Lonely Family Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder sis, please."

"OK" she accepted and started fucking hard. Every time she thrust back, she got a cock deep in her ass and when she came down, her pussy was fully impaled by her brothers huge cock. Her father was right, this was amazing for her. She kept fucking harder and harder and then, "OOOOHHHHH MY GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!! HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!! COME ON! GIVE IT TO ME!!!! FUCK MY HOLES!!! YAAAAHHHHH!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHH!

Just then as soon as she came her dad stepped off the step stool. Grabbed her by her hair and pulled her off the table and Kevin and down on her knees and ordered, "Open up." She obeyed again and open her mouth still in her orgasm and moaning as her father tilted her head back by her hair and stroked his cock till he shot the biggest load of cum ever in her awaiting mouth as he repeated, "yeah, yeah, yeah." When he finished he said, "Don't waste baby. Swallow it." She topped that. First, she gurgled a little bit and let some run down her chin. Then, swallowed the rest.

Just then, Kevin reminded her, "I'm not done yet."

"Do you want to try my ass Kevin."

He got off the table very giddy with a smile, "Do I?!" He bent her over the side of the table and said, "Open up that ass sis. I'm going in." She did just that and he pushed straight through the hole and she began moaning again as he fucked her ass like a pussy.

All you heard in the room was her moaning and his hips slapping her ass cheeks as he pummeled her with all that giant cock in her tight recently unvirginized hole. He held on to her hair and rode her like a whore horse. She just screamed, "YES, YES, YES, YES FUCK MY ASS KEVIN!!!! FUCK YOUR SISTERS TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!"

He pulled out and forced her like a rag doll onto his cock by her hair into her mouth and asked very politely, "Suck my cum out sis, suck it out." She wanted to and she did. She deep throated all nine inches like a ravenous slut till he came down her throat, seconds after she started. She gagged on it and the leftovers came spewing out of her mouth onto her glistening sweaty breast as she moaned in relief as he pulled out. They all sat around for about five minutes catching there breath and finally Lily announced, "That was fucking awesome."

Stan and Kevin just nodded their head in agreement still breathing heavy and replied, "Yah."

THE END.............. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU CUM???

12