Lonesome Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
5 people are stranded on lonely Caribbean isle.
4k words
4.11
44k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: On the Beach

"How are we going to get home, David?"

I looked into Michelle's moist blue eyes as we sat together on the beach. From the ocean came the sound of rushing water, rolling and rumbling, softened almost into melody by its steady rhythm. The sky was a brilliant blue, broken only by the scattering of clouds drifting with the light morning breeze. It was a perfect day. I was with the woman I loved in one of the most romantic settings on earth, yet neither of us was happy. For all its beauty and solitude, this unknown place was more like a prison than a haven. We were lost at sea, shipwrecked, marooned on a lonely island somewhere in the Caribbean.

"I don't know, Sweetheart," I said, my fingers absently stroking her damp, disheveled blonde hair. "I just don't know."

"I'm scared, David. Really scared." Tears coursed down her soft white cheeks like tiny waterfalls. "Our boat is lost, the captain, the crew, most of the passengers--all dead. We don't even know where we are. How will we survive?"

Michelle buried her face in my shoulder and wept deeply. My heart ached for her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to my chest until her body stopped trembling.

"Don't worry, honey," I said, gently wiping away the last of her tears. "We'll figure something out." Michelle looked into my eyes, and I did my best to smile, trying to hide my own fear. "We're safe. Besides, it's not completely hopeless. We're not alone. Five of us made it off the yacht before it collided with the reef in the storm. We're fortunate to be alive, and surviving together is nothing short of a miracle." I held my wife's lovely face in my hands. "I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you."

Michelle smiled then and kissed me, softly. She planted light, gentle kisses against my lips, my cheeks, and mumbled tender words of love in my ear, after which her lips returned to mine in a deeper kiss, one that I was powerless to resist. Her sudden passion amid all our strife made me overcome my own doubts about our future, and I responded to her as if we hadn't a care in the world. I held Michelle tightly and kissed her sweet face softly, lost completely in her love.

"Where are the others, Dave?"

Michelle's words came breathless to my ears as my kisses trailed down along her neck to her chest. I felt her hand stroking the back of my head, and I slowed my advances, nuzzling the hollow of her shoulder. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears.

"What do you mean?"

"Are we alone?"

I backed away and looked at her for a moment before a sly smile crept over my lips. "Why, are you afraid one of the others might see us?"

"Maybe." A wicked look touched Michelle's eyes, and she hugged me hard. "Or maybe I want you all to myself." Michelle began stroking my back. "I keep thinking about how Rebecca Cross kept eying you throughout the entire cruise. It would be just like her to spy on us now."

"And that would be a bad thing?" I said, feigning confusion.

"You brat!" Michelle tickled my ribs with playful pokes and jabs. "So, you were watching her too, huh?" She slapped at my arms and sides, giggling like a schoolgirl. "You horny beast!"

"Ouch," I said, trying hard not to laugh. "Take it easy on me, honey. My body still aches from our little trek across the reef."

"Oh, is my horny beast hurt?" Michelle's face unconsciously slipped into that charming expression she often wore when she was in a playful mood. "Poor thing. How about if I just do this instead--" and with that, she tweaked my nose, hard.

"Ouch! You little stinker!" I lunged for her, but she quickly moved away and started crawling backwards on all fours, crablike, across the beach. "Oh, no, you can't get away from me that easily," I said. I heard her giggle again as I plowed across the sand as fast as my tired body could manage, my knees aching from the effort. I soon caught up with her and, laughing, wrestled her down to lie beside me on the beach. Out of breath and perspiring, we held each other under an unfamiliar sky, allowing our laughter to run its course.

"Feel better now?" I breathed, amazed at Michelle's sudden burst of energy, and pleased that her recent sadness had left her, if only for the moment.

"Much," she said, raising up and kissing my forehead. "But you still haven't answered my question. Are we alone?"

"You are amazing." I kissed the tip of Michelle's nose. "Wilson and Tina are still searching the wreckage for anything useful they can salvage, particularly some working flares. I don't think we can go another night without a fire. We may even have to try lighting it the hard way again, hopefully with better luck. As for our lovely Rebecca, she's out gathering the dry wood and kindling we're eventually going to need to build the fire." I saw the way Michelle's eyes quivered at my fond mention of Rebecca's name, and couldn't resist teasing her a little. "You remember Rebecca, don't you, dear? Tall, shapely, attractive woman; full lips, sea green eyes, curvaceous ass, stunning jet-black hair--"

"You are a little shit, David Peterson! Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Of course." I smiled sweetly. "Is it working?"

