Lonesome Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca catches David & Michelle in intimate moment.
3.6k words
4.11
23.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Rebecca

Michelle and I came out of the ocean about thirty minutes later, our naked bodies glistening wet, our hands locked together as we walked. Neither of us wanted this day to end. It was so peaceful here, so calm, so pleasant. Michelle felt it too. My body felt it. Just being close to my blessed wife was causing my senses to stir and tingle in a sort of sensual anticipation only the two of us could feel. Michelle's nipples were hard as pink pearls; of course, that could have been caused by the coolness of the water, but the reddish flush across her chest was unmistakable.

"Your cock is getting hard, darling." She squeezed my hand firmly, turning her chest towards me, her hardened nipple scraping against my arm. My body shuddered. Michelle giggled playfully, and smiled. "It's getting harder every minute. Oh, what shall we do?"

"I know what I'm going to do," I said, and sharply pulled her wet body against mine, my mouth capturing hers in a passionate kiss. The tingling sensation in my body increased, and I could feel Michelle's hand on my now fully erect cock.

"I love you so much, Michelle." I slowly broke our kiss, allowing my eyes to feast on my wife's incredible beauty. "You look so sexy when you're wet--" I breathed, placing my hand on her pussy, while pushing a finger between her pouting lips--"outside and inside." I grinned mischievously as I pushed another finger into Michelle's body, and heard her moan in joyful pleasure.

"I love you, David," Michelle hissed, and closed her eyes, oblivious to everything but my probing fingers. I could feel her body quiver, and that excited me. And while I played with her pussy, her delicate hand stroked my cock slowly, as slowly as she dared. I knew she wanted to come before I did, and I was more than happy to oblige her.

Just then a new sight caught my eye, a marvelous sight, something I hadn't expected, yet wished for, even before Michelle and I made love in the sand. Standing beside a scrub of palm trees at the outer edge of the beach, not more than twenty yards away, I saw Rebecca Cross, her torn and tattered red dress now gone above the waist, revealing her magnificent breasts in all their splendor; the bottom half of her dress barely covered her dark bush, which was visible now and again whenever she moved her hand. From my vantage point on the water's edge, I could see Rebecca playing with her pussy as she watched us, her dark eyes boring straight into mine as she leaned against a tree to make herself more comfortable, most likely to reach those hidden regions inside her body that pleasured her most. There was no shame, no trying to hide herself away--she openly masturbated, wanting me to see, perhaps wanting both of us to see. It didn't really matter. My cock instantly pulsed with the blood now pounding through my veins. I decided I'd give the lovely Rebecca something really worth looking at.

I smiled at Rebecca, and winked, before moving my head lower to kiss Michelle's waiting breast. I held my lovely wife's body tightly, my strong arm wrapped around her waist to hold her in place while my fingers stroked her clit, and my tongue explored her rubbery nipple.

Michelle moaned in my ear, and I looked up briefly to see that her eyes were still closed. Her body leaned against me like a limp rag, her hold on my cock slipping now and then as her pleasure increased. After a time, Michelle let go of my cock altogether as the excitement within her engulfed her entire being, and she lost all conscious thought. She, too, was in that other dimension where few of us are blessed enough to reach during lovemaking. I sucked on Michelle's nipple as if time were endless, my fingers, now three of them, pushing themselves deeper and deeper into her moist channel. Out of the corner of my eye, I could still see Rebecca leaning against the tree, her own eyes opening and closing with the rhythm of her passion, her smooth thighs glistening with moisture in the softened afternoon light filtering down through the trees overhead.

"Oh, Sweetheart--"

Michelle's voice sounded far away as each moment passed. She was building to a huge orgasm, and as I held her trembling body, I wondered if Rebecca was feeling the same, if an explosive orgasm was boiling up within her body too. The mere thought of it drove me insane with pleasure, and I positioned my straining member as far away from Michelle's groping hand as possible; one touch and I believe I would have come all over her thighs, and I didn't want that to happen, not now, not yet, not before I heard the sweet sounds of Michelle's orgasm, and not before my overactive imagination heard Rebecca's own release.

"Oh, God--yes," she hissed. "Oh, David--I'm going to come, baby. Hold me, darling." I held Michelle tighter, my muscles straining to keep her in the same position, hardly daring to move, to even breathe, not wanting anything to break the sexual spell my wife was under. "Oh, yes!" Michelle screamed out her passion. Her orgasm peaked and then tore through her body like a locomotive. Michelle's body writhed, and I tried desperately to hold her through her release, to keep my fingers moving inside her pussy as she came. "Oh, baby, it feels so good...so damn good!"

Liquid began pouring over my fingers in a torrent, and I was amazed at just how much of Michelle's juices flowed from her body. I could not remember my wife ever coming that hard. It was almost as if she knew Rebecca was watching us, and was reacting to it. But Michelle's eyes remained closed, while her trembling voice was raised to the heavens. I knew Rebecca heard Michells's orgasm. I silently wondered if the rest of the castaways heard her as well. But at this moment, I didn't care. Bringing such pleasure to the woman I loved most in the world was all that mattered to me, and knowing that that pleasure was being witnessed by another woman going through the same emotional roller coaster turned my entire body into a sexual fireball that threatened never to be extinguished.

Michelle slowly came down from her sexual high. "Oh, David," she said, her breathing labored, "that was so good, darling." She stroked my head tenderly as my hand rubbed the little swell of her abdomen just above her pubic hair in slow, easy circles, just the way she liked it. "That was the best orgasm I ever had, Sweetheart. I came so hard." She stood up straight and moved slightly away from my body, giving my aching arm some relief. "I bet your arm was falling asleep, holding me like that." Michelle kissed the tip of my nose. "But I love you for it." And then she kissed my mouth, hard.

As we kissed, I thought once again of Rebecca masturbating in the outer shadow of the trees, and I gently moved Michelle's body around to face the ocean, as if we were dancing, so I could see Rebecca, and find out what condition her condition was in. I smiled inside at the thought, and as my lips planted occasional butterfly kisses on Michelle's soft cheeks, my eyes turned towards our secret visitor.

Rebecca was still there, black eyes blazing into mine, but now her face was less strained, more relaxed; her lips broke into a smile at the sight of me gazing at her. Her fingers were still at her pussy, but now she was just moving them in slow circles around her clit, through her black bush, and around the outside of her labia. Her reddened chest and hardened nipples told me she had passed through her own orgasm, and I couldn't help wondering how strong it had been. I clutched Michelle's ass cheeks gingerly for Rebecca's benefit, and pressed her body tightly to mine, embracing her even as my stiff penis throbbed hungrily against her belly. My eyes blazed with lust as I stared at Rebecca--her lovely breasts, her dark-haired pussy, her smooth legs, and her beautiful ivory skin. Rebecca's smile widened as she watched me with Michelle, and I knew at that moment that she planned to stick around for Act II of our little performance. Somehow, that made everything better.

Michelle brought her head off my shoulder and gazed lovingly into my eyes. "You gave me the orgasm of my life, my darling. Time to return the favor." Without another word she kissed me, then kissed her way down along the side of my neck, across my chest, on and around my tender nipples, making my body tingle with desire. By the time her moist lips reached my stomach, Michelle was already on her knees before me, staring at the full length of my engorged penis. She softly kissed the head, trailing her tongue lightly across the tip. "It looks as if this monster is about ready to explode. You must really be turned on."

"Same as you, Sweetheart," I said, a loving smile inching across my face.

"Then I'll just have to take my time. But first we're going to have to do something about this swollen cock of yours." Michelle wrapped her fingers around my shaft, her thumb resting just beneath the head. "I wouldn't want you to blow your top too soon." She smiled up at me, and then, all at once, she squeezed, pushing her thumb hard against the throbbing veins beneath my shaft with all her strength. I gasped. She continued to squeeze until I thought the head of my cock would pop right off. After a moment, she stopped squeezing, and I noticed that some of the fight had gone out of my white monster, taking with it that intense urge to come. Michelle kissed the head of my cock once again. "There, is that better?"

"Much," I said. "Sweetheart, you are a genius."

"You bet your ass."

Michelle wrapped her hand around my cock, and this time placed the entire head into her mouth, sliding her way slowly downwards. I looked up to see what Rebecca was doing, and was thrilled to see that she was playing with her pussy again, that intense look of passion reappearing on her face. Rebecca's eyes widened every so often at the scene being played out before her. She watched Michelle's mouth slide up and down my cock, and then watched as my wife's tongue slid ever so softly across my balls, back up my shaft, only to plunge her mouth down again over my penis as far as it would go. Rebecca's eyes darted from my wife's mouth to her beautiful backside, seemingly mesmerized by the way Michelle's ass swayed with the motion of her body. Rebecca unconsciously moved her fingers that much more intently against her pussy whenever she saw my wife lift her ass on every upstroke, and then push her ass out again with every down stroke, undoubtedly seeing most, if not all, of Michelle's damp pussy. It seemed as if I wasn't the only attraction after all.

