Lonely in Autumn Ch. 02

Story Info
Lilac finds a male faun.
2.9k words
4.49
13.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilac bent back a branch to give herself enough room to pass. The woods had become thicker and it made her progress slow. She'd been on the move for over a week, trying to find a better place to roam. She was hungry, tired, and fed up with all these stupid branches in her way.

The landscape ahead began to descend into a gully. The rocks here were light and flecked with pyrite, making them wink at her as the sun hit them. The foliage in the valley was moist, heavy with moss and ferns. It was beautiful, but a rushing sound made Lilac quicken her pace. There was a waterfall nearby.

The sound grew louder as she came to the bottom of the gully. Stepping around a large fern, she saw the stream of water crashing down several metres of rock and into a deep pool below. As she came closer she saw something move among the rocks further down. The animal stood and moved back from the water. It's skin was a grey colour on its human-like upper half, and the fur on its legs black with a little grey around his fetlocks. His large nutsack hung heavy from his groin, holding two testicles the size of large lemons. The thick sheath resting above hid most of his penis.

Lilac had once seen a human shepherd boy with a flock of goats. They had wandered into the foreign realm through a portal or crack in the dimension, probably never to find their way back. She'd witnessed the human urinate and seen a male goat get horny, so she knew that the genitalia of male fauns was neither like one nor the other, but somewhat a mix of the two.

Sweeping his long black hair over his shoulder, the male faun finally noticed Lilac staring. Wide-eyed, he stood frozen, looking her up and down.

"Hey, you're like me," Lilac said in delight, taking a couple of steps closer.

The male made an inquisitive sound of amusement and closed the distance between them. He walked a circle around her, flaring his nostrils and inhaling. Probably not that surprising given Lilac was in heat again. All she could smell however, was his rancid odour.

Before she could turn to speak with him, he put an arm on her shoulder and belly and forced her to bend over. Lilac twisted to throw him off and pushed him to the ground.

"Don't give me that alpha shit!" she spat, glaring at him. "You can fuck me when I say you can."

Shocked, the male crawled over to the water's edge and sat with his legs tucked under himself. He hung his head, his eyes sad, looking pitifully dejected.

Lilac snorted. "That was very rude. At least introduce yourself first." She crossed her arms. "And stop pissing on yourself. We are quite far removed from goats. It's not alluring. You smell disgusting."

The male ignored all this, cocking his head to the side. He gestured to the pool. "Water. Drink." He pointed at her and back to the pool. "You drink."

Lilac carefully picked her way through the rocks and found a large flat one to kneel on. She kept checking over her shoulder between mouthfuls, worried the male would take the opportunity to mount her again. But he remained where he was, watching her and looking sad. He was clearly remorseful for upsetting her. It had probably been a long time since he'd seen another faun too. He might have been a bit hasty when smelling her, and presumed she wanted to fuck now talk later. She did want to fuck him. She could feel the slickness of her vulva just thinking about his cock. But saying hello was a simple courtesy.

Her thirst sated, Lilac rose and wandered over to him. "My name's Lilac."

He blinked at her and mumbled an incoherent mix of sounds and strange words.

"Can you not speak?"

"Speak," he repeated, making a couple more noises.

Why didn't he know her language? Lilac's mother had taught her when she was young, before she disappeared. Whether something had happened to her, or she'd been left due to being old enough to care for herself Lilac didn't know. Though seeing the goats in a heard, she thought it would make sense for fauns to be heard creatures too. The only one she'd seen since her mother was a grey female. But they'd met either side of a raging river, engorged by flood, and were unable to cross to speak.

Maybe this male had been abandoned at an even younger age, before he could learn many words. He could have been raised by another species, perhaps one that didn't talk. He did look rather wild. His hair was all mattered and filled with twigs. Lilac finger combed her chestnut locks to keep it neat and soft. She also kept herself clean, something this guy wasn't doing. He looked young. Maybe younger than her.

She pointed to herself. "Lilac."

"Lilac." He pointed at her. "You Lilac."

"Yes." She nodded her head. "What's your name?"

He smiled and tapped his chest. "Me Bramble."

"I am," she said. "Me Lilac?" She frowned and shook her head. "I am Lilac." She nodded.

"I am Bramble?"

She grinned. "Yes. That's good."

He returned a smile of his own.

"I'm twenty-five years old. How old are you?"

She thought that might be too much, but Bramble shuffled back and picked up a stone. On large rock, he drew lines in clutches of five. He couted as he went, but only up to two. In the end there were twenty-one lines.

"Twenty one." Taking a rock, Lilac pointed to herself and drew four more lines.

Then she went back and counted out loud to teach him the other numbers. He seemed overwhelmed, but happy to learn and rapt with her presence.

"You need a bath," she told him, screwing up her face and waving her hand in front of her nose. "You smell bad."

"Bath," he repeated.

"Yes."

She clasped at his hand as best she could with her awkward twin fingers, and beckoned to him to come into the water. Reluctantly, he followed, wading into the pool up to his waist. Lilac submerged herself, gliding through the water and coming up a couple of metres away. She playfully splashed Bramble and laughed. He looked offended, but splashed her in return when she did it again. Then he got that it was a game, and laughed as he sent a wave of water her way. He ventured deeper and even put his head under, though it didn't seem like he liked that much. Lilac swam to the other side of the pool, where there was more of a beach, and gabbed a handful of mud. Bramble came to see what she was doing.

"I use this to scrub at dirty patches." She held up her left leg, and rubbed mud into a grass stain. "I get dirty easily because I'm mostly white. But you should slap this on everywhere to get out that smell."

She dug up a handful and slathered it on his chest. Bramble snorted, but soon took to scrubbing himself clean as she demonstrated. While he worked, Lilac picked the leaves out of his hair, and tried to comb out the tangles. It was lovely and long, but would need much more work to get out the knots. Bramble made the occasional noise as they sat. His language seemed to consist of a mixture of real words, words of his own creation, and a range of grunts and noises, all of which probably had individual meanings. Lilac could only guess at what they were, but at least he was very pretty to look at with his narrow face and bright green eyes. He had a tiny tuff of hair on the tip of his chin that she found kind of cute. His curly horns were bigger than hers, and curled back and around. Hers were lighter and more of a corkscrew. Lilac hoped they could be friends. It would be nice to have some company.

Bramble had stopped washing, so Lilac left his hair for now. She climbed out of the pool and squeezed the water from her own hair. Bramble copied and stood staring at her with a dumb smile. Lilac leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I'm hungry. Might you know where we could find food?" she made a sign like she was eating.

"Yes. Food. Eat." He nodded and motioned with his head for her to follow.

He led her away from the stream, and up the other side of the valley. Beyond the ridge, the undergrowth was less dense, eventually opening into an area of patchy grassland.

"Lovely." Lilac ran ahead to a spot of crisp green grass and snatched a handful. She stuffed it in her mouth and went for another.

Brambled grabbed some to chew on and made a noise at her as he passed.

Curious, Lilac fell in step beside him, picking grass as they walked. Before long they came to the ruins of a small town. Once there had been several small dwellings, long since reduced to rubble and overgrown with grass. Bramble walked to a straggly old tree and used both hands to cup a green fruit. He pulled the fruit free of its branch and showed it to Lilac.

"Apple." He held out one cloven hand, the fruit balanced on his fingers.

"Thank you." Lilac took the offering between her hands and brought it to her mouth. It made a crunch sound when she bit into it and juice dribbled down her chin. She moaned at the delicious sweet taste. "Why, this is delightful."

Bramble fetched another fruit for himself and went about devouring it. He stood on the lowest branch to try to reach a higher fruit. With their hooved feet and clumsy hands, climbing trees wasn't easy. Lilac was worried he'd slip and fall.

She put her hands on each side of his waist to steady him. He looked down at her and smiled. Hooking a finger either side of its stem, he pulled an apple free and it fell to the ground. He moved on to the next while Lilac held him. She tried to keep her eyes on what he was doing, rather than his crotch, which was close to eye level. It had been easy to ignore when they were walking, but inches from her face his gigantic scrotum was hard to ignore. Switching her weight to her other hip, she felt the sliminess between her legs. How big would his cock be?

Bramble edged back to the trunk to get down. Lilac held out her hand to help him, and once his hooves were back on soil, shot him a saucy smile.

"I might like that fuck now," she said leaning in to kiss his mouth.

Bramble stiffened, but readily accepted her advance. Lilac was not well versed, but even she could tell he was inept at kissing.

"Have you not done this before?" she asked, gesturing to their lips.

Bramble made a kiss face. "No."

He scrunched up his face, unable to explain what he meant. Collecting two apples, he sat them together. He pointed at one. "Bramble." The other. "Lilac." Next, he pointed to a rock, and moved it next to his apple, before miming a humping motion.

"You've fucked something else, but not a faun?" She pointed to the apples and put a hand on both their chests. "Faun."

"Bramble are faun? Lilac are faun?"

"Yes. Bramble is a faun. Lilac is a faun. We are the same." She touched both apples. "Same." She touched an apple and a rock. "Different."

She did have to wonder what it was he screwed. There were some creatures who weren't interested in kissing. The centaur she'd had sex with was like that, though she'd gotten him to give her a bit of a kiss in order for her to agree. Not that she was going to say no otherwise. She was in heat and wasn't scared of him hurting her. He wasn't a full sized centaur, but rather a miniature breed or under some kind of shrinking spell. She'd travelled with him for three days, and they'd stopped to fuck twice on each of them. He was the only creature she'd screwed. The rest of the time it was her fingers or plants doing the work.

She just hoped he hadn't resorted to having his way with one of those stray goats.

Reclaiming Bramble's attention with another kiss, Lilac moved her hand down his chest, circling his belly. She inched down to stroke his sheath and tickle his ballsack. The contact elicited a moan and Bramble caressed her body.

Lilac cupped his scrotum. "This is so heavy. How do you walk?"

If he understood, he didn't respond, merely patted at the soft flesh of her breast and rolled her puffy teat in his fingers. Lilac watched as a pink tip emerged from his sheath, growing longer as it became erect. It was tapered from the top, reaching a fatter, six-inch girth at the base.

Bramble went to move behind her, but Lilac grasped a hold of his hardened member.

"Foreplay."

Her other hand took his hand and guided it to her now dripping pussy. She pushed one of his fingers inside her hole and gently moved it back and forth, till he did it without her help. She came back to his mouth for a kiss while he played with her nipple. He seemed rather curious about her breasts, and her body in general. She guessed that was to be expected given he hadn't touched a female faun before.

Lilac moaned, thrusting her hips to hump his finger. She couldn't take any more teasing. She wanted something bigger in her.

She pulled back and turned around, bending at the waist. "Now, you may enter me."

Bramble's hands took a hold of her shoulders and lined the tip of his penis up with her vulva. With a quick thrust, the shaft easily slid through her juices into her pussy. Her walls expanded to accommodate the thick part, forcing its way in. Lilac grunted at the full feeling stretching her between the legs. Bramble started to pump slowly, and the narrow head went all the way inside her, tickling against her A-spot. It was a feeling she'd never felt before and it sent shivers down her spine.

"Mmmm. That's good."

Bramble echoed her moan in reply, and started to increase his pace. Every time the tip hit the back of her vagina, Lilac twitched. She pushed back into every thrust, ramming his cock into her harder. Her juices oozed out of her hole and coated the hair of her thighs. Her breasts swung back and forth, hardened tips pointing to the ground. All she could hear were their whimpers and the slap of his huge balls hitting her arse.

His grip on her shoulders tightened and he doubled his speed, pounding into her so much she could no longer stand by herself. She put her hands on the ground, resting some of the weight on them while he continued to hammer her hole.

She could feel her orgasm nearing. Bramble's grunting got louder. He tensed, letting out a loud moan as a torrent of cum erupted from his cock. It shot into Lilac, squirting into her uterus and flooding her vagina. It kept coming, his balls giving her a taste of what they could do. Lilac clamped around him, milking his cum from his cock.

Panting, Bramble rested on her back to catch his breath. He withdrew his wilted shaft from her pussy allowing an oozing mass of cum to dribble out. He helped Lilac to stand and turn around, a huge grin on his face.

"You enjoyed that, then?" Lilac stroked his cheek and kissed his jaw.

She took his retracting penis in her hands and stroked it gently, massaging his balls at the same time. Bramble cocked his head, confused by her actions.

"Lilac's turn," she said, as his cock started to come back to life. She turned around, once again barely her pussy to him. She smiled at him through her legs and reached for his dick. "Lilac's turn."

He understood then, and lined up to go again. His strokes were slow at first as he became erect, then he built quickly until he reached his highest speed.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Lilac shouted.

Her walls tightened at every deep thrust. She clamped her eyes shut, her body feeling like it was being skewered in the most delightful way. Looking underneath herself, she watched between her jiggling breasts, marvelling at the sight of of his shaft rapidly penetrating her and the abundance of fluid dripping to the ground.

With a gasp, her muscles locked up and her climax washed over her. Fresh juices poured from her swollen hole. Bramble stiffened and another load of creamy seed exploded into her womb.

Lilac laughed. "Heavens, Bramble. I'd ask where you kept it all, but it's quite obvious."

In reply, Bramble patted her back and kissed her skin. Breathless, the two of them uncoupled and faced each other. Lilac's thighs were coated in a thick layer of both their juices.

"Now I'm the one who needs a bath," she said with a giggle.

They sat down, resting against the trunk of the tree. Bramble circled Lilac with his arms and held her close.

"Will you be my friend?" she asked.

She couldn't tell if he understood or not, but Bramble handed her an apple. He nuzzled at her neck and made happy sounding noises.