Lonely Rhodes Ch. 04

Story Info
Outside forces bring Kim and Brett back together.
2.6k words
4.68
19.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Celibacy For Jealousy and luvtaread for their help editing.

Two months later, Brett could not help but feel he had made a huge mistake in pushing Kim like he had. That kind of pressure, so soon after the death of her father may be disastrous to their relationship. On the other hand, a part of him felt it had to be done. Otherwise they ran the risk of the relationship folding when more responsibility and people were involved. What Brett feared most was a messy, public divorce, possibly with kids involved.

So he had pushed, and two months of silence was the result. He had even heard rumors of Kelsey Rhodes with some European lovers while she was on tour. Whether this was simply publicity or the real thing Brett had no way of knowing. He had to accept it, as all of this was his fault. He told her to find herself, and maybe that was how she was doing it.

Despite the extra stress she had often caused, Brett definitely missed having Kim in his life,(,)even if only by phone. In hindsight, he had to admit that talking to her had provided more comfort than he thought. Just knowing someone cared abouthisday, no matter their reason, was something he missed. Besides, hearing about the complexity of her life often made him better appreciate the simplicity of his own.

"Well at least it's my birthday tomorrow," he thought to himself as he pulled up to his building. He knew what present he wanted most, but there seemed little chance of that. While his mind was on the next day, he quickly called his friends to remind them about going out tomorrow. Brett made his made to his apartment he talked called Chris. As they talked Brett unlocked his door and opened it.

As Brett opened the door he found himself staring at man with a gun.

"Throw down the phone," the man said in a calm, deep voice.

"Got to go Chris," Brett said quickly, hoping Chris's had heard the intruder as well. Then, as instructed, Brett tossed the phone away, but without hanging up. As he was led away all he could think of was to somehow by Chris time. The phone was still on Chris could hear everything he just needed time.

Brett was then led into the bedroom where, tied to a chair and gagged, was Kim. Brett was placed tied in a chair next to her by an unknown accomplice as the man held the gun. As Brett tried to figure out what was going on, the unknown helper revealed herself.

Brett stared in awe as Kim's stand-in, Tracy, giddily strode up to the man holding the gun and attached herself to his right side.

"Brett, so nice of you to join us. We've been waiting for you," Tracy said, doing her best impression of Kelsey Rhodes. Had the real thing not been tied to a chair next to him, he might have believed the ruse.

Well, that and the fact that the Kelsey in front of him was clearly the air headed slut that drew publicity at the clubs. Tracy was definitely dressed for that role as she wore a tight, pink, shimmery dress that barely concealed her panties, if she was wearing any. The dress also displayed her ample chest so much that Brett was surprised her tits didn't just pop out.

Tracy looked up at the man holding the gun and said, "Buck, you can lower that now baby. I don't think either one of them is going anywhere." Buck shrugged and lowered the weapon.

Brett was surprised he needed it at all. Buck nearly matched Brett's 6'7" height and had far more muscle. Brett had to admit that outside of this situation, he would have found the mix of the ultra serious muscular Buck and slutty giggly Tracy quite the comical pair. However, given that he and the woman he loved were tied to chairs and were being held hostage, he really did not feel like laughing.

"If you are wondering why Buck and I are here Brett, it's simple really," Tracy explained. "We wanted to have some fun, and you two are in our way." She paused and said, "Well, I want to have fun. Buck here just wants the money."

Not liking the sound of things, Brett began testing his ropes. It became instantly apparent that although she could imitate pop stars well, Tracy sucked at tying knots. As he began working the knots binding his wrist behind the chair, he thought of ways to buy time. Seeing Tracy's attire, he had a thought.

Retuning to what Tracy was saying, he heard, "I really should thank you Brett. All we had to do was threaten you and she gave us all we wanted. Silly girl, what we wanted was her life and money. Of course, thanks to all of her efforts, we'll get what we wanted. Too bad we will have to hurt you to do it. I just wanted her to see you die. You can kill him now Buck."

