Long Before We Were Married Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tells me that was the first time he had fucked her but had in the past played with her tits while she sleep and jacked himself off. He tells me he had been doing that for years. He says he found out that she was a heavy sleeper when she was younger and that is what gave him the idea to play around with her when she was asleep. He tells me, he would normally wrap his cock in pair of her dirty panties and would fuck them as he sat next to her and played with her tits or pussy. After this first time of fucking her, he tells me he fucked her many time before she moved out when I would bring her home drunk. He say he fund her pill pack one day so he know he was safe to cum in her.

He says he would wait for me to bring her home and leave. He would then go over and make sure she was out of it before doing anything. If I did not already strip her and leave her naked and uncovered on the bed that he would do it himself. He tells me he could not believe how much cum would be leaking out of her sometimes.

Several times, he had used the video camera and filmed her as she laid there and while he played with her. He tells me he still watches those videos today. He has copied them onto a CD and has giving us a copy of them.

He tells me it was a year or so after this that he finally found out that we were having sex with several of my friend at one time and that is where all of the cum was cumming from. He tells me that he watch as Russ, two other guys and I all fucked her several time before we left her naked in her room.

My wife has told me that she was never a heavy sleeper at all. She says that the first time someone, she thinks it was her brother, came into her room and played with her was just after her boobs start to grow and here nipple would get puffy if she rubbed them. She was so scared the first time that she pretended to be asleep. She says she had never played with herself before that.

She tells me that once he started playing with her nipples and pussy that she really started to like what he was doing and did not want him to stop. She kept pretending to sleep. She tells me he cummed into her panties before she came. Once he was gone, she tells me that she got up and got the pair of panties he had cummed in and brought them back to her bed. She played with and tasted the cum that was left on them. She then rubbed her cum soaked panties into here pussy until she came. She say that is the very first time she had an orgasm in her life and from then on she has tried to have as my as she can.

From that first time she tell me she would always sleep with only a lite lose top and no panties on. She would leave her panties out in the open so whoever was playing with her would find them. That way the person would have easy access to both her tits and pussy. She says over the years she know that he did this to her many times and as long as he left her panties she would do the same thing. First she would lick or suck all of the cum she could off her panties and then rub herself off until she came.

She tells me sometimes he would take her panties with him. It seemed to her that he would be very different these days in how he played with her or touched her. She was never sure but she thinks that it might not have been her bother. She thinks it might have been her dad that was molesting her on these days. She says she was always too afraid to peek to see who was playing with her. She tells me that they would be very gentle and take their time playing with her nipples and rubbing her pussy and clit. She did not want them to find out she know what they were doing. Therefore, she just laid there and enjoyed it. If she did not come while the person was playing with her, she would just use her hands to get her off after they left.

12