After a time I stopped watching Rebecca, too caught up in my own pleasure to bother anymore about what our dark-haired watcher was doing. I let myself float along with every sensation, my mind bringing back all the pictures it had taken of Michelle's face and body at the moment of her intense orgasm; Rebecca's beautiful breasts, and how they swayed with the motion of her fingers pushing in and out of her pussy while she watched Michelle come; Michelle's sweet smile as she first took my cock into her mouth; Rebecca's pretty face after her own orgasm. My breathing quickened. I could feel my hips moving of their own accord. My body felt like it was on fire. With a sudden sharp gasp and a loud moan, I erupted. Semen shot out of my penis and into Michelle's warm mouth in a rush. It felt like I couldn't stop coming. My nipples tingled fiercely through my orgasm, and not once did Michelle pull her mouth away from my spurting member. She knew I liked it that way.

I opened my eyes to find Michelle licking her lips and smiling. Rebecca still leaned against the tree, her arms crossed now beneath her breasts; what was left of her silk dress had been pulled down over her thighs to cover her dark pussy. Michelle stood up and held me close, her cheek nuzzling my neck as I wrapped my arms around her, my softening member captured between her damp thighs. I squeezed Michelle tightly one last time before unlocking our bodies. Michelle eyes bored into mine as she kissed me, softly this time, but no less lovingly. After our kiss, I looked over Michelle's shoulder one last time, only to see Rebecca striding over towards us, a disturbing air of confidence filling every part of her body. Something negative inside me awoke, and I had the most awful feeling that this was not going to be good. Then, all at once, Rebecca was behind Michelle, and my stomach began to churn.

"Well, lovers," Rebecca said, "that was quite a show."

Michelle's eyes opened wide, releasing me and turning with a suddenness I've never before seen. There stood Rebecca, her breasts jiggling slightly from her brisk walk over the sand, and Michelle, her face beginning to mold itself into a mask of intense fury at Rebecca's sudden appearance during such an intimate moment. The fact that Rebecca was naked from the waist up did little to improve Michelle's mood. This was not how I imagined this fantasy would play out.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Michelle hissed out the words like a snake about to strike a formidable enemy. "This is a private party. No bitches allowed!"

"Whoa, take it easy, Michelle." Rebecca put up her hands in a warding off gesture. "Wilson sent me to look for you guys so I could bring you back to camp--he got the fire going. I heard some noises and caught you two coming out of the water. I was about to call out when things got a little, shall we say, intimate?" Rebecca's lips upturned in a devilish-looking grin that sent chills up and down my spine. "I wouldn't have dreamed of interrupting you then."

"Just like you wouldn't have dreamed of simply walking away and letting us alone, right?"

"Right," Rebecca countered. "I mean, how could I pass up such an awesome moment? You guys were so hot--and sweetie," Rebecca's eyes roamed quickly over Michelle's nakedness with practiced ease, "you never looked so beautifull as you did while getting it on with this lovely man of yours--and, believe me, you still look gorgeous in the afterglow." Rebecca's eyes turned to look at me as she said, "I came twice just watching you two...didn't I, David?"

Michelle turned slowly around to face me, ignoring Rebecca and suddenly unleashing what was left of her anger against me.

"You knew she was there? You knew she was watching us, and you didn't say anything?"

"I...Michelle, I can explain--"

I couldn't get the words out, and all the while, Rebecca kept grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat; it was like she wanted to see her victim writhe once more in pain before she moved in for the kill. I couldn't believe Rebecca could be so callous.

"What, David? Were you hoping sweet Rebecca over here was going to come bounding over and fuck you after we were through? Maybe meet you on a secluded section of beach somewhere later and dance all night? Is that what you were thinking?"

"Sweetheart," I said, a pleading tone creeping into my voice as I spoke, "I'm sorry. I should have told you when I noticed Rebecca. I just didn't want that special feeling we had together to end. And, yes, it was exciting to have another woman watch us, and to watch her watch us. It was a man thing; I admit it. I guess I didn't think it would be such a big deal to you. I mean, you never objected before when I stared at other women's tits. It was like a game, like I thought Rebecca watching us was a game."

