Long Days, Long Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second my cum flowed out between her toes Leslie’s feet slid up to the head and whipped back and forth to catch as much jizz as possible along her tender soles. At the same time her own orgasm hit. She was a woman possessed, uttering one long string of curses after the next. Each time my cock seized and delivered another dose to her silky soles her body lurched. Each blast of cum caused her to jump as she moaned, groaned, and clawed at my shitty couch.

Giggling and giddy, Leslie snatched a tissue from her empty dinner box and wiped my goo from her sodden feet. “Dave that was fucking sexier and more intense than anything I’ve ever done!”

“Not so bad from my side either, babe. That fucking rocked!” I said falling into my own post-orgasm glow.

Tossing the tissue back into the empty food carton, Leslie noticed a small spot of cum she’d missed that’d settled into the corner of her big toe nail. Grinning at how my spent cock flailed and jumped of its own volition, as she did it, Leslie licked the tiny bit up.

“Hm, I see women licking their own toes has a major impact on you too, huh?” She smirked.

Again I shrugged and we both laughed.

“Mmm. You’re pretty fucking tasty there. If I didn’t have my boy I’d try drinking from the tap.”

I could only wish.

*** Leslie and I agreed what happened was a matter of the time and the place. Nothing changed in our relationship after that. Trent came home just in time for Leslie to graduate from college with her first degree and together they got a place in New Orleans. Evidently they’re both doing very well even though Trent’s scheduled to fly back for service in September.

In the meantime Leslie just recently called. Evidently a nice Jewish girl from down there is moving to our sleepy little town and Leslie wants to hook us up.

12