Ignore the theatricals, just watch what they do. Look here, The woman there is sucking his cock. Don't you look down at your feet, just watch!"

Alexis was mesmerised by what she watched on the screen, a young blonde woman was stroking the man's giant cock and feeding it into her mouth as she moved her head up and down on it, with each stroke taking more and more of it between her lips until she was taking about 6 inches down her throat.

Mary said, "That's called deep-throating. Don't for one second think you can do that, it takes practice. But if you do decide to take him in your mouth, just make sure you don't try to take more than you can manage. Use your hands... See the way she's using both hands with that circular up and down motion? Lick the end of it and just take the head into your mouth."

Alexis was mortified, "In my mouth? I don't know. That looks dirty."

Mary moved over to the sofa and sat down next to Alexis, "Look, I know it looks dirty, but it isn't really. Oral sex is far from unusual nowadays. If he's clean and hygienic then you'll be fine, it won't taste as awful as you think... And he'll DEFINITELY appreciate it."

On the screen, the two people adjusted their position and now it was the man's turn to use his mouth on the woman. Alexis blurted out, "People really do this?"

Mary laughed, "Of course. This is one of my favourite ways to pass the time. Gerry is very good at it... Trust me on this."

Alexis looked at her friend in shock before returning her attention to the action on screen. The next forty minutes was spent in silence as Alexis took in the action in the film.

After it was finished, she found herself both excited and embarrassed. And also ashamed at just how wet her pussy was after watching the film. Alexis was turned on like she never had been before. Unable to take her eyes from the screen as the film automatically restarted, she murmured, "I don't know if I can do this. Are all willies that big?"

Mary laughed heartily, "God no! They only seem to employ freaks of nature in these things. Most men are about six or seven inches," she grinned slyly, "Although, you do know what they say about black men."

Puzzled, Alexis answered, "No. What do they say?"

Her friend laughed again, "Never mind. You'll find out... Hopefully."

Later that night, Alexis lay in her bed and allowed the images from the film to run through her head. Her pussy was soaking and her nipples were painfully hard. Once again she had to play with herself as she imagined Michael feeding his hard cock inside her and making love to her, before she drifted off to sleep and another night of sexy dreams.

The following evening, Alexis looked at herself in her mirror. She was, as Mary might have put it, absolutely shitting herself. She was nervous and couldn't decide what to wear. Having splashed out on some lacy underwear from Victoria's Secret, she was now examining herself in the powder blue bra and panties, her large, heavy breasts were virtually spilling out of the half cup bra and she was definitely unsure about the thong style panties that covered virtually nothing at all.

She had even shaved herself as she was disgusted by the sight of the thatch of pubic hair that had spilled out from the tiny triangle of gossamer material. Shaving had been Mary's idea.

She sat down at her dressing table and applied her make up, hoping that she wasn't going overboard, even though she had to admit that her new mascara and eye shadow brought out the icy blue of her eyes wonderfully. A little foundation, blusher and some lipstick in a pale an understated colour completed the look. Again, Mary was responsible for the colour combinations.

She pulled on her dark, knee-length skirt and a crisp, pale blue blouse with a frill down the front. The neckline was daring and showed off quite a lot more cleavage than Alexis was terribly comfortable with. After slipping on her dressy heels, Alexis once again examined her reflection in the mirror. She hoped Michael liked it.

The doorbell rang. Alexis took a deep breath before she headed downstairs to the front door.

Michael stood at the front door and watched a silhouette grow in the small frosted glass windows until there was a click and Alexis opened the door to greet him. She smiled nervously and said, "Hello Michael. I'll just get my coat and we can go."

Once she had slipped it on and checked that she had her keys and purse in her handbag, she closed the door behind her and continued, "So... Where are we going?"

For the first time, Michael found himself able to speak. He already found her very attractive, but had only seen her in her working clothes up until now. He said with a grin, "Gotta say Alexis, you don't half scrub up well."

She dimpled a smile and once again found herself blushing, "Thank you."

Michael collected his thoughts and then said, "Actually I thought we could go to the China Orchid... You do like Chinese, don't you?"

"Mmm, lovely."

She followed him along the narrow walkway and down the metal steps that lead down the side of the side of the parade of shops and on to the main street. Michael took her hand and tucked it into the crook of his arm as they made their way to the restaurant, making small talk about nothing in particular. The meal was good, although Alexis and Michael didn't really take much notice of the food as they were deep in conversation about many different things.

Although were you to ask them later what they actually talked about, neither would have been able to give a meaningful answer. Michael was entranced by how animated Alexis became once she relaxed in a social situation and how her fleeting smiles lit up her face, when she wasn't blushing. Alexis on the other hand was simply amazed that such a beautiful and charming young man could have any interest in frumpy old her.

During a lull in the conversation, she asked, "Where are you from? Originally I mean."

Michael sat back in his chair and gazed at her thoughtfully. His response was a touch on the chilly side, "Actually, I'm from Wolverhampton."

Alexis clicked her fingers, "That's it! I knew you weren't from round here, I just couldn't place you. You've lost your accent, although I had an idea you might be Brummie."

Suddenly embarrassed at his reaction to the question, he searched her face and saw nothing except innocent enquiry. That question had more than once been precursor to some sort of racial slur in his experience... But not today. Alexis simply tried to place his roots in the UK. Nothing more, nothing less.

Her brow crinkled quizzically, "What? What's the matter?"

Michael forced himself to smile both to lighten the sudden chilly mood and also to cover his own discomfort at looking for racism that simply wasn't there, "Nothing, I'm just being silly, never mind."

He glanced at his watch, "Blimey! Look at the time. I should be getting you home."

They made their way back to her flat and he waited as she fished her keys out of her bag, "Thank you for the lovely meal," she said.

Michael smiled, "No problem, it was fun."

He leaned in and paused briefly, awaiting silent permission, before planting a kiss on her lips. He pulled back slightly and looked deeply into her eyes, and then gently placed his lips against hers once again.

Alexis felt her heart jump as her lips met his, "Oh my," somewhat diffidently she asked, "Would you... Would you like to come in for a coffee?"

He smiled, "I'd love to."

Minutes later, they were sat together on her sofa with hot drinks in front of them on the small coffee table. They continued chatting.

He said, "You know, you really are a very pretty woman."

Alexis blushed, "Oh I'm nothing special. You on the other hand are a beautiful man..." she paused, amazed at her own bravery, "Do you really think I'm pretty?"

Michael's eyes sparkled as he replied, "Damned straight!"

Continuing to be amazed at her courage, Alexis whispered, "Would you...Would you like to stay the night... W-w-with me?"

Her face was a picture of nervous worry and she clasped her hands tightly together so hard that her knuckles were turning white.

Michael didn't speak, instead he reached up and used his finger and thumb on her chin to tilt her face up, leaned in close and planted a delicate kiss on her lips. As the kiss deepened, his hand sid round her jawline and he held her face as his lips parted slightly, his tongue slowly pushed against her lips and she opened her mouth to accept his tongue. Her hands came up of their own volition and without thought she found her tongue responding to his as her hands snaked around his neck.

She could feel her excitement rising, a heat started to grow in her breast as she felt his strong arms enfold her in a tight embrace. He gently pushed her backwards so that she was half sat, half laying on the sofa. He braced himself with his elbow against the back of the sofa so he didn't pin her down with his weight and continued to kiss her deeply and passionately.

His hand slipped around her torso and he cupped her breast. He started to gently kneed her soft flesh and he could feel her nipple hardening through the material.

Alexis moaned involuntarily as she felt a man's hand caress her bosom for the first time in her life and it was sending wave after wave of sensation through her. She moved her hands to his shoulders and gently pushed him away slightly, She broke the kiss and looked him deeply in the eyes, her expression was happy, yet nervous, "Come to my bed with me."

Michael disengaged, stood up and offered her his hand, "Lead the way," he smiled.

Once in the bedroom, Michael took her in his arms again and once more they kissed deeply and passionately. One arm held Alexis around the waist whilst the other was busy undoing the buttons of her blouse. She in turn was also busy undoing his buttons and helping him off with his shirt. Soon she was down to her underwear whilst Michael still wore his trousers.

He pushed her gently backwards on to the bed and then removed his trousers. She could see a bulge in his tight boxers and it sent a thrill through her, Alexis knew that tonight, she was finally going to know what it felt like to accept a man inside her.

Michael sat on the bed with her and gently undid the catch on her bra, before helping her slide it down her arms and onto the floor. He looked at her magnificent breasts, full and round with coral coloured nipples that were hard and crinkled with excitement. He took her in his arms again and they fell back across the bed together. He kissed her once, twice,three times and then gazed at her body from her face, shadowed in the dim light of the bedside lamp, down past the dimple in her throat to her huge breasts that spread slightly to the sides as she reclined, over her rounded belly and her wide, shapely hips and down her long slim legs to her red painted toenails. His gaze came back up her legs and he could see that her lacy blue panties were darkening with the wetness from her excited pussy.

