Lonely Night

Story Info
My wifes' adventures at a work conference
5.1k words
67.5k
19
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonesy
Bonesy
16 Followers

Disclaimer:

As usual you must be over 18 (or applicable to where you are viewing this file) to read this. This story contains sexually explicit content. Do not read unless you are interested in this type of material.

NOTE:

This is a stand alone story but it may help to read my previous post titled "My Wifes' Massage". It would give you a bit of background to whom Jayne and I are. But please read on and enjoy.

Jayne and I argued yet again before she stormed out slamming the door behind her.

Yet another work function that required her to stay overnight somewhere other than home.

It was starting to become a habit and Jayne couldn't understand my viewpoint. What's new?

Still early in the afternoon, I passed the time by doing the usual "fatherly" things with my two sons, wrestling, playing chasy, hide n seek, you name it.

By bed time they were exhausted. So was I. She didn't even call to say goodnight to them.

I didn't call her either.

I awoke at 8 o'clock on the couch to see the boys eating their breakfast and watching cartoons.

I dressed them and got them both off to school.

The hours passed slowly while waiting for my wife to return.

Finally her car pulled into the driveway and she rushed inside grabbing me in a tight embrace and kissing me passionately, apologizing for her mood when she left the night before.

I appologized myself and kissed her right back, tongues entwined and hands searching and groping each others bodies. We had only a half hour or so before the boys were due home and

she surprised the hell out of me by walking me over to the couch and pushing me down on it.

She then got on her knees in front of me and started undoing my pants,

then she slid them down to my ankles releasing my (by this stage rock hard) 9 inch cock.

With no hesitation she stood up, reached under her skirt dropping her knickers and kicked them off. She then lifted her skirt to her waist and straddled my hips lowering herself

onto my cock with no resistance from me or her overly lubricated pussy.

We both groaned our approval as her pussy engulfed my cock, our pubic hair entangling as her hips came to rest on mine.

She let out a long sigh then started lifting and lowering herself telling me she

wanted to cum so fuck her hard.

I didn't ask what had come over her I just revelled in the feeling of her hot tight cunt

as it squeezed my cock. I grabbed her by the hips and started slamming my cock up into her.

She leaned her head down and kissed me hard, moaning in my mouth and pulling on my hair starting to rock her hips in time to the pounding I was giving her. She sat back up and let out a whale of a scream and told me to give her more, " give it to me baby I'm gonna fucking cum

all over your cock. Fuck yeah shoot your cum in me, I wanna feel it deep inside".

I couldn't help myself, she had only been this insatiable once before in the last few years and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to oblige her. I fucked her as hard as I could

reaching up and opened her blouse then pushed her bra up and over her tits, releasing those beautiful c cups and pulled her down so I could lick and suck on her as we both started

moaning louder and louder until I couldn't hold back any more. I forced my cock up into her and she ground her pussy on me while calling out that she was coming. I filled her hot wet cunt with a massive load of cum and she slumped down ontop of me whispering over and over that she loved me and I returned the notion.

All of a sudden we heard the back door opening, obviously the boys were home and we

hurriedly got up and dressed before they came through to the lounge room. Phew, that was close. As she leaned down giving both the boys a kiss on the cheek, I asked her what that was all about and she replied that she'd tell me later. I couldn't wait!

Dinner came and went, then bedtime for the boys, probably a bit early but I couldn't wait to talk to Jayne and find out what had come over her earlier.

Finally we relaxed on the couch with a drink each and she started talking.

This is her story as she spoke to me.

I arrived at the motel feeling upset over the way we were when I left but had to

concentrate on the conference.

I checked in, went up to my room and unpacked my overnight bag.

I got changed and went down to the restaurant to have dinner with my colleagues.

Time flew past and we went through to the bar and had a couple of drinks.

We all had an early start so I excused myself and went back to my room and had a nice long shower, dried myself off and laid back on the bed to watch some tv.

While channel surfing I noticed they had pay tv and I found an r rated movie and started watching it while doing my nightly ritual of coating myself in moisturiser.

After a while I noticed my nipples getting erect and realised for one of the first time in my life that one of these movies was actually getting me aroused.

So I continued rubbing cream into my breasts while not taking my eyes off the screen, a man and woman in a softcore scene simulating sex.

I started rubbing my breasts harder with one hand and slowly moved my hand down to my pussy with the other, revelling in the feelings I was giving myself.

You know that I don't touch myself often so this was almost new to me. But I couldn't have stopped for anything.

I slowly rubbed the whole length of my cunt up and down still fondling my tits,

then I found my clit and started teasing it causing my whole body to tingle.

I couldn't concentrate on the tv so I closed my eyes and kept on rubbing my clit harder

and faster and rubbing my tits rougher than I've ever touched them before imagining that

it was you touching me.

I was moaning more and more and louder and louder getting lost in the experience of

pleasuring myself.

I plunged two fingers deep into my cunt and brought my other hand down to continue

rubbing my clit.

I was almost crying with pleasure and pushed a third finger in to join the other two

already in my cunt.

My body was tingling all over and my clit was throbbing, juice was pouring out

over my hand and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came hard.

Imagining the fingers in my pussy was your cock plunging into me I started crying out,

my hand a blur in my pussy, my other hand a blur on my clit as I reached climax.

My whole body going stiff as I lost control of myself and convulsed over and over again.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and cleaned my own juices off my fingers as I fondled my breasts with my other hand, savouring the after glow of an intense orgasm thinking I'd tuck myself into bed soon and go to sleep.

As I opened my eyes I was startled to see my friend Mary standing over me.

I grabbed at the bedspread and tried to cover myself up before realising that she was standing there with her eyes tightly shut, her skirt hiked up and a hand down her knickers

rubbing her cunt like mad.

I squeeled when I saw her causing her to open her eyes and look at me.

She said she heard me calling out and thought I was in some kind of trouble.

But when she came into my room and saw me it turned her on that much she couldn't help

herself and just had to play with herself while she watched me get myself off.

Now I really was getting into unknown territory.

I'd never seen another woman masturbating before.

Silently but extremely quickly she threw her body on mine and started kissing me with

an open mouth, forcing her tongue in my mouth, over my teeth and seeking out my own tongue.

Without thinking about it I began returning the kiss with more zest than I could control.

Her hands were roaming all over my body, massaging my tits and running them down my moisture covered body 'till she finally found my very wet and very aroused pussy.

I in turn started fondling her tits and kissed her harder as I felt her stimulate my

engorged clit causing me to shudder again in the expectation of an orgasm.

Then she started moving her head down kissing my neck, then my tits and continuing down

over my stomach, tickling me with her tongue until she reached her goal.

By this stage I let go of all my cares and grabbed a handful of her hair as she went to

work on my sopping cunt. I felt her tongue seeking out all my folds and circling around my pussy teasing me with anticipation before she plunged her tongue deep inside of me causing to cry out in pleasure.

Her fingers were working all over my pussy rubbing my clit and spreading my lips for her

tongue to invade my inner depths.

I thought I was in heaven when she finally took my clit between her lips and started to

nibble and lick it, then she started sucking on it and humming giving me sensations I

never wanted to stop.

I started pulling her hair harder and harder and yelling at her to suck my cunt and eat me out. I told her she was going to make me cum so she began to suck harder and faster on my clit,

then without warning she shoved two fingers up my ass and started pumping them in and out.

I screamed and bucked my hips up to meet her mouth and fingers and thought I was going to pass out then I exploded all over her face.

She put her mouth over my hole and just sucked my juices as they flowed out sucking and slurping 'till I pushed her head away spent.

Then I felt her move up my body and sit her pussy right over my mouth.

As you know I've never been with a woman before and I didn't really know what to do,

so I just started licking and sucking as she started moving her pussy backwards and

forwards over my mouth. Then I found her clit and began sucking and licking it causing

her this time to cry out well on her way to orgasm.

I pushed two fingers up into her cunt which was so wet it was dripping down my chin,

she squeeled in delight and told me to finger fuck her cunt hard.

