Long Awaited Threesome

Story Info
Threesome with wife and friend.
3.5k words
4.28
173.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lived in town for 6 months but decided to move out of our apartment into a townhouse. As we pulled up and started to unpack the U-haul, I noticed a person come out from the connecting house and ask if we needed help. My wife and I both said "sure, help would be great." Over the next few hours, I wore a hard on that was killing me! Needless to say the person was our new neighbor, and what a looker she was! I'd guess she was 5 feet, 5 or 6 inches tall, probably a 6 or so pants size, but she had to have a size 4 on, and here tits... 34c's, were covered in a skimpy white shirt and covered in a dark undersized bra! Cute face with glasses... You can see where is going... that young, fine neighbor you always want to fuck but you don't know how to mention it to your wife, or her!

Over the next few years, the torment continued, seeing her daily from a simple outfit of blue jeans and t-shirt to drop dead gorgeous to go out on the town, in dress and all. After about three years her and her husband received orders to move away from the base we lived on, and my torment was gone, unfortunately never got the pleasure to do anything with her.

Now jump forward three more years, I decide to get out of the military and are planning a move to another state. She sends a message via myspace that she wants to come visit us for a weekend. The wife and I agree she should come and she books the ticket.

The day FINALLY comes that she is to fly in and I head to the airport to pick her up, getting there way too early, I take a seat in the USO and wait till her plane arrives about an hour later. I'm looking out the glass doors and notice her in the baggage claim area, still fine as ever and my cock stirs. She waves and I head out to say hello to her, she reaches out to give me a hug and say hello, which is bad with the hard on I'm now sporting. However she never flinches as it presses into her stomach as we hug, in fact she never gave on that it was even present. Standing there at the baggage claim, we chat about how life's been and making small talk. I just can't keep my eyes off her! Of course, she's wearing a top that highlights her beautiful tits and jeans that fit tightly on her beautiful ass! After getting her luggage we head out to the car to start the hour drive to my house.

Driving down the road, I show her some of the local attractions we are passing, old churches, the "St Louis Arch" and a couple other buildings. To my surprise to tells me she hasn't been fucked in 9 months, since her husband left to an overseas tour of duty, and takes her seat belt off and leans over to grab my crotch. Now remember this fantasy started about 6 years ago! I almost nutted right there! She massaged by cock thought my jeans for a few moments and then unbuttoned my pants and then unzipped them. She started working my cock out of my pants and boxer-briefs... licking the head of my cock as soon as it appeared. Looking over I notice the butterfly tattoo on her back (identical to my wife's tattoo) and think how much I want to fuck her doggie style and have those butterfly eye's looking back at me! Were about 10 minutes from the house and she's all out sucking my cock as I drive, which I was barely doing with all the excitement I was feeling! She was amazing, I have never had my whole cock in anyone mouth as before my wife I was only with a 2 girls, both were just fucks and nothing else happened... So my wife really was my first blow job that got me off, she still doesn't believe it but it's true. As mentioned before, living on base... Well that includes going through a gated entrance with a base police guarding it and checking ID cards. Nothing like the look on his face watching me get my cock sucked all the way in her mouth as I had our ID cards to him! He simply mentions to be safe driving and hope I am enjoying myself. She then pulled her mouth off my cock and says, he's about to come, so don't worry, he's enjoying himself and gets back to work on my cock. As I drive off, I tense and shoot my load into her beautiful mouth. Somehow she doesn't spill a drop; my wife always loses some, but not her. Guess it's due to being further into her mouth. After I was done spasming, she reaches over and pulls my mouth to hers and kisses me. Now I also have wanted to eat my wife's pussy in the past after fucking her but she never would let me, so this was awesome, I got blown by the woman who I have beat off thinking about for 6 years and kissed her after nutting in her mouth! I love it, tasting her mouth with my cum in there, bitter, salty just as I have read in stories online, but definitely something I would do again, hopefully getting to eat a creampie the next time.

We get to my house a couple minutes later; I get my cock back in my pants and straighten up, hoping the wife won't notice that I just got the best blowjob of my life! I grab her suitcase and lead her to the front door, her flaunting the ass of hers as she walked up the driveway. I open the door and let her in, she immediately heads over to the wife and gives her a big hug and kisses her on the cheek, telling her it's great to see her and they start talking. I excuse myself upstairs and head to the bathroom to make sure I was "clean" and removed the lipstick off of my cock.

The next couple days, to my disappointment were uneventful. Nothing, not even a mention of what happened from her, you'd think that comment about not getting any for 9 months and then sucking me off would have her boiling, but from what it looked like, nothing!