"Yes!"

Michelle smiled rather timidly, and then looked thoughtful as she absently brushed a golden strand of hair from her eyes. All at once a different expression appeared on her face when she looked at me.

"But you're right about Rebecca's hair," she said. "It is stunning. I've never seen hair so black. It beautifully complimented that red, Asian style dress she was wearing the night of the storm. Remember, honey? Rebecca really filled out that cute little almost-nothing, didn't she?" A spicy gleam rapidly engaged my wife's eyes, making me a little wary. "And I don't think she was wearing a bra. I could see her perky nipples outlined against the silky material when the angle was just right, or whenever she moved; and I could tell from your buggy eyes when you met her that you noticed it too," Michelle continued, grinning, "especially the way her large, rounded, nearly perfect breasts kept trying to burst from their confinement with her every breath. I thought she would pop her buttons!"

"Hey! Now who's making who jealous?" I asked, bemused.

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"Should I be?"

Michelle knew I was a breast man, always have been, and she loved teasing me about it at every opportunity. It was fun. But she had usually shown mild indifference towards my frequent eye twisters (as Michelle called them) in the past. Now I wondered if she was playing with me, or if it was something else altogether. I decided not to think about it.

"Anyway," I said, "everyone is busy doing something somewhere else; you don't have to worry. We're alone. Satisfied?"

"Completely." Michelle's apparent playfulness abated and she pressed my mouth hard in a kiss that made the back of my neck tingle. "And what are we supposed to look for again?" she said, pulling away.

"Some kind of fresh water supply, a stream or a pool." I brought my lips back to hers in an effort to end the questions. Between my wife's burgeoning desire and all the talk about Rebecca's impeccable form, I was close to losing control.

Michelle pushed me back again, her breathing labored. "We are?" she gasped.

"Yes," I mumbled, nearly breathless, "we are." My eyes began to glaze from the sexual heat pouring from our bodies. My erect penis throbbed in my shorts. "But we definitely could use a break, don't you think?" I pulled her even closer, attempting to absorb her entire being into my own. I could feel the rhythm of her pounding heart join mine in a staccato beat only we could hear.

"Yes," she panted, "a break."

Michelle's hand cupped my penis through the fabric of my shorts and gently squeezed. She kissed me again, inflamed. Intense passion filled my over-stimulated brain, and I lost all reason. The world suddenly disappeared. Time stood still. There was only the two of us, David and Michelle, hopelessly in love.

My hand slipped beneath the torn tank top Michelle wore and I caressed her naked breast. I watched her eyes close and heard her moan. I moved my fingers softly around her hardened nipple in a circular motion that made her body squirm. Michelle worked my penis out of my pants and stroked it in much the same way. I loved it when we played with each other. It made our lovemaking that much more exciting.

"I love you so much, David." Her hand squeezed my penis harder, making it throb with delight. "So very much."

"I love you, Michelle."

I could barely speak. Consumed by an ardent sensation that never ceased to amaze me, I unleashed every ounce of devotion in my soul, pouring it over my sexy wife in an invisible wave that threatened to drown us both with its sheer intensity. I could read the love in her eyes and felt my heart swell. We silently undressed, kissing as we worked, and then rested our naked bodies in the warm sand, our eyes caressing one another's bodies as we touched.

"Oh, honey, your chest and ribs--" Michelle's words trailed off as her hand softly moved over my battered torso, tears welling in her eyes. "The bruises look worse than they did yesterday. Your ribs may be broken. No wonder you're hurting. I'm so sorry, David."

"Hey, no need to be sorry. My ribs are a little sore, not broken. Besides, you're just as battered as I am." My eyes flickered over Michelle's cut and bruised thighs, which appeared to have taken the brunt of the abuse from the shipwreck, apart from a few scrapes across her back. "And, believe me," I said, beaming, my face nearly touching hers, "you couldn't look more beautiful if you tried."

Michelle's sweet, teary-eyed smile lightened my heart.

"Make love to me, David." Her fingers moved caressingly through my hair. "Make me forget what happened to us, even if it's only for a little while."

"I will." I shifted my body slightly and rested my head against her chest. "We'll both forget."