She had a hold of my hair with one hand and was squeezing her tits and pinching the nipples with the other hand.

Not that I could see all that much 'cause she again started rocking her hips back and forth over my face, while the rest of her body was shaking and thrashing about.

Throwing her head around and moaning loudly saying "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Oh yeah I'm fucken cumming. Suck, suck, oh fuck hear it comes, oooohhhhh fffuuuccckkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she collapsed over the top of me with her juices leaking out all over my face.

I loved it.

I was still licking and sucking her cunt trying to get all I could but she rolled off and started babbling that it was the best cum she's ever had and that she loved me and loved my tongue and mouth and...I leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth to shut her up.

She kissed me back using lots of tongue and rubbing her hands all over my tits and ass.

We both collapsed on the bed and for the first real time I realised what I'd just done...

I just had sex with a woman, and I liked it, no, no, I LOVED IT!!!

I couldn't believe it all.

Yeah, you eat me out but not like that. It was the most mind blowing, earth shattering yet erotic and sensual act I could imagine. A man does things so differently than a woman does.

Like, even though she was rough and full on, like you get at times, she was still so soft.

I mean her lips, her skin, her hands, while being so aggressive and sexual still it felt so,

so, SO FUCKING WONDERFUL!!

I was already thinking of when we would do it again.

Then I looked over and she was passed out on the middle of the bed. Great, I thought.

Here I am in the afterglow of the most erotic, knee knocking, teeth shattering experience

I've had in my life, and the bitch goes to fucking sleep.

I wanted more. I felt so...cheated. Then it really hit me.

I just cheated on you, like even if it was a woman. That's still cheating isn't it?

Well now I really was in a dilema.

I love you with all my heart and I enjoy pleasing you, even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes, but I do. Yet I really really wanted more of her.

Just as I was thinking of licking and sucking her all over 'till she woke up, there was a

soft but urgent knock at the door.

I got up and grabbed my dressing gown and went to open the door.

Standing there was Eric. Another of the work colleagues here for the conference.

I'm so sorry, but seeing him standing there in his dressing gown, and still feeling randy

I grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

He opened his mouth to say something but I just grabbed him by the back of his head and

mashed my lips against his.

I could see him look over at the bed where Mary was still passed out, stark naked and practically spread eagled. Then I felt his cock get hard and I literally threw him

backwards on the bed next to her.

I dropped my robe off my shoulders, reached down and opened his and was greeted to a cock not quite as long as yours but about twice as thick. I just started drooling.

He started blabbering something about hearing women crying out and the bed banging...I didn't really hear what he was saying, I was too busy eyeing off his cock.

I sat down on the bed at his feet and looked him right in the eyes as I lowered my mouth down onto his cock and as I touched the tip of it with my lips he let out a long moan.

The head was so big and fat I wasn't sure I could suck him off and when I grabbed the shaft in my hand, my fingers wouldn't wrap all the way around. It was so fucking thick I couldn't believe it.

I mean your cock's pretty long and thick but his was thicker than my wrist.

I started out just licking it all over, sucking the skin into my mouth, licking the head and just sucking on the hole.

He was moaning and groaning uncontrollably, then when I managed to get the head in my mouth he almost started crying.

My hand was slowly jerking up and down on the shaft, like I know you like me to do to you, while I was sucking on the head as hard as I could.

While my other hand was rubbing all over my cunt. I couldn't believe how wet I was.

All of a sudden he grabbed me by the hair and started forcing more of his cock in my mouth, stretching my lips 'till I thought they were going to rip. Still he didn't stop moaning about how fucking good it was.

I know I've never taken more than about half your cock in my mouth, but after all, yours is

about nine inches long, his was about six, and without gagging I managed to get every bit of it in my mouth. Fuck it was good.

His balls were touching my chin, his cockhead just begining to go down my throat and I wasn't

even choking. I started bobbing my head up and down sliding his cock nearly all the way out before going all the way back down to the bottom. Each time my mouth slid up his shaft I made sure to jerk up with my tight fist. And the same as I went down.

