Lonely Rhodes

Story Info
Two loners look for relaxation, but find more.
7k words
4.71
44.9k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a story idea I had it could be a short one time thing for these two or something more. And yes, I am quite aware there is no star named Kelsey Rhodes but for the sake of this story there is.

Also, thanks Celibacy For Jealousy for the editing.

"...in entertainment news, music superstar Kelsey Rhodes was at it again last night." Brett's radio blared as he pulled into the outfitter's parking lot. He continued listening as he secured a few items before exiting the vehicle. "She caused quite a stir last night by getting into a drunken fight at a trendy New York club..."

Brett, having heard enough, switched off the radio and exited the vehicle. As interested as he was in who the pop scene's latest starlet had done today, the draw of two weeks of wilderness was far more appealing. Brett loved spending time in the northern wilderness, and had been meaning to get to this particular spot for quite some time.

He had planned this trip with his two best friends, but both had been forced to withdraw. Not that he blamed either of them. What were the chances of a sudden death in the family for his friend Fred, coinciding with a major murder case that tied his cop friend Chris's hands? Slim to none.

Still, Brett would not be denied. He had planned this trip for months, years even. In truth, he had this quest ever since his uncle had bought the cabin up here. It had taken a while to convince his friends to come, acquire the use of the cabin for two weeks, and get the time off from work. So despite the setbacks of his friends not being able to come, Brett was determined to make this a good two weeks.

Brett acquired his supplies from the outfitter, and within the hour he was out on the water, preferring to reach the island cabin by canoe. He felt that using the helicopter to reach the island was cheating. He was in the minority though, as most of those who stayed in the cabins on the small island reached it by the local helicopter charter service.

To him, the helicopter took away from the magic of the place. It was an island at the center of a northern Minnesota lake. Some time ago, an entrepreneurial individual had erected a few small cabins on the island. It had been intended to be a small hotel, but traffic was too low. They had been sold off or leased out over the years. During summer holidays, the island was a popular spot, especially for the Forth of July, as fireworks over the lake were breathtaking.

However, near the end of the summer, the place emptied out, in fear that the Minnesota fall would come early. Brett was not fazed by the change, and was quite looking forward to having the island to himself. It would be two weeks free of the rat race of suburban life, a chance to reconnect with nature and himself. Plus, he figured it would be a great opportunity to write a bit, as being away from numerous distractions was bound to help.

"Distractions," he thought, as he paddled the canoe across one of the smaller lakes that connected to the lake the island was on. It was amazing how much the modern world could distract someone. Work, sports, TV, movies, news, music, and of course the constant updates about stars like Kelsey Rhodes. Brett chuckled a bit thinking of her. She was a typical pop starlet, mid-twenties with a decent sound, but likely more mixing than actually voice. From the sound of it earlier, the slutty insta-star had gotten drunk the night before, and got into a fight. His mind wandered at this, imagining the sexy star getting into a chick fight with another hot club patron. "Just maybe some skin was bared in the fight..." Brett thought to himself before snapping to reality. He shook off the thought as another popped into his head. "God I need to get laid." It was true. It had been a while. And considering he was about to spend two weeks alone on an island, something told him it would be a while longer. To keep his mind off of the horniness, he returned to his previous train of thought.

The fascination the world had with people like Kelsey Rhodes was a good assessment of what was wrong with modern society in his opinion. That they continued to idolize and support such a self-centered individual was amazing. It was escapism in Brett's opinion. People would rather follow people like Kelsey than focus on there own lives. Instead of facing their problems, they diverted their attention, focusing instead on those who, seemingly overnight, could have anything and do anything they wanted.

Brett had to admit that he too was escaping. After all, that was what this trip was about. At least here though, he could get some semblance of sanity. Out here, it was just him, his canoe, and the wilderness. Unlike his natural habitat, he and the wilderness had come to a respectful understanding years ago, and they had long enjoyed an easy, peaceful existence with one another.

Brett admired the beauty of the island as he carefully guided the canoe into a small landing near the cabin an hour later. It was late afternoon, and Brett moved quickly, wanting to get situated before sun set.

