Lonely Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing is that I am 22 years old. I have had very little contact with men outside of my father and brother. I have never been kissed much less anything else. I am a virgin. Before we leave here I want you to make me a woman. Teach me how to be with a men. If I am going to get a husband to look after me I want to know how to please him. You seem a good man, I trust you. You told me of the plans you have for your life. I want you to help me prepare for mine."

I was really taken aback. I found it hard to believe what she had just said. "Teri, I wasn't going to leave you here in the wilderness by yourself. When we could travel I was going to take you to Tolock and set you up in a place to live before I headed out."

I told her about the money that I had found and that I was going to give her half of it to get her settled. If she could sell her fathers' ranch she would be pretty well set for a long time.

She was surprised about the money and thanked me for offering to split it with her. We talked more about the live stock and I told her that I would help her drive the horses and cattle into Tolock and help her sell them before heading on my way. Everything seemed to be settled. About making her a woman, I told her that as much as I thought she was a beautiful and desirable woman that since I was not thinking of marrying her that I felt she should save that precious gift for when she married.

She made no comment about my last statement. That night I did not go to her room as I had been doing previously, but instead went to her father and brother's room and went to bed in Tom's bed.

I rose early, as was my custom. Boiled water made the coffee and started breakfast. She come out shortly and washed and returned to her room to dress. When she reentered the kitchen the table was set and breakfast was ready and we ate.

" If we are going to drive the livestock to Tolock to sell we are going to have to wait until the weather gets much better," She told me.

"Yes, we can't drive them through this snow. We have to wait until the trail is clear," I replied.

" I hope that won't inconvenience you too much. And I do want you to know that I appreciate all that you are doing for me. Had you not been here I would probably have been raped and killed. I thank you for saving me and everything else that you have done. I still want you to make me a woman."

I had no answer or comment for her. I wanted her badly, but didn't think that she felt the same for me. I was falling in love with her and didn't want to admit it to myself or to her. Call it male pride, or just fear that she would reject me, either way I couldn't say anything.

We each then went about our daily chores and didn't say much to each other the rest of the day. After dinner we each retired to our respective bedrooms.

From my bed through the open door I had a clear view of the fire place. It's light and heat coming into the bedroom unrestricted. The fire was almost dead I was thinking that I should get up and put a couple of logs on it to last the night. As I was about to do so Teri came into the from room in her cotton night gown and crossed in front of the fire place to the wood pile and put three logs on the fire. She stepped back from the fire to watch them catch. Her arms folded across her chest. It took about 20 minutes for the logs to come to a blaze. All the while I am watching her. As the fire got brighter it's light shown through her nightgown until her form was perfectly outlined as if she had nothing on. Her lithe body silhouetted against the light of the fire. She dropped her arms and turned toward her room and stood still. Her firm erect breasts outlined by the fire. Her pubic mound also protruded slightly, the gentle slight curve of her almost flat stomach showed. What was most striking other than the obvious swell for her perfect breasts was the softly rounder cheeks of her ass, absolute perfection. She stood there for a couple of minutes as if trying to decide what to do. Finally she walked back into her bedroom.

I was beside myself. Having not been with that many women nor even been around that many the last days with Teri and the sight she had given me this night were almost overwhelming. Sleep did not come to me that night. I couldn't get her out of my mind.

The next day went as usual. I spent most of the day on Red checking the small herd of cattle. She had lost a couple to the storm, but that wasn't too bad considering. I drug one of the half frozen cows back to the barn, strung it up and began to butcher it. Some fresh beef would be good. Let some freeze in the cold and jerk the rest. That night we feasted on a large roast, potatoes and gravy. Come bedtime Teri retired to her room. I put a couple of more logs on the fire and retired to my room. With thoughts of her keeping me awake. I lay on the bed and watched the fire through the open door. After about an hour Teri came out of her room and stood in front of the fire as she had the night before, only this time instead of just standing there she lifted her cotton night gown over her head and stood before the fire naked. Her body, it's soft supple skin aglow in the firelight was a breathtaking sight. There was no way that I could look away. She turned a looked through the door at me

"Make me a woman, make me your Woman."

I couldn't utter a sound. This was too much. She stood for a few moments and then turned and walked back into her room. Damn, this was tough. I knew that if I succumbed to her I would be making a long-term commitment. This woman was not really looking for a casual affair, regardless of what she had said. That all she wanted was for me to make her a woman. She wanted and deserved much more.

This was one of those moments that you knew without a doubt was going to be a life changing decision. I languished for the rest of the night and all the next day over this. Not a word was spoken between us the next day.. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She went about her work as if she didn't know I was there. She was so beautiful, so inviting, and so vulnerable. And I guess that I was just dumb and scared.

That night she went to bed early. I sat watching the fire for a while then threw on two fresh logs and went to my bed.

I lay there for about half an hour then rose and walked in to the front room in front of the fireplace. The buffalo robe on the floor felt good on my feet and the fire warm on my body. I had only stood there for a few minutes when Teri came out and stood beside me, her hand took mine, we just stood there, both naked in front of the warm fire. I turned and look at her, into her lipoid eyes, watching the flames of the fire reflect off their soft wetness. I looked down at the tops of her breasts, her erect nipples just touching my chest. She took my other hand in hers. This was such a glorious moment, just the two of us, the fire, standing on the buffalo robe. I slipped my arms around her and drew her to me. We hugged each other close, trying to get as much of our bodies touching as possible. My erect member was pressed up against her stomach. I knew that she could feel it throbbing.

She moved away from me slightly and slipped her hand between us and grasped my member.

"Make me a woman, Make me your woman."

I was helpless to do otherwise. We sank to our knees on the buffalo robe and lie next to each other caressing a touching. It was if we were in a dream world, just floating and loving. Her body was so smooth and taunt to my touch, but yet yielding and inviting. I cupped her delicate breasts in my hands and rubbed her nipples between my fingertips. She responded by pressing herself against me asking for more.

I slid my hand lower on her body caressing and rubbing her flat firm stomach. Her hands roamed across my lean muscled body. Her touch was filled with passion, longing for release, but didn't know how to achieve it. I hoped with my minor experience that I could take her there. I moved my hand down to her mound and caressed her soft light pubic hair, it was so soft and sensual and I could feel the heat radiating from her groin. I kissed her, or maybe she kissed me, it didn't matter, as our lips came together. Mouths/lips touching and parting to touch our tongues together.

It all felt so natural, so meant to be. We kiss and caressed for a while, in no hurry, just enjoying each others bodies and touch. I kissed and mouthed her breasts, taking her nipples in to my mouth and working them with my tongue. Her response was to hold me tighter pressing my mouth harder into her breast. I slipped my hand down further to the warm, wet lips of her vagina. I stroke them through their full length. She responded by parting her legs and thrusting her hips forward to give me more access. Rubbing her wet, warm lips with my fingers I could feel them swelling slightly and spreading, inviting me inside. With my finger inside of her the heat was intense, and she was responding by thrusting harder against my hand. I withdrew my finger from her vagina and moved up until I found her small swollen bud of a clitoris. It seemed inflamed. And she gasped as I touched it. As I stroked it she became even more aroused., grinding her hips in to my hand with increasing pressure.

She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. My swollen cock was between her legs its head just touching wet lips of her vagina lips. She reach down, took my hardened member in her hand and rubbed the head of it against the lips of her entry.

"Make me a woman, make me your woman, now!"

With that she inserted the head of my cock into her vaginal and withdrew her hand. I pushed forward with my hips and she rose hers to meet me. In a little way I felt the resistance of maidenhead. I withdrew slightly and reinserted the short distance. I did this several times, almost completely withdrawing and then reinserting my dick until I again felt the resistance. She responded by putting her hands on my tight ass and pulling me in and whispering In my ear

"Now Lover, Now."

I gave a firm thrust and felt her maidenhead give way. She yelped in pain, but kept pulling me into her soft caressing vaginal tunnel. I could feel her gripping me as I was literally pulled deep into her. I started moving in and out feeling the tight slickness of her tunnel gripping me. She responded by matching my rhythm and stroke.

It was like we had been doing this for ever instead of for the first time. As we continued our rhythm became faster and thrusts deeper. I was completely inside of her now and the feeling was exquisite. I could feel that she was becoming very aroused. In a short while I felt her body stiffen and her vagina actually squeeze my dick, holding it deep inside her. I could take it no longer and released my seed into her. We came together, my dick pumping spurt after spurt of my seed into her inviting womb. We collapsed into each others arms a just held each other.

We must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing that I remember was the cold on by back awakening me. The fire had gone out and we were still in each others arm on the buffalo robe on the floor and it was cold. I rose, picked her up and carried her to her bed where we got in and snuggled under the blankets to get warm. We didn't speak. I had to big a smile on my face to speak and she kept giggling too much.

"I am your woman now, I love you," she said in my ear.

All I could answer was "I know, yes I know."

Our routine changed as did our mutual plans. We couldn't seem to keep our hands off of each other. Touching and feeling when ever we got near each other and making love (sometimes tenderly, sometime passionate and rougher) when ever the urge moved us. Life was good.

We decided that we would marry and stay on her fathers land and work the ranch. As soon as the weather cleared enough we hitched the buckboard and headed for Tolock to get fresh supplies and get married. By the time we headed to town she informed that she thought she might be expecting. Pride over took me and I grabbed her up, carried her back into the house, stripped her cloths off of her and made passionate love to her for the rest of the day.

She also had the habit of presenting her self naked standing in front of the fire on the buffalo robe when I came in form my days chores. What a gift!

She would laugh and say "Take this woman, she is yours," and I would without hesitation.

12