Lonely No More

Story Info
You have agreed to meet.
2.8k words
4.26
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have agreed to meet, because you have sent me a photo of you and I have sent you mine, and after a few email exchanges, we decide to meet at my place. You knock on the door and I answer, wearing a body-defining white t-shirt and a short but loose summery skirt. I wonder at that moment if I chose my outfit correctly. You are dressed in dark jeans and a white button-down shirt. I agonized over what to wear, but your eyes running over my round breasts and along my smooth legs tells me I chose wisely. I invite you in and as you look around, you notice that I already have a few candles burning and you hand me the bottle of wine that you have brought for us to share. We are both a little nervous, and we make small talk as I go to the kitchen to get some glasses. It's already understood why we decided to meet tonight, both of us had been disappointed by many bad matches and failed first dates...by chance we had met up through an internet dating site and had then emailed back and forth for a few months before finally getting up the nerve to meet in real life. We had shared such intimate details, so it felt both shocking and comfortable at the same time to see you in the flesh. "Thank you so much for inviting me over," you say. "Thank you for coming, I ...well, I'm just happy you're here."

We both sit down on the couch, and I pour two healthy glasses of wine for both of us. After a few sips, I turn to you and our eyes meet. "I guess we both know why we're here," I say, and with that we slowly lean a bit towards each other and softly kiss. This

starts out as a sweet, soft kiss, and we are both trembling a little. The next time we kiss, you part your lips slightly and taste me, feeling my warm breath against your lips. You run your hand through my hair and we look deep into each other's eyes, and this time there is far less hesitation. Our hungry lips meet and my tongue meets yours as we explore each other intimately, feeling the warmth and tender wetness in our kiss.

I take your hand in mine and guide you to my breast and you begin to softly caress me, while I run my hand under your shirt. "Can I take your shirt off?" you ask, looking me straight in the eyes. "Yes," I say, and I help you pull it over my head. I feel you softly caressing my breasts, then you pull the clasp apart on my bra and pull it away from my body. You slowly move your mouth down to my breasts. Taking each nipple into your mouth, your tongue is hot against my skin, and I watch you, in awe of the feelings you are bringing to me.

I run my hand down your chest, stopping at the hard bulge in your jeans. I slowly reach my hand into your jeans, distracted by your tongue against my skin, still pressing and kneading my nipples. I find your cock, trapped in your jeans, hard and hot. I am somewhat surprised at its size. Most men brag about their size. In all our very detailed e-mails, you had never made any mention of yours.... You pause and I smile, embarrassed at my thoughts and actions, my hand still against your penis. You move your hand under my skirt and push the fabric aside. Your eyes widen as you quickly discover that I'm not wearing anything under my skirt. I spread my legs slightly so that you have complete access. I wonder if you know that I've shaved just for you. Your fingers run along my clit and across my pussy, already wet from my excitement.

You stand up and begin to unbutton your fly, pausing to press your lips to mine and lean in toward me. I am so turned on right now that I ache, and you must know it. I watch as your cock springs free of your briefs and I am not surprised to see that my first impression was correct...you are far larger than any man I've ever been with.

I pull you toward my waiting mouth. Slowly and softly I begin moving up and down the shaft of your cock. I realize I can't take your entire length into my mouth, so I wrap my hands around the base, moving my hands with my mouth, hoping not to disappoint you. I run my tongue along the underside, building a rhythm, until you pull away, shuddering. I look at you in confusion, but you only smile and lean forward, dropping to your knees in front of me. Our lips meet and we kiss for a little longer while you push my hand down to your cock and help me stroke it back and forth. "I'm really close to coming," you say, and push my hand away. "Stand up, then" and as you do, I take your cock as deep as possible into my mouth and begin to suck, only seconds pass before your hot semen shoots into my throat and overflows onto my tongue.

