Lonely is All

Story Info
Craigslist?
2.6k words
4.33
19.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lonely is all, she just wanted to feel a man's touch. That's how she justified it to herself, putting up a casual encounter post online. She would be cautious: meet somewhere crowded first, have an exit plan, and a friend on speed dial. However, the more she thought of a man's touch at night when she was alone, the more carefree she became. The ad was up, all she could do was wait.

An hour within posting she received a lot more responses than she imagined, but most guys weren't what she was interested in. Until she saw an e-mail from this guy Zach. He's 6'3, white, fit (he does Cross Fit), and interested in a FWB. Her first thought was, he's too good to be true. She asked for a picture to verify this Cross Fit body. He replied, "Lol ;)" attaching a picture of himself. Zach was standing in front of the Grand Canyon with his shirt off, looking well. She admitted his fitness and replied, "How did you like the Grand Canyon?" A few minutes later her phone went off, Zach had replied.

"It was beautiful, like nothing I'd seen before. It's different in person, nothing like I thought."

"I want to make it there! I plan on taking an RV Road Trip around the country one day."

"Cool, so can I see a picture of you too?"

She froze, oh yeah. She went through her phone and found a cute picture of a night out with some friends from that weekend. She cropped out her friends and adjusted it to her liking. "I'm 5'10ish, taller in heels though ;) I swim almost every day and I'd glad you're interested!"

Trixie was pretty confident in her looks, black dreads down to the middle of her back, chocolate brown skin that glowed in the sun, almond shaped eyes, full pouty lips, a cute wide nose, and a body that she worked hard for. Broad shoulders, slim arms, and an ample lower half. Thinking about seeing Zach in person though got her distracted. Was she really going to meet up with some guy from the internet? First we meet at a restaurant, or at least coffee. She could use some coffee.

As she looked through her phone for more pictures she received a notification, Zach responded.

"Wow, you are gorgeous. What's your name? I'm Zach, here are some more pictures."

Zach was dreamy, his hair was a smudge longer than a buzz cut and black, busy eyebrows, prominent black eyelashes, a slender nose and a not too full goatee. She loved that he had no tan, it suited his look. He was smiling in that picture too, with a huge fish on a line. Another picture was of him in a suit, her leg twitch at the sight. It fit him perfectly, a suit on a man - mhmm. In bed and shirtless was the last picture, it looked like he had either just gotten up or had been there all day.

She replied, "You are very handsome yourself. My name is Beatrix, but just call me Trixie. So are you interested in meeting for coffee?"

Trixie attached a picture of herself with her favorite band, a picture of herself in her swim suit, and a sexy pose for the camera she had done a week or so ago.

"Coffee, yes! Are you free today?" He responded quickly.

"Well its 2 now, I can meet you at the Eclectic in 30 minutes?"

"Can I have your number?" He asked.

"Sure." Trixie sent her number and rushed to the bathroom. How was she going to style her hair? A bun, or leave it down. The curls from the other night turned into waves on her dreads. She left them down and parted her hair to the left. She found her face powder but remembered to apply concealer first. A full face done in 15 minutes was a new personal goal, Trixie smirked to herself as she started her car and drove down the street to one of the local college coffee shops. She knew she'd recognize him but at the same time she prepared herself for the worst.

She stood in line for a cup of half-decaf, half-cafe. It was late enough in the day for a full cup of caffeine to keep her up all night. She added Irish Cream from her purse and grabbed a stirrer before finding a table closest to the door.

"Trixie?" The voice was deep but friendly, she was nervous to turn around but she heard the voice come closer, "I'm sorry I am late."

"I'm early." She smiled at Zach, as dreamy as expected and better.

"Your pictures don't do you justice," he told

her, "I'm going to get a drink. Don't leave."

"I won't." Trixie watched him walk up to the counter make small talk to the cashier as if he knew him. Surveying her new FWB, Trixie decided Zach was a complete turnaround from anything Trixie's been seeing of men.

"So you go to school at Sam?" he asked sitting down across from her.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I just started graduate school here. What's your major?" He was easy to talk to with good energy and Trixie really liked that about him. They ended up talking for a few hours before Trixie invited him over for something stronger than coffee.

"Lead the way." Zach smirked.

She got in her car and waited for Zach to find her before leading him back to her apartment, luckily the night before she decided to clean. The studio apartment was a perfect size for her and she was excited to live alone after dealing with bad roommates. She told him to park in between the white spaces so he doesn't get towed and she'd wait for him at her door.

"Do you like wine?" she asked as she put the key in the door.

"Not really." He answered, Zach's height made him intimating in the darkness of her apartment but she felt pretty confident Zach was alright.

"What kind of liquor?" she asked.

"Vodka, tequila, whis -" He was cut off by her squeal.

"Tequila shots!"

He followed her into the kitchen as she opened the freezer to pull out a bottle of Patron, she got some salt, and a lemon.

"Let me see your hand." She smiled after cutting the lemon. Zach lent her his hand, keeping eye contact Trixie licked his hand and added salt before pouring a shot for him. She poured herself a shot, licked her handed and added salt too.

"Bottoms up!" she exclaimed.

They took the shot together and bit into the lemon, she smiled at his eyes closing tight. He opened his eyes and kissed her lips. They kissed slowly in order to learn what each other liked and seemed to kiss well together. He was removing her shirt as she unbuckled his belt. He walked them over to the bed rubbing his hands gently over her bra, kissing her neck and shoulders. He pushed her hands gently from his shorts as he unbutton hers. He pulled her shorts from her waist and revealed her boy shorts. He got on his knees and kissed her stomach and thighs before coming back up to her shoulders. He removed her bra and discovered her pierced nipples, a shallow growl escaped his lips as his mouth immediately sucked on her protruding nipples. She groaned at the suckling and moaned when his tongue flicked about.

"Bite it." She moaned as he laid her down on her back, he bit down on her nipple while sliding an unexpected finger into her wet pussy. "Oh!" She moaned out catching her breath.

"Damn girl." He felt how tight, warm, and wet she was. His cock was growing in his shorts. He kissed down to her stomach and slid her panties from around her hips. She was bare except from a wide upside down triangle right above her clitoris. His tongue licked up and down her sex teasing her clit, he felt Trixie's legs tense up when his tongue massaged it just right. He sucked on her pussy lips slowly and methodically, she was moaning and running her fingers through his hair.

"Yes please." She groaned as his tongue fluttered over her clit and two fingers pounded her pussy.

Her stomach heaved and her legs twitched as she reached her climax, he licked her until her body calmed. Trixie was in love with his physicality already. He brought himself back on top of her and she kissed him, wanting to taste herself on his lips.

His hard cock was pressing against his shorts and she could feel it on her stomach. She pushed him onto his back and kissed his lips before dragging her hands down his chest and breathing up and down the front of his zipper. She watched his cock twitch against his shorts. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. His cock sprang out and she licked her lips. She grabbed his hands and helped him up to remove his shirt. He stepped out of his shorts and took off his socks while she put his cock down her throat. She sucked his cock better than he had ever felt, the thickness of her lips, how wet her mouth was. He looked down at her and watched her spit on his cock before deep throating it. They kept eye contact as she swirled her tongue around the head and then gently sucked on his balls. He bit his lip when she took each one into her mouth and popped them out.

Trixie enjoyed giving blowjobs, watching a man's face twist up made her pussy wet. She spit in her hand rubbed Zach's cock as she stuck out her tongue. His body jolted as he watched, afraid he was going to cum too quickly he pulled Trixie up off her knees.

"Bend over." He told her, she heard him retrieve something from his pocket. A condom, he fingered her pussy as he put it on. She arched her back and readied herself for his entry. Zach's cock was thicker than normal for her. She could tell just sucking his dick, she was nervous but felt wet enough. He moved his knees in between hers to move them out more.

She felt the condom press against her entry, slowly he moved his hips forward sinking into her pussy inch by inch. Trixie let out a moan she didn't even recognize herself as Zach grabbed onto her ass and plunged deeper into her, faster and harder. Trixie yelled out and pressed her hand to his hips.

"Wait." She breathed out.

Zach stopped and bent over her, "Are you ok?"

"Your cock is so big." She told him out of breath, "Go slow."

"Yes ma'am." He kissed her neck and leaned back. He moved himself back and forth slowly and then a bit faster to keep Trixie's pussy wet. He smacked her ass and grabbed her hair into a ponytail. "Damn you take this dick good." He buried himself into her, letting go of her hair and grabbing onto her triceps. Fast, deep pumps was sending her closer to the edge as his breath crashed against her neck. He flipped her over and rubbed his thumb on her clit. He stared down at her as she pinched her nipples, bit her lip, and closed her eyes as he slid in and out. Long, heavy thrusts against her hips. Within a few strokes she was squirting all over him.

"Fuck Zach." She sounded relaxed as she opened her eyes. She watched him staring and making a sexy face as he watch his dick slide in and out of her pussy.

"You like how that looks?" she asked him.

"Yes." He groaned out and stilled deep inside her. He sucked on her nipples and placed her hands above her head, "Don't move."

He left the bed and disposed of the condom, he went into her freezer and retrieved what sounded like an ice cube. "Remember what I said?" He asked her with the ice between his thumb and index finger.

She nodded watching as he traced the ice around her collar bones, down the middle of her chest, everywhere around her nipples, over her stomach, gliding over her hip bones, and slipping slowly down to her clit. She was turned on by this man. He turned her over on her stomach and slid his hands down her back. He grabbed on her ass, he spread her cheeks apart, pushed them up and together, gently kissed them and then smacked one cheek. He started off gentle as she laid there laughing or moaning at his swats. He smacked harder when she asked him to, his cock was twitching against her as she laid on her stomach asking for spankings.

"Spread your cheeks." He grabbed another condom and straddled her ass. He slapped his dick on her ass cheeks before rolling the condom on. Trixie was so wet he placed his hands on top of hers and guided himself into her whole. Zach was in love with how perfect her pussy felt, she was fucking tight and got so damn wet. Plus she squirts!

She felt his weight as he pressed down her hands and pounded her pussy. Screaming out in pleasure Trixie knew this was what she had been looking for. "Yes, daddy, yes!"

A few more strokes and then Zach pulled out, he laid down next to her and asked politely, "Can I see you on top of me?"

Trixie blushed and she rolled on top of him. She straddled his hips and grabbed his cock, she placed him at her opened and slowly sat down. The initial eye contact was disrupted by Trixie throwing her head back and moaning out in pleasure. The second sexiest sound Zach had heard from her already. He moved his hips up and she moved hers down, he pulled her hips down and grunted out at each of his thrusts. Trixie was driving him wild, she had an incredible body and the silver bars through her nipples made his mouth water. He pulled her down to his chest, wrapping his arms around her body, and sped up to the pace. She was panting and moaned yes in his ear.

Her skin was so soft against his, her hair smell slightly of lavender it was just as soft as her skin on his neck and shoulders. She sucked softly on his neck while he kept up the speed. He could feel her wetness increase as he moaned with her. Zach kept feeling close prematurely with Trixie so he had to stop.

"Turn around." He told her, she smirked and spun around. She grabbed on to his angles and sat slowly on his dick. She rocked back and forth, he tried to thrust up but she grabbed his hands and looked back.

"Let me do it." She continued going slow and twirling her hips on his cock. She would raise high enough so that it felt like his cock was going to come out before swirling back down. Zach was closing his eyes, the way her ass moved and the way it felt as she moved was driving him mad.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum."

"Put it on my face?" she asked. Turning around she rolled the condom off and kiss the head of his cock. She spit down his cock before moving her wet mouth down his cock. She used her free hand to gently pull and roll around his balls. She kissed up and down his cock as she felt it pulsing. She slid her tongue up the shaft before deep throating him again.

"Fuck." Zach pulled his cock out when she came up and jack off for a second before a hot load hit her nose, another landed on her cheek, her lips, and chin. His load was thick and warm, it seriously turned her on even more. He bent over and kissed her lips before helping her up.