Lonely@30 and Missygail25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat there and talked some more and I asked him to hand me my cigarettes that I’d left in my purse. He did and we basically talked and smoked, while I hunted for the vh-1 channel on the TV and took off my sneakers.

“When do you need to go back home?” asked Richard.

“I was thinking around 4 o’clock or so.” I said.

Well, eventually Richard took off his sneakers and got up and came around to the other side of the bed. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I laid into his body and turned to him, our lips meeting. We kissed deeply and wonderfully; he has the fullest lips I have ever seen on a man. I sucked on his tongue, as he kept offering it up for me to suck on and he sucked my tongue, a little.

His hand fumbled for my breast, massaging from the outside of my clothing. Then he managed to get my shirt unbuttoned, but still massaging on the outside of my black bra. I put my own hand behind my back and undid my bra, and pulled both dangling garments off of me. We continued to make out, kissing with plenty of sucking of the tongues. He played with my breasts a little bit, though he didn’t give them enough attention. They aren’t real big, but they need attention, too! Well, with what he did go after I can’t complain. His hand slid from my breasts down to my shorts and he unbuttoned them and slid his hand into the waist.

First his hand massaged through my panties, just some regular cotton Hanes Her Way panties thrown on after my shower. Then he went inside the waist of my panties, over my shaved mound and down between my lips. His fingers parted my lips and began to rub the length of my sex, pausing to rub my clit. His rubs got me to orgasm fairly quickly since by this point I was very aroused as well as very wet. I pressed my body up against his and he could feel my spasms.

“Do you want me to go down on you?” he asked.

‘Hell, yeah!’ I thought, but only actually said, “Yes.”

He went down to my legs and pulled off my shorts and panties. He took a brief look in between my legs spread before him and gave me a smile with some thought behind it that I wished I could have read. He lowered himself down so that his face was right there at my crotch and his arms were wrapped around my thighs. He began his extreme tongue talents on my pussy, and basically licked me into complete and utter oblivion. In the beginning of his oral demonstration, as an orgasm began to rock my body, I thought that this time around I wouldn’t be able to cum and he would think that my cumming ability was a lie, but I shouldn’t have worried. Without much time passing, I had orgasms ripping through me, one coming not very far after the last, and soon my juices began to pour out of me.

As he played with my pussy, alternating between tongue and finger, then back once more to his talented tongue, I began to massage and rub my breasts, giving them their neglected attention. As Richard continued his tongue torture on my pussy, and my body went through orgasm after orgasm, I alternated between squeezing the hell out of my breasts and just holding on for dear life to the pillow behind my head. He licked me so well that I don’t think I have cum like that before in my life. My juice went from a trickle that streamed down the crack of my ass, to an outright squirt, and then to an all out gush. A few times, when a fairly explosive amount of juice showered out of my hole, I heard a whispered “Damn” come from Richard. This was his first time to be up close and personal with a woman that could ejaculate. Once, during this amazing oral encounter, after an amazing gush of fluids poured out of me, Richard looked up at me from between my legs.

“Are you trying to drown me?” he asked.

I just looked at him with my eyes in a half closed state and a very pleased smile plastered to my face.

“I can’t help it,” I said as redness rose in my checks from a bit of embarrassment.

“It’s okay. I like it.” said Richard as he went back to work.

I just have to say here that while my ex was the one responsible for finding my cumming ability, he did this mainly with his finger, and definitely not for as long as Richard worked me over with his tongue and finger. And my ex hardly did oral! I think my ex developed a fear, after finding out I could ejaculate, that if he went down on me I would literally drown him. Also, another thought, since separating from my now ex-husband I’ve had sex with two men before meeting Richard. While both of these men went down on me, one of which was halfway decent at it, the other sucked (in the bad way) at everything. Both of these men missed a real show in there haste to get themselves off before thoroughly getting me off!

Richard continued his ministrations with his tongue and finger, and my body went from tremors to outright convulsions, not to mention streams and torrential downpours of pussy juice. I finally managed to raise my arm to my face and force my eyes open to glace at my watch to see that the time was 4 o’clock in the morning. Richard had been licking me for a little over an hour, but even though I knew I should get home (only because my prudish mother wished me to be home every night that Richard was visiting my town, making my father make me promise that I wouldn’t come home in the afternoon of the next day, as I’ve done once since moving back with my parents.). But I didn’t want Richard to stop his orgasmic attentions. I knew I wanted enough time to repay him the treat he’d given me.

Finally around 4:30 am, I made Richard stop; he’d been working me over with his tongue and finger for over an hour and a half! I think I could have gone longer, and he told me that he could have defiantly gone longer and the only reason he alternated with his finger was because he hadn’t done this in quite some time. But once he got his mouth retrained he could lick me all night if I can take it that long.

I motioned for him to come up and lay beside of me. He came up and once again wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to him. I met him with a kiss that I hoped was a wonderful thank you for the amazing oral that I had just received. We continued to press our lips together and let our tongues dance within our mouths, each sucking on the other’s tongue. I let my hand work it’s way down to the bulge in his pants, and massaged him through the cloth. Then I went for the fly. I fumbled with button and Richard let out a little giggle as I tried to get it undone. I asked him if I was tickling him, and he mumbled something to the effect that he wished this happened more often. Eventually I got the button of his fly undone and the zipper down, I placed my hand inside the fly and began to rub the bulge trapped in his underwear.

I then pushed my hand under the waistband of his underwear and down to his erect cock. I began to stroke him with a little difficulty, and pushed his underwear down a bit. Richard helped me by pulling his pants and underwear completely off of him.

Now at this point you may be expecting me to exclaim because of his size that he was hung like a horse. Well, I’m not going to say that, ‘cause I wouldn’t want a horse cock anyway. I’ll just say that he was just the right size. When I had his hard on out of the bondage of underwear I was able to stroke him and again he mentioned something about my soft hands. Well, I really wanted to show him my own mouth talents. I went down ‘till I was eye to eye with his member. I began to tease with my mouth and tongue around the head of his tool, and then slowly I lowered my mouth down on the rest of him. I stroked him with my mouth, and as my lips slid up and down I jerked the base of him with my hand following my mouth movements. I began my suction on him pressing my lips into his cock with my tongue also pressed on the side. I sucked on him for what seemed like forever, at least to the muscles in my jaw. I tasted a few droplets of pre-cum, but no final splash.

After about thirty minutes (I guess my mouth doesn’t have the strength his has) I gave up hope knowing that it was after 5 o’clock in the morning and I needed to get home.

“What is it? Do you just have amazing stamina?” I asked him.

“Yeah, sometimes,” he replied.

Later on Richard told me that I am great at oral as well, after I had raved on about his expertise. I asked him how could I be great at oral if I was unable to get him to cum and he told me that he was about to, but I stopped. Well, damnit! Next time tell me not to stop!

Well, we kissed a bit, but then I told him I should go home. Richard didn’t outright gripe about this, but was obviously disappointed that I had to leave, and he teasingly said that maybe he just wouldn’t take me home so I’d have to stay the complete night or rather day with him and I could tell my parents it was his fault. Well, finally he gave in and we got dressed after a few more uttered wishes that I would stay. As we got dressed Richard said something other than, “I wish you could stay the night.”

“There is one thing good about you.” Said Richard.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Well, there is no question to whether you are faking an orgasm or not.”

“Huh, yeah I guess the proof is in the squirt.” I said and we both giggled.

We sat and smoked a cigarette and then left the hotel.

We got into his truck on his side so I would be sitting beside of him. When he started the engine the loud motor actually set off the car alarm of the van parked next to us. We figured the people inside the hotel needed a wake up call and they got it double time! We got back on the highway and drove back to my parents’ house. I had Richard drop me off at the beginning of my block instead of going all the way by my house, just so we wouldn’t wake up all of the neighbors on my block.

In the small intersection we gave each other a good-bye kiss to the nosey stares of some old guy driving by. I walked down to my house and gave off a shudder as Richard turned his beast of a truck in the intersection and with a yelled “ goodbye” and a wave he was off to his hotel without me. I quietly entered the house, and found my mother still up. Without complete disclosure I told her that I had a good time and that ‘American Wedding’ was a good movie. After getting ready for bed and checking my emails real fast, I collapsed in a heap on the couch, not even having the strength to unfold my small roll away bed. I slept soundly until about 2 pm Saturday afternoon.

After I had lifted myself off the couch and was able to have a couple cups of coffee and a cigarette or two, I called Richard. I told him that I needed to get into the shower and get ready, but then I had an errand or two to do for my parents and then I would be out to his hotel and we could go out. I took my time getting ready and used the time I hadn’t had on our first date. After I showered I started to get dressed. First, I put on a pair of black see through lace panties, reserved for special occasions, which actually hadn’t been worn until then. I also wore my black push up bra, then I put on the snug patterned shirt that felt like suede and the calf length jean skirt with slits up both sides ending at about mid-thigh. Then I stepped into my new heels with the brown straps, and felt a few inches taller.

I walked around the house attempting to get used to the heels, since I don’t wear heels very often. I didn’t wear heels hardly at all with my ex, because they made me taller than him, but I didn’t have to worry about that with Richard! I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and clipped with a banana clip, and let the hair curl up. I also put in some silver hoop earrings, but no make up; I went ole natural. After taking forever to get ready I went in the kitchen to smoke a cigarette, and my father asked me for some help with the shelves he was putting together. When I stood up in my heels to help him, I noticed that I could look him in the eye and he is 6’2”. Just how high where these heels I wondered. While we were fixing the shelves, my father just had to comment about Richard.

“I know you will take this personally but Richard didn’t make a very good impression with me,” said Dad.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Well, anyone with a truck as loud as that one just doesn’t seem very considerate.”

“Well, he has another car, but wasn’t able to get it ready to come out here.”

“He just reminds me of your ex, more concerned with his toys than anything else.”

“Well, I don’t know about that, but this time we are taking my car, so it won’t disturb you.”

With my last statement I attempted to stomp out of the kitchen, which was a difficult thing to do with heels on. I don’t know where my father gets this judgment, since he hasn’t even met Richard, and in my opinion from the activities of the previous night Richard is very considerate, though I didn’t share this thought with my father. I left the house and went to run my parents errands for them, then got back and left once again in my own car to go to Richard’s hotel. I called him when I got in the car and told him I was coming. When I got there I parked by his truck. I called him to tell him to let me in the hotel, but the phone kept ringing. Then I looked to the side of the building and there he was standing, waiting on me. I gave him an embarrassed smile and hit end on the phone.

I got out of my car and walked up to greet Richard. He told me that he liked how I had dressed up this time, and we walked to his room. We sat down on his bed, and talked a bit. I asked if he had done anything since I had left this morning. He told me that all he’d done was hang around the room. I worried that he hadn’t had anything to eat, and he told me he’d gotten a candy bar out of the machine, plus he was also nearly out of cigarettes. Well, I suggested we go so he could get both food and cigarettes, but before we left he kissed me, softly pressing his full lips into mine. Our tongues tangled a bit, and we separated and left the room. I told him that we should take my car this time. I got in and Richard attempted to get into the passenger side, but had to adjust the seat first since my 5’4” mother usually sits there. But even after the seat adjustment Richard still looked cramped.

I asked Richard which he wanted first: cigarettes or food. Well, he was more in favor of nicotine so I took him to a smoke shop. After Richard had bought his carton, we went in search of the other necessity: food! I took him to a Denny’s, and we, of course, asked for the smoking section and were lead to our table. Richard mentioned when we sat down that he’d almost bashed his head on the low-slung ceiling that separated smoking from nonsmoking. I had to look back at it because I hadn’t even noticed the low ceiling.

Our waitress came to our table and she was a young, cute, petite, a very cheerful black girl. She just had to ask Richard how tall he was. Richard pleasantly told her his height, and her eyes lit up.

“You make a five foot girl feel small,” said the waitress.