Her hands stroked his chest and shoulders, down his well muscled arms and back again then her fingers strayed to his stomach and the well defined six pack. She couldn't help but marvel and murmured, "You beautiful man."

Michael was also busy, exploring Alexis with his hands before allowing his lips to start a journey of their own. He planted delicate, feathery kisses on the side of her neck, causing Alexis to inhale sharply. He ignored her reaction, but continued kissing on to her shoulder, down over her collar bone and on to the round swelling of her chest.

Alexis was almost went into spasms because of the sensations that each and every kiss awoke in her. The heat, the need, the passion. Her heart was thumping in her chest and her breathing was becoming ragged. She almost screamed when she felt him take her hard nipple in his mouth and start to suckle gently as his tongue lashed over it. His hand played briefly with her other breast before slowly making its way down her body to the valley between her thighs. Carefully, his fingers slid inside her panties and he started to caress her pussy lips with long, slow, languid strokes.

Alexis tensed up when she felt his middle finger slip inside her soaking pussy and his thumb started to play with her engorged clitoris. As his long finger slipped into her incredibly tight pussy, all Alexis could do was moan through gritted teeth, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" as the hot waves of pleasure Michael's touch were invoking threatened to send her into delirium.

One arm held him tight, pushing his head into her breast and the other desperately gripped the duvet as she rode the blissful sensations he was causing her to experience.

Almost without warning Alexis climaxed harder than she had ever done using her own fingers and her pussy flooded Michael's hand with her thick juices. She struggled to get her breathing under control and lay on the bed limply as Michael knelt up next to her and carefully slid her panties down her legs and off, he dropped them on the floor next to the rest of her clothing, and then shuffled round so that he was kneeling between her spread legs and looked her in the face.

She returned his gaze and whispered, That was... That was just..."

He winked and said, "If you thought that was good. Wait and see what happens next."

Alexis lifted her head from the pillow and gazed at Michael dreamily as he crouched between her spread thighs. He lowered his face and planted a kiss on her inner thigh, then another, and another, each time moving closer and closer to her pussy until at last he kissed her directly on her puffy lower lips.

A lightning bolt shot through Alexis womb as he kissed her, causing a sharp intake of breath. Before she could assimilate the new, hot sensation, his tongue darted out and he licked the length of her swollen lips. Using finger and thumb, he spread her vaginal opening so that the tiny hood of her clitoris was in view and then he started to lash it with the tip of his tongue, circling it, brushing over it and then down her lips almost to the skin that separated her pussy from her anus.

Alexis screamed!

She couldn't believe just how good it felt. She was going to come again, she knew it... And she knew it was going to be a big one. Almost without coherent thought, she grabbed his head in her hands and pushed his face as hard as she could against her boiling pussy. Waves of pleasure were building in her belly, she could barely breathe. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

Alexis came.

"JEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

Michael's face was flooded with her hot, sticky fluid and her thighs clamped tightly together, trapping his head. He gently but firmly extricated himself from her grip and knelt back up on his haunches.

Then he quickly slid his pants off and for the first time, Alexis saw his erect penis. It sprang up and slapped against his belly, reaching almost to his belly button. She could see that it was about 6 or 7 inches long and very thick. She was worried that it would never fit inside her as it was so much bigger than a finger, which was the largest thing that had ever invaded her before. Whilst it was nowhere near as large as the man in the video had been, here, now, in the real world, it was huge.

Michael crawled up her body so that they were face to face and he lay between her legs, supporting his weight on his knees and elbows. Alexis, still coming down from her high, stared into his deep brown eyes and then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss.

She felt the head of his hardness nudge against her pussy and tensed up. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Please don't hurt me."

Michael's head pulled back slightly, and concern was written all over his face, "Hurt you? I'll never hurt you."

Her face screwed up with worry and embarrassment, "Please... It's my first time."

He broke into a broad smile, "You're a virgin? Wow!"n he planted a quick kiss on her lips, "Don't worry. We'll take it slow."

He reached down with one hand and positioned the head of his cock at her soaking entrance and then very slowly, very carefully pushed inside a short way. He could feel her muscles tense and she held him even tighter, almost as though she was starting to panic.