Long As There Are Stars

Story Info
A love story set on edge of San Francisco Bay.
2k words
4.63
14.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 1945 and the war had just ended. Captain Robert Blane was returning home from the Western theater of war as a decorated P-41 pilot. His two tours of duty as a fighter pilot just now completed, and he was returning to his hometown of San Francisco, California. His high school sweetheart, and only love, waited there, and after hundreds of love letters anxiously looked forward to seeing him. Ann had been the apple of his eye as long as he could remember. From the freckle-faced girl next door to the tall brunette beauty she now was, he had never considered anyone else.

She had moved from San Francisco to San Diego to be near him as he completed flight school there, and she delighted as she watched in watching him transform from a nervous young man to a somewhat talented and promising young pilot. One day, against regulations, he had done a low level roll and tipped his wings knowing she would be watching from her parked car at the field's edge. The stunt had nearly cost him his new Commission but she still though it gallant of him.

After that, there had been many rolls, in combat, when Bob flew with the famed Flying Tigers, often against tremendous odds. More then once he had rolled and dodged with the words "Ann I love you" on his lips as he feared almost certain death waited in the one-sided dogfights over foreign soil. Three or four to one were not good odds, even for a brave Flying Tiger pilot. However, with 3 airplanes shot out from under him and over ten enemy kills to his credit, he had returned a decorated hero.

With the mustering out process underway, Ann had flown to San Francisco to be near Bob while he completed the week of formalities before he was free to return home. They had rented a small bungalow overlooking the bay and after a two-year absence were overwhelmed with each other's presence. Bob had bought Ann many presents, perhaps the most precious of which, for her, were the white silk panties so difficult to come by in wartime. She would wear them this evening, their first together in two years.

So nestled together on their patio, on the edge of the bay, the lounging couple sat watching the sun go down and then retired to the bedroom to be alone.

Ann was resplendent as the moonlight filtering in from off the bay. She lay there propped up on the bed, her bra removed and her legs stretched out, radiant in her sheer new panties and most certainly one of the most beautiful women Bob had ever seen. and Most certainly, in his opinion, the most beautiful woman in the world.

Bob had just gotten out of the shower and Ann's hair had just finished drying from her recent shower. The mere sight of her brought Bob to instant arousal and as he walked toward her his male member bobbed in front of him. Ann's eyes were transfixed on it for it had been a long long time and she hungered to touch and be touched.

Bob knelt beside the bed and let his lips brush against her nipple, looking up into her eyes as he did so. Finally transferring his attentions to her other breast, where he repeated the process and watched with great interest as her nipples hardened looking marvelous on her pretty little upturned breasts. As he raised his head up he could not help but think how resplendent she was in the moonlight from the bay and as she laid there, her nipples extended and her legs open before him.

Ann already felt a growing warmth between her legs and she could sense his want. Purposely she stretched out letting her beautiful long legs enthrall him. He stared down at her panties as she stretched before him. Displaying for him her charms and watching as his jutting cock seemed to leap to attention, as she opened her legs and highlighted her silk panty encased crotch for him.

Bob kissed the hollow between her breasts and let his kisses travel down her lovely sloped belly toward her belly button which he slowly and sensuously kissed. Looking again up at her as she breathed deeply, her beautiful black hair cascading down her shoulders and shimmering in the moonlight. He very slowly and deliberately kissed her belly button, letting his tongue linger over it and finally placing the tip of his tongue into her belly button. She squirmed under him.

"Is there anything else the lady would like kissed," he teased?

"Now let me see" she coyly answered.

Won't be necessary, thought Bob, as he pulled her around on the bed and slowly pulled her knees open. She wanted him to take control of her. She wanted him to display her to his liking. The mere fact that she was being opened up for him thrilled her, and her panties were already soaking wet from her excitement.

Pulling her legs open he knelt between her spread thighs and slowly, oh so slowly, pushed them even farther apart. He wanted badly to dive into her but knew he needed to let her savor this moment. So he purposely slowed his approach.

He slowly and sensuously kissed up and down the inside of her thighs, and as he neared the edge of her inner panty leg her could smell her. The heat of her lovely vagina could be felt on his cheek, and he wanted so badly to just pull her panties down.

Instead he put his hands behind her knees and pressed her back - causing her legs to spread and her pubic arch to rise up prominently. Looking down at her displayed charms her looked into her eyes and smiled. She absolutely loved what he was doing to her, and while she was dying to have his lips against her, she marveled at the masterful way he was preparing her.