‘Shit, making five foot feel small isn’t hard, but he makes five foot eight feel short.’ I thought to myself.

“Everywhere I go,” said Richard shaking his head when the waitress had left to fetch our drinks.

After our drinks were brought to us, we sent the waitress back because Richard hadn’t made up his mind about what he wanted to eat. The waitress came back once more and this time Richard was ready to order. Richard and the waitress had a discussion about how much he could eat, and she made a bet with him for a dollar that he couldn’t finish the grand slam breakfast, which he did finish, but didn’t hold the waitress up for the dollar.

During their discussion about Richard’s eating ability (I already knew he could eat a lot, at least of pussy) I noticed a flash of metal in the waitress’s mouth. I couldn’t resist and asked if she had her tongue pierced. She proudly showed her tongue with a little ball in the center of it. Intrigued I asked if it had hurt She said she didn’t know cause she did it when she was drunk. I told her that I guessed that would be the best way to do to have your tongue pierced.

We sat and talked and smoked until our food was brought to us. Then we talked more during our meal, just about things in general. I told him that I thought we would go to the Admiral Twin Drive-in, where two different sets of movies play on the west and east side screens. I told him that I knew “Freddy and Jason” was playing on one of the sides along with another movie, but I’m not a big fan of horror movie, even though I know Richard liked the blood and gore. We decided that we’d watch the other screen; he could watch his blood and gore some other time.

After we were finished with dinner we drove down to the drive-in. We chose the east screen that was playing “The Medallion” and “S.W.A.T.”. The first movie had already started, but was not very far along and we were able to catch up the story line fairly quickly, especially since it was a Jackie Chan movie. Though I enjoy his movies a lot it is more about watching him creatively kick the crap out of someone then about the plot.

Since we were late I was glad we hadn’t brought his truck, cause it probably would have disturbed everyone watching the movie. After we had parked, though, I wished that we had brought his truck because we would have been able to sit next to each other. Before we got into the movie Richard leaned over and kissed me, our lips connecting, our tongues alternating into each other’s mouths to be sucked on. Then we separated to watch the movie.

The first movie was good, and during the movie Richard held my hand. Then in the intermission we kissed once more, and even though I’m a bit of a closet exhibitionist, I am still shy and didn’t want a full out make out session with people getting up to get food or use the restroom. Mostly it was the kids passing by along with their parents. We waited until intermission was almost over and then Richard got up to get us some drinks and munchies from the concession, only to find out it was closed, so we were forced to share the pop I had brought in my purse.

During the second movie Richard’s hand went to my knee and the slit in my skirt. He caressed my knee a bit and as his caresses started their desired effect I spread my legs wider willing his hand to go up further. Suddenly it got hotter, I don’t know if was our passion rising or just the air around us, but the heat was defiantly rising even though it had been fairly cool when we arrived at the drive-in. As the movie went on, I felt the wetness in my pussy increasing dramatically, and the urge for him to rub my clit was nearly excruciating. His hand did rub further up my thigh, but not all the way to the hot spot. I was just about ready to climb over to his seat, straddle him and fuck his brains out, not even giving a shit about any passers by, but, like I said, I’m still shy. I guess I should have just pushed his hand all the way up my skirt, instead of hoping he would get the hint by me spreading my legs wider and wider.

Later on I told him what I had wanted at the drive-in and he said he had most definitely thought the same thing, but didn’t know if he should, plus it had gotten so hot. Damnit, maybe next time! After the movie was over we shared a passionate kiss, which showed how horny we’d gotten from our little caresses while watching the movie. After most of the crowd had passed, I started my car and headed for the gas station to get some gas and also pops, since we both were parched.

I pumped my gas as Richard went inside and bought us pops. Afterwards, I headed back to his hotel. Once we got into his room, Richard pushed off his sneakers and I flung off my heels. Richard sat in the chair and I sat on the bed with my legs underneath me, flipping through the channels on the TV in search for something to watch. Richard laid down on the other side of the bed, with is hand around my waist. I found a movie that I’d seen a dozen times, but got into it again.