"Wait!" Brett shouted in desperation. He was relieved to see Buck pause. "Now think about this. Kim and I are worth more to you alive than dead. If you kill her, the fame train ends. After all, we all know you can't sing or you'd be on your own by now."

"Who cares?" Buck asked. "We'll be rich. It won't matter." Brett smiled to himself and exchanged a knowing look with Kim as Tracy got angry at Buck. They both knew that while Tracy was hooked on many drugs, fame was by far the biggest and baddest addiction she had. Clearly she had not thought out the repercussions of killing Kim. As a heated argument broke out between the two partners, Brett took the opportunity to further loosen his bindings.

"Besides," he said, adding fuel to the fire while he struggled, "How long do you think it will take our families and friends to figure out what happened and trace the money to you?"

Apparently fed up with Brett's meddling, Buck leveled the gun at him and said, "Okay know-it-all, how about this: I get my money or you die."

Brett smiled and said, "You won't do that Buck, because you need Kim or Tracy to get you the money, and if you kill me I guarantee you won't see a dime."

"How do you figure?" Buck asked confusedly, still pointing the gun at Brett.

Brett then tried to explain, but unfortunately it was hard to form a logical thought and it ended up only confusing Buck.

"Shut up!" the irritated man said, Then turning to Tracy he asked, "Any of that make sense to you?" Tracy shrugged her shoulders clearly showing she too was confused. Buck turned back to Brett and said, "You know what I think I think you are full of it and trying to out smart me and I hate that. So any last words?"

Brett gulped and knew Buck meant business and an attempt to talk his way out of this was gone. Just as he was sure it was over, there was a loud banging at the door. Buck cursed and waited for it to die down.

"Brett, it's Chris is everything okay?" Chris asked from the other side of the door. "I know you're in there Brett, open up."

Buck looked at Brett and Brett said, "That's the friend I was on the phone with, he knows something is going on, if I don't go he'll probably call the police." Before thinking to himself, "I hope he has already."

Buck reluctantly untied Brett while Tracy held the gun on him to ensure he did not do anything. Brett felt his hand get lose just as there was a loud crash and although Brett could not see what had happened it sounded like Chris had kicked open the door. That Brett remembered had never been relocked.

The crash was enough to distract Tracy, Brett suddenly flung his head back connecting with Buck's and stunning him slightly. Brett then drove toward Kim's chair knocking it and her over. Once on the floor Brett moved his body to cover hers the best he could as Chris and his partner stormed the room with guns drawn.

When faced with two armed police officers Tracy immediately dropped her gun and although Buck looked as if he wanted to resist he thought better of it. Within minutes Chris and his partner had the pair in handcuffs and were taking them down to the squad car. Before they left Chris got statements from Brett and Kim.

They also asked how Chris knew it was okay to enter and in answer Chris handed Brett the phone that was still transmitting. It turned out he and his partner has been listening the whole time and sensed an opening and took it.

At some point during the questioning Chris realized something. They saw the recognition on his face as he looked at Brett and especially at Kim in awe.

After looking back and forth at them for almost a minute he said to Kim, "You're her, aren't you? You're Kelsey Rhodes!"

"Guilty," Kim said after a deep breath, holding Brett's hand.

When Chris got over his shock he grinned at Brett and congratulated him. After they told him their abbreviated story, he just shook his head in amazement.

"So am I the first? You know to figure it out?' he asked hopefully.

"No, Sarah figured it out. That's why she covered for me two months back when Kim's dad died."

"Wait, why do you call her Kim if her name is Kelsey?"

Kim gave him a brief explanation and the conversation went on for a few more minutes before the subject of Kim and Brett's relationship was brought up.

"Actually," Kim admitted, "That's really why I came here, before the other two broke in and tied me up that is." She then looked at Brett and said, "We need to talk Brett."

Chris, taking the hint said, "Ah, that looks like my cue to leave." Then glancing at Brett, he said, "Good luck man." Brett nodded and showed Chris to the door. They had not gotten halfway before Chris stopped and said, "Ah, look, I hate to ask, but can I get something signed? I wouldn't ask, but my kid sister is a huge fan Miss Rhodes and would literally kill me if she knew I met you and came back empty handed. And, ah, if you two should, not..."

