Lonely Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Barb was almost a Christmas tradition with everyone making bets on what time she'd finally pass out.

I had headed off to the bathroom to relieve myself, standing there at the urinal when I heard someone else coming in. Not thinking anything of it, I finished up, shook it off and was just starting to turn around when I heard her standing directly behind me. Honest to god...I think she'd been looking over my shoulder.

(Lisa was by now laughing hysterically as I told her this story, continuing on).

"Then what happened?" She asked still snickering.

"Well, that's the funny thing about it. At first...I thought she had accidentally entered the men's room, as drunk as she was. But then when I turned and got a really good look at her, she was standing there with her shirt open, bra pulled up and over her tits, with both of them winking at me."

Once again Lisa was laughing. "You always were a tit-man John," she said shaking her head. "I know...and remember," she laughed even harder. "You were always trying to get a peek at mine."

"Never mind that," I interrupted. "You want to hear the rest of this story or not?"

"I'm all boobs John. I mean...all ears. Yes, please, by all means...tell me the rest of it."

I was looking at my sister's boobs however, once more forced to tear my eyes away from them, back up towards her face again. "So anyway, now I am stunned, confused...looking at Barb's tits. Where they beautiful? No...not really. They were big yes...and a bit flabby, nipples even pointing down as opposed to pointing up any. But...they were tits, and it had been a while, like I said. And damned if my dick hadn't actually grown some."

"Like it is now maybe?" Lisa teased as I shot her a look. "Sorry, she quickly added, couldn't help saying that. Please...continue."

"So before I can even react to anything, suddenly Barb lunges forward, pinning me against the damned urinal!" I said as Lisa once again burst out laughing, trying to picture that. "So here I am, trying to keep from collapsing down into that, Barb's hands suddenly all over me, managing to unzip my fly again, undoing my belt. I'm trying to fight her off of course..."

"Ah huh," Lisa snickers.

"No...seriously. But while I'm doing that, I realize I've got one of her boob's in my hand...and she's suddenly now got my cock in her hand...and damn it Lisa, I don't mind telling you...it felt good feeling that, even if it was Barb who was the one holding it. I was almost too stunned for words as she stood there milking my dick."

"Go on..." Lisa said, not really laughing quite so much anymore, now taking on a different look, as she sat there listening, looking at me, a bit flushed in the face perhaps. The fact I'd been speaking a bit vulgarly had obviously had some effect on her...as well as me. We'd spoken candidly before of course, but it had been years now since we'd actually sat here having a conversation like this.

"It really was...and had been my intent to push her away, get out of there. But shit sis, she had me, and was stroking me, and well...hell, you know...it had been so long."

"Yeah, I know...who could blame you?" She said still sounding interested in the story. "So then what happened?"

"You really don't want to hear the gory details," I said.

"Yes I do...go on finish, you started this, now...let me hear the rest of the story," she said trying to mimic a well known radio personality, Paul Harvey.

I just shook my head snickering at her imitation, though continued on. "Just remember...I warned you sis." She just winked, smiled and sat back again, waiting. "So...now it's starting to feel good, or rather I am, even if it is Barb doing this. But now I am also nervous and worried that someone might come walking in on us standing there like that. So I manage to convince her to move into one of the stalls, and damn lucky that I did too. No sooner had we done that, gone inside and closed the door, than sure enough...someone else comes walking in. But that's also when Barb suddenly leans over, takes my dick in her mouth, and starts sucking it. All the while we're both listening to whoever the hell it was, standing there taking a piss. I of course don't dare say or do anything to further raise suspicion..."

"Of course not..." Lisa chortled.

"So he's pissing...Barb's sucking...and now that's starting to feel damn fucking good." I saw my sister's eyebrows raise up over that one. I don't think I'd ever used that particular word in front of her my entire life, though she said nothing and remained sitting as I continued on. "Finally the guy leaves, but that's just as I'm starting to cum. But at least I can tell her I'm about to...figuring, well...you know. And then she just gobbles me up even more, now bobbing up and down on my cock even more fiercely than she had been. And then, well hell...you know what happened then."

"She took it? She...she swallowed?"

"Yeah...she did. And let me tell you sis, there was a LOT of it too!"

Lisa was truly blushing now. I figured mostly from embarrassment perhaps at hearing me telling her all this, though I suspected that some of it might have been from arousal too. Just telling my sister the story, strange as it was, had aroused me a bit too, as I now sat there with a semi-erection, that I was subconsciously fighting down to keep from having it make a full-on appearance here.

"Anyway...to make a long story short. She stands up again, wipes off her face, puts her bra back on over her tits, buttons up and leaves. Eventually I come out as well. But oddly, Barb's suddenly not acting or being quite as drunk as she had been. Suddenly, and considerably sober again, though she quickly proceeds to get stinking drunk, and eventually does end up passing out. Dave even put her up in a cot in the back room of his bar to sleep it off. Following Monday... she comes into work, goes about her business, never looks or says a word to me about what happened, and never acts any differently around me either. So neither did I. Neither one of us ever spoke about it, or mentioned it again. It's as though it never happened."

"Maybe that's the way she needed it to be John. Wanted to do something she's obviously always wanted to do, but then needed to step back, step away from it, and pretend it never happened. Being drunk gave her the reason and excuse to sort of do that."

"So you think, she really did know?"

Lisa laughed. "Oh John. Of course she did! For whatever reason. But, once she had, once she did...she was satisfied, and content for everything to go back the way that it had been. You've at least allowed her to do that yes?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Then leave it at that. There's always next year's Christmas party," Lisa did chuckle again as I picked up one of her chair throw pillows, and actually threw it at her. I missed of course, on purpose, though she used that as an excuse to bolt up off the chair she was in, and charge at me.

I'd always been ticklish, and she knew that. Immediately jumping up and into my lap, almost knocking the two of us over in my chair in the process. I immediately grabbed her hands of course, holding them off, up and away from me as she struggled. But as she struggled, I felt my sister's full firm breasts suddenly press against my face. Unaware perhaps that they were, or that I was breathing in my sister's heavenly, personal scent. And then of course, involuntarily, I felt my cock beginning to grow, to stiffen considerably, and quickly. And with sis now sitting firmly in my lap...it didn't take long before she could feel it too. And suddenly we sat there silently looking at one another, though she did suddenly look down. My hard dick, unavoidably sticking up through the opening in my boxer shorts. As though branded by a hot iron, Lisa suddenly extricated herself from my lap and hurriedly crossed the room, sitting back down in her own chair. I crossed my legs, making an attempt to hide my now firm erection of course. There was no help for it however, trying to tuck it back down inside my boxer shorts was fruitless. All I could do was sit there trying my level best to at least keep it out of sight.

Looking across the room at my sister, her face was as flushed as mine was. Partially from the silly, playful exertion of course. But I couldn't help wondering if she was flushed to some extent from the unexpected arousal too. I knew I felt it, though I fought it, wondering if she was.

"Well, anyway...like I was trying to tell you in the beginning John. This is your home too. So if you are seeing anyone, have any lady friends you'd like to have over...to...well, you know. You have every right to do so, just wanted you to know that. Whatever goes on inside your bedroom is your business."

"Lady friends?" I laughed. "Not hardly...at least not at the moment anyway," I said seeing an almost look of relief in her eyes upon hearing that. "What about you?" I then asked. "You trying to warn me about the possibility of coming home one evening and finding some guy-friend here?" I asked still trying to keep things light between us. Her face softened with a slight smile.

"Already told you John...the only thing I'm dating is Mr. Ever-ready. And speaking of which..." she blushed further. "It's way past my bed-time. Goodnight."

Lisa stood, walked over towards me again, kissing me on the forehead, and then turned heading up the stairs towards her bedroom. I sat there, watching her go, finding that my eyes had been firmly focused on my sister's ass. Finally as she disappeared, I looked down at myself, saw my hard stiff cock clearly poking up through the opening in my boxer shorts, and knew then and there, she had to have seen it again when she came over to give me a kiss goodnight. I smiled inwardly, a little confused by what I was feeling, but then sat back and slowly proceeded to jerk myself off.

**

Things settled back into some semblance of normalcy over the next few days. I still wasn't quite ready to come home, strip off and sit around in my boxers, though I had managed to remove my shirt and shoes, lounging around after dinner in jeans or a pair of working slacks. Lisa didn't press the issue with me either, though I noticed she started wearing a bra less and less often around me during the evenings, even though she too hadn't gone back to wearing just a tee shirt and panties around me either. I think we were both slowly trying to get comfortable with one another again, especially after the incident in the den when she obviously saw my hard aroused cock.

It was a Friday night, and I was already very much looking forward to the weekend. Lisa had already informed me two days before that she was going out to have dinner with a friend...a female friend, and then afterwards perhaps even take in a movie. I didn't mind so much, especially when I came home and found she had already ordered a pizza for me. All I had to do was warm it up, if I wanted. I smiled appreciatively. Even if she wasn't there to see it. Sis was always looking out for me. For the first time since the "incident" as I now referred to it, I stripped off all my clothes down to my boxers. I then took a cold beer from the fridge, the pizza, and headed off down to the den to watch some TV. One of the other nice things about living here was the fact that Lisa had cable. With an enormous listing of movies to chose from, I sat back eating my pizza in one hand, the remote in the other as I scrolled through all the various and available titles. And then suddenly I found myself looking at some rather interesting titles...adult movies. Whether she was even aware of it or not, paying the premium she did gave her access to those as well. I scrolled back up, looking for something else to watch. But my prick had already made up its own mind, lengthening even as I sat there. I scrolled back down again, intrigued perhaps by a title I had read, curious and interested as I clicked on it for more information.

"My naughty hot sister," the title stated as I then read a brief synopsis of the story line. Not much, something about a brother secretly observing his sister while she masturbated, and then getting involved from there. I checked my watch, it was way early yet...Lisa no doubt still having dinner with her friend. I was too sorely tempted, especially sitting there comfortably in my boxers, with my dick sticking straight up out of them. I clicked on the program, settled back, and soon began watching the story as it began to unfold. It took me back in time just a little as I sat watching it, back to a time long ago when I had in fact caught my own sister playing with herself. The only time I ever had, though I also hadn't watched her too long doing it either. Too afraid of getting caught perhaps for one thing. But for another, finding myself actually getting aroused watching her, realizing it...had shook some sense back into me, so I promptly retreated, though the image of her doing that remained with me for a very, very long time afterwards.

The fact that the girl in the movie looked a little like the way Lisa did when she was younger more or less fueled the fantasy again some too. Thirty minutes into the movie, the girl was laying on her bed, using what appeared to be a rather complicated looking vibrator on herself, simultaneously fingering and toying with her breasts while her brother stood just inside her closet, video-recording her as she masturbated. And of course...stroking himself off while he did.

I was soon doing the same. Sitting there in my own personal comfy chair, which I had now reclined back, cock in hand, slow-stroking it to my heart's content, watching...and yet imagining, remembering, substituting the girl in the movie for my own...back then, younger sister.

"Well...well, what are we watching?" Lisa suddenly said from behind me causing me to jump, reaching for the remote, which I simply knocked away from myself instead sending it flying across the room, skidding across the floor. Hands still on my cock, though I was now trying to cover it as opposed to fondling it as I had been.

"Jesus sis!" I only then managed to stammer looking up and over at her as she stood there in the doorway behind me. "What are you doing home anyway?" I asked still bewildered, not quite able to act or decide what I should attempt to do first. The movie was still playing of course. The sounds of the young woman on the bed, panting and breathing heavily as she just then started to climax. The subtle sound of her buzzing vibrator, the camera pan back to the boy in the closet as he stood there fisting his cock, jerking himself off, and now coming as well as several ropes of semen suddenly began to discharge from the end of his prick.

"Interesting movie," she said ignoring me as she now came the rest of the way in and settled down in her chair, looking at it, and then over towards me, though by now I had managed to sit my own chair upright again. And once again, crossing my legs in order to try and hide my very obvious aroused cock. "I see you discovered the adult channels. I was wondering if you would."

I looked at her in shock. Obviously she already knew they existed, though I wasn't about to ask her if she actually watched any of them herself. She turned back towards the TV, actually settling back into her own chair, speaking...though not looking at me.

"We couldn't decide on a movie to see, so we made it an early night instead. Margaret had things she needed to do tomorrow anyway, so she brought me home early."

Now I knew why I hadn't been aware of her coming home. She hadn't driven her own car, so the sounds of the garage door opening hadn't alerted me. That, and coming in through the front door, instead of through the garage door, which I would have heard from down here was the other.

"Jesus sis!" I said again, flustered, and frustrated now...not to mention being embarrassed. "You ah...you can shut it off now," I said meekly, certainly unable to do so myself, especially with the remote halfway across the room closer to the TV itself now than either one of us.

"Why? It does look sort of interesting," she said. "I have watched a few John..." she then added, only then looking back towards me.

"Yeah? Maybe so...but not with your own brother in attendance, and naked..."

"And with a hard on too you mean?" She giggled, though at least she stood up again, appearing as though she was finally going to retrieve the remote, which she did do...but not to turn it off. Instead, she turned up the sound just a little. "My hearings not quite as good as it once was," she explained, walking back towards her chair, sitting down again.

"You're kidding me right?" I now said looking at her, hands down in my lap, though my cock had at least partially softened a little with my nervous embarrassment.

"Oh for hells sakes John, lighten up. We're both adults, and if either one of us wants to watch a dirty movie, we're certainly entitled to do that. Especially in our own home."

"Maybe so. But...you are after all my own sister."

"Yeah? So? And you're my brother. But it's not like..." she glanced at the TV once again, perhaps only then realizing what it was I was watching. She smiled. "It's not like we're young...like they are. We're older now John, we're both in a different place now under different circumstances than back then."

I know my mouth was hanging open (not to mention my dick still sticking out) after she said that, though no words came to mind just then. Though she did pause the movie, freezing it in place, the scene before me now seeming surreal as the young man in the closet inadvertently stumbled, dropping his video camera, and then crashing out into the floor of his sister's bedroom. The look on the young man's face one of horror and shock. Similar to what mine must have looked like when Lisa came in.

"And don't you dare do anything...I'll be right back," she said. And then I watched as she left the room heading upstairs once again. Taking the remote with her as she did that.

**

"Jesus," I said again more to myself. Staring at the frozen screen...looking down at myself, growing hard again, almost unbelievably. Looking back up at the entry, almost expectantly, wondering. "She doesn't mean..." I said talking to myself, feeling my cock twitch and grow even a bit stiffer perhaps. An eternity passing, and then footsteps coming back down again. Lisa walking back into the room, holding the remote, sitting back down in her own chair again. Wearing nothing more than a tight fitting tee shirt, her bare breasts boldly pressing against it, hard stiff nipples protruding. That...and a pair of bright red women's briefs, and nothing else.

And then I noticed what she was carrying in her other hand.

"So...bring me up to date in the movie John. What did I miss beyond the obvious?"

"You're telling me you're going to..."

"Yes John. I am. I'm going to sit here and masturbate while watching a dirty movie with my own brother. Who hopefully will get over his own squeamishness, and begin doing the same. I mean after all John, it's not the first time you've ever watched me doing this, now is it?"

"You...you knew?" I said in disbelief. So many years now since I had. And never once had she ever mentioned it to me, that she'd known I'd been standing there. Though not in her closet, certainly peeking through the crack in her door for a bit. Seeing her there on her own bed, legs spread, bent at the knee. And though the toy she'd been using on herself back then wasn't as elaborate as the one in the movie, the one she now held in her hand was.

Now she did blush. Perhaps for the first time as she confessed she had known. "I would have never said anything to you about it back then," she stated easily enough. "But to be perfectly honest about it John, when I realized you had been, when I saw shadows behind the door out in the hallway, and realized my door hadn't closed all the way. I knew then you had. And the thought that you had, that you'd seen me playing with myself...well, it aroused me even more. I even did it again a few times after that, with a crack in the door. But never saw, or at least caught you peeking in on me again."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers