Lonesome No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue to enter a bit before retracting to ensure lubrication. Slowly, I build up rhythm and depth until we are fully engaged. Her hips spread and she brings her knees back and I raise my arms one at a time to allow her to place her feet over my shoulders. And then she begins to rotate her hips and I can feel myself bottom out in her pussy. She is rocking and I'm thrusting, and our passions increase to the spill over point. We cum together. After a few moments, we assume the sixty nine position to clean each other, and then return to a chest to chest embrace. We fell asleep, I watched her and intended to watch over her, but fell asleep, too. We had made love non-stop for nearly four hours.

When I awoke, she had rolled me onto my back and was resting her head on my stomach watching me. As I realized where I was and what had just happened, I became hard again and she giggled softly. She teased me again with her mouth and then crawled on top of me and guided me to my home away from home. I was well and truly fucked again.

She took me home that night, and I took her home the next day. I work year around teaching, but she was on a summer break. She kept her condominium, and moved in with me for the rest of the summer. We neither one used the Net for companionship. Finally she returned home and I went down over Christmas break and we were married. We still live in her condo, and I've found a job down here near her. It has been three years, the best of my life, and she is still the most loving, compassionate, and caring lover I could ask for. Every night is like a honeymoon, and she is more beautiful to me each morning. She is my dream come true lover. She is my wife.

12