Lonely Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers

I was getting a little impatient and I pushed her head lower. She took her time going down to my pussy. Her tongue lingered all over my tummy and she bit my lower tummy all over before her mouth finally ended up on my mons. Her tongue started probing the top of my pussy and singled out my clit. Her tongue prodded it gently out of its hiding place and her tongue started going lower into my vagina. Her finger probed my anus as her tongue moved towards the exploring finger. Finally, the finger and the tongue started assaulting my tight anus. It opened hesitantly under the gentle assault and I felt them compete to gain entry into my anus. Finally, the tongue gave up and ended up at my pussy. I wasn't going to complain against the assault. Then, with lightning speed, her dildo was at the opening of my anus and I felt the gentle pressure against the opening and her mouth was on my breasts as she pushed the rubber dildo into my ass. She was really gentle as she probed and pushed moving millimeter by millimeter into my as ass. The dildo was well lubricated and was not too uncomfortable. She moved slowly, giving me time to adjust as I felt the soft rubber cock fill me up. After a few more strokes, I urged her to give my pussy some attention.

She slipped out of my ass and then went into my pussy. It was nice to feel a cock inside me after so long. I hugged her hard as she moved with expertise that amazed me. Her mouth was on mine as she moved in and out of my wet pussy. I was getting close to the edge and I urged her on. She stopped suddenly and no amount of coaxing could motivate her to move. Her mouth moved to my nipples as she toyed with me. She kept moving just a little bit to stop me from going crazy. I felt her biting my nipples as I begged her to start fucking me again. Then without warning, just as I was about to give up, she started to move faster than before. I pulled her up and started kissing her roughly and turned her onto her back. My size and strength fueled by frustration gave me the edge and now I was riding her cock and I had her imprisoned under my body so she could not move. I rode her hard and finally I came really hard. My pussy was gushing with cum as I had the most unbelievable orgasm. I lay back on her body, too exhausted to speak until I realized she has started to rub her pussy with her fingers. This lady was insatiable. I moved down her body and then ripped off the dildo and started to lick her clit hard as I could. She came shortly afterwards with a wild scream as she smothered my face with her cum.

To be continued...

Hey let me know your comments or if you want to hang out on chat.

gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers
12