Lonely Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a huge grin on his face, Stuart climbed up on the bed and straddled Carmen. He gently pushed her breasts together around his thickening cock, rocking back and forth slowly. Carmen put her hands on his hips and pulled him forward until she could put her lips and then lick the plum-shaped tip of Stu's cock. With the friction of her breasts and the action of her tongue on the tip, Stu's cock came back to life.

Stuart asked "Where are these condoms of yours? I want to bury myself in you."

Carmen pointed to the night table and Stuart reached and grabbed a condom. Opening up the wrapper, he gave the condom to Carmen. Carmen lifted Stu's cock from between her breasts and stroked it a few times. She pulled him forward so she could wrap her lips around his now rock-hard cock. She licked for a few seconds and then unrolled the condom onto Stu's cock. As Stuart got off Carmen, she pulled herself up so she was fully on the bed.

Stuart laid down beside her and kissed her, with his free hand roaming all over her body, caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples and then reaching down and stroking her inner core. Then, when he felt she was ready for him, he rolled on top of her and entered her. At first, he went slowly, letting her get used to his size. Then, he quickened the pace and said "Oh God, Carm, you're so tight. I don't think I can last too long in there despite what I promised earlier. You're just that hot baby, you make me lose my mind."

Carmen pulled his hips and matched him stroke for stroke, rocking her basin. "Go for it." She encouraged. Stuart fucked her steadily for a few minutes and then increased the pace even more and soon grunted his release. When he was done, he pulled out and laid down beside her, pulling her close to cuddle. He reached for a tissue and removed the condom and wiped himself clean with another one. Then, he turned back to her and ran his fingers through her now barely damp hair.

Stuart kissed her gently and lovingly. He kissed her lightly everywhere, sometimes using his tongue to tease her skin. It took a little longer this time but still, Stuart's cock hardened again, to Carmen's amazement. As his cock hardened, the kisses became more passionate. Carmen was stroking him and her pace increased as his kisses got deeper and more demanding.

Stuart interrupted the kissing and reached for another condom and gave it to Carmen who unrolled it quickly onto his cock. Then, instead of rolling on top of her, he pulled her on top of him and she impaled herself on his rod. With her on top, he had full access to both her tits with both his hands and teased the nipples, making her moan with delight. She rocked herself on his magic wand and he let her set the pace. When the tension within her mounted to the brink of her going over the edge, she bent down and let her heavy breasts dangle within reach of his mouth. He responded the way she hoped he would, by taking on of her nipples into his mouth and sucking on it. That pushed her over the wonderful edge of orgasm and its waves washed over her.

Stuart felt her pussy contract around his cock and wanted to pound into her badly but this was her time to come and he could wait. Then, she said the most wonderful words "Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you need to until you come too." Stuart felt her pussy contract once more and gave into it. He wrapped his arms around the small of her back and did exactly as he was told. He pounded into her until he came, hard.

Later, they cuddled and fell asleep.

* * * * * *

That was the one and only time they were together. Stuart agreed to get a transfer. He had come to Carmen's office, taken her into his arms and after telling her he was leaving, had gently kissed her, thanked her for being such a good friend and then left her office and her life.

12