He intertwined his fingers with hers, and as his head began to dip between her legs, his eyes never left hers. He pressed his lips slowly and deliberately against her hot wet panties letting them come to rest against that sweet little panel at the base of her panties. Pushing his lips firmly against her. Letting them linger there against her wetness and her heat. He could taste her though the panties and it was driving him wild.

Ann loved the nasty way he was displaying her. Loved the fact he had taken command and she was being held beyond her control, opened up to him. Her panties clearly exposed to him and his lips pressed ever so lovingly and tightly against her panty clad love hole. She could feel his want and loved the way he could control it and her so well. The man was a masterful lover.

He made her pull her panty aside to show herself to him. She felt so nasty being required to display for him, especially when her whole life she had been told made to never allow males to ever so much as catch a glance of her panties. and Here she now was wantonly being made to purposely expose herself. While it was against everything she ever stood for, she loved it.

She slowly pulled her panty edge across her crotch, at first just slightly showing a small part of her pubic hair, which he promptly kissed, and finally dragging those wet panties aside to fully display for him her resplendent love hole. For just a moment Bob paused to admire her treasure now exposed for him.

He slowly pulled her panties down her legs, smiling at her as he did so. He left them hanging from one ankle as his head descended to her and his lips found her steaming wet hole. He kissed her tenderly down across her pubic hair and finally pressed his warm lips against her pussy. Urging her to hold it open for him as he kissed and licked her. His hot tongue quickly finding her hungry wet hole and as he pressed his tongue into it, Ann gasped. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him firmly against her as she purposely rubbed her hot wet pussy up and down against his face.

Bob moved her back on the bed and now slowly pressed his now engorged cock against her as Ann feverishly held her love hole open for him. His cock entered her ever so gently as her wet lips were pushed aside by its ample head, and which opened wide as he pushed himself deep up inside of her. Literally an inch at a time and as he smiled down on her and advanced himself until she was filled by his hot meat. She had pulled her legs back as far as she could and loved the way he filled her.

Ann reached up and grasped him by the shoulders pulling him toward her and locked deeply within her. Forcing his cock that last lovely inch, and then pressed closely together she brought her lips to his ear and whispered. "I shall love you as long as there are stars in the sky." They both kissed tenderly as his seed was unleashed deep within her and they both shuddered in a shared orgasm.

Nine months later Todd, their first of three children, was born. Yes, and there were first steps, little league baseball, Boy Scouts and finally college - followed by the proud day when Todd, like his father before him, earned his Air Force Wings. Two daughters had quickly followed. Both of which likewise made well of themselves in college and eventually, in very successful business ventures.

The years went by and their family moved on: College, careers, children of their own. and In their twilight years there had been many challenges and difficulties but they had weathered them all.

It had not been easy. Their early childish love was forced to mature. Love, at least the kind that they shared, involved much work, and both had always been ready to give more than their 50% and perhaps that is why it had endured.

There had been challenges to their fidelity on both sides but they had both weathered them without succumbing to the temptations. It made both of them better people.

Now in the culmination of their existence, things had begun to toughen.

Bob had developed arthritis and had a very hard time getting around. Those rugged handsome features that Ann had fallen in love with were hardly discernible, but he did still have that devilish twinkle in his eye.

Ann was suffering from a common geriatric malady that robbed her of her very self. Her memory of those she loved the most had all but left her. The children's names, her husbandís Bob's name, and on most days even her own seemed to escape her, and It brought her great distress, as it did Bob, but they went on as best they could, even though at this time she was but a shell of the raging dark haired beauty he knew and loved in 1945.

They were at least fortunate that they were still able to live together in an assisted living center that was conveniently near the San Francisco Bay, which they both loved so much. The staff was very understanding and assisted Bob in spending as much time near Ann as was possible - even though on many days she seemed to have no idea who he was.


On this evening they sat there on the porch holding hands, as they often did. These days words seldom passed between them.

On the outskirts of San Francisco an air show had been held today, and now the show over, a lone P-41 similar to the one Bob once flew, streaked across the sky toward its home field. As the plane cleared the bay's edge, the pilot rolled and dipped his wings.

Bob felt a twinge of melancholy as he watched the familiar old plane.

Ann also quietly watched the plane disappear over the horizon and she smiled, squeezed Bob's hand and bending over placed her lips close to his ear as she whispered...

"I shall love you as long as there are stars in the sky."

A tiny single tear quickly formed on each of their cheeks.