Lonely and Horny

Story Info
Ashley is lonely and horny and tonight she's going out.
1.6k words
3.65
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarce
Scarce
3 Followers

- Ashley was lonely and horny...

She was getting ready to go to Matthew's party. They'd known each other since she used to work at the bookstore. He'd been a regular customer there getting all his professional books from them. He didn't read much else than textbooks. That's what he'd told her when she struck a conversation with him. She had kind of a crush on him since the first time he came into the store.

- It had taken her a while but she finally ended up choosing the little black dress to wear to the party.

The chats turned into coffee and they exchanged numbers. They had kept contact even after the bookstore closed and Ashley went back to college. This time she'd really give it her all. That's what she had promised herself. She wanted to be a lawyer.

- She put her make-up on heavy. It was her staple look: dark smokey eyes, long lashes and pale pink face, pale pink cheeks and pale pink lips. It was all about her sexy, sultry eyes.

She was a little wild when she was younger. She used to only be interested parties and guys and having fun. But then as time went by she grew out of it. At 24 she'd gotten the job at the bookstore and started working on getting her grades up. It took her a while but that wasn't any problem. She was confident she'd manage. It did mean that she had far less time for goofing off though. Most days were spent at home studying.

- She picked up her red six-inch heels. She hadn't used these in a while. It was a naughty pair.

Being at home more meant less partying and left Ashley feeling lonely. The internet was such a resource. It wasn't long before she found her way to a porn site. On a lonely night it was such a rush! Before long she went from pictures to videos and then to erotic stories. There was a lot of sexy stuff out there. Some weird stuff too, but Ashley considered herself pretty open-minded so she checked those out too.

- She called a cab.

The hottest stuff was BDSM for sure. She liked those stories. There was even stuff she got excited about that she never would have thought about before. Stories about harsh men. Bad men that used girls. Used them hard and selfishly. Those were hot. Her tastes in porn slowly moved on to rougher scenes. She could watch those and fantasize about the stories she'd read.

There were a lot of people at the party. Eventually she managed to find Matthew and thank him for the invitation. He was busy hosting though. Ashley barely knew anyone there. Jake, who used to come to the bookstore with Matthew sometimes was there but she could hardly call him her friend. He tried to hit on her. He was full of compliments and offers to get her drinks. In the end she had a dance with him in the living room where everyone was dancing awkwardly like colleagues usually do.

As soon as she caught sight of Matthew she pulled him in to force him to dance too. She felt self-conscious though. As if everyone was looking at them. She wasn't sure they did but it felt a bit uncomfortable and she didn't do anything too wild.

She got bolder later. A few drinks later. Her juices were flowing and her party mood was coming on. She and Matthew talked about this and that and pretty soon she got bolder. She wanted to grind her hips on his crotch. And then she wanted to go low. When they took a break she sat Matthew on a bar stool and she stood close. She opened his legs and stood between them while they shared a drink.

"How are you getting home?" He asked as the party was winding down. "You've had too much to drink". "I'll figure it out..." she said looking at him through lowered eyelids chewing the straw in her drink.

When Ashley got back from the toilet she realized the place was empty. She was in there for a while. Part of her was stalling but she did actually touch up her make-up a bit. The lights were off. She could hear Matthew in the kitchen. He finished in there and turned that light off too.

Ashley tip-toed closer and saw him walk to the bedroom. She was thinking what to do. While she was deciding Matthew had changed clothes and was coming out again. She quickly ducked behind the wall, suddenly embarrassed.

She heard him shuffle his slippers as he went back to the living room.

"What do I do? Should I come out and yell surprise? That would be weird not sexy"

"What's that? Did he turn on the TV?"

Soon she could hear moans. Was Matthew watching porn? She went closer and peeked. He really was watching porn! Now her interest was peaked. She moved even closer.

Matthew was sitting on his couch laying back. A fake-looking tattooed brunette in a blue dress was on the screen. She was dancing and caressing her oversized tits. You could see her shaved pussy when she lifted the small dress. And there was something else there. Peeking between the pornstar's legs was a plastic red toy lodged in the girl's ass. She turned aroung and gave the camera a better view. The brunette was swaying... dancing even though there was no music. Then she lay down on a beige leather couch, completely naked, and started teasing her clit. She was tasting herself. Running her finger across her tongue. Those lips... they were plump and bloated. There was no way they were natural.

"What a cheap slut", thought Ashley.

The pornstar was now licking her nipples. Then she glided down the couch so kneel on the floor. Three guys showed up out of nowhere and started shoving their cocks down the brunette's mouth. Saliva and tears started running. The cocks went straight to the whore's throat. The men pushed her face between them so she'd suck everyone. Not really suck... no. More like a facefuck. She opened her mouth and someone spit in it. Then she was slapped and the men shared use of her throat again. The brunette was seated on the couch again and the men stood one by one above her and shoved their cocks in her throat. Her spit was frothing out of her mouth while she rubbed her clit frantically. Fingers were plunged into her pussy. She had a tattoo across her tummy, she looked fit.

Then she was turned over to sit on all fours. A cock entered the pornstar. Directly into her ass. Her moans were obscene. Fucked in the ass while another man grabbed her hair and shoved his cock deep into her face.

"How long have you been standing there?" asked Matthew, with his dick in his hand.

"Ehm, uh, uhm... a bit. Quite a bit actually"

"Do you like what you see?"

Silence. The slut's moans and the men fucking her could be heard in the background.

"I... I do"

Ashley's eyes shifted from Matthew to the brunette when a man started slapping her while his dick was plowing her ass.

"You like watching me jerk off or the slut getting fucked?"

Another silence. Shorter this time.

"Both!"

"Come here and sit with me then"

Ashley could feel slickness between her legs. Her pussy was soaking, dripping wet. Matthew sat on the couch again and she sat with him. He had his dick out, in his fist. He was hard. She slid closer to him. He was slowly moving his hand up and down. She reached out with her left hand and touch his. She looked at him with need in her eyes. He removed his hand and she took over jerking him off. After a while she draped her left leg on his. They were both watching the screen.

"Look at her. What a whore!" exclaimed Ashley. "She looks so cheap. God how sexy she is. Look at how they use her. She's nothing but a fucktoy. Tailor-made to their specifications. Huge tits, fit body, big collagen lips... totally worthless. Just a piece of meat for them to use. Do you think they're gonna let her cum?"

"I don't think they care"

"Yeah that sounds right. They shouldn't care at all about her pleasure. Fuck, that's so sexy. To be so low... just a piece of meat that men use... oh god they're making her lick the cocks that are fucking her ass."

"She's turning you on like crazy isn't she?"

"She is... it's... so... hot"

"You like watching her or do you want to be her?"

Ashley turned to look at him. His eyes locked on hers. She was flushed, horny her cheeks were burning.

"I...I don't know... watching her, maybe... maybe both."

"You want to be a whore like her?"

"I've... often thought of... something like that"

"Fuck I'm going to cum!"

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

"I do but I don't have a condom."

Ashley looked at him frustrated. Then she eyed the room. Then back to him.

"That's ok... here, come with me..."

She got up and went to the dinner table. Her heels gave her a hard time but she held onto the chair and the table and climbed on top of it on her knees. Then she layed down, on her back. Her head was hanging a bit off the edge, slightly tilted.

"You can be as rough as you want"

She opened her mouth wide.

He slapped her face, leaving a redness on her right cheek.

"I will"

Scarce
Scarce
3 Followers