Long Boring Summer

Story Info
A long boring summer is interrupted by a DVD workout program.
12.9k words
4.67
75.7k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

She addressed the tee in her normal uniform for a Thursday evening. A ponytail or dark brown hair sat atop a red visor. A slender neck hid behind the collar of a sleeveless blouse that revealed toned arms as she gripped the club. A gloved left hand took firm hold of the club and aligned it towards her target. Aligning her hips in her black golf shorts would make you look down to their end where mid thigh were two strong sets of legs that gave way to flexing knees. Sleek and athletic calves tensed as her low socks only accentuated her thin ankles and her stylish shoes. She took her time with a slow rhythmic swing that struck the ball beautifully and onto the green.

Darren Kings, like other husbands in the league didn't even notice the flight of the ball until well after it landed. He and his wife, Nicole, were paired with John and Janine. The couples took part in a weekly 9-hole league at a Par 3 course built around a driving range near their homes. Every Thursday during the summer couples would come and play with their spouses, living partners, girlfriends or boyfriends and interact with other couples. Different themes from best ball to alternating shots kept it interesting, but most people did it for the opportunity to hit some balls, enjoy some drinks and enjoy even more drinks at the driving range bar.

The driving range was run by the local park district and was built recently to appease the young and upscale that had been moving out to this suburb out of the city. Many of the couples were similar, like the current foursome. Darren was a dentist and had met Nicole during their undergraduate at the state school. Both were from familiar backgrounds. Darren and Nicole were both African American and from the suburbs. Nicole went onto to be an insurance agent and actually worked with John Beck. John and his wife Janine also met in at college, though they went to a different school than Darren and Nicole. John transferred his junior year, but ran into Janine some time later. They eventually married, both 3rd generation Americans with dark brown hair and green eyes. They even saw eye to eye, well almost.

Janine walked off the tee, pleased with her shot. Now thinking about the putt, she was always a competitive person. She liked golf as it was just her and no one else to concentrate on. Her career as an economics professor left her with summers full or personal challenges. From golf to professional research and the occasional class she always looked for things to keep her busy. Frequent gym sessions and swimming let her ease tension. A professor in her late 20's she was still green, but happy to have been at her university for a few years. Hopefully on a fast track to tenure she felt a little more comfortable with life.

Darren snapped out of his daze and started to tee his ball. Even though Janine wore shorts that were more than appropriate they hugged her in the right way. They tightened against the roundness of her hips and backside as she would sway and turn through a shot. Her quads would flex and then disappear only to reveal a straightened and sexily flexed leg. He had all kinds of women in college and high school. His wife was a beautiful and slender ebony beauty. There was something about this 5'10 that woman caught his attention. She was the type of woman who just beckoned for eyes to come to her.

After Darren hit John followed. He was slightly shorter than Darren at 6'3 and had a runners build. His exercise and release was running as was Nicole's. They both were insurance agents for the same company, but over saw different regions. Both were slender and enjoyed running, although Nicole for longer distances. After his hit Nicole came up. She was a lithe and sexy 5'7 woman who was lean muscle. Amazing legs and a behind that led to a slender waist and sexy breasts, her skirts always got guys to try and peek at her when she went to get a ball. She enjoyed the attention and loved to tease guys. Her friendly and flirty demeanor helped her get far.

Afterwards the two couples decided to enjoy a drink together. They were semi- neighbors after all. Their houses were not next to each others, but their backyards faced each other. They even joked about tearing the fences down and joining the two pools together. Although the girls argued it would be an ugly sight since the Becks had a rectangular pool while the Kings had a more rounded shallower pool. They also had a Jacuzzi built on their outdoor deck.

It was a holiday weekend approaching and both agents had light schedules the next day. Janine had nothing planned save for some research and Darren had ensured he scheduled no clients for that Friday. The conversation went easily between the two couples. So much so that before they knew it the bar was closing. The Kings invited the Beck's over for some more drinks at a cheaper rate and some relaxation under the warm night sky.

"The winters really make you enjoy this weather." Commented Darren to the agreement of the others as they walked to their cars. All 4 had drunk a few beers, but nothing serious and they drove home without incident. All of them changing into their swimsuits, Janine had to take a careful browsing of her selection. When swimming at home she preferred smaller tighter suits. Especially when she challenged herself swimming back and forth in her pool, however a cocktail Jacuzzi party wasn't an invitation to be too revealing so she went with a red one piece. Her large breasts were covered, yet the material hugged her so that the outline of her bosom was evident. It was hard to conceal their magnificent natural shape. John put on some typical board shorts and they were off to their neighbor's backyard.

Nicole and Darren came out holding alcohol for all to enjoy. Darren was in board shorts that were the same color as Johns causing some laughter from the group. Nicole was in an amazing two piece black bikini that actually accentuated her dark brown figure. Both Nicole and Darren had firm bodies and it was evident that both worked hard at their figures. The couples sank in and sitting across from one another began to enjoy their beverages and picked up their conversations where they left off at the bar. The Becks had just moved in a few months ago and had not really gotten to know anyone in the neighborhood, hence the reason for the golf league. Then the subject of the other neighbors made their way into the conversation.

Pointing at each house, Nicole gave the run down and gossip on each and every neighbor.

"They moved out, divorced now." Nicole pointed at the house next to the Beck's.

"What was the reason?" Janine asked.

"Not sure, rumor is they were swingers. I guess one of them caught feelings for another person." Nicole said in a matter of fact tone.

"Nice!" John said in a chuckle while sipping his beer. He then added, "You should put that in your book."

Janine turned red.

Darren decided to bite, "You're writing a book on swinging?"

"No! No! No! I'm writing a paper actually, not a book on the economics of divorce. When you look at the cost of a divorce here in America, with lawyers and the emotional distress particularly...."

"Blah Blah Blah, you sure you want to bring this up in a Jacuzzi of married couples?" John interrupted.

"Yeah everything is working fine here, but once it's done feel free to show us a copy. " Nicole added.

Darren felt embarrassed for his wife and John's comments. He decided to move the conversation elsewhere and again the guys were talking about golf swings and the girls talked about several issues and some gossip around the community.

Nicole's cell phone went off and vibrated against the table outside. She exited the pool quickly to answer. Her black bikini bottoms sagged off of her bottom exposing the top half of a pert ass. All stared and wondered who would be calling at this hour. As she moved into the kitchen, talking animatedly John excused himself to the washroom. Darren gave him directions and he left into the house.

Alone in the hot tub Darren spread his arms along the edge and stretched his chest, throwing his head back staring at the stars. The alcohol warming her, Janine did the same. As she did so her ass slid forward and her arms held onto the edge. Her feet made contact with Darren's, but neither pulled back. It was most likely a combination of the alcohol and not wanting to seem rude.

"Who on earth could she be talking to?" Darren asked, looking up at the sky. He was a relaxed type person and the same calm demeanor that made him a popular dentist also meant he was not very confrontational. "I hope nothing serious happened." He added to balance out his initial comment.

Janine lay quiet, not sure what to say. Taking deep breaths and enjoying the night sky. She was enjoying the view of the black night and the white bright stars. Living in the city for so many years, she forgot how contrasting the night sky could be.

"So tell me about this book, I mean paper..."Darren asked.

Janine proceeded to discuss her paper, some theories that go with her thesis and against it. Darren found it interesting and enjoyed watching her speak. Her dark wet hair was now jet black and even though she had a nice tan, it set off against her light skin and even whiter teeth. Her lips were thin at the edges and fuller in the middle and as she spoke those white teeth would come into view.

At the same time Janine enjoyed speaking with Darren. He listened intently and asked intelligent questions. His eyes were almond shaped and had a steely stare to them, yet they had a certain warmth. His facial structure was that of an athlete which matched his physique. They began to speak about other things when John and Nicole arrived at the same time.

"Who was that?" Darren asked.

"That was Denise, girl drama..." Nicole added as she looked over at Janine for agreement.

"This late?" Darren questioned.

"What am I supposed to say when I see my friend is calling in the middle of the night? What if it was something more serious?" Nicole retorted back turning towards her husband.

The Becks remained quiet and decided to divert their attention. Darren realized the scene they were making. Before things could get worse he told Nicole to "just forget it.", but she would not let the issue go. Janine sensed the anger in a woman that could get even louder and added the lateness of the evening to the reason for their own departure. Truth be told, Janine wanted to enjoy her husband that night as things had been pretty slow for them as of late.

They both said their goodbyes and Janine grabbed her husband's hand as they went upstairs. The long work day, golf and booze had taken its toll on John. All he really wanted was to pass out once he felt the coming comfort of his bed. Janine had other ideas as she eased down the straps of one piece swimsuit to expose her large tear drop breasts. Her tan lines from her skimpy bikinis showed a white triangle around dark perfectly circular nipples. The large round sides of her breasts were tan and she rubbed them along John's chest. She kissed his ear and tried to get him going.

John tried to negotiate for a morning sex session, but Janine was feeling warm all over and was not about to give up. She untied the strings from John's board shorts and took out his member, shrunken from Jacuzzi it hid amongst his pubes. She took all of him in her mouth and slowly craned her neck like a bird stroking him with only her mouth. Soon he was to his full 6" and she slid her swimsuit bottom to one side. Exposing her pussy coated with a light patch of trimmed hair and a similar triangular tan line. She always got wet easily and he slid right in. John moaned in appreciation of her warmth.

She put her hands on his chest and began to stroke his cock with her pussy. Angling her hips, but the alcohol and her oral session had taken its toll. He was losing hardness and she squeezed even harder to work him as she pulled upward and would release his cock on her decent. She loved riding him as it was the best way to ensure her orgasm. The squeezing only worked to stress his penis even more and he began to spurt into her. As she felt it she continued working his penis, even though he seemed to be falling even deeper into sleep.

Slightly frustrated she rolled over and fingered herself to a quick, small but somewhat satisfying orgasm. The next morning he thanked her for an amazing night of sex. She just smiled, she knew she was good.

As the summer wore on things began to frustrate Janine a little more. Her writing had stopped abruptly, writers block shouldn't happen to people writing research papers. This should come easy, but the need for perfection drove her insane. She wanted this paper to be perfect, to be published, and to help her get her tenure. She tried everything, swimming, running, lifting weights and golfing. Anything to clear her mind and get her to relax, yet nothing happened. The only thing that happened was that her body was getting firmer and even sexier. She now had a stomach that was a good if not better than Nicole's. Sex was a pleasant release even though it was infrequent and John had become somewhat predictable. She enjoyed their quick sessions that pleased them both, but she couldn't orgasm more than once like before or even have that one large one that she used to have regularly.

One Saturday morning she slept in and instead of being out golfing she decided to stay in the air conditioned house and work on some things. She usually golfed with John, Nicole and whoever the starter would set them up with. Today John had a tee time with some co- workers and Nicole. Janine, in boy shorts and a tank top took her laptop to her kitchen counter which overlooked their pool area. She glanced out and towards the Kings, wondering about their marriage. An economics paper should be about broad subjects, yet she wondered about small examples like theirs. Staring at their patio door she thought she saw Darren naked walking by. Rubbing her eyes and walking towards the window like a deer in headlights she tilted her head and tried to make his figure out.

He was actually in black bike shorts and looked extremely sweaty. He was going to the kitchen for something to drink. He pulled a sports drink from the fridge and began chugging it down quickly, closing the refrigerator and turning around at the same time. As he wiped his mouth he saw Janine out by her patio door. Was she watching him? She's not home at this time? He also stopped thinking when he realized what he saw; she was barefoot in the lightest blue boy shorts that seemed to hug her body tightly. Her tank top showed that there was no bra and her enormous breasts seemed to stand off of her on their own. His thoughts changed to, "are those real?" As his eyes moved up her they made eye contact through the distance. She had glasses on, but he could make out her eyes and without knowing what to do, he waved.

Behind her glasses she was in a daze, he had nice body that night they were in the Jacuzzi, but the combination of daylight and sweat made her do a double take. She snapped back to reality as he raised his hand and she in kind waved back with a nervous smile. "Wow." Was all she thought and not wanting to seem like a teenager at a concert she turned around and took a deep breath. She slowly walked back to her laptop. Darren, began to slowly turn away as he watched her turn back. His eyes glued to the vision of firm legs with two large lightly blue cheeks set directly atop one another. It was better than her golf outfits, and as she walked away there was a slight sway that was different than he saw at the golf league. One seemed to move back and move the other to the side and vice versa.

Eventually he couldn't see her quite that clearly. He didn't want her to catch him staring so he went back downstairs to his workout.

She mistyped a word, went back to delete it and mistyped it again. Her fingers weren't working. Looking down at the keyboard to ensure the proper spelling of a word she saw her nipples protruding through her tank top. "Are you that hard up that a guy in bike shorts gets you worked up like this?" She asked herself. After 45 minutes of frustration she decided to change locations and get some fresh air, she took her laptop to her patio and sat outside.

After 15 minutes of some solid work she heard the door slide open from the Kings. It was Darren this time in his board shorts. He greeted her with a wave and a smile.

"Still working on that paper?" He asked.

Janine yelled across the yards, "Yup! It's going slow though!"

She could see him straining hard to hear her so they both walked towards the low fence that separated their properties. As she walked towards him the sunlight cast a shadow on her nipples peeking through her tank top. They both chit chatted about her paper and his work week. She explained how she skipped their weekend golf game to get some work done. Darren then explained that the reason he never golfed with them on Saturdays was his workout regimen.

Janine looked up and down his shirtless torso and said, "Looks like its working!" with a raised eyebrow.

Darren actually looked a little embarrassed and thanked her. She noticed a slight silence after her compliment, trying to break it her mind frantically searched for anything.

"Wait, I see you at the gym sometimes too. So you workout at home and the gym?" she asked.

"At the gym I do light stuff, but I've been following this DVD program and it's been working pretty well. Plus I have a little gym in my basement. Plus I see you swimming here sometimes and at the gym." Darren shot back playfully.

"That is so cool that you have a workout room in your basement. I actually have nothing but old clothes and stuff from John's parents that I don't want in mine." She added. The whole time they both snuck glances at each other's bodies. Janine admiring his strong arms and nice hands while he admired her legs as she would lean on one and then forward making her breasts hang even more. They never got overly flirtatious in their conversation. The talk eventually came back to working out and Janine asked which DVD program he was using. It was a popular one that she had seen many times on TV.

Darren offered her a copy and she politely refused. She wasn't sure if it was her type of workout as she preferred to just do swimming and running. He explained that it was combination of different workouts and not what she expected. He invited her down to his basement.

"If you want, you can come check out the DVD and the workout room. We actually had it built so you can see it. You should be able to do the same at your place." She saw no reason to refuse him and followed him inside their house. It was beautifully decorated and the air conditioning so good compared to the summer heat. She followed him downstairs admiring the muscles in his back and his bald head that seemed to glisten even indoors.

Downstairs he had a complete sounds system, two small TV's on the wall a treadmill, exercise bike and one of those barbell systems that adjusts its own weight to multiple settings.

"I never see you on the bike in the gym. I went to the spin class a few times and the instructor is great. I'd go more, but I can't drag there for anything." Janine remarked.

"Ha, I always do some stationary at home. I just do it here, because I don't like the ones at the gym, plus I can't wear normal shorts when I do it." Darren said without thinking his comment out fully.

"Oh, so that's the reason for the Tour De France uniform this morning?" Janine joked with him. They both chuckled.

"Partly, I like baggy shorts, but on a bike they bounce around a lot." He told her.

"So just wear the bike shorts to the gym you baby." She joked again.

"I don't want any complaints, plus how many guys do you see in those things at spin class?" He asked her.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers