Lonely Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonesy
Bonesy
16 Followers

I began chanting over and over "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME".

He was crying out "YES, YES, YES".

And then "OOH FUCK I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM. BABY HERE IT FUCKING CUMS, OOHH TAKE IT, FUCK I'M FILLING YOU FULL OF CUM, OOOOOHHHHHH GGOOODDDDD!!!!!!!"

I screamed at him to "FILL MY FUCKING CUNT, FILL IT WITH YOUR CUM BABY".

God he was cumming so much I thought it was going to start coming out my mouth.

Breathless and soaked in sweat I just sank into the bed and drifted into erotic bliss.

Eric had rolled off me and was panting and gasping for air, eyes closed with a great

big smile on his face.

I didn't have the strength to smile so I just closed my eyes and silently thanked whoever it was that arranged this weekend.

Startled, I sat up and looked around but the room was empty.

I looked over to the bedside clock and realised that I'd fallen asleep and it was now

six thirty in the morning. Not that I can remember what time it was when Eric and I finished.

When I tried to stand up I found that my legs were wobbly and my pussy sore.

Then I felt the patch of moisture under my ass and forced myself to get up and go through

for a shower.

On my way to breakfast I ran into Mary and Eric both leaving her room and we all just gave

each other a little smile and I mouthed a quick thankyou to them before we were joined by

some others from our group.

All through breakfast and the conference that followed, we kept catching glances from each other and kept throwing knowing smiles back.

When the last meeting was over we all went for a drink at the bar and Lucy, one of the other girls there, asked me if I was missing my husband. I just froze on the spot.

Through all the orgasms I had last night, there was only an odd thought of you here and there.

Now I was faced with the guilt of what I'd done. I almost started crying and had to excuse myself to the toilet.

I sat there feeling worse and worse the more I thought of you.

I love you David, you should know that. I just don't know what came over me.

I thought of not telling you, but, my guilt told me I had to.

I was sitting in the toilet thinking how bad our sex life is, knowing that it is all my fault.

I know you'd like to see me with another man or woman, and I was trying to think of how to deal with what I'd done when I heard someone come into the toilets and then Mary called my name.

I didn't realise 'till then that I was crying. So I got up and went out, throwing my arms around Mary's shoulders and sobbing I told her how guilty I was feeling about cheating on you.

She said she hadn't thought of that implication, but knowing a little bit about you, she suggested that I come home, ravish you on the spot and then explain myself.

I thanked her for not only the advice but also for the night before, because as guilty as I was feeling, I still enjoyed the experience thoroughly.

I then went back to my room, gathered all my stuff and headed down to the car.

Unfortunately for me I ran into Eric on his way up to his room.

He put his hands on my shoulders and explained that he hadn't come to my room last night with thoughts of having sex with me, he was just concerned because of the noises he heard.

He then said that he understands it can't ever happen again and he also promised me that he would never tell another soul. I thanked him, again for his thoughtfullness and for the night.

I ran to the car and drove home as quickly but safely as I could.

And well...you know the rest."

I sat there stunned at what Jayne, my wife, had just told me.

Yes I'm a man and hearing everything had aroused me, but hey, this was my faithful,

or so I thought, and loving wife sitting beside me having just told me that she had not one but two affairs in the one night.

Stunned is probably an understatement, I was dumbstruck, but with a massively hard erection.

I didn't know what to do or say. I mean, what do you do or say?

As I sat there thinking, Jayne reached over and started rubbing my leg while just looking

at my face.

Fuck it I thought. I gotta get rid of this boner before I can think straight.

Without warning I grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face in my crotch, she got the idea and started unbuttoning and unzipping my pants and freed my cock.

It was so hard I reckon I could've cracked diamonds with it.

She then grabbed my cock with one hand and started jacking it up and down as she licked it from

top to bottom, sucking up all the precum that was dribbling out.

I needed release not loving so I forced her head down making her take my cock in her mouth.

Remembering her story, I shoved her head up and down making her take the whole length and therefore making her gag and choke. I didn't fucking care at that moment though as I could feel the cum starting to boil in my balls.

I stood up, not letting her mouth off my cock, and then noticed for the first time that she had her hand down her knickers obviously frigging herself furiously.

Fuck you I thought, this is my time to cum. So I grabbed her hair in both hands and started face fucking her as hard as I could, forcing my cock down her throat and therefore to choke and gag, but still I didn't care. I needed to cum badly and the sight of her gasping for air around my shaft brought on the first series of convulsions from my cock as I started cumming.

I pulled her off my cock, grabbed it in my hand while still holding her head still with the other, and started spraying her face with jet after jet of my juice. I aimed it at her eyes, her mouth, and as I stopped shooting, standing there on shaky knees, I used her hair to wipe my cock clean before pulling up my pants.

I finished my drink, which I'd noticed that I hadn't touched since she started telling me

her story, and told her I needed to think.

I grabbed my car keys and took off.

After several hours of just driving around aimlessly, I went home. Driving slowly in the driveway with the headlights off, I parked and quietly went inside.

The house was quiet and there was only a lamp on in the loungeroom.

Figuring Jayne was in bed, I stood in the hallway 'till my eyes adjusted to the dark.

Slowly and quietly I sneaked into the bedroom and saw Jayne laying on her back with just a sheet over her snoring slightly (I don't snore she says, Yeah right).

She was still beautiful to me no matter what she had done. BUT, she had to know that what she did was wrong.

I just didn't know how to let her know without getting all mad and yelling. I didn't want to

go down that path, so I grabbed my pillow and tiptoed out to the lounge and went to sleep on the couch.

What to do, what to do...

The End?

Please send feedback.

Compliments or critisisms are welcome.

Let me know if you want to know how I dealt with it.

COPYRIGHTED. Bonesy 2003...

Bonesy
Bonesy
16 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another stupid slut - wimpy husband story

Did not flow very well - hard to read. Work on the transitions between characters.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
More Stories