"Don't worry Chris, I understand." Kim said with a chuckle, "I promise, regardless of what happens tonight, I will personally make sure your sister gets something. I'll even give you credit." Chris thanked her and she said, "One more thing Chris, please call me Kim. It's what my friends call me." Chris nodded and, saying goodbye and thanks again, he left.

After he closed the door behind Chris, Brett asked, "So, what did we need to talk about?"

"Please sit," Kim requested indicating a spot on the couch next to her. Brett did so and Kim said, "First off, just let me say what I have to say, then you may say whatever you like." Brett nodded and Kim began, "I've thought long and hard about what you said that day in the garden. You're right, I have been a little hard on you, and I'm sorry.

"While touring in Europe, I realized just how much I leaned on you while I was on the bus. I know now I did it often for the wrong reasons. It was never my intention to make your life difficult. I took advantage of your generosity, and worse, I repaid you very little in return.

"That said, it is something we will always have to deal with as long as I sing, and I don't want to give that up. You told me to find what I want, and what I want is to keep singing as long as I can." Brett's heart sank a bit at these words and he dropped his gaze from hers.

"But," she said, lifting his chin so her eyes met his again, "I also realized that as great a feeling as singing gives me and as much as I love it, I love something else more, and want something else more. I want a family, with a husband and children I love and that I know love me. That is what will make me truly happy, inspire me, and drive me to greater heights.

"In short baby, I choose us. Whatever it takes to make us work, I'll do it. I want to marry you and have our babies Brett, if you're still willing to have me."

Brett's insides swelled with joy and he said, "Absolutely, and don't worry about your career. We'll find a way. We always do. As long as we work together." Then after a hug and kiss he said, "But you'll have to give me some time on a ring so we can make this official." Kim smiled and kissed him again.

When it broke she said, "That, and we really should see how we hold up under the public eye."

"Bring 'em on!" Brett exclaimed. Then, pulling her onto his lap he said, "No one is taking my gorgeous, talented, smart, and sexy Kimmie away from me!"

"Oh, not while you compliment like that their not." Then, as he massaged her left breast, she added, "Or massage like that."

"Well I'd be able to do that better if these clothes weren't in the way," Brett hinted with a smile.

"Well, we're going to have to correct that, aren't we?" Kim said shedding her shirt and bra.

No sooner had she bared her tits than Brett's hands and mouth were all over the exposed mounds. Kim moaned with delight as he sucked, licked, kneaded, and teased her tits. It was clear that it had been a while for Kim because not long after he had started, Kim cried out in orgasm.

As Kim shook in pleasure Brett shifted his focus lower. Removing the trembling brunette's jeans and panties, he spread her thighs and attacked her wet pussy with his tongue. Before long, he had licked her to not one, but two orgasms. Brett watched as she lay naked on the couch, still shaking. Then suddenly, she leapt at him and pinned him to the couch. After giving him a long kiss, the lust filled Kim fished out his hard cock and said,

"Is this for me? Because it looks so yummy!" She then leaned down and took his hardness into her mouth. She caught Brett so off guard that he nearly passed out from the pleasure of it. When he finally came, the feeling of release was so incredible he could barely move for a minute.

However, when Kim rose and began seductively making her way to the bedroom, both Brett and his cock found a way to rise. He rushed to the bedroom to find his lover sexily posed on the bed, awaiting him.

Wasting no time, Brett raced to the bed. Pinning Kim down, he lined up with her pussy and began fucking her. They fucked each other in various positions all night. While both worked out two months of being apart, no position seemed out that night. Especially surprising was Kim's requests for anal sex.

Still driven by lust, and well lubricated from fucking her dripping pussy, Brett answered her request. He went slow at first, but as Kim adjusted he went faster and faster until, to his surprise, she came. He too came the final time, and they both collapsed to the bed exhausted.

Kim glanced at the clock and, before dozing off, she kissed him and said, "Happy Birthday baby."

Brett thanked her as he pulled closer the best present he could have asked for: his Kim back in his arms.