See, I do take notice when you tell me things.

Just like you've tried to teach me to suck your cock. But I was able to do his that way 'cause I wasn't gasping for air like I do with yours.

He started bucking his hips really fast crying out that it was " so fucking gooood!"

Then I felt his cock start twitching just like yours does, so I pulled my mouth of and just kept jerking him while licking and sucking the head. All of a sudden he went really still and started shooting cum up into my face. It went in my eyes so I just closed my eyes and kept jerking, licking and sucking. I could feel it splattering all over me, in my hair,

my mouth and running down my chin.

At last he stopped shooting as I just rubbed his cock all around my face, swallowing the cum and using it to scoop more off me so I could lick it all up.

I know I don't let you cum on me or in my mouth, but I was so fucking horny I could've drank

a bucket of the stuff. Eric was laying there panting like mad saying over and over "Oh yeah, fuck yeah, shit, fuck. I don't fucken believe it. OOh god."

He might have been satisfied but I was still horny, so, I laid down beside him and coerced him over on his belly, then wriggled around a bit 'till his head was even with my pussy.

I grabbed him by the hair, pulling his face up to look at me and told him to eat me.

Still holding him by his hair, I mashed his face into my pussy and he got the hint and manoeuvered himself 'till he was laying between my legs.

He slowly licked his way up and down my inner thighs, teasing my pussy by sticking his nose against it with every up stroke. His tongue then started circling around my outer lips, sensuously close but not quite touching my pussy directly.

Without warning he licked the whole length up my cunt then all way down again.

As he went up this time he shoved his tongue as far in my hole as it would go

and left it in there wriggling aound as he began parting my folds with his fingers.

Painfully slow he move two fingers up and into my cunt and brought his other hand around to pull the hood away from my clit.

As soon as it was exposed his mouth dived onto it and he started sucking it hard.

My body just let go and started convulsing, and I screamed out as I came again.

My hands were all over my tits, squeezing and rubbing and twisting my nipples hard.

I came over and over, again and again, I just couldn't stop.

I could feel my nails digging into his head as I grabbed his hair again and just bucked my

hips up and down on his face.

Then one of his hands snaked around 'till he reached my ass, that's when I knew what he was doing. But it was too late as I felt first one then two fingers going in and in and in 'till

his palm came to rest on my bum ckeek. Then I knew he had two fingers up to the hilt in my moistened ass.

While going back to licking and sucking my cunt again he began pumping his fingers in and out of my ass furiously.

By now I didn't care about anything, I just had to come again.

I don't know how long he did me like that.

It felt like forever and I came again another couple of times while I was sure he'd put another one or two fingers up my already willing ass.

With one last lick up the entire lenght of my slit, he got up on his knees and shuffled

forward aiming his again rock hard cock at my dribbling cunt.

I mean it was that juiced up I could feel a puddle of my wetness underneath me.

In a split second he was on me slowly forcing his short but very fat cock in my cunt.

I swear it felt like someone was trying to shove their whole fist up me, but by fuck it

felt good.

I was telling him to do it hard, shove it up me.

And he did just that. With one good hard shove I could feel him just about split me apart as his fat fucken cock slid all the way inside me. Oh god it was fucking great.

There's a hell of a difference between being filled up all the way in, and being stretched out to the max.

I screamed in pleasure as I came all over his cock, adding to the lubrication already there, which meant he could slid in and out more easily. And again he did just that.

He started fucking me like an animal. He was grunting and I was crying out, the bed was swaying and rocking. Mary was wobbling all over the place, still passed out.

Eric leaned down to suck my tits and he reached over to Mary and started fondling her.

He kept up his pace for about five minutes, grunting the whole time and me crying out to him not to stop.

Then he pulled out of me and I looked down to see my cunt gaping wide open.

He just rolled me over, pulled my hips up 'till I was at the right hight, then he slammed his cock home in one thrust of his hips.

He put his hand over my mouth as I screamed at the top of my lungs letting him know that I was cumming again and that I still wanted more.

Bonesy
Bonesy
16 Followers
12