After I swallow the warm saltiness of your semen, I sit for a minute and recover my composure. I begin to pull my skirt back down and reach for my shirt, but you stop me. You offer me your hand and lead me to my bedroom. "I can tell you meant everything you said in your e-mails, so now will you let me take control? You won't be sorry." I nod and follow your lead. You push me back slowly onto the bed and spread my legs wide. I watch you as you bring your lips down so close to me that I can feel warm breath against my still moist skin. I catch my own breath as I begin to excite at the idea of your tongue wet against me again. You pause and ask me if I remember the safe word I chose when we were discussing this night. I nod, and you kiss me once hard on the mouth. "Good girl. I knew you were paying attention."

I reach toward you and try to pull you closer, but you press my hands down firmly into the bed, and hold my wrists in your grip. I lay back and close my eyes, shivering though I'm not at all cold. I push against the restraint of your hands and spread my legs still wider. I imagine your thick cock getting hard again, and wonder if it is. My thoughts are answered as I feel you move closer and your hard cock presses against my stomach as the weight of your body takes my breath away. I wrap my legs around you and try to control my breathing as you lift my arms above my head and wrap soft rope around my wrists and quickly through the slats of the headboard. I pull to test your prowess, and find that I can move just inches, and I feel the rope tighten.

You move away to tease my clit with the head of your penis and then just as quickly push away and I see you leave the room. I stretch to one side to see where you might have gone. I question what I've done to get to this point, but can't ignore my feelings of excitement. I do trust you, as much as one can trust someone they just recently met.

You return with a bag in your hands. I see you pull something black out of the bag, and you come toward the side of the bed and cover my eyes with what I now realize is a blindfold. The room goes black. I can't help but think of how exposed I am to you at this point. I hear rustling and something hard and rubbery is pressed into my mouth and snaps tighten it around the back of my head. I can't even hold still, I feel myself getting wetter and wonder if you can too.

The room is quiet now, and I try to focus on the smallest sound, so that I can guess at what is coming next. Suddenly your hands are on me, quickly pressing my legs down to the bed and ropes are wrapping around my ankles and pulling them to the edge of the bed. Silence again. You must be right there. You press your hand flat against my pussy, then pressure on my clit and a finger pressing into me. I wriggle against yet another surprise but then just as quickly as it began, you pull away. I whimper against the gag. I hear you laugh quietly. "You like that, don't you?" you ask. I nod quickly.

I hear the rustling of the bag again and there is a new sound in the room, a low hum and then nothing. I hear a bottle opening and I feel you kneeling on the end of the bed. I feel cool wetness dripping down onto my clit and tense. You stroke my thighs and tell me to relax. I think to myself, "Relax? Is he serious?" I feel a hardness pressing against the opening of my vagina and you slowly press the toy into me. I am surprised at your gentleness. I do start to relax and breathe slowly through my nose. Your tongue runs up my stomach and to my breasts, and you lick around each nipple before taking them into your mouth. You turn on the vibration and I startle and you press me down with one arm while you begin to move the toy in and out of me. You continue with this until I am about to come. I press against the movement the small amount that I can and am about to cry out from the pleasure when it suddenly stops. I yelp in surprise and disappointment.

I feel you move off me and you slide the toy out of me. I turn my head trying to get some glimpse of what is going on, but the blindfold is tightly bound and I see nothing but shades of black. Your hands come around my head and remove the gag. I immediately begin to beg, "Please put it back in, I was about to come! It feels so good, please!" Your mouth presses into mine and your kiss silences me. You move away and I feel your weight moving the mattress. More movement and your body is now against me. But something is different? I suddenly realize what it is as your guide your cock into my open mouth. I wrap my lips around it and begin to run my tongue up and down its length, hoping that if I please you, you will do the same for me. I also realize I am turned on just thinking about what I'm doing. What we're doing!

Your penis is hard and I feel it hot in my mouth and you press hard into me, almost gagging me. I keep up my own movements and you help me along by moving in and out on your own. You lean down and lick my clit, your own tongue running along its sensitive surface and your fingers spreading me apart and then your press two fingers into me. I push against you, wishing I could have your cock inside me right then. You slow and pause. "I am going to come right now if we don't slow down," you say quickly. You pull away and swing your body off of me. "I've got more I want to do to you."

