Lonely@30 and Missygail25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I pulled my attention from the screen and lay down next to Richard with his arm wrapped around my shoulders. We began to kiss, our lips meeting and pressing together, his tongue entered my mouth and without hesitation I sucked it into my mouth. We kissed for quite sometime, our hands searching each other’s bodies. Richard separated our kisses and asked me again if I wanted him to go down on me. I just grinned at him and rejoined our mouths. After a bit more kissing and petting, Richard separated our lips once again and asked me if I was going to let him make love to me this time. I told him yes.

Well, without the briefest pause off went the clothes, his, mine, everything! Soon we were at it, with Richard on top. He entered me smoothly. He held himself up with his legs and his arms and thrust into me and it felt wonderful. At first I wrapped my legs around him, but couldn’t thrust back properly, so I just placed them flat on the bed and was able to match his thrusts. I felt an orgasm rip through my body and the familiar contraction of my pussy muscles as my juices wanted to pour out; the contraction was actually so hard that it pushed his cock out of me. He quickly reentered my dripping pussy and began to thrust again and I match his thrust with my own upward thrusts.

Again an orgasm went through me and my pussy muscles pushed his cock out of me, he again reentered, thinking that he was overexcited and kept falling out and not that I was actually pushing him out. He bent his head down and sucked on my nipples a bit too hard for my liking, but at least it was some attention. Then a cramp struck him from supporting himself up, and he asked if I would like to do it in another position. I suggested that I go on top; he pulled out of me and lay back down beside me. We kissed and touched for a bit, then I made him lay on his backside and then got up and straddled his middle. I lay on top of him squishing my tits into his broad chest, then I brought my ass up and he grabbed a hold of his cock and positioned it right at my pussy hole. I lowered myself on him and began to gyrate my hips.

I told him to tell me when he would cum because I couldn’t have him cum inside of me. I continued my gyrations, all the while kissing his full lips and sucking on his tongue. Richard told me he was going to cum and I quickly pushed myself up and let him fall out of me. I asked if he’d already cum and he told me that he hadn’t ‘cause I had just stopped so quickly. Well, I raised myself back up and he placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy and I slid down on him. This time he grabbed my thighs and held me up while thrusting into me; I alternated from passionate kisses, to just pressing my lips into the hollow where his neck met his shoulder. I felt yet another orgasm go through me, and moaned out as a little bit of my juice oozed out from around his cock. Then all of a sudden he pulled out of my pussy and shot his cum all over my ass crack.

I laid on top of him for a bit, both of us catching our breath. Then I got off and lay beside him and he again wrapped me up in his arms and pulled me next to him. We lay there and at first just rested. Then we began passionately kissing once more, and then suddenly he separates from my mouth.

“I want to go down on you.” He said.

Well, what was I going to do say “no”? I just nodded my head, with a little smile on my face at my wonder about this man that loves to lick my pussy! Again he tortured me with his tongue just like the night before. He made me climax many times, so many that I could not count. Again I came, juices shooting out from my pussy in a never-ending stream, soaking the bed underneath thoroughly. At one point, when Richard was resting his tongue, he got me to orgasm using his finger on my clit and a good squirt of my juices came out and actually squirted him in the face, which he thought was really erotic!

Afterwards, my body was just a pile of goo from him licking me again for at least an hour and a half. I told him that I needed a break. He came up and lay beside me on the bed. He let me rest there for a while, and then we began kissing once more. While our lips pressed together and we let our tongues dance I let my hand go up and I ran my fingers through his hair and caressed the side of his face with my hands.

Before long we were connected once again, and he was thrusting himself deeply inside of me and I was thrusting back with his movements. Then once again we changed position so I could be on top. I gyrated my hips on him and my mouth toyed with his tongue. My body spasmed as an orgasm ripped through me, and just at the same time Richard grabbed my hips and pulled out of me and spent his load on the crack of my ass. I lay on him for a few minutes then got off and settled myself down beside him. He wrapped him up into his arms and just held me; I closed my eyes and nearly fell asleep. While I was caught between awake and asleep he caressed my shoulders and arms with his fingertips and was amazed how with each touch my body broke out all over in a series of Goosebumps. Richard thought the Goosebumps were real interesting and sot out to make more come out on my body.

Eventually I got up and announced that I need to get home, I went to the restroom and cleaned off all the wetness along my lower half and noticed the large wet spot I had left on his bed. Richard gave a few disgruntled pleas for me to stay with him, but I told him that I was expected back home. I got dressed, and so did he. Even though I had my own car, he was going to walk me out. He studied me intently as I dressed, watching as I put back on my lace panties and then my bra, and finally my shirt and skirt, looking like he was memorizing the moment for playback in his head.

He walked me out to my car and once I was in the drivers seat he bent down and kissed me, then we separated our kisses and he shut my door for me and walked back to his room as I started the car and sped off for home.

I came home and collapsed once again, the next day there was no argument when I left to say goodbye to Richard and the main reason for that was because my father had been taking a nap. I met up with Richard and we went to Denny’s once again, but not before sharing a brief gentle kiss. We had a breakfast in the middle of the afternoon. After we were finished I got a call on my cell phone from my parents telling me that my ex had called and the kids would be back soon.

We quickly left the restaurant and I drove us back to his truck. We shared a longer even more passionate kiss, then he got out of my car and with a wave and wish that we had more time together, he got into his truck and I pulled out of the parking lot to head back home.

That weekend was wonderful! I have since begun a relationship with Richard, and we are to meet each other again very soon, probably will already have happened when this is approved on literotica, so there should be a part two soon!

THE END

9/13/2003 2:15 AM