He unloaded and secured the canoe before heading up to the cabin. He also went through the cabins' checklist, switching on the power, water, and gas. He then made a quick dinner for himself. Afterwards, he spent the rest of the evening enjoying a small campfire while pondering life before he turned in for the night.

The next day, he decided to explore the island a bit. He had seen some of the other cabins during the various parties that went on in previous visits, but had never had full access to the entire island. Besides, there were a few spots, like the small waterfall at the center, that he was anxious to visit while they were not packed with tourists.

As he neared a cabin that overlooked the island's largest beach, he heard a soft moaning coming from the large rocks that bordered the sand. Curious, Brett crept closer to the rock to get a better view.

Lying on one of the larger rocks was a young woman in a blue bikini. Brett's eyes were glued to the girl as they drank in her sexy body. She was tall. He could tell that from her long, shapely legs. He admired them before shifting his eyes past the dark blue fabric of her suit bottom to her flat stomach. From studying her legs and stomach, Brett figured she worked out giver her well toned physique. Despite the toning, no part of her body was overly thin or muscular, and she appeared to have a healthy weight. As Brett's eyes moved up her body, the swell of her breasts in the blue bikini top drew his attention next. Even though she was laying flat, Brett guessed they were above average. A large C cup by his guess, although he was a poor judge of sizes.

Both helping and hindering this assessment was the brunette's hand. It was under the blue fabric, and its activity was likely the reason the attractive woman was moaning. Upon further inspection of the woman, Brett noticed that she held a paperback book in her other hand. Even from the distance Brett was observing from, it was clear the book was a romance novel. Brett smiled as his eyes returned to the blue top and the hand beneath it.

It was clear that the pace at which the woman's hand had been teasing her own breast had increased, and her moans had increased in volume accordingly. Brett then watched in amazement as the woman abandon pretense and set down the book on the rock and moved her free hand down her stomach. Seconds later, the now free hand disappeared beneath the blue fabric of the bikini bottom.

Brett could not look away from the woman, nor could he ignore the raging hard-on that formed as soon as he had seen the sexy woman. Despite the fact that he felt he should look away and give the woman privacy, he continued to watch. Not long after, Brett unconsciously removed his hard cock from his pants and began stroking it.

He watched her hands rapidly playing with her tit and pussy, and he stroked in time with them. Soon, the woman was thrashing in pleasure as her efforts moved her close to the edge. Brett too began to feel the need to cum rising as he stroked himself furiously in time with the woman. Not long after, the woman screamed out in pleasure. But even as her orgasm overtook her body, her fingers continued to work their magic.

Hearing and watching the orgasm turned out to be too much for Brett, and he gave in and felt pleasure wash over him as shot after shot of warm cum erupted from his hard shaft. As the feeling subsided, his lust filled mind was tempted to rush into the clearing and ravage the woman.

He wanted to feel and taste her tits, taste her pussy, and, most of all, fuck her silly. His logical mind returned though. The situation was bad enough. Not only had he spied on her getting herself off, but he had jacked off to it. Not to mention he figured there was no way she was alone. He didn't even want to imagine trying to explain to a pissed off relative why he was attempting to force himself on the woman.

No, introductions would have to wait. He committed the incident to memory and decided to come by later and get to know her properly.

After putting his cock back in his pants, Brett started back on the path to the island center to see the waterfall and other sites. After a full tour of the island, Brett confirmed that his and the woman's cabin were the only one's occupied. As he passed back through, he found the woman still asleep on the rock. An inspection of the cabin had revealed that no others were with her. With evening closing in, he got an idea.

He carefully and quietly made his way over to the slumbering woman and softly shook her awake. He was careful not to startle her too much because a sudden jerk could cause her to injure herself, or fall off the rock.

Her eyelids opened slowly as she awoke, and revealed an amazing pair of light green eyes. Brett readied himself in case she jerked awake, placing a hand on her shoulder and thigh to limit her movement.

He then said softly, "Miss?" she was young, in her mid-twenties by his guess, and had no sign of a ring on her left hand. Seeing a bit of alarm in her eyes, he continued saying, "Please, don't be alarmed. I mean you no harm. If you are wondering why I am holding onto you, it is because you are lying on a large rock, and if you jerked awake you could have hurt yourself."