I hear the bottle again, and your slippery lubed fingers run down my pussy. I wonder how you could possibly think I need more lubrication, I feel so wet. Then I realize your intention, as one finger presses against my asshole. I tense, and I feel one hand against my stomach to hold me still. I am turned on, but not sure this is what I want. "Wait, I don't think I'm ready for that." Silence, and then the gag is pushed into my mouth again and I have no way to stop you. You move along the end of the bed and suddenly I feel your hands on my hips and you are flipping me over. My ankles are retied on opposite sides of the bed, my wrists even more tightly restrained as the rope twists again as you turn me. I know now that you fully intend to do something to me anally, and I tell myself you will surely be gentle. I know that you know I am not sure about this...I told you that in our e-mails. I start to get very nervous...also recalling that I told you that I was very curious. I have had many boyfriends who had tried to get me to do this, but it had always been nothing but painful. You had reassured me that it could be very pleasurable.

Your lubed fingers press into my cheeks and spread them wider, another finger running around my asshole in ever tighter circles. I tense, and you slap my ass once, quickly. "Don't try to stop me!" I start to cry, and your voice is at my ear. "Do you want me to stop? Do you? Do you remember your safe word?" I hesitate. One, then 2 seconds pass. I say, "No, I don't want you to stop. I remember the word. But I'm scared." Your hands run through my hair and down my back. "It will be more pleasure than pain, I promise you that. And I will stop if you say the word, you know that, right?" I nod again.

One finger presses against my asshole and I tremble. More pressure and some pain, and it's suddenly in, such a strange feeling. Full...tight ...so intense, stinging, and hot. I can't pay attention to anything else, though I try to, in an attempt to will the pain away. You pull out and enter me again with two fingers, moving slowly put deeper each time. I push back against you, as the feelings melt into pleasure and intensify. "You make me so hard, I won't last much longer!" My fears start to clang around in my head again, as I think about what that might mean. I feel your fingers slow and pull out, and you spread still more lube over my ass. I feel the vibrator press into my pussy and you turn on the vibration to the lowest speed. You tell me to hold still so it won't slide out. You position the wide head of your penis against my asshole and tell me to press against it. I do.

Ready but still not, scared out of my mind, I wait. If two fingers hurt, your penis will certainly be unbearable. I press against you, straining as you've told me to. You press slowly and evenly, and suddenly I feel more white hot pain and burning as you pop past my sphincter and inside me. I feel you exhale and your breath is hot against my back. You grasp my hair in your hand as you hold still for a few seconds, then begin to move in me. I am unable to decide what I feel, as my clit, my ass, my entire bottom half feels as if it's about to explode with pleasure. I hear noises and realize it's me, straining to be heard behind the gag. You begin to slam into me, harder and harder, and with your loud cries mixing with mine, and almost as quickly as it began, it ends with your hot semen filling my insides. I strain against my restraints, and you collapse onto me.

After what seems like forever, the waves of pleasure subside and you're rising off of me. I feel the restraints coming loose and the blindfold is removed. My eyes are shocked by the sudden brightness, though I know the room is almost dark. I pull myself up to a kneeling position and feel the vibrator slide out with my movement. I reach down and turn it off. You offer me your hand and a towel, and guide me to the bathroom. On trembling legs, I accept your help into the shower as you turn on the water and we wait for it to warm up. I look at you while we wait, shocked at how wonderful you've made me feel. Your warm lips press into mine, and you step into the shower with me. You take the soap and a washcloth and gently wash me all over. You quickly wash yourself, and then grab a towel for yourself and for me. We dry off and go back to the bedroom to lie down. We fall asleep quickly, our warm bodies pressed together. I begin to dream of new excitements with you...of what I will wake to...