My mouth covered Michelle's erect nipple and wrinkled aureole. I felt her body stiffen, her fingers running along the erogenous part of my upper shoulders and neck. My own body shuddered as I sucked her nipple into my mouth as hard as I could, flicking the tip with my tongue. Michelle's body squirmed beneath me. I allowed my teeth to gently scrape across the rubbery hardness of her aureole, then moved to her other breast and did the same thing, back and forth, again and again, the way I knew she liked it. My hands gently caressed the soft swell of her breasts as my mouth played with her nipples, driving Michelle wild with desire.

"Please, play with my pussy, David." Michelle was moaning heavily now, her breath coming in short gasps. "Oh--" she breathed. "I want your fingers inside me, honey."

I cradled Michelle's head in the inner hollow of my left forearm, my fingers absently stroking her long, beautiful hair. I kissed her breast again, my other hand traveling slowly, deliberately, down Michelle's side, then along her stomach, before finally reaching her quivering abdomen. I let my hand caress every inch of her lower body for as long as I could. Michelle trembled as my open palm eventually pressed against her swollen clitoris, my fingers brushing the pouting lips of her pussy. Her body tensed, and then relaxed, as my fingers finally pushed inside her. Michelle's legs moved restlessly in the sand, my fingers dancing inside her wet tunnel.

"You do that so well, Dave."

"I had a great teacher, baby."

"You bet your ass," she said, grinning mischievously.

The erotic joy in Michelle's voice played on my ears, the sound coursing through me to the very core of my being. God, how I loved pleasing this woman!

Michelle's fingers gently stroked my face as I tongued her erect nipple and fingered her moist pussy. The sounds of her delight told me everything was all right.

"That's it, honey. Now, finger me faster. Play with my clit...use your thumb."

I kissed her mouth, and then looked deep into her eyes. "You want to come this way? Or would you rather have my tongue inside you?"

Michelle gave me a playful slap. "You are so naughty." All at once I twisted my fingers around inside her, and she squirmed like she was attached to an exposed electrical cable. "Oh--"

"Yes, I am naughty." I kept twisting and turning my fingers inside the wet heat of her body, entranced by her dazed response. In this one exceptional moment, Michelle was a magnet, and I was steel.

"Do whatever you want to me, darling. Just don't stop."

I trailed butterfly kisses along Michelle's neck and shoulders, working my way down her chest to spend more time kissing and nuzzling her supple breasts. My wife's breasts, whether clothed or bare, are perfection itself, not overly large, but firm and extremely inviting. Sometimes, while Michelle slept, I would spend what seemed like hours looking at her, reveling in her beauty, fascinated by the way her breasts flowed into her body, the unearthly way her nipples drifted across her bosom with every breath she took. One look at the exquisite shape of Michelle's naked breasts always sent my sexual engine into overdrive. She truly loved the special attention I gave her breasts. I think it made her feel special, and she was.

My body hovered above hers as I let my lips and tongue flutter over each breast in turn. My cock stiffened as it brushed against her damp mound. I moved further down her body and heard her gasp when the head of my penis rubbed against her clit.

"Yes--" she hissed. "Oh, baby, that feels so good. Rub my clit with your cock."

"My cock is aching to be inside you, love." My voice sounded deep, husky with passion. "But I want to taste you first."

Michelle's hands playfully stroked my head as I kissed my way down her quivering body. Her fiery movements increased dramatically by the time my lips reached the springy hair surrounding her already wet pussy.

"You are driving me nuts!" Her hands pressed my head downward. "Kiss my clitty, dammit!"

I covered Michelle's clit with my mouth and began to lick the engorged head. The sounds of her pleasure seemed to rival the roar of the ocean as I lapped her more-than- sensitive clit. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, from her shapely ass to her clit, lingering on her hard nub, before moving down along her labia. I took honest delight in the smell of her, and the taste of her on my lips. My hands gently massaged Michelle's heaving bosom, my fingers tweaking her nipples in turn as I feasted on her inner treasures. My tongue sank deeply into Michelle's wet opening, and I was lost in the delicate aroma of her desire.

"You are so good, honey. I'm so close." I felt her trembling hands cover my own, her fingers moving in rhythm with mine atop her breasts. "Keep licking, but don't forget my clit." She licked her lips, eyes closed. "Yes--" she muttered. "That's it. Softly, baby. Softly."

My mouth settled into a smooth motion against Michelle's sweet mound. Images of every moment we spent making love flashed through my mind in rapid succession. Every good and perfect memory of our life together filled my soul. It wasn't just Michelle's body or her passionate nature that consumed me with such longing, such desire. It was everything, and nothing. It was her laugh--the way she pouted when she wanted her way with something we disagreed upon; the way she snuggled against me for no reason at all, except to be near me--mostly, it was the way she loved me.

"Faster...your tongue...faster." Michelle's nipple hardened in our conjoined fingers, her breath coming in short, raspy tones. Her body stiffened as I felt her rocket to an explosive orgasm. "Yes--" she panted. "Oh, honey, I'm coming. Oh--"

My tongue snaked in and out of Michelle's dripping pussy, soaking up as much of her sweet essence as possible. Her body shook with her release, and as she slowly came down from the clouds, I lessened my contact on her sensitive clit. After a time, I merely kissed her labia and nuzzled the soft down of her mound, content.

I moved my body up to where I could hold Michelle in my arms.

"I love you, David."

I smiled and touched her lips with mine in a soothing kiss. This was our moment.

"My pussy tastes pretty good in your mouth," she said.

"Your pussy tasted pretty good in my mouth, too."

Michelle smiled seductively as she ran her tongue over her lips. She kissed me again quickly before reaching down to capture my stiff member in her warm hand.

"I love the way your cock feels against my skin, the way it slides through my fingers and rubs against my palms." Michelle grinned alluringly and gazed into my eyes as she stroked my throbbing cock, teasing me. "God, it's so swollen! I must be doing something right." She giggled lustily, her chest swelling with unabashed desire, her hand automatically moving faster along my shaft. "I think your friend here is ready to go where he has often gone before," she said, breathlessly.

"I think you're right, Sweetheart." My hips were twitching, and my vision was beginning to blur. "And I'm just as ready as he is. I don't think I can wait much longer."

"That's okay, honey. I can't wait either." Michelle arched her back and lifted her spread legs slightly, pulling me on top of her. "I want your cock inside me, Dave. I need you so badly." I felt my wife's fingers push the engorged head of my penis inside her wet opening. "Now, fuck me, David. Fuck me hard!"

I fixed my glazed eyes upon hers and plunged my cock deep inside her slippery warmth. Her soft breasts mashed against my chest as my hips began moving in a gentle rhythm. Michelle lifted her legs higher, wrapping them around my back as she met my thrusts with perfect grace. Her pussy was wide open. Making love to Michelle always made me feel like I was in another dimension. Her kisses were sweet against my lips, her pussy was sensuous against my plunging member, and the intense look of ecstasy on her face told me I was hitting that special place inside her body with every stroke.

My skin tingled everywhere. My nipples were on fire with pleasure, and my cock felt like it was sliding into pure energy. I rested my weight on my hands and watched Michelle's breasts quiver and jiggle prettily beneath me. My wife had to be the most sensuous woman in the world. Every fiber in my being screamed it.

"You are so beautiful, Michelle."

I noticed my wife's facial expression change, her body quivering in the throes of a small orgasm. Her hands floated over my erect nipples, her fingers tweaking them occasionally to give me an extra thrill.

My hips moved faster, my inner self once again slipping back into that other dimension, my penis pumping like a mighty piston in and out of Michelle's body. I pushed myself forward, lifting her legs even higher as I pounded my stiff cock into her again and again. Nothing existed for me now except my love for Michelle. She moaned loudly, and I felt the familiar surge around my penis, signaling my wife's final orgasm.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as I stood on the edge of my own release. My ass tingled like static electricity in the cool breeze, and my cock felt like it was about to explode. Waves of pleasure washed over me like a firestorm. "I'm going to come, Sweetheart. Oh, God...it feels so good." Michelle's hands melted into my flesh, as if we were becoming one body, together, buried in the midst of our glorious desire. "Oh--" I panted. Hot semen suddenly burst through my penis like boiling water through a power hose. Michelle wrapped her legs tightly around my waist as my orgasm peaked. I felt her hands grip my ass, trying to pull my spurting cock even deeper inside her. "Oh, baby," she said. "I can feel you coming inside me. It feels so wonderful."

I held her close, my hips losing their momentum as the sensitivity in my penis increased. I pressed my hips against her in a final push and covered her lips with mine in a deep, loving kiss. Michelle's hand stroked my back as our bodies locked. I planted soft kisses on her lips and cheeks as we both took the slow ride back down to earth.

12