"Okay," the woman responded calmly, the twang in her voice making it clear she was not from around here. "Now that we have cleared that up, I would appreciate it if you would remove your hands, now that I am clearly awake and in no danger of injury."

Brett smiled sheepishly and removing his hands replied, "Sorry, I just came over to introduce myself, as it seems we're neighbors for a few days. Is there anyone else with you?"

She shook her head and said, "Nope, just me by my lonesome. I didn't think anyone was going to be here while I was. I was told I would be alone."

She said the last part in such an odd tone, that Brett rose and said, "Yeah, well I'm here for two weeks as well." He paused. He could not be sure, but he thought she was checking him out a bit. He then said, "I did not mean to intrude. I just wanted to say hi, and let you know I am down the path on the west side of the island. I mostly keep to myself, so you'll barely notice me, unless you want too that is." The last comment got a brief smile from the pretty brunette. He helped her to her feet and said, "Well anyway, I best be going. It's getting late, and I've bothered you enough."

Something in his companion's eyes said otherwise, but she said nothing. As he went to move away he said, "My name is Brett by the way."

He offered his hand out and the woman shook it saying, "I'm Kim."

Brett released her hand and said, "Well Kim, it was nice to meet you. I'll leave you to your affairs." He said, and began moving away. A few steps later he turned and said, "Hey Kim?"

"Yes?" she asked and Brett could not help note the hint of hopefulness in her voice. He smiled at this and said,

"Listen, I got a bunch of extra food back at my place. I had my friends cancel after we ordered the food, so I have to eat it or it goes to waste. Why don't we head over to my place. I'll cook you dinner and we can get to know each other better. No sense spending what looks to be a beautiful night in the wilderness alone." He paused for effect, then said, "Besides, I 'm on the west side of the island, and the view of the sunset over the lake from my porch is gorgeous." Kim smiled wide, and Brett was so lost in admiring the beauty of it he nearly missed her reply.

"Well, sir, how can I refuse such an offer - dinner with a great view, and a charming companion to sweeten the deal. " Then, looking down at her attire, she requested sweetly, "You don't mind if I cleanup and change first though, do you Brett?" There was a lot of hinting in that sweet tone of voice.

So, even though Brett thought she looked fine as she was, he replied, "Not a problem. How long do you need?"

"Oh, about a half hour," she said with a smile. Brett nodded and said,

"In that case, I'm going to stop in at my place and do the same. I'll meet you here in a half hour and we'll walk to my place together." She agreed, and they set off for their cabins.

As Brett practically ran the path to his cabin, he tried to contain his excitement. His night had suddenly gotten better. Not only was Kim a total hottie, but she also seemed pretty smart and down to earth as well. Dinner tonight would reveal more though.

When he reached the cabin, he cleaned himself up and changed. He would not have bothered if not for the fact that Kim was coming over. He also straightened up the cabin a bit and selected the meal. Leaving out the meat to thaw, he set out for Kim's.

When he got there, he knocked on her door and she opened it to let him. She was dressed in a skirt and a rather snug tee-shirt. It was simple, but showed off her many curves quite well. The effect was rather breathtaking.

"Wow, Kim you look... wow," was all Brett could say.

Kim smiled and replied, "Thank you. Please, come in. I have something I need to finish before we can go."

As he entered the cabin, he noted a small bag with some clothes and other items on a nearby table.

She must have seen him looking at it because she explained, "It's a night bag. I hope you don't mind. I really don't like being in this place alone if I can help it. I figure I can use one of the other rooms. If your place is like mine there must be other rooms." Brett smiled and said,

"Mind? Of course not. What idiot would turn a fine lady such as you away? You are welcome to stay in my cabin as long as you wish. And yes, there are other rooms."

Kim smiled, and putting a last few items in the bag said, "Good. I'll just finish packing it and then we can go."

She finished up packing and grabbed a bottle of wine to go with dinner before they headed out. They then slowly strolled down the path toward Brett's cabin. As they walked, Brett told her a bit about the island. She seemed to take genuine interest in what he was saying.

