Lonely Ads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't stopping for anything as I felt her pussy rub all over my face and buck. Then she gave out one huge scream and I was flooded with a clear, sweet liquid that I knew was just her juices spurting out of her. I crawled out from under her and noticed that she was still on all fours, resting her head on the pillow.

"Oh my God, I have never been eaten like that before, Rob. I am so jealous of Lori."

Then she felt me grasp her ass cheeks and my cock was running along her ass crease, down to her pussy and rubbed between the lips, getting it all slick with her juices.

"Oh, Rob, do it...fuck me like a dog. Give me that big cock and show me how much you wanted to fuck me after all this time."

Mary talking like that just got me all the more hot. I didn't wait and just pushed my thick cock up inside her tight pussy. She screamed immediately and every thrust into her just made her scream all the more and louder. My balls were hanging down and slapping against her exposed clit every time I entered her deeply. Her tits were dangling and I just had to grasp them as I fucked the woman I wanted for years. Her ass cushioned every inward thrust. We fucked like that for over 45 minutes, screaming each other's names, calling out about how we loved one another and then I started to cum. My jism splashed deep inside her and it just made her cum in a huge way. I never seen anyone move like she was and yelling as they came. She slumped forward and I went with her. We were delirious and the room was spinning. I was the first to speak.

"You ok, hon?"

"Oh I am more than ok, sweetie. I'm totally satisfied."

Once we felt ok to move, Mary got up and went to take a shower while I went and cooked up some breakfast, my style. When she came in to eat, she was dressed and surprised that I did that for her. As she ate, I went for a shower and dressed. It seemed the last 24 hours brought us back together. Thankfully it didn't end there.

I ended up spending the rest of the weekend with Mary. We never went out, but we had lots of cuddle time and fucked in every room and every position we could think of. My favourite was when I was sitting at the table and she decided to sit on my lap. She fucked me, looking away so she could lean into me and have me rubbing her tits. By Monday morning, my balls were drained and Mary was full to the brim with my cum. Even as I left that morning, we dry humped at the door and came.

Well, that was two years ago. Since then, Mary and I had taken the time to get to know each other more. We dated for a month, she moved in when we got engaged and we married two months after that. He ex-husband was not pleased, mostly due to the fact that she married me. Our children are cool with it though. They always knew the story of how she and I were a couple years ago and with our first spouses out of the road, they thought why shouldn't we have a second chance.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
so good

liked the story alot

loved the sex animalistic ....

love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
hot hot hot

loved your pic and stories would love to see and read about you in stockings

Share this Story

Similar Stories

But You're My Best Friend Sierra gets a surprise on her birthday.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
A Neighborly Bet A neighbor bets that his wife will sleep with me.in Loving Wives
Best Buddy Is Now A Sex Goddess Old friends meet and discover each other.in Erotic Couplings
Milked by My Landlady Sometimes a guy just needs a helping hand.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories