Lonely Girls Day in NYC Pt. 02

Story Info
A dolled up suburban Mom gets taken.
1.7k words
4.39
43.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I doing?! I opened my eyes as he kissed and groped me. The platform was full again. People were either staring or looking away in disgust. How do I get out of here? His pinky slipped into my thong as he squeezed my ass, it gently started to circle my anus. It felt so good. My juices were starting again. I opened my eyes, how do I stop this?

Just then in typical NY fashion a big construction worker yelled, "Enough already get a friggin' room." It didn't stop him. He slid his hand to my vagina.

"Maybe we should save it for the room," I whispered. He shoved his tongue back in my mouth roughly, to keep me quiet. At the same time 3 of his fingers entered my vagina, while his thumb entered my asshole. I was on the verge of a gigantic series of orgasms.

Just then the construction worker grabbed his shoulder and pulled him off of me. "Get a room! There are families here. We don't need to watch you and your whore!" he yelled.

A pushing and yelling match followed. This gave me a chance to get myself back together. I pulled my skirt down and closed my blouse as best I could. If there was a way out this was it.

My mind said run, but feet wouldn't move. He looked me up and down. "Get yo bags!" he barked. I did as I was told and followed him into the subway car.

It was packed, but he pushed through. He managed to get his back to the opposite door. I followed closely. As I stepped in face to face with him my heart raced. What was I doing?

He sneered at me. Then grabbed my hand and spun me. As my back turned to him I almost fell, but he grabbed my hips to steady me. With a hand on each hip he pulled me towards him.

I could feel his huge penis against my butt. He wrapped his right arm around my waist and pushed in hard. My vagina was literally dripping as the train rocked back and forth. His left hand reached up and pinched my nipple.

What was going on? I was so turned on I couldn't think straight. I wasn't attracted to him in the least, but somehow I wanted him more than anyone before. I was willing to fuck him right there on the subway as he openly groped me. I no longer could feel humiliation.

His left hand stopped pinching my nipple. It moved down to my butt, slowly rubbing from the side to the middle. Then it stopped, having found what it was looking for. Quickly, he pulled the zipper from my skirt down. His hand slid in and probed me. It found my anus and pushed a little, inserting my thong inside me a little. Then he pulled it out and to the side a bit. I wanted him inside me in anyway he could be. Then he pulled his hand out of my skirt and loosened his grip on my waist.

There was a moment of confusion and then I felt it. His monster penis was snaking into my skirt. It slithered down my ass crack at a somewhat awkward angle. I tried to shift my weight to get a better angle. He stopped at my anus and tried to get in.

I froze. It was huge and I had never had more than a finger in there. This will never work, I thought, as it slithered past. When it slid against my vagina I almost came.

What was going on? I was a happily married suburban mom with a strange man's dick against my vagina in the most public of spots. I just could not fight him or myself. Because the harder I tried to fight off my building orgasm, the harder it was coming.

Amazingly, no one was paying that much attention to us. A couple of dirty looks here and there, but otherwise just a normal day on an uptown train. Which was good, because I was about to orgasm.

I bit my lip and lifted my bags to hide my face. He moved both hands to my nipples and pumped his hips. His head tapped my clit as his penis slid against my vagina. I lost it as quietly as I could. My first orgasm began as I broke into a sweat. Then another one followed it, followed by another.

I almost fell but managed but managed to stay up. M vagina was soaked in my juices. Sweat covered the rest of my body. I looked down as I lowered my bags. The outline of is head was clearly visible from the front of my skirt. I felt like I was going to fall again.

He pulled out from my skirt, zipped it up, and we were on the move. I thought about escaping. Had I told him where I was staying? This whole day felt like a dream. We weaved through the crowded streets as the sun set. I looked for an out.

Before I knew it, we were in the lobby of The Pierre. Walking to the elevator with my breasts sticking out of my open blouse. I caught a look at a mirror. He was ridiculous in his suit. I looked very sexy in a wrecked sort of a way. My skirt was higher than I wanted. My legs looked great thanks to the heels. My open blouse looked incredibly sexy and stopped just before my nipples. I wished I could lose my bra. It would make the look.

What was I thinking! A few hours ago I left this hotel looking refined and sexy, now I wanted to expose myself. On top of that, I had spent the afternoon fooling around with an older black man who would not take no for an answer.

We arrived at the door to my room. I took a deep breath. He took my key out of his pocket... How'd he get those? He held the door open and I stepped in.

As I bent to put my bags down, he was upon me. Before I knew it my skirt was unzipped and buttoned. He slid it down my legs, kneeling as he did. I could feel his breath on my vagina as I stepped out of it. He bit one of my cheeks. He came back up. His hands ran up the back of my legs as he did. Cupping my butt as he reached full standing. I pushed back into him. I could not resist any of this.

He pulled at my blouse. The last 2 buttons went flying across the room. He pulled my blouse the rest of the way off and through it on the floor. My bra soon followed. He cupped my breasts. It was gentle and sweet at first, then a little rougher. Soon he was pinching and twisting my nipples. I had never liked this before, but it was making me crazy.

Then he stopped, pulling away from me. He grabbed a hanger and hung up his suit jacket. Then removed his shoes, pants, shirt, and socks methodically. Putting each away just right.

He was muscular for an older man. His giant cock stuck straight of his boxers. It was even bigger than I had guessed. It was least 12 inches, and quite thick. He walked to the love seat and sat.

I followed. As I was figuring whether to sit on him or next to him, he held up his hand. I stopped. He had me stand by the arm of the couch. He ran his black hand up my body. The contrast of his blackness and my whiteness was breathtaking. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head down roughly.

I landed with my face in the cushion next to him. His cock stood straight up, rubbing my belly. He held my face down so I couldn't see what was about to happen. He held my hair tightly.

Then it happened. He brought his right hand down hard on my bottom. I winced with pain. I had never liked this. His hand came down again, even harder. I tried to get up, but he had me to tight. He did it again and again. Each time I could feel his cock twitch against me. Five swats turned into ten, which turned into twenty quickly. It hurt badly. I went more or less limp, lying across his lap.

I hoped this would stop it. The attack just got worse. I lost count of the swats, but it had to be close to a hundred when stopped.

He pulled me up so he could stand. Then dropped me again. I felt his rock hard dick press against me when he stood. I still was slumped over the arm of the couch. I was no longer soaking. He tore my thong off of me. I didn't think I could fit him, but I couldn't fight him either.

He rubbed his head against me. Gently he worked at finding the right angle. I started to loosen up a bit, but nearly enough to take him. He found the right angle. In one thrust he put his entire length inside me.

It hurt more than my first time. I squeezed the cushion with my manicured nails. His thrusts were hard and deep. His cocked filled me like no one ever had. Through the pain I felt something. It was building fast and hard.

I had never been a "screamer". When then orgasm hit I went nuts. Screaming, "Harder! Fuck me harder!" He obliged pumping even harder. I screamed louder as the next one hit. His pace quickened. The next one was building.

I felt his first spurt of cum deep inside me and I lost it. I was whimpering and screaming. He seemed to cum for minutes. Finally, he pulled out. My body was limp. I looked over to see him wiping his cock with my skirt. I didn't care.

He went back behind me. His hand came thundering down on my left cheek. It was much harder than before. After about ten to each side he pulled me up by my hair.

"Go clean yo'self," he demanded as pointed to the bathroom.

I stumbled to the bathroom in my heels. My vagina was screaming from being stretched. My cheeks stung and were certainly bruised. Now I was going to clean up for another round. What was I doing?