As they neared his place she asked, "Brett, I have to know, how did you get here? I mean, you said you arrived yesterday, but I never heard the helicopter."

Brett smiled and explained, "Well, I canoed in. It used to be the only way to this place before the charter service set up shop, locally ferrying people all over this region. I guess I like the outdoorsy way a lot better. My uncle owns the cabin I'm staying in. Although most of my family comes out here once a year, I'm one of the few that always uses the canoe. Just one of those things, you know?"

She nodded and said, "Well it's a good thing the charter service is here, because I've never set foot in a canoe my whole life!"

Brett smiled and looked at her, saying, "Well missy, we are going to have to right that wrong, aren't we?" He sighed in fake-exasperation and said, "I guess I'll have to take you out and teach you."

She looked at him a little scared and asked, "You sure? I mean, I've never... what if we fall in?"

Brett smiled back in what he hoped was a reassuring way and said, "You don't have to if you don't want, but it is pretty easy. Besides, with me out there, you won't have to worry. You'll do just fine, I 'm sure."

"We'll see." She said simply, and left it at that.

Not long after that, they reached his cabin and Brett set to cooking. As he cooked, Kim started a discussion about favorite foods, and he was pleased to find his assessment of her being down to earth had been correct. It seemed they both had rather simple tastes. It was also clear at dinner that she was not a light eater.

Brett had just met this woman, but the more he found out about her, the more he liked her. He could not be sure, but he suspected he was falling in love with the sexy brunette. He also suspected that Kim's feelings were mutual.

When dinner was over, they sat together on the porch bench, watching the sunset sparkle magnificently off the lake surface.

Brett was not sure what excited his emotions more, the beauty of the sunset, or sharing it with Kim as she cuddled against him. All he knew was that he did not want the moment to end. He was not sure what caused him to do what he did next.

Without really thinking about what he was doing, Brett turned his head to Kim and gently guided her chin so she faced him. Their eyes met, and a silent understanding of what was next was clear in her light green eyes. His insides celebrated as he slowly brought his lips to hers.

The kiss was spectacular, better than any ten sunsets. He pulled her closer as the kiss deepened and her soft hands found the back of his head. They held each other tighter and tighter as it seemed neither wanted to ever stop. Many things flashed through Brent's head as the kiss continued. It was a battle of wills as part of him tried to say that he barely knew her. Other voices shouted it down. Mostly it was the lust and wine that drove him. It was not the only thing though. Something deep and strong from the very fiber of his being seemed to say, "You've found her Brett. This is the one, don't ever let her go."

As he pushed his tongue into her willing mouth and their tongues began a dance, the voice from deep within him grew stronger until he knew one thing: He would hold her in his arms forever, if she would let him.

When the kiss finally broke, their eyes met again, and although she said nothing, he could almost hear her inner voice answering his. They stared at each other like that for a while, silently communicating. Then, a new emotion began to take over both of them, seemingly at the same time: desire. Pure, unbridled desire for Kim swept over Brett, for he could see in her eyes that she felt the same for him. He pulled her into a deep kiss before grabbing her and raising her from the bench. A lady such as her deserved the bedroom.

When he reached the bedroom, he set her on the bed and they each began quickly removing clothing. In seconds, both were naked, and Kim made the first move. She scampered across the bed to the edge where Brett stood, and immediately put her mouth around his hard shaft.

In seconds, everything but the warm mouth and swirling tongue seemed to dissolve into nothing. Brett just enjoyed the feeling as pleasure washed over him again and again. Some time later, whether minutes or seconds, he did not know, he felt himself go over the edge, and he came in Kim's waiting mouth.

When Brett had recovered, the feelings he had felt after watching her cum on the rock returned. This time, she lay on the bed inviting his advances. Brett wasted no time, and crawled across the bed until he straddled her.

After a deep kiss, he began kissing and caressing his way down her toned body. He of course paid special attention to her firm tits. He kneaded them, sucked them, and teased her swollen nipples. His efforts received moans of pleasure from Kim as he worked.

12