"A game? Our most intimate moment in years was put on display before a complete stranger, and you couldn't bring yourself to tell me because it might have spoiled the mood? Well, honey, I got news for you, the mood is quite spoiled now, and probably will be for a long time!"

"Please, Sweetheart, don't say that."

"And as for you," Michelle said, whirling on Rebecca once again, "how dare you try and come between my husband and I, especially during such a private moment. You have been lusting after David from the moment we sailed on this nightmare cruise, sneaking furtive glances whenever we came into the salon, or out on deck, and I know he hasn't exactly done anything to discourage you, but you kept on with your silent advances like you didn't care. What kind of woman are you?"

"I'm the kind of woman who is secure in her own sexuality, who enjoys sex and loves to watch others enjoy it. And before you get all self-righteous on me, baby doll, it wasn't me who decided to have sex on an open beach where any one of us could have passed by at any time and gotten an eyeful; we're hardly a mile away from camp. If you wanted to keep your sex private, you should have found a private place, where no one would have bothered you." Rebecca's eyes suddenly grew darker, if such a thing was possible, but her anger didn't go quite as deep as Michelle's. She wanted to make a point. "Besides, since you both were acting footloose and fancy free out here in the buff, I assumed you two were sexual people, like me, and didn't mind an occasional bit of showmanship during sex. Your husband certainly didn't care. He never broke rhythm on your sweet little pussy, even after he saw me standing there with three fingers in my snatch, watching you. How did I know you weren't any different? And as for me supposedly lusting after your husband continually during the cruise--well, all I can say is--" and here Rebecca's eyes gleamed wickedly again, even as she smiled, "--are you so sure it was David I was watching?"

Michelle started to say something and then closed her mouth with a snap. Her anger turned to confusion, her righteous indignation to uncertainty, and then to utter perplexity at Rebecca's words. And Michelle wasn't the only one who felt that way. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, didn't want to believe it; my male ego wouldn't let me fathom the fact that this gorgeous dark-haired beauty with the next-to-perfect body and exquisite breasts didn't want me--she wanted Michelle! And, recalling our earlier conversation concerning Rebecca, I was beginning to wonder if Michelle didn't feel something similar without even realizing it.

Without another sound, and with not so much as a backward glance at Rebecca or myself, Michelle pulled on her clothes and stalked off along the beach towards camp. I stared after her a moment, dumbfounded, only to turn and see Rebecca looking at me with that dark smile she seemed to find most comfortable wearing.

"Why?" I asked Rebecca, both angry and puzzled at the same time. "Why did you come over? Couldn't you have just walked away with a smile on your face? Michelle and I shared one of the most spectacular moments of our lives today on this beach, moments that may never come again, and it took you all of ten minutes to destroy it. Why did you do it?"

Rebecca chuckled warmly and patted me on the cheek. "The answer is so simple even a simple man like you should be able to figure it out. No?" she said, shaking her head at my deepening confusion. "Then let me spell it out for you...Davey." Rebecca came closer and pressed her meaty breasts to my chest. Her erect nipples throbbed against my skin, her lips nearly touching my face, her breath fiery. I could feel her warm hand closing over my naked penis, gently squeezing the shaft until it began pulsating in her palm. A shudder passed through my body, as I stood there, flabbergasted. Rebecca began stroking my penis slowly, almost lovingly, until it became fully erect.

"I did it--" and now Rebecca's mouth was pressed right against my ear, "--because I could."

Rebecca released my stiff member as quickly as she had embraced it. She strolled nonchalantly along the beach towards camp, as if nothing important had happened, her vicious laugh filling the air, the vile sound puncturing my eardrums as efficiently as an ice pick. My cock shrank with Rebecca's retreating footsteps, until she finally disappeared from view.

I remained standing there alone in the afternoon sunshine, dazed, my heart aching for another chance to stop what I had allowed to happen. And all the time my tired brain pulsed out the same questions again and again: How could the sweet, light-hearted woman Michelle and I met aboard the sailing yacht so many days ago turn so suddenly and so completely into the curt, insensitive bitch I just witnessed? Did she have some kind of weird split personality? And, if so, which persona was the real one?

12