Lonely Programmer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jo, you're so pretty. I love watching you suck off Daddy. Can you make Daddy cum in your mouth? I want you to make Daddy happy like he did for us." Nikki said almost purring.

JoJo thankfully managed an affirmative moan because I was past ready to pop.

"You want this cum in your mouth JoJo? Here. It. Is!" I said nearly letting her suck my whole body into her mouth at once. My knees were going weak and the pain from everywhere was coming back, but I managed to finish. As she stood up, Nikki eased me to my seat again. Nikki immediately started searching my cock for leftovers and made approving noises in the process.

JoJo had walked over to Sawyer and knelt down beside her. She grabbed a handful of Trippers hair and pulled him up to his first breath in quite some time. Or so he thought. JoJo planted a huge wet kiss on Tripper and allowed my entire load to sliver into his mouth. Sawyer was shocked into a laughing orgasm as she frigged herself watching this event unfold. He tried to immediately pull away, but Sawyer wrapped her legs around his waist and Jenn grabbed his arms from behind. Tripper started choking and dry heaving when JoJo pulled away.

"That was for my sister, Shithead! Taste the Rainbow, Motherfucker!" JoJo said with victory.

"Skittle Snowball! Wooo!" Dottie added.

Seriously. What the fuck?

Mitch and I both knew that on some level Tripper prolly had this punishment coming to him, but we still felt bad enough to not laugh along with the girls or let him make eye contact with either of us for the rest of the night.

The night came to a crawl after that. None of my girls were able to drive home so they decided to sleep over again. Dottie and JoJo were eager to make sure that we all hung out together again. The ladies agreed that Tripper wasn't to be invited back. Mitch politely asked Rory for additional "contact information" to which she happily supplied. Tripper tried a similar move with Sawyer, but she shut him down cold. The boys finally left, pulling the squad car out of the driveway.

JoJo told us that she and Dottie were going to have a four day weekend starting on Tuesday next week. What day is it? I made it clear that the Boss was going to make sure we were all off. Rory added that she'd love to see Mitch again. The ladies packed up the leftovers and even cleaned Dottie's dish before they left for the night. JoJo gave my wounds one more once over and tried to get Jenn and Sawyer to watch and learn, but Jenn was a little weirded out and couldn't participate. Sawyer looked on, but let Nikki have all the hands on practice. JoJo called over Dottie as she inspected my shoulder wound. They began whispering and using sisterly telepathy. I couldn't understand a bit of it until Dottie spoke directly at me.

"Yeah, I can see it. Ouch. Alex, you nearly ripped a stitch. You need to be more careful." She said.

They collectively agreed that healing ointment and fresh bandages should be good for now until morning time. Nikki did her best at following instruction and got winning appraisal from JoJo and Dottie. Sawyer was impressed and rewarded Nikki with a smooch on her forehead.

I guess I'll need less crowd control than I thought. I know the police boys weren't going to say much. I'm just glad to see that the girls are all still having fun together. Accidentally seeing or being surprised by someone's kink might be hazardous to a relationship, especially if they aren't into the kinky stuff themselves. I love these girls.

Our Nurse friends took turns saying goodbyes and retired into the warm early morning darkness. We walked back out to the deck to collect our clothes and finish drinks. I even pilfered my good weed stash and packed another bowl. I half wanted to snuff out the last of the sexy, half wanted the pain to go away. I'll start using the pain pills prescribed to me during the day time when I can't necessarily smoke. We all took a good three hits from the bong before it was cashed again. The wine glasses and beer bottles were all empty. We decided to retire to my bedroom. As we walked up the stairs, I remembered to call out to my AI.

"Hey Bernie?"

"Oh! Let me do it!" Jenn added.

"Hello, Jenn." Bernie said.

"Hi Bernie! Erm... Uh... What do I tell her?" She asked to me.

"Tell her to lock up and convert to sentry mode." I said.

"Bernie? Can you please lock up and enter... Sentry? Sentry mode. Please. Bernie. Ahem." she said.

"And burn the footage from tonight onto the private server." I added.

"And burn the footage... Footage? Alex?!" She managed to choke out the words.

"Acknowledged." Bernie cut in.

"And make sure to remind Alex to call his mother in the morning after we wake up!" Jenn said half pouting.

"Acknowledged." Bernie, Nikki and Sawyer said in unison.

We continued up the stairs as the lights dimmed and the motion sensors on the first floor glowed a soft pinkish red color. I don't remember reaching the bed.

End Chapter Five!

*****

Please kind and let me hear what you think! I'll rate for rate and would love to see your new works as well!

More to come!