We decide to head out to dinner and they mention that they want to drink a little and that I am their designated driver for the evening. I like to be the DD as I get to enjoy the stuper of those who are drinking more than being the stupid one! We head out to Ruby Tuesdays restaurant and have dinner, the girls downing drinks like water, keeping in mind that neither drink on a regular basis, I was beginning to wonder if they were trying to drink till they couldn't walk or what.

After about 5 drinks each in the couple hours we were there, they suggest we head home and drink and watch a movie. What an event it was to get them into the car, helping each one separately due to their stumbling and falling over themselves. I did get a great couple feels of our friends tits, WOW at 30 they were amazing, felt perfect in addition to being larger then my wife, who's a 34 large A or small B cup. As I helped her into the car, I took the liberty to grab her ass and ran my hand between her legs as well, hoping to create the burning want for cock, I know she had, to come out and take charge! Once again driving home, I hear the girls talking nonsense in the back seat and continue to drive for a few minutes. Not hearing any chatting for a minute or so, I look in the mirror and see them kissing and fondling each other's tits. I whipped my head around so fast I nearly crashed into the car next to us as I jerked the wheel as well, they stopped and looked up and asked if I minded just driving and not crashing! I probably was going 20 over the speed limit trying to get home to hopefully get in the middle of their playing. By time I got us home, they both were topless and had their pants unbuttoned and were fingering each other while playing with each other's nipples and tits. I coached them out of the car and grabbed their tops out of the car, and rushed them into the house.

They both dropped their pants and headed to the couch, to my disappointment when I started to drop my pants, I was told I wasn't welcome to be involved and to sit and watch! I dropped my pants anyway and headed to the other chair and watched my wife and our friend continue to explore their bodies. My wife is a little prudish and barely could stand bedroom talk about her being with another women, so this was amazing to see, as she worked her way from our friends mouth down her neck to her tits, taking one nipple in her mouth and the other in her fingers, pulling on the hoops thought her nipple with her teeth and pinching her other nipple and tugging on the ring with her fingers. Our friend started to press on the top of my wife's head and guide her down, without any resistance my wife let the nipple pop out of her mouth and kissed her belly and tongued her belly button for a moment, then continued down till she was kissing the small patch of hair that was above our friend's pussy.

She stopped, and I was thinking she couldn't continue with it, being that she has never done this sort of thing before. But she just paused to torment our friend a little and lifted her legs and gave her dripping pussy a nice big kiss, just like as if she was kissing her mouth, she made love to her pussy with her mouth for a moment and then broke the kiss. Knowing that she has never eaten pussy before I wondered if she knew what to do, but I guess my many times eating her out had given her a good start as she started to lick her lips, and kissing the sides of her pussy. She then took a finger and inserted it into her pussy, now I know that she enjoys it when I hit the G Spot and she immediately attacked our friends as well! Then started to suck on her clit and nibble on it. Our friend stated she was going to cum and my wife stopped! She was clearly disappointed and said "what the fuck?" my wife gave her a gentle kiss on the pussy and told her to be patient, she wanted her to last!

After a few minutes of playing with her tits again, she continued the assault on her pussy. She inserted her finger first and massaged her G spot, then pulled her finger out, returning it with another finger as well and played with her pussy some more. Kissing and nibbling on her clit till she was wiggling and clearly ready to cum. She reached down and grabbed my wife's head and pulled it to her pussy as hard as she could, screaming and wiggling like she was a fucking animal! After she started to calm down she released my wife's head and I noticed my wife's face was soaking wet! "O my god" I stated, she's a squirter!

I begged to be able to join in and was welcomed! I kissed her pussy and tried to eat her, but she was to sensitive and was told to just fuck her! So I climbed between her legs and put the tip of my cock on her pussy, now let me tell you, what a hot piece of ass I knew she was, but good god, she was so hot, I could have done anything to her and she would have agreed! I pushed the tip of my cock into her pussy, but only the tip. She tried to press back but I help my spot and fucked her with the tip of my cock for a couple minutes, she was panting and begging me to just fuck her! So after a couple more strokes of tip fucking her, I pressed my cock into her burning pussy in one long slow stroke! It made me almost cum! But I held on and just sat there for a moment, this pussy was so tight it felt like someone was squeezing my cock in the fists, but then again, 9 months of no sex and never having kids, no wonder!

I started to pull my cock out and extracted it all the way out, causing her to gasp in shock. Then pressed it all the way back into her till I was pressed into her all the way, and pulled out again! I continued this slow long fucking for a few minutes till I felt her pussy contact on my cock and she started to cum again! If my cock wasn't impaled into her, she would have shot cum across the room, but instead just soaked the couch and floor in front of it. I continued to fuck her as she finished her orgasm, but started to fuck her faster and with shorter strokes as I wanted mine! After a couple more minutes of fucking this beautiful pussy I felt the cum bubbling in me and shot my load off into her pussy. Not worried about getting her pregnant as I had that taken care of a few years ago, so I filled her pussy with my cum as I continued to stroke in and out of her!

Coming down from my orgasm, I started to shrink inside her and pulled out of her pussy, which gushed with a mix of her and my cum which puddled on the floor in front of the couch. My wife immediately put her hand over her pussy and held the rest in, I was not sure if she was just trying to keep from having a mess but I took it as holding it in for me! Since I was unable to eat her pussy before fucking her (which I love to do), I got on my knees in front of her and move my wife's hand and put my face to her cum filled pussy, inserted my tongue and started to eat the cum out of her. I thought for sure someone would protest, but my wife just watched for a minute and then lightning must have stuck her and she crawled on her back below me and started to suck my cock, licking the cum off and getting me hard again! After I was satisfied that I had cleaned her up, I pulled my cock out of my wife's mouth and asked her to sit in our friends lap.

She complied and climbed on the couch with our friend and sat right on her lap. Now I have told my wife in during bedroom talk that I wanted to fuck her and another woman like this where I put it in one's pussy and then pulled out and put it in the other! She knew what was coming and had an anticipated look on her face. I knew she was wet but wanted to get into our friends pussy first as I know it was well lubed with cum. So I positioned and pressed my cock into her pussy and gave it a couple strokes, then pulled my cock out, which was now well coated in pussy juice and cum, in fact had strings of cum connecting my cock and her pussy as I pushed it into my wife's pussy in one quick stroke. She immediately convulsed and had an orgasm on my cock as I held it deep in her pussy, after she was done cumming, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed it back in a few times and withdrew it from her pussy, followed by a sigh of dissatisfaction from her, but pressed it into our friends pussy and proceeded to fuck one stroke into our friend, then pull out and fuck into my wife one stroke. Alternating pussies till our friend started to come and I fucked into her pussy repeatedly as hard and fast as I could to keep her orgasm going. Once she finished coming, I was again soaked in pussy cum and pulled my cock out of her and back into my wife, who I fucked hard until I was stated I needed to cum! As I erupted into her pussy, she started to violently shake and convulse on my cock in her own orgasm.

After we both came down from our orgasm's our friend wiggled out from under my wife and got under the two of us and licked my balls and slowly pulled me out of my wife, catching the cum that was dripping out of my wife, in her mouth. As I pulled the head of my cock out, she moved onto my wife's pussy and started to eat her just cummed in pussy, licking and sucking all the cum she could out of my wife's pussy. A couple minutes of sucking on her and licking her pussy, my wife was coming on her face, and actually squired a little as she came, which has only happened a couple times in the past, after much anticipation and working her pussy up to it.

We were all pretty well fucked and decided to hit the shower, I let the girls get in first (we have 2 showers) and then after our friend was done, I climbed into the shower she used and started to wash up. I got out and dried off and headed into my room to get into bed, and noticed my wife and her were already in bed and sound asleep cuddling each other. I slipped into the bed, so our friend was in the middle and cuddled up to her, pressing my cock into her butt cheeks, and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to our friend squatting over me and pressing her pussy down on my morning wood, what a great way to wake up! My wife crawled down and licked around my cock providing extra lube to ease her mounting of my cock. Which was quickly accomplished as she closed her eyes and started wiggling up and down on my cock. As I continued to be fucked by our friend, I pulled my wife up to my face and had her sit on my face so I could eat her pussy while being fucked. I started to lap at her pussy, sticking my tongue as deep as I could into her burning hot pussy, biting and nibbling on her clit and sucking on her pussy lips and clit, all the time having our friend fucking up and down on my cock. I can't see of course as my wife's sitting on my face, but I feel them moving around and kissing and fondling each other. I can only imagine them playing with each other's tits and tongue fucking each other's mouth.

As I am thinking about the situation more, I start to get that familiar feeling like I need to cum, now my wife says this feeling is felt by the other person involved with the fucking, and now I believe it as no sooner then I started to get that feeling, our friend ground her cunt onto my cock and started to cum, milking the hell out of my cock which had me shoot my cum into her pussy, once again! All the excitement caused my wife to start coming while sitting on my face and I got a nice couple gulps of pussy juice from her orgasm. She climbed off of my face as our friend did at the same time, but she didn't climb off, she scooted forward and sat on my stomach, odd I thought, she reached down and rubbed on my chest and leaned over and kissed me. I felt a sloppy mess forming on my stomach as she squeezed the cum out of her pussy onto my stomach, then jumped up and thanks for the fucking and her and my wife walked out of the room to shower, leaving me covered in cum and pussy juice.

The short trip was amazing; I fulfilled so many of my fantasies in a long weekend and had the absolute best sex of my life. I just hope that it happens again